• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
  • Umber

Umber looked at Maria with his tear-filled eyes to see if she would calm down, when he suddenly heard a voice, "Hey! What are you doing?" the voice said. Umber swiftly looked back to see that the voice belonged to a Minccino, he noticed that it had charged up an attack, and it was about to fire it.
    [No!] he yelled, [Don't do that!] Umber saw Brian a bit away from the Minccino. [You're Brian's pokemon correct?] he said, [Please trust me on this.] Umber gave a small pleading look towards Duster. [I want you to go back to your trainer and tell him that I'll handle this. And if the situation doesn't get better, tell him to go and get Maxwell. He'll know what to do.] Umber looked at Duster, there were still some tears in his eyes, but he didn't care. Then he turned back to Maria, to make sure that she didn't try anything behind his back.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • (OOC: Lol guys Xavier returned Maria at the last moment... so theres nothing to really stop, but y'know whatevs, I'll work with it)

Xavier & Maria

Although Xavier tried to return Maria after the second launch, he missed. He thought he was going to hit Selena but instead he landed right beside her.

Maria still in a rage approached Xavier slowly. When Umber jumped in between them.

Maria was shocked at first and guilty when Umber got upset, suddenly a minncinno jumped down and primed a thunderbolt and Maria noticed all of the faces staring at her. She looked panic strickenly at Brian, then Umber, then the minncino, Selene and finnaly Xavier.

Xavier knew that expression, Maria was scared.

Xavier had only seen her scared once before and Maria never really forgave herself for showing that weakness. Marias ears fell down to her heads side and her eyes widened.

"Maria..." Umber said quietly.

"Don't."

"I.... I..." Maria looked at the minncino waiting to be strucken by a thundershock, terror written on her face. But it never came, suddenly a shadow covered her and she opened her eyes to see Xavier standing, arms opened out wide, defending her.

"Be quiet Umbreon." Xavier spoke to the black pokemon as he addressed the Minncino.

"She would never even dream of injuring me." Xavier said.

Xavier realised this would unearth his ability to talk to pokemon, but he didn't care.

"You just assume she would, because your broken by a past scar. You don't know Maria like I do, she would rather see herself injured rather than me. She would never seriously hurt me are you insane?! I understand what it's like, to fight to save someone you love... I feel the same pain you do I can tell but..." Xavier muttered.

"I didn't succeed like you did."

"Xavier you don't have to..." Maria began.

Xavier ignored her completely.

He turned to the Minncino.

"I understand, little Minncino, that you are trying to help me as your master asked, but Bri..." Xavier looked up at the younger boy.

"It's fine." Xavier smiled.

"My pokemon!" Xavier announced.

"May have a quick temper but we care about each other immensely! Now I suggest as trainers you accept that and get back to bussine..Oof!" Xavier fell on his back and Maria hugged him, tears in her eyes.

"You stupid boy!" she said.

"You have no idea how stupid you look."

"Who cares?" Xavier asked.

"I know you were upset and thats why you freaked out... but I also know that you were holding back, that you'd never try to actually hurt me. So I wasn't going to let them blame you for anything." Xavier grinned.

Maria smiled wider than she ever had before.

The fact that Xavier defended her, even though she had clearly been in the wrong. That made her the happiest pokemon she could be.

"Xavier..." Maria whispered.

"Yes Maria?" Xavier asked.

"I don't... I don't want to be a Glaceon anymore..." Marias smile stayed as she felt the suns light emanate even from inside.

A white glow began to cover Maria as she sat on Xavier chest.

Her ears began to grow larger, her tail split in two, a gem formed on her head and her tinged pink and became glossier and finer.

The white light faded. Maria sat on Xavier chest still. She had the same smile on, but it was on a different face. Maria sat proudly, but not as an Eevee, as an Espeon.

"Maria! You... You've evolved!" Xavier cried.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Duster

Duster looked at the Umbreon and shook her head.

"I won't attack! I'm not like that! It's just, I've been hit one too many times today," she protested. But she powered down anyways. She grinned up at Xavier when he began defending Maria.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" Duster said happily. She grinned as Maria evolved. She walked over and tapped Xavier on the shoulder. She smiled and shook her head.

