• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
The shadow ball hit the tunnel wall banked once then disapatted. Raizer dug his tunnels like a maze making it imposible to attack him underground from above.

"You would not believe how many people try that, and how few can withstand this!" Isaac shook his head disapointed in Kilik's attempts.

"QUi he he!" Razier burst throught he dirt behind mistress and bashed into her hard.

Besides the utter fail with shadow ball Kilik was wasting his time readying for special attacks. Raizer was specialized in normal attacking. His only special one was ember.

"now to disprove your so far battle tactic. Raizer flaming ace!" Raizer backflipped away from Mistress and began to charge up.

The flames on his back grew nearly four feet tall. Flaming ace was Isaac original attempt at teaching Raizer flame wheel. it was a combo of ember and aerial ace, but now Raizer combined Flame Wheel and Aerial ace to make an even more powerful attack.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: xD & that's why Kilik was qualified for the Entei Dorm! A little embarressing too.)

There goes the flaw. Isaac wasn't sounding nice with his talk. Well that's the price you pay in battles. Don't expect compliments all the time. Flaming ace... Sounded like a Flame Wheel & Aerial Ace together.

"Dark Pulse!" He ordered. Mistress looked at Raizer, but she was irritated. It's always annoying for her to miss an attack, & this was just insulting. How many times has she missed before? A lot. She hates it. She hates it hates it hates it!

A dark aura was surging within her as Raizer came with his attack. "Don't underestimate me!" She yelled as a dark barrier was shot out around her. Because she was so mad, Dark Pulse looked more powerful. It happens everytime she gets mad for some reason. Sometimes it might even surprise Kilik, like now.

Why is it she always gets mad so easily...? Kilik thought, sighing in discontent. Mistress can be really sneaky sometimes, but not now. At least she has some control.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
(ok come on it could have been any fire type attack and aerial ace, but whatever. edit also charging meant he was storing energy not rapidly come at mistress.)

Raizer took the blast head on. he was already fortified in position from flamming ace, so he didn't get pushed back, but it didn't mean he didn't feel it. That zoura had some anger issues for sure. Isaac noted this as well.

"I think your zoura needs a time out!" Isaac taunted as Raizer unleashed flamming ace.

Raizer pounced into the air tucked in its legs then spun at high speeds head over tails. He looked like a comet streaking thorugh the air coming straight at Mistress. A consistant 'whoob whoob whoob' could be heard are Raizer blasted off. Zoura would have to think fast to do anything about this, there was no dodging this attack.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

"Please, call me Gen" asked Gen.

"Sorry, but Esis suits you" replied Jason.

"Hyper, Shock let's start this, shall we? Let's get it on!! Hyper, Rain Dance!" commanded Gen. The yellow and black Pokémon, Hyper, started to dance around in a a kind of ritual.

'I better check this Pokémon out' Jason thought, he quickly pulled out his Hoenn Pokédex and scanned the dancing Pokémon in front of him.

"No data available" said the computerized feminine Hoenn Dex voice.

'What? This isn't fair... hopefully someone at this school can get me a National Upgrade' Jason thought, he looked to Electrike trying to think of am attack, but instead his Electrike seemed to be... mesmorized.

"No way... Dis is gonna be sweet" said Elektrike. Clouds began to form around the battlefield, a drizzle began before becoming more forceful every second.

"I'll help speed this up" cried out Electrike, he began to match Hyper's movements to help the rain come down faster.

"Stop Electrike! Don't waste your move!" shouted Jason.

Elecktrike turned to him with Lilipup eyes.

"But it's a sweet move, it helps me power up my waves... I think" questioned Electrike.

Jason was able to decipher Electrike's tongue, but only just "But you don't know any electric type moves" replied Jason.

"Don't go kidding on me, i'll show you how much juice its got" said Electrike.

Electrike jumped up into the air and blue electric spikes came out of his body, the spikes seemed wider and faster than usual and it became apparent that the rain had increased their current charge.

"Let's see this depressed creature handle my charge
... Giggity" Electrike thrusted his body towards Shock and the blue spikes rushed through the rain drops towards it.

"But Thunder Wave isn't an offen... Yeah go ahead i was probably going to do that anyway" shrugged Jason.

Meanwhile, Ralts eyes opened again and he returned to his fighting stance.

