• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Heheh, Yeah! After class tommorow, lets all head down there." Mark said. He noticed he was still wearing his swim trunks rather then jeans... It was starting to get uncomfortable. Len hopped up and down in excitement anticipating the next day. Snype showed signs of weariness. He was going to fall asleep on Marks shoulders at this rate. It was time to head back to the Dorms.

"I think I should be heading off to bed... its getting pretty late and I don't plan on getting in trouble on the first day. Haha." Mark said. He turned to the Nure and asked her for a pass incase any body asks what the two trainers are doing out this late at night. She signed both of them a pass and advised both of them to head straight to their dorms if they weren't going to stay.

"I'm gonna head back. You..uh... wanna tag along or stick around here? My dorm isn't too far away." Mark asked her.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie took her pass and thanked the Nurse briefly. She hadn't realized there were rules about being up late. Never-the-less, she turned to Mark. The question seemed to take her off guard. She found it to be slightly awkward. The implications of asking her to come with him when he had said he was going to bed were slightly lost on her, thankfully, and so she simply disregarded it as an odd question.

"Well, don't we have to sleep in our own dorms?"

Valorie peered at Mark curiously. Somehow, she was expecting adults to be monitoring the dorms. She had assumed that if she didn't go to her own dorm she would get in trouble for it. Yet, she wanted to know how this wasn't so.

-------------
Charmander ♀ Level 14
Dratini ♀ Level 16
Trapinch ♀ Level 15

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
"Haha, I didn't mean it like that." Mark said jokingly, wondering what she was thinking. "Well, either way I should head on out. I'll see you around Valroie." Mark said, waving at her as he walked out of the Pokemon center. It was pitch black outside but thankfully the place was well lighted up and made it easy for him to find his own Dorm.

Once Mark arrived to his dorm he face planted himself right onto his bed. He immediately changed out of his swimtrunks and into some more comfortable sweatpants. He hung up his swim trunks so that he could reuse it for tommorow. Mark sat up on his band and looked at the potion Valorie gave him. Snype chuckled at Mark.

"What are you looking at me like that for? She seems like a good friend." Mark said to Snype. Len was poking his face on his pokeball as if wanting to go in. Mark returned Len to his Pokeball and lied back on his bed. Tommorow was another day... Mark hoped it would be as eventful as it was today... He fell asleep and went off into his own little dreamland.

Dawn

Years
Valorie headed off as well, though in her own direction. After a relatively brief time, y'know, finding her dorm in the first place, she settled down in her room, changing into a pair of pajamas. For a good hour or two she simply brooded over the day, over the battle, over her first impression of the academy. There was a lot on her mind. Eventually, she settled down and went to sleep, sleeping peacefully that night, which wasn't always the case.

-------------
Charmander ♀ Level 14
Dratini ♀ Level 16
Trapinch ♀ Level 15

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Alice waited for a moment and saw a man step into the classroom. He was whistling the Star Wars theme or something like that. He picked up a stack of books, turned off the lights, and locked the door on his way out. Oh. My. God. At least moonlight shone in from the back window. Alice came out from beneath the desk and contemplated the door for what seemed like forever. She would have to sleep in here for the night. If she attempted to call for help, she would be either let out and punished, not heard and left there, or heard and left there. She'd rather just sleep in there and not get caught outside of the dorm, because she promised her parents she wouldn't fail them this time.

But then, Alice remembered. She didn't explore the vents for nothing! She looked around the walls and noticed the vent for that classroom up there. Normally, Alice would've recalled Jem in order to get through there with ease. That wasn't possible this time, since it was too dark to see and Jem's fire would be needed. Lifting up Jem, Alice stood on the nearest desk and she hoisted him and herself into the vent. Jem knew what to do. He lit up his small flame like usual, and they crawled forward till they made it to a left turn. That should've been in the direction of the dorms.

Turning left and continuing, they passed some vent openings and knew for sure they were in the dorm area. Alice continued after Jem. They passed the dorm of some blond girl Alice had never seen before. She studied the blond girl's face, wanting to try and remember every student at this school. Suddenly, Jem sneezed loudly and blew a fire ball that travelled down the vent. That was so uncalled for.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" Alice said, putting up a finger over her lips even though the Vulpix wasn't even looking at her. She nudged Jem and they continued down the vent even faster. The ball of fire hit the end of the vent, and spread over a small area. Smoke started to go off of it. Alice quietly gasped and crawled over to it. She was forced to stomp on it, or the dorm buildings would catch on fire. Boy, would it be helpful to own a water Pokémon. Alice stomped on the fire, putting it out. The stomping echoed, as it was quite loud. If anyone asks, there are Rattata in here.

Alice passed by another vent opening and saw Mark. She quickly maneuvered herself past it at a quicker pace to avoid being spotted. Finally, after what seemed like hours, she made it to her dorm. She removed the covering and lowered herself out after Jem leapt out.