"I wasn't blaming anyone. I was just doing what I was asked. But it's nice to see that you two care so much about each other! You guys take good care of each other! And..." Duster said, her voice trailing off as she spotted some stray dirt on Xavier's suit. She grimaced and swept it off with her tail.

"Anyways, that's all I had to say. I'll see you guys around! Bye, whatever your name is Umbreon!" Duster sang out as she charged back over to Brian, who had a look of relief on his face.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Umber

Suddenly, Xavier came up to them and started to defend Maria.

"You just assume she would, because your broken by a past scar. You don't know Maria like I do, she would rather see herself injured rather than me. She would never seriously hurt me are you insane?! I understand what it's like, to fight to save someone you love... I feel the same pain you do I can tell but..." he muttered.

Umber felt the tears starting to flow over his cheeks again, Xavier was right, he was just an Umbreon who couldn't forget what belonged in the past, and he shouldn't have based Maria's actions on Zard's just because of the similar situation.
    [I-I'm s-sorry...] Umber said sulkingly.
    He watched as Maria evolved into an Espeon, a faint smile started to appear on his face. [Well, you know what they say...] Umber said, [That when the day comes, its time for the night to leave.] He stood up and started to walk away slowly. [Maria,] he said, [I loved our little dance, and I hope that we can finish it next time...], [And Xavier,] he continued, [Thank you, for making me realize what I must do. You're a good man, and I understand why Zard takes such an interest in you...] Umber's rings started to glow, as if to give one last goodbye.

[By the way,] he said to Duster, [My name is Umber.] he smiled, as he slowly but steadily walked back to the group. This was an eventful night, Umber had cried more than he ever had, but maybe that was a good thing. He didn't really know or care at the moment, he just wanted to get back to the others.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Calnith Sol NeverWind

Calnith thought about it for a moment. Joining up with Brogan would probably benefit him greatly seeing as if things go well he might be able to tap into her family's deep riches. If she also knew things about Team Rocket that would be also be beneficial seeing as Calnith wants Team Rocket destroyed.

"Alright then Brogan," He said shaking her hand. "Not only do I want to crush Selene into nothing more then a pile of trash I want to tear apart Team Rocket util nothing but mere tiny pieces are left. Heck let's not stop there I want every team organization destroyed! Team Plasma, Aqua, Magma, Galactic! All of them crushed beneath my foot!" Calnith added enthusiastically.

"So what's our first order of business?" He asked as he sat back and put a cocky smile on his face.

Vincent Xackford Luna

Vince wondered what was going on behind that door as he stood with Shade on his right shoulder in the corner of the room staring at the door blocked off by two security men. Vince let out a small sigh, some dance this is turning out to be he hasn't even gone out on the dance floor.

"Man Shade I can't wait until we get back to school I'm going to forget my lazy ways and prove that Raikou dorm is the best!" Vince said to his Zorua which made him smilax. Shade liked seeing Vince's more positive side it was what the Zorua liked most about him. Shade wanted to talk about Sel with Vince but didn't want to bother him but knew he should.

<Hey Vince ever get the feeling that Sel and Val seem too close?> He asked looking to his trainer. Xack then gave his Zorua a weird look. He thought about it for a moment but didn't get it.

"What do you mean they're just best friends," Vince said to his Zorua laughing a bit thinking his Zorua was just a little paranoid or something.

<I mean it always seems they're together and that they're always having some emotional talk about their feelings. The two do that so much it seems like they need to go to a marriage therapist or something> The Zorua said as he looked at Val who didn't look well. <I don't want to upset you or cause you to overthink this but I have a feeling their friendship is more than just friends if you no what I mean> He added as he let out a small sigh.

"So what if they are? They can do whatever they want I'm not their Dad or anything," Vince responded sounding a bit irritated.

<I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that I'm just saying I think your strong feelings toward her are just being overshadowed by Val> Shade said as he jumped off of Vince's shoulder and then walked off.

Vincent was honestly surprised for a little fox pokemon and probably a kid at that Shade could make intellectual and deep conversations. The black and white haired trainer shrugged and continued to lean up against the wall he was already at. Thinking about what Shade had just said.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Xavier and Maria

Maria sighed.

"You're such a dummy Xavier..." She frowned.

"What? What did I do now?" Xavier joked.