"ELECTRIKE YOU RETA... Oh its too late... Anyway its all charged Jason, waiting for my next command"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: ^^;; Got a bit distracted. ._. This is still embarressing.)

This was just typical. Perhaps Kilik gave himself too much of a challenge. The impact blasted Mistress back; the damage looked critical. Dark Pulse should've done some damage earlier, with the added effect of Calm Mind. Regardless, Mistress stood for a moment. "Is that all you got...?" She said all dizzy before losing her balance. She hit the ground. Kilik sighed as he returned his Zorua to her Pokeball.

"Sometimes things can backfire on me. Anyway, go Yaibe!" Kilik threw out another Pokeball & out came Yaibe. It was his time to shine.

He looked at Raizer, confident he will win this battle. Yaibe put on a buff stance as he prepared. "Swords Dance!" Kilik shouted. Yaibe took off his shell & started 'dancing' around. More dance, more power, a lot more power.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Raizer was slightly laughing as he slowly walked off the field.

"you didn't say we couldn't switch. Ace move in." Isaac said taking advantage of the loop hole.

Ace, his trapinch plodded onto the field. He snapped his jaws visciously as he took a position before Isaac. For once that side of the field was quiet. Ace stood silent, unmoving, and near emotionless. He had been watching all along and knew what the plan was.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Damn it, this is an annoying attack......" murmured Shock.

Gen grinned, "Hyper, Thunder 'em hard, and don't hold back even one volt of it!"

Hyper slid down and spun on the ground, he jumped and summoned a great wave of lightning that razed the area, plus the Rain Dance, no way it could miss.

"We rock and you're socked! No chance that didn't hurt!" said Hyper.

"Ugh, I can't move..." said Shock.

Gen was amazed at the damage Hyper had done, it was humongous. Though he was assured that it hit, the dust cloud had yet to lift.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
The Return

The ocean sparkled below as though frosted with a plate of ice, sunlight hitting the shimmering gentle waves as various Water-type Pokemon frolicked about on the surface of the sea. The Staryu, Goldeen, Seaking and others that were breaking through the water just to shoot right back down into the depths were miles from any shoreline - if one concentrated and strained their eyesight enough they may be able to see a faint black line toward the South - that was where Selene had just come from.

The solitude of the journey was only slightly lessened by Selene's riding Blu, whom she stroked absently every so often, but generally the pensive, melancholy state that she had found herself in was relentless. After a tough few days at home because I'm loathe to say that she's been gone for just a couple of hours and I'm totally just going to pretend that she went straight home after the Expo - I know it doesn't fit time-wise but juuust work with me Selene found herself racing back toward the Oak Academy with only her thoughts for company.

Being outside the bubble that was the Academy had given Selene some much needed time and space for reflection, with the ultimate result that she was heading back to the Academy a changed person. She didn't feel much difference within herself, but then it is always said that others always see changes in ourselves that we may miss, and during training sessions with her Kadabra, Cat had found her Trainer's mind drastically changed...for good or ill she could not tell, that would only become clear in time.

"Cat come ON," cried Selene as Cat was hit by another Thunderbolt from Ryan, the Kadabra falling to one knee on the floor and panting hard. "I know you can do this, do not let me down! You are not meeting your potential, this is inadequate!" Cat pushed herself up to both feet, and listened to Selene's mind. Pokemon were generally tuned-in to subtler points of communication such as tone of speech, but Cat had the advantage of being a Psychic-type and could hear her Trainer's mind as she spoke to her. Selene's mind was jumbled and underpinned by a determination...that was strong but not found through strength. The determination was the only consistent undertone, but it was something that Cat could always sense in her Trainer, but it had changed...it was desperate, all-consuming, whereas before it was one feature of Selene's mind.

Ryan charged towards Cat, surrounded by raw lightning in his Volt Tackle attack, obviously ready to deliver a killer blow. But no...Cat closed her eyes, amassing her energies at the forefront of her mind and just before Ryan struck her she unleashed a Psybeam more powerful than any Selene had seen her produce before that sent Ryan flying backwards, knocked out. Wordlessly Selene returned Ryan and Cat met her eyes. They were dark, unsmiling, taking no joy from training like she normally would. "Good job Cat," were the only words spoken before Cat was returned to her PokeBall, where all Selene's Pokemon were kept nowadays when not training or battling.