"Now you decide to get sick?!" Alice asked angrily. "You know what, we're sleeping. Good night." The effect of her angry remark was slightly ruined, since Jem and Alice stood in complete darkness. She lied down on what she thought was her bed, but it was an open spot. Alice landed hard on her back. "Ow!" she said in a loud whisper. She stood up again and lied down on her actual bed this time, falling asleep almost as soon as her head met her pillow.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Having been watching the interaction between the two, Selene followed Mark silently. Yeah they were in different dorms but...Selene just HAD to press this issue. Having left Swablu with the Pokemon Centre, she was feeling slightly better...having watched Valorie she KNEW that SHE was feeling better, so she had no further reason to be down or disheartened.

She tailed Mark and crept along behind him, soundlessly. Waiting outside his dorm room she poked her head inside and looked around. Good, there was no-one else in this room...she wouldn't have to attempt the impossible in keeping her voice down, then. She crept over to Mark's bed as Ri prodded Snype, snickering. "Ri, Ri Riolu!" he said, which could be translated as "Sorry...Selene just had to stick her nose in again, you know what she's like...anyway, what's up with you dude?"

"SO!" said Selene loudly, hoping to wake Mark up, but just in case her vocal power didn't work he jumped onto his bed and sat cross-legged on the bottom, poking him in his leg hard. "You and Valorie huhhhh? And don't give me all that 'she's just a friend' baloney...you can confide in me! i'm your pal right?" she asked, giving a broad smile that showed all her teeth. She looked somewhat like a demented Rattata. Ri looked up at her and shook his head slowly, hitting his forehead with his hand.

Megaman765

Years
Mark woke up instantly. He knew that loud voice from anywhere. Afterwards the source of the voice was poking at his leg. Selene was in his bedroom! "AH!" Mark screamed, blushing a little. He backed up away from Selene to the edge of his bed."Y..you.. h..how'd you get in here?!" He asked her. Selene was asking him questions involving Valorie. Talk about nosey.

"I...I have no idea what your talking about! I just met her a few hours ago!" Mark insisted. Snype yawned and woke up as well watching the two. Snype had the same thoughts that Selene was having. He chuckled as he watched the events take place.

"[Kehehe. Well I'm always up for watching my master get in these situations. You two have fun."] Snype said jumping off the bed. Mark looked at snype franticly.

"Snype! Don't leave me with these two!" Mark said. He looked back at Selene and got nervous again.

SelenaStar

Years
Ri looked over at Mark and laughed loudly, "These two? Forget it buddy...I'm off with Snype...Sel can manage you on her own. Have fun Sel but...not too much fun yeah? Leave him in one piece for Valorie." he snickered, trotting off after Snype.

Sel watched him leave and gave a salute to his back. "Yessir, Riolu sir! Don't worry...if he co-operates, he'll be fine," she grinned at him again and bounced his bed up and down, taking her converse off and throwing her bag down on the floor next to her. "i am in this for the long-haul Mister, so you either give me some answers or I. Will. Get. VIOLENT." she stated firmly, leaning over and poking him square in the chest, hard.

"First things first - I tailed you in here. Even in the pitch black it was too easy...those swim shorts are luminous, who'd have thought you had such a penchant for colour! And anyway, I just happen to be really good at tailing," she said breezily, placing a hand on her chest and smiling. She then pulled her hair up into a high ponytail and secured it with a band - she meant business. "Next item on the agenda - don't LIE! you may have only met her a few hours back but I saw that look when she gave you that potion," she gestured to the potion as though it were conclusive proof, "AND you're wearing it still now! Even Snype realised! God, I can practically SEE the Pidgey flying around your dazed little head!! So spill all, when did you realise you LUUURVED her?" she crooned, making little kissy noises. Maybe she was going too far...but heh, it was fun and he deserved it for trying to lie to her.

Megaman765

Years
Mark backed away further as she threw her bag to the floor and took off her Converse. She was persistent. She poked him hard in the chest. Sheesh was it really the swim shorts? Thats what he gets for being to lazy to change out of them... He skimed his eyes over to the swim shorts that were hung up. Then she went out an mentioned that Mark liked Valorie! Alright Mark did like her... but he wasn't about to tell Selene this...

"L...love her? Thats crazy! I...I just met her!" He said, putting his hand over the potion he had on him. Maybe lieing wasn't such a good idea. He had no idea just how violent this girl was going to get on him...

Snype sat with Ri to see how this little encounted would turn out. He chuckled again. ["I'm betting my money on Selene."] Snype whispered to Ri.

SelenaStar

Years
Ri snickered and nodded sagely. "You'd be wise to. She can be very...forceful...when necessary. And she loves a bit of meddling every now and again...the more he protests the angrier she'll get until boom...hyper beam-force."