Maria tilted her head, her face frustrated and her ears falling to the side. Ever since she'd heard about the position by it being done by a Leafeon in a fiction story she had adopted it as her own. What was that pokemons name? Men-something, Min-something, Man-something! (OOC: If you get the reference you get a cookie :3) Either way Maria supposed it didn't matter. She just did it now.

"People will know you can communicate with pokemon now..." Maria murmured.

"Oh well... anyways I won't worry you with it, besides whatever happened your dress has disappeared during your evolution so I suppose I'll return you now." Xavier smirked.

"Wait you can't..." But it was too late Maria was returned to her pokeball." He watched the Umbreon walk away.

"We'll meet again, Umber..." Xavier muttered.

Xavier

Xavier stood up and wobbled slightly before remembering how he had almost crushed Sel.

He ran up to her and bowed slightly, he didn't know why, he just did.

"I'm sorry about almost, y'know, killing slash seriously injuring you... oh God that came out wrong, I meant I'm sorry I.... ummm... whats the word... I can't seem to remember... I... you... she... dancing... earlier... Maria... anger!... Umbreon... evolution... near death... urk... I... earlier... wanted to... ask... something... ummmmm." What the hell? It was like the amulet had completely abandoned him! Xavier was like a fish out of water again.

"You look very pretty... still... I mentioned that earlier didn't I... but you were very nice! Dancing with Brian and all... he seems a little... timid, I can telll that about people, when they're uncomfortable and how they're feeling, it's umm like a gift... like right now your... your feeling... *gasp*" Xaviers draw dropped as he realised something, he couldn't red Sel, wether it was because he was nervous or not, he looked like an idiot so he danced around the question.

"Yeah so, anyway... Brian! We were talking about Bri... and... umm... oh yeah! I think it was really nice of you to dance with him. I think it may have boosted his confidence slightly and... well thats a good thing, right?" Xavier spluttered.

"So ummm... yeah thanks for that, even though it's not really my right to thank you, but I still feel grateful. Oh and again sorry for almost killing you, errr injuring you, ummm yeah...." Xavier just stood there eyes open and lips pursed. Feeling like a total idiot, again.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype chuckled at Thyme's response. Seemed it wouldn't matter either way. Mark was probably fine. He just needed to keep tabs with him. He heard a bit of commotion coming from the distance though it quickly died down. For all Snype know it was probably some over dramatic scene that would usually happen in these kinds of events. There's been drama all over the place as of late.

"We'll take a look at what Mark's doing and then head back to Bri." Snype said as he began to walk off toward where he last saw Mark, holding Thyme's hand.

They weren't too far away from Mark. Sure they walked quite a distance when Thyme had her temper tantrum but Snype could see Mark pretty easily after walking a little distance. He was with Val and some other kid. Snype didn't have anything to worry about... not yet at least. He would have to keep an eye on Mark back at the academy though. He mostly feared Mark getting into some kind of trouble and putting himself at the risk of being expelled. Of course he wouldn't have started any fight like that but Snype had every right to worry.

Mark

"I'm from the Raikou Dorm. Not a pleasant title to go by sure but still, hasn't stopped m-... wait, Lugia dorm?" Mark said, extremely curious now. He remembered how the ghosts had attacked Bri and the others there. Maybe he knew about what happened in the first place. Did ghosts really take over or was it something else?

"Well that's interesting... geez what happened back at the Lugia dorm anyways to chase everyone out of it? The place is infested by ghosts right now. We had a little situation with them once before... but a couple of the ghosts there became tame. Did ghosts really decide to move in and scare everybody out?" Mark asked. He felt like a detective... and heck, it was actually pretty fun.

Snype

"Ohhh curious! Lugia Dorm! Wanna stick around and listen Thyme? Might have something to do with those incidents with those situations with the aggressive Pokemon!" Snype asked.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Brogan
    Smirking, Brogan returned the handshake coolly, watching as Calnith turned from hostile to suspicious to enthused in a matter of seconds. Oh, that way with words that she had...it almost got too easy to manipulate people round to her way of thinking...as Calnith sat, Brogan turned away and stood in front of her mirror, reaching out for a bristled hairbrush and combing through the soft waves of her hair slowly.

"/Our/ feet," she corrected him calmly in response to his outburst on destroying all the Teams they could find. How ironic - in order to take down those Teams they'd had to form their own little organisation..."your rhetoric is off, but in content your plan is a good one. Although, I must ask, what do you have against Selene?"