The death of Selene's Father had hit her, hard. She could think of nothing else, and she found that she didn't want to. Since the night she had been woken by one of Professor Oak's assistant to now that she was soaring over the seas it had felt as though she was living some sort of out-of-body nightmareish experience. Until her Father had passed away in front of her eyes, Selene had believed he was able to pull through the accident - the injuries would remain with him for the rest of his life, but she had faith that he would pull through, unmoving faith that came from her very soul and the strength of the bond between her and her Father. The man who had given her her first Pokemon, Ri...who had played with her when she was young, taken her fishing and climbing and swimming and hiking and running, taught her how to cook, how to tie her shoelaces...he played some role in every aspect of her life, and normally a major one. Now that he was gone...it didn't feel real. As though Selene had been forced back into her body but the nightmare was still happening, some grave cosmic error that Selene was trapped within.

The rest of her family had opposed Selene's returning to the Academy so soon after her Father was buried by the sea of her island, but the thought of staying there a day later than necessary made Selene feel nauseous. So she was packed up and ready to leave the evening of the burial, having been persuaded to stay the night she arose before her family and left as soon as dawn struck the sand that marked her Father's grave. After paying her respects one last time, Selene released Blu and vowed never to return to Four Island, setting off without regret or second thoughts.

"Miss Evans?" came a voice, and abstractly Selene noticed that Blu had landed finally by the reception of the Academy. Obviously her family had risen that morning to find her gone and had tipped off the school that she was returning...well, one less task that she had to complete herself. Selene nodded and looked at the suited woman without really seeing her.

"Yes. I'm going to go to my room now and unpack. I probably won't be at lessons today but I'll get back on schedule tomorrow," she said lightly as she returned Blu without any recognition or thanks and turned her back on the woman, walking toward Entei dorm, ignoring the woman's hesitant suggestion that she might wish to talk to a teacher or somebody about what had happened. She didn't need to talk about it, she needed to forget about it and focus on the important thing, the reason that she was here - to get stronger, to forge a future for herself that would keep her away from that Arceus forsaken island for the rest of her life until the day she was ready to be buried alongside her Father.

Selene didn't look around. Some people acknowledged her, obviously not knowing why she had been gone, perhaps just wondering why she hadn't been running around campus as she normally had, but there was no reciprocation of greeting. It was as though Selene either hadn't heard them, or chose to ignore them, as she swiped herself into the dorm building. Normality felt good, and Selene wasn't going to have it any other way from now on.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf

"..." Jason was slightly awed by how he was responded to, be he felt he desrved it. "..thank you then..."

Jason heading out of the library actually ended up finding Professor Oak's office on his own. Upon entering the room he expected to finally meet the legend of a man, but instead only saw a lady behind a desk typing up something on her computer. As Jason approached the lady did not look up from her work, but obviously noticed him.

"Name?" She asked plainly.

"huh? oh Jason Tyreal Wolf. I was given a teaching position here." Jason replied recovering well.

"very well he'll be wanted to see you." The lady said, "take a seat."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie's attention went to Kilik silently as he introduced himself to Mark. She couldn't help but immediately become presumptuous and assume he hadn't introduced himself to her for a reason when he proceeded to announce that he had other things to attend to and make his way off. Had she done something? She silently accused herself of doing at least a half-dozen things wrong before frustratedly coming to the conclusion that she wasn't sure.

It was then that she directed her attention to Mark, probably her second oldest remaining friend at the academy.

"...I guess I'm not sure... I haven't seen--"

Valorie stopped herself, remembering that there had been a fight between the two. She felt uncomfortable bringing them up around each other, and yet somehow she felt very anxious about Selene's absence. It would only nag at her more as time went on, the thought that maybe this was a 'no'.

"...I had something in mind, but I guess I forgot!"

Valorie smiled nervously at this.

"Something between the new faces and the battle..."

After she'd gotten the costume on up to her arms things became a lot harder and she found herself actually considering Mark's offer. The costume was easier to put on than it was to take off, as the elastic band was already stretched open and merely had to pass her shoulders to take effect.

"I guess."

Abruptly N's Zoroark returned with a letter and tried to give it to... Valorie, whose costume had no limbs. She just sort of gave Zoroark a confused look before totally leaning forward and taking the letter...with her lips. The expression on her face was of mild annoyance all like 'Man, why do I have to carry a letter with my mouth? This is inconvenient.'

"..."

Olivia Wolf

"Ah... alright."

Olivia was suddenly awkward.

"You could've sent them out to battle, y'know."

She motioned for Kenshin to follow.

"But let's get your dratini healed up~"

She smiled at Kenshin before promptly beginning to make her way to the pokemon center, occasionally looking to make sure Kenshin was with her, lest he wind up lost and separated without her realizing.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Smokey started blowing a purple gas that moved towards the wild Druddigon. The dragon inhaled it, and at first it didn't seem to do anything. But after it countered with Leer, a purple aura surrounded him and it roared in pain.

"Now, Psybeam!" Jimmy commanded.

Smokey did as told, firing a bright beam at the Druddigon that made it hit its head against a wall, leaving a huge hole in it. The dragon, angered even more, used Scratch on the Koffing. It seemed to have hit Smokey pretty hard. Then, Smokey used Psybeam again under Jimmy's command, and the Druddigon's head hit the walls again. But now it seemed to be dizzy. It roared as it charged towards Koffing to use Bite, but ended up hitting another wall and making a rock fall on its back.

The dragon seemed weak. "This one could do a lot better if it was on my team..." he thought out loud. Then, as the boy reached looked for some Pokéballs in his bag, a blue ball came out of nowhere and hit the Druddigon. After shaking many times, a click was heard.

"Excellent." a voice said, and Bryce appeared in the room, and grabbed the ball. "Wow, guess you are not completely useless after all, Raikou boy..." Then he walked towards a hole that Jimmy hadn't seen before. "I'll be seeing ya."

"Hey, get back here!" Jimmy said, and ran towards the Suicune Dorm kid that stole the Druddigon. And just as Grim came back, seeming to have found a way out.

[Ugh...Here we go again...] she said, and yawned. [What did that kid do now?]

[Jimmy was about to catch this Druddigon...and this kid stole it from him.] Smokey replied, and the two Pokémon ran after Jimmy, who was running after Bryce.

Alice Crenshaw

As the rebellious-looking kid chased after the arrogant Suicune Dorm kid in a cave, a red haired girl took her first steps into the Pokémon Trainer Academy with a huge smile on her face. She grabbed a Pokéball and sent out a Solosis, which, for some reason, was not green. He was...purple.

"Here we are, Jello! At last!" the girl said happily. Then she spotted a group of people and Pokémon. There was a boy with a Sableye, and both were dressed up. Then she saw someone dressed as a Dratini, holding an envelope with her lips. Next to her were a Zoroark and a Dragonite. But this one looked a lot taller than common Dragonites, and was surprised by that. But, seconds later, that thought was no longer on her mind.

"Hmmm...Hey, Jello, what do we say we go over there and introuce ourselves?" she said to her Solosis, and the latter nodded. The girl then smiled and approached the group.

"Hi!" she said, a huge smile on her face.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled and walked closer to Valorie to help her finish putting the costume on. She mostly needed help getting the elastic band over her shoulders. That tended to be an issue for these kinds of costumes. Valorie muttered that she hadn't seen someone but she quickly changed that topic to something else.

"There you go! Costume's on... still an awesome costume by the way. You look as convincing as a real Dratini!" Mark complimented.

"Forgot huh? Well I'm sure you can find something to do for Halloween. Just watch your back out there Val. It's moreso a night of mischief after all. Me and Snype are gonna have the time of our lives tonight!" Mark exclaimed excitedly.

"Tommorow though I think I'm going to get to work on some full on training... after my losing streak yesterday I realized I really have alot to learn. I might even go out and catch another Pokemon. Maybe the mountains or something... I mean, I'm never gonna have that rematch with you if I don't catch up you know?" Mark said, giving Val a playful jab.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
name: ruby

nickname: rubs

dorm: entei dorm

appearance: ruby is a very shy girl, she has long blonde hair and aqua blue eyes. normally she wears a red shirt with a pokeball picture on it, black shorts, and wine red boots, but she also likes to wear blue which is her favorite color. she's a very thin girl.

personality: ruby is a very shy but pretty girl, but towards friends she's very open and spontanous, she likes to pull pranks. she's nice and polite towards everyone, doesn't matter if it's a friend, stranger or a enemy, she hates to dissapoint anyone.
she's born in a rich family, thats why people normally think she's arrogant and judge her for her appearance.