Brogan shrugged slightly at Calnith's question and laid down her brush, turning to survey her now partner in crime with a musing expression. "First order of business...well, I'd say total Academy domination, but that is the ultimate objective. If we're going to create a structured plan for domination we need to identify key targets, gather and pool all intelligence we have on them, find those Achillean heels they all have and take them out," she shrugged slightly before checking the dainty gold wristwatch hanging on her right arm. "But right now it's pretty late...I think we may have to brainstorm tomorrow. Aside from Selene and Team Rocket, who exactly are you looking to take out?" she asked curiously, taking a sip from her glass of champagne elegantly.

Selene
    It all happened so fast...one moment she was wandering through the crowd somewhat aimlessly, then a blurred shape landed heavily right next to her. The shock from this random person appearing beside her out of thin air had Sel somewhat shaken, and it took all the dexterity and balance she had to maintain her upright position. But she did somehow.

Looking round, she saw Xavier...bowing to her. With a sigh she shook her head slowly, he obviously hadn't grasped the concept of 'you don't need to be all awkward and stuff just to talk to someone' as she had taught him earlier. Oh well. She folded her arms as he spoke, one eyebrow slightly raised as he wittered on and on.

"It's fine...you didn't nearly kill me, Xavier, and any injury sustained would have been completely superficial..." she trailed off, realising how ridiculously formal she sounded in comparison to his barely-formed sentences. She smiled and took a deep breath, shrugging at Xavier.

"Bri...yeah, he's a good friend, a real sweetheart. You know how people are feeling? Really?" Sel asked in a skeptical tone, given how difficult Xavier found it even talking to her she seriously doubted that his capacity for empathy was so astute..."But seriously...why are you so awkward still? This isn't the first time we've spoken you know...I'm not going to bite your head off or anything...do you have some kind of problem?" The question, though it may seem facecious, was completely genuine. Selene was aware of various mental disorders that made it difficult for people to communicate with others in social situations. She wasn't prying, she just wanted to know so that she would be able to actually talk to Xavier in future and be prepared for his odd ways of speaking.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • Dante

Dante saw that the fight had somehow subsided. For that, Dante decided to go take a seat somewhere close by to the group just so he can watch. Soon, Dante's eyes were starting to droop closed due to him getting tired. Dante didn't feel like dancing, so Dante fell asleep.

A couple minutes later.....

"Dante, wake up", said a female voice. This voice made Dante wake up with a startle. "Dante, I want you wake up now."

"Huh what", Dante said as he woke up and saw his aunt. "Uh what is it Aunt Winona? I was somewhat enjoying the dance."

"Doesn't look like to me", Winona said back to Dante with her arms crossed in front her chest. Then, Winona took Dante's hand and took him see the person. "Come on, I want to take you to see someone."

"Really, who is it?", Dante asked his aunt. "Wait is it mom, tell her whatever it is I did do it."

"No is it not your mom", Winona said rolling her eyes. "And besides it's a secret."

Soon, Winona took Dante to a man that is wearing white lab coat. Because of this, Dante's heart started to race with this making him nervous.

"Hello Professor", Winona said to the man in the lab coat. "I want you to meet my nephew, Dante."

(ooc- Yes, I know. I had a writing block or whatever you say it.)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Jonah was swift in his submission of Vincent, making sure that the pugnacious boy had no chance to take a second swing and putting the youth on the floor in a matter of seconds. "What has gotten into you? Security, please escort this young man to Assistant Principal Stone!" He yelled out, and the two beefy-looking guys at the front came over and did as instructed, with Jonah following them.

In a quiet corner of the building, away from the noise, the lights and the excitement, were Mr. Lincecum, Vincent, and Steven Stone himself, with the latter opening the proceedings, staring down the boy with a look that could melt right through a Gigalith. "Well, now, I hear that something got out of control from what Mr. Lincecum tells me. Just because you're not on school property doesn't mean you're not subject to the student code of conduct. In fact, it could be argued that it's even MORE applicable. You throwing that punch not only violated the rules, but also reflected badly on your classmates as well. You sent the message that we allow bullies and thugs in our halls and on our school trips, which is most certainly NOT the case!"