history: ruby's hometown is pallet town in the kanto region. when she was little she used to be bullied for her weird colored eyes, but her siblings always protected her. one day when her siblings weren't near, one of her classmates was bullying her again, which caused a little poochyena to get mad with him, bravely she protected the little ruby from the boy, the poochyna decides to stay with her to protect her and thats the day ruby got her very own pokemon, now she's older the band poochyena and she has only became stronger, also ruby knew only shadow moves wouldn't get poochyena stronger, so she helped poochyena to learn a electric move! this took them 2 years, but the results are fantastic, now poochyena is the very first shadow pokemon that can use electric moves. on age of 10 she begun her pokemon journey together with poochyena, she cought strong pokemon and when she heard about a pokemon academy she didn't hesitate and wanted to join immediately.

Pokemon:

name: poochyena
lvl: 35
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness, also poochyena is the very first dark type pokemon that can use electric moves.
moves:
*shadow ball
*shadow claw
*crunch
*faint attack
*thunder bolt
*electro ball

name: zorua
lvl: 23
nature: jolly
personality: zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer ruby up when she's down, zorua often makes fun of poochyena.
moves:
*illusion
*shadow claw
*faint attack
*flametrower

name: eevee
lvl: 25
nature: cool
personality: eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about zorua and poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards ruby, his goal is to evolve into a leafeon.
moves:
*tackle
*body slam
*chip away
*crush claw
*bite
*cut

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Just as expected, Isaac switched out Razier. "you didn't say we couldn't switch. Ace move in." Ace was his Trapinch that moved to the field. It was only ground type that Yaibe could beat. Isaac obviously had a plan.

"If that's how you roll." Kilik added. So these were the 2 Pokemon Isaac would choose. Yaibe would have to beat both Ace & Raizer to gain the win. "Yaibe! X-Scissor!" Yaibe takes his shell off & crosses his arms, running towards Ace. He jumped to the air, & as he came down, he slashes his opponent in an X like pattern. Thanks to Swords Dance earlier, this would give more damage than usual.

(OoC: Sorry it's not much.)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"counter with sand attack." Isaac ordered.

Ace's jaw dropped massive cloud of sand blew outward, but before Ace could use it for cover he was sent flying back from X-scizzor. he regained his footing and still never said a word.

"Ace, execute the plan. We'll make this quick." Isaac still calm as ever.

The very ground they stood upon began to tremble. everything shook violently as Isaac's plan came to fruition. Ace's earthquake was the coup de grace( pronounced: cou de gra). Raizer had already weakened the field by tunneling around under it now Ace was tearing it up reducing the rectangle of dirt to a pit of rubble.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N looked down at the boy as he came out of the doctor's. N was sitting reading an old magazine intellectual book as the kid was approaching him. He closed the book and looked at the boy.

"Seems the doctors did their job well. How are you feeling?" He asked.

Zoroark just looked at the boy and sniffed him a bit. Just to make sure things are alright. . . and maybe to tell if there are any pokemon on him. Granted, N would still hear the boy's pokemon even if they are in their pokeballs. Because he totally did that in Black and White.

Kenshin Ren

". . . Yeah. Alright," Kenshin said before he returned Dratini to his pokeball and followed her. And hopefully not pay half his money for losing the battle.
Kenshin kept silent on the way back to the Pokemon Center and stayed 10 paces behind her. He wasn't going to say anything on the way there unless Olivia spoke up about something.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 1.3: A Voice's Echo

Speak, Kiyoko!
A Child's First Words...

~A Voice's Echo~

"Seems the doctors did their job well. How are you feeling?"

Kiyoko stood silently as the man had closed his book and looked down at him, asking a simple question. He remained quiet, looking over at the Zoroark as it sniffed him. Is he searching me? Kiyoko's head tilted but he looked back at the man, realizing he hadn't answered his question. He opened his mouth, knowing the risks that no one else knew.

Kiyoko spoke in his small, timid voice. But, oddly enough, when he spoke there was distortion and an unmatched echo. Everyone within hearing range heard this: "Hai, genkee dess. Anatah wah?" However, only N and his Zoroark had heard a second voice, echoing behind it: "Yes, I'm healthy. And you?" He simply stared up at N, genuinely curious for a response.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

(OoC: Will Olivia & Kenshin see Kilik & Isaac's battle? They should definitely feel the Earthquake. If not, xD they should still notice the battle!)

"counter with sand attack." Isaac ordered. Before the sand hit Yaibe's face, he was still able to knock Ace back with X-Scissor. Yaibe tried wiping the sand off his face a bit. It's not gonna be easy finding the target. Both Yaibe & Ace stood, silent from each other. As a dust ball rolled by like in those cowboy shows & movies It seemed Isaac smirked. "Ace, execute the plan. We'll make this quick." Plan. & just like that, Ace made the ground shake, but something felt different.

"Ha!" Kilik finally figured it out. Raizer had dug underground making mazes, & now Ace was using Earthquake. The ground was really weak due to Raizer, & this wouldn't be good. Cracks were appearing from the ground. It reached Yaibe's length as he suddenly fell & the whole field got shrouded in a cloud of dust. Kilik couldn't see anything. What had happened? Perhaps it was over...

Before he took out his Pokeball, the cloud of dust cleared off, & Kilik was a bit surprised. Cue Black n' White theme song. Yaibe was hanging by the edge of the cliff of the earthquake. Looks like this battle was just getting started. There was a bit of a bruise on his left side. Sometimes there's no avoiding an earthquake, but he still seemed up to game. He tried getting back up from his hanging, getting his balance as he looked at where Ace was. "It seems we may still have a chance. I gotta say Isaac, you make this battle extrordinary. But, it's gonna take a lot more to take us down." These were the words of Kilik. It was now or never. "Yaibe! Focus Energy! Aim for Ace with Water Gun!" He shouted with confidence.

Yaibe stood still before crying out. "Ooo-shaaaa-wooooott!!!" Yaibe was pumped up. He located Ace & puffed up his cheeks. He shot a spray of Water Gun at Ace, full speed ahead. Shame Yaibe didn't have good accuracy right now, but this can't miss. Not now!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Dominique Rousseau

"This is Halloween~"

Dominique, finally catching up to the young fox pokemon disguised as the girl in the costume who was reading that letter, let out a long sigh as he stopped to catch. Zu never seemed to run out of energy when it came to pranks whether it be simply trying to confuse somebody or just plain scaring them out of their heads. It was an amusing thought to consider when compared to her boundless laziness, which sometimes flooded through the short bursts of energy that the Zorua sometimes had, throughout the day. The boy had to wonder just what it was that went through her head. Did she prance around through golden meadows humming happily? Maybe she walked around through a dark and desolate apocalyptic world? Maybe she saw the world a little bit of both? This was a time where the young teen wished that the language barrier between them wasn't so great.

"Please ignore my Zorua. She must of thought that she could pull a prank on you." Dominique, pulling on Zu's tail which forced her to revert back to her normal form in a swirl of blacks and blues, stated with quite some brightness in his voice despite being out of breath and dragged around every section of the island by his pokemon. It wasn't like he minded much anyways. Being dragged around by his pokemon often allowed him to meet new people and make more friends. It was almost as if his pokemon were a intricate radar system allowing him to extend his social life by leaps and bounds.

"Anyways, my name is Dominique and this is Zu and Ryo, my Riolu. What's your name, miss?" Dominique, tossing Ryo's pokeball up into the air with a simple flick of the wrist, introduced himself and his pokemon eagerly with his other hand outstretched for Valorie to shake it if she so desired.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I grabbed up Star as the Earthquake went on. Star squeaked as the ground shook under us. I just laughed, and put her back down as the attack ended.

"Well, we might not get a battle tonight. So I might as well get in costume." Psy jumped out of her ball and rummaged through my bags. When she emerged, she was holding a black skirt and tights that she made me buy.

"Oh no. No no no! I don't wear skirts Psy! No!" Psy looked up at me with Houndor eyes, and I just had to say yes. "Fine. But I will never forgive you." I walked behind the tree so no one would see me change, and slipped on the skirt and tights.

When I came out, I was wearing a black tank top, black skirt, black tights, and yellow glow in the dark bracelets. I reached into my bag and pulled out the ears. They look like Umbreon ears. Star squealed and Psy clapped her hands.

"Quite guys! God... Just watch the battle." I said as I blushed. I climbed the tree and sat on the lowest thick branch.

Last edited:
Back