Steven crossed his arms behind his back and paced back and forth a few times, then made a few calls on his PokeNav. "All right. Your parents are coming to pick you up, Vincent, and when they get here they will sign this sheet confirming that you are banned from all extracurricular activities for the rest of the term. This is what happens when you let your temper get the better of you, Vincent. If this punishment seems harsh, that's because it is. I want you to remember this incident for a long time to come. Hopefully that will discourage you from making any further outbursts. Have I made myself CRYSTAL clear, young man?"

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Xavier

"...do you have some kind of problem?"

Xavier felt like his world had been shattered as if his whole field of vision had just shattered before him. For a moment he just stood there with a dismal and confused look written on his face, but, finnaly, he spoke.

"N... no... I don't, I'm just... *sigh*" Xavier had no idea what to say.

He looked so stupid that this girl, Selene, believed he had some kind of mental problem.

"I just feel extremely nervous around you, I have no idea why, but it's like your aura is, different. If that makes sense. My riolu, well he's a lucario now, showed me that different auras reflect different personalities and this helped me to read people. But you... you're different. You for the oddest of reasons make me nervous and I have no idea why. When I asked Maria about it she said I was clueless about something so simple, but I have absolutely no idea what she meant." Xavier sighed.

"I have absolutely no clue about talking to, y'know, pretty girls and such and like I've said you look, very pretty." Xavier laughed slightly.

"I must look so strange to you right now... but y'know what? I think thats Ok. After all I suppose this is just the way I am and I have to live with it. I'm a spluttering social wreck who needs to come out of his shell and I'm also the kind of guy who stands up for his friends when I need to. Thats me, Xavier Starex Swift." Xavier smiled slightly, he felt a lot more comfortable now, but the fires spirit remained cool.

"Anyways, I think some words spluttered out earlier that reminded me of something." Xavier smiled shakingly.

"W...would yyou lllike to ddance, with mmme?... There I've said it." Xavier spluttered than sighed out the sentences last words.

"Only if you don't have other plans, I think there's time for one more dance?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geneviève

Geneviève smiled blushing looking at Maxwell with a grin. She was enjoying this and she blushed a bit more "I wish the same thing" she said giggling as she was twirled again. She heard a bit of a commotion but ignored it focusing on dancing.

Sapphire

Sapphire looked at Slackey and stood shrugging "Sure it's better than sitting there" she said taking Slackey's paw "You lead" she said. She wasn't sure why she said yes but she did. It looked like her trainer was having fun dancing so why not.

Adria and Vaper

Adria looked a little confused when a girl introduced herself as Selene before leaving "That was one of your friends?" she asked still blushing as she sipped her fruit punch "it's nice to meet Duster, I'm sure she's a friendly Pokemon" she said smiling as Drizzle let her pet him. "Drizzle here's really friendly" she said happily as she pet the Pokemon before she heard Bri send Duster to help someone "I-Is everything okay?" she asked blushing.

Vaper chuckled and smiled at Drizzle after looking and sniffing her trainer "Yeah she likes him, and I already can guess she thinks the fact he can understand Pokemon is adorable" she chuckled.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Slackey

Slackey stood before Sapphire, "Wait, she said yes?" he thought. He was sure that she was going to turn him down, but appearently not.
    "You lead." Sapphire said.
    [Okay,] Slackey replied, [But as you know, I'm a very slow-paced pokemon, so I hope that you don't mind a slow-paced dance.] he smiled, finally a dance! Slackey was excited, he had never danced before, but it sure seemed like a lot of fun! He started to move slowly where he and Sapphire stood, holding her paws in his. He attempted to twirl Sapphire around, if Maxwell was able do it, then why wouldn't he?

Quillie

Quillie woke up, he looked around only to find Zard sleeping, Slackey dancing with Sapphire and neither Umber nor Wilson. He looked again at Slackey and Sapphire, he smiled, he was glad that Slackey had found a dance partner but at the same time, he was a bit jealous of the Slakoth. Quillie had liked to dance with Sapphire aswell but, there is always other opportunities.

Suddenly Quillie heard light steps coming towards him, he turned around to see that it was just Umber, but something seemed different about him... [Hey Umber, are you okay?] he asked, Umber looked at him, but he didn't say a word. He just smiled as he went up to his pokeball lying on the ground. Umber pressed the little white button and was inside the pokeball in a matter of seconds. Quillie shrugged, "Guess I'll find out soon enough what happend to him..." he thought to himself as he laid down on the floor again.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie Ryder

Valorie glanced at Mark as he sat down, half paying attention to the dancing going on around them. She wasn't really jealous, considering how she was feeling. The thought that Selene was off dancing with someone else still bugged her though, no matter how hard she tried not to care. She supposed she would just have to force herself. Of course, that was codeword for pretend.

The boy seemed to have a pretty fancy air to him. A part of her enjoyed it, but the other parts were still too busy trying to deal with stress sickness.

"Yeah..! That's right..!"

She did seem somewhat eager to confirm this for Takumi though. Perhaps it was her pride, but she enjoyed both her name and the fact she'd gotten to battle Lance. The boy went on to explain he'd been a part of Lugia Dorm. Oh wow! He still seemed pretty young though. it hadn't occurred to Valorie that maybe that dorm hadn't become abandoned all that long ago. She had heard it was basically chock full of ghosts though. It wasn't a place she wanted to visit. Or maybe it was. Maybe she should be trying to conquer that fear. For the time being though, she had other things to worry about. Kicking herself for being a scaredy cat was off the agenda until she got better from the stress sickness. The boy had also gone on to ask which dorm they were from.

"I didn't realize there were still students here from that dorm..! I'm from Suicune Dorm."

MacKenzie Quigg

MacKenzie just sort of gave Kenshin a skeptical look. Why was he stuttering? Did he have some sort of handicap she wasn't aware of? Most people rarely stuttered, or at least that had been her experience. Meanwhile he didn't seem like he could stop himself. She decided not to bring this up though, as it served no practical purpose to her.

"That's okay..!~ Everyone has to start somewhere."

Her tone almost seemed to suggest she was flirting. Of course, it would never be that simple, but Kenshin would never have known to expect such a thing. Perhaps ironically MacKenzie didn't mind being lead, or at least didn't show it. In truth, she had vague plans to take control of the dance at some point, but was simply waiting for the time being.

"I guess you could say I made a name for myself earlier though~"

Others who had been at the docks before the students had boarded the boat to Vermilion would've known what she was talking about. She had left exactly what she had done unsaid though. Goodness knew it would just scare Kenshin if anything at all. It had certainly scared Mark, though MacKenzie obviously wasn't a hundred percent aware of that little tidbit. Mark was better about hiding his feelings than someone like Valorie, who was perhaps too innocent or sheltered to effectively hide hers. Or at least, that was MacKenzie's guess.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Brian grinned sheepishly as Duster ran back to him.

"Nice to meet you too!" Duster said happily as Brian looked down at her. He had a slight blush on his face.

"Um... Yeah, Selene is one of my friends. Anyways, Duster says hi... And no, nothing is wrong. One of my friends was getting attacked by his eevee, but it was just a big misunderstanding... That ended with his eevee evolving into an espeon," Brian said quietly. Duster grinned and climbed up on the table. She walked over and grabbed her own cup of punch and began drinking it.
    :7:
    "Hey! This is really good!" Duster said. Bri shook his head with slight laugh. Of course he knew it was good. He had slammed down two cups of it a minute ago. He grabbed another cup and took a sip.

"So... Um... Uh..." Bri said, promptly forgetting what he had wanted to say. Drizzle grinned happily.

"Heh, it's clear to me that he likes her... Heheheh, look, we're emberrassing him," Drizzle said jovially as Bri's blush deepened. He smirked and shook his head, still happy that he was being pet.

Thyme

"Ok, that works," Thyme said distantly. She didn't much care where they went at the moment. The pair of them walked back toward Mark. Thyme smirked. Her prediction had been spot on. Mark was indeed talking to that girl with yellow hair. Thyme was still struggling to remember her name when Snype said something about the Lugia Dorm.

"Well... Leena would likely know. But she won't tell. She loves keeping secrets... Let's go see what it is..." Thyme said. She had to admit, she was interested. She had not forgotten that Brian had promised to help find out what was going on with all the wild pokemon here. And she had to help him do that.

Last edited:

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
  • Jason

"Yeah i've never cared for these kind of events either" Jason tried to get a good look on his face, but the boy was just trying to keep hidden, but for a second Jason caught glimpse of his cheeks which were looking rather green.

"Are you okay? You look rather ill... but unusually ill... you want me to get you a bucket?" Jason asked.

Jason than felt something bump into him, he turned around to it to see a Swinub.

"Swi! Swinub, swi!" shouted the Swinub, Jason recognised it's cries and than recognised it was Maxwell's.

"Oh hey its you Wi... Will?... Willy?... William?... No there was an 'S' somewhere... J... no... Wilson?... no... yeah, yeah Wilson that's it" Jason clicked his fingers in achievement.

"Loving your Top Hat Wilson! Did Maxwell pick it out?" asked Jason.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Wilson

Wilson laughed a bit when Jason couldn't figure out Wilson's name, then he complimented Wilson's top-hat and asked if Maxwell had picked it out. Wilson nodded with great enthusiasm towards Jason as his monocle sparkled a bit.

Then he noticed the boy sitting close to them, Wilson went up to him to get a better look. He seemed awfully familiar, but Wilson couldn't quite put his paw on why. The boy looked really nauseous and ready to throw up at any time. Wilson was about to go back to Jason when he suddenly felt it, the scent he was looking for. It seemed to come from this guy, "Swi, swinub?"[Excuse me, but do you have some sort of food or anything on you?], Wilson knew that the boy might not understand him, but... Brian could understand pokemon, so you never really knew...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Adria

Adria nodded finishing her punch "Oh, Well I'm glad nobody was hurt" she said actually managing to grab another cup on her own this time. Smiling she took a sip unaware of the fact that she was blushing still. "Umm, w-well this may be a bit awkward b-but could you tell me what you look like? If you haven't figured it out I'm blind" she said.

Vaper chuckled more looking at them "Yes seems like we are" she said giggling a bit.

Sapphire

Sapphire chuckled a bit "that's fine, slow paced music is all that's being played at this party" she said holding his paws as they danced and he twirled her. "There you go, just o what Maxwell and Genevieve are doing"

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Bri nodded. He had known already. He thought a moment and looked at Duster. She was too busy trying to get the punch out of her fur where it had spilled out of the cup. And Drizzle was too busy snickering at him to help.

"Um... Uh... I already knew that... Hm... Well, I'm kind of short for my age. Well, really short, actually. I'm maybe an inch or so taller than you, if that. Um... I'm pretty skinny... As :7: you've probably heard, I'm on crutches because I hurt my leg. I have light brown hair that is kind of short now. I'm wearing a dark blue suit right now. Um... Does that help?" Bri said quietly. He smiled at her. He shifted himself on his crutches and looked at Duster, who gave a loud sigh.

"I'm bored!" Duster complained. Bri cocked his eyebrow at her.

"Well, I'm sorry Duster. There isn't too much I can do about that," Bri said. Duster hopped off the table and walked inbetween Brian and Adria. She looked at them both, and then at Drizzle. Drizzle smirked at her and she grinned.

"I'm going to go find something to do! You two little love birds better not do anything funny while I'm gone!" Duster said. Brian spit up the punch he had drank and began coughing. Duster scowled as she got hit by the spray, but Drizzle cracked up and doubled over.

"D-duster!" Bri said, still coughing. Duster shook herself off and laughed. Then she scampered away, looking for something interesting to do.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • "Yeah... I betcha Leena knows more about what happened there then this guy. I'm not really up for crazy investigations myself during a night like this but the little bits of info could be useful! We should go look for her sometime and chat. I'd be up for checking out the abandoned dorm myself if the ghosts there are still tame. Whadya say?" Snype said. The whole idea of investigating something like this was exciting! Similar to Mark, Snype was beginning to feel like some big shot detective himself. It was alot of fun!

"Speaking of ghosts... I gotta start thinking of something big for Halloween... It's gonna happen pretty soon I betcha. And I need something that'll really spook the school... don't worry we won't make creepy sounds in the PA or anything. Doing the same thing twice is never smart to do... hmm..." Snype pondered. He had quickly gotten distracted by thoughts of Halloween and possible stunts. Every Halloween he would take the liberty to pull off a really large scale prank, even back in Celedon.

"...Hehe... sorry. I know you didn't exactly like it the last time I did something like that." Snype quickly apologized.

Back