"PAH!" howled Sel, her eyes blazing holes into Mark. If looks could kill..."DON'T LIE TO ME MARK! Look...we're friends right? We're real pals here yeah? You know you can tell me anything! I mean, I don't see anyone else here, do you?" she changed tack now, deciding to be less intimidating and more understanding. She moved further up until she was sat next to Mark and crossed her legs in front of him, nodding wisely. "If you tell me I can help you...if your powers of seduction are anything like your powers of choosing good swim shorts then you'll need all the help you can get. I'm a girl, Valorie is a girl, girls talk...I know she's a bit left of centre when it comes to regular and the norm, but I could wheedle more information out of her than a Hypno when I get in my stride. But I can't do anything if you aren't honest with me, can I?? Now come on, don't lie to me, 'kay?" she cocked her head to one side and flashed a bright smile at Mark. "The sooner you tell me, the sooner I'll go back to my own dorm, and the sooner you can get back to sleep. Promise."

Ri looked over at Snype and let out a low whistle of approval, "She is good...I've never been this proud of my trainer before."

Megaman765

Years
Mark got more nervous as Selene got closer. Selene kept on insisting that Mark liked Valorie and even offered to help him get closer to her... get information and such. Sheesh, he was going to be with the both of them in the swimming pool tomorrow... He knew that was going to be one hell of a time.

Mark sat up straight. He stared at his bare feet for a few seconds before finally letting out an answer.

"Sheesh you don't give up do ya? I'm starting to think you might like me." He joked. "Haha, I'm kidding. Alright. I'll be straight with it. Yeah I like her, but promise me you'll keep it a secret. I don't want it to be spread all around the school." Mark asked her. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Promise?"

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
Rolling her eyes, Selene sighed as he went all serious on her and put his hand on her shoulder as though trying to reinforce some kind of human bond thing. "YES," she said exasperatedly, punching him lightly in the shoulder. "All you had to do was say! of course I'll keep it quiet for you, you know me, quiet as a mouse, I'm not one to cause a fuss or make noise about anything, trust me," she winked and inclined her head towards him. She leapt on him and gave him a tight hug, patting him on the back as she did. She then pulled her Converse on and swung her bag around her back, grabbing her hoodie she wandered over to the door. "And seriously...Mark, mate...lose the swim shorts for tomorrow, K?" she whistled quietly for Ri, who came wandering back through the door with a wide yawn, leaping up onto her arm and scrambling up to sit on her head around her neck. She turned back to Mark and blew him a kiss, waving, "See you tomorrow! Later Bri, sorry for the disturbance man!" she said quietly through the crack of Bri's door.

As she left the Raikou dorm, heading over to the Entei dorm she wondered if anyone would be awake in her dorm. She knew that Jack had still been around when she and Valorie had finished battling...but if he was still up now, she wasn't sure.

"HEY! Hey kid, what are you doing here?!" a voice suddenly sounded, and Sel cursed under her breath. Putting on her best acting talents, she jumped and let out a long sigh of relief. "Oh Sir! I am so glad to see you...my Riolu went missing, we were in Entei dorm asleep and I got up to get a glass of water and noticed he'd gone...Oh! i was so worried!" she said breathlessly, tears welling up in her eyes as she gripped Riolu's legs for dear life. Riolu nodded in agreement, looking round as if afraid. "And now...now...now I don't know how to get back to my dorm! Oh, please help me!" she simpered, her eyes wide as she gazed up at the guard. He let out a loud sigh and shook his head.

"Right...I'll let you off this once...just be more careful next time right? Just follow this path and you'll be there...want me to accompany you?" he asked gently, obviously taken in by the lost little girl act. 'Score!' thought Sel, as she shook her head and curtseyed. "No, thank you Sir...you have helped me enough tonight. Have a good night, Sir," and she headed off down the path. "Woo...nice going Ri," she said quietly, holding her hand up as Ri high-fived her. Letting herself into Entei dorm, she made her way over to her room...it was so bland and institution like...she needed to seriously redecorate.

Megaman765

Years
Selene agreed. While not at all agreeing that she was quiet, she would hopefully be trustworthy. Selene winked at mark and lept onto him giving him a really tight hug, patting him on the back. Mark blushed again and Snype snickered a bit. She got everything she needed and began to walk out the door, making a comment on his swim shorts. They weren't that bad! He had another pair... but maybe it would be better not to wear his old pair tommorow. He didn't want people stalking him in the middle of night.

Selene blew Mark a kiss and walked out of his room. He sat on his bed and stared into space for a good 3 minutes. "...Did I seriously tell her that...?" Mark thought to himself as he fell back on his pillow. "Comon Snype, lets get some sleep..." Mark said. Snype jumped on over next to mark and quickly fell sound asleep. Tomorrow was going to be a Loooonnngggg day...

Dawn

Years
Meanwhile, Valorie was sleeping soundly, unaware of the hilarious interrogation going on in Raikou dorm. If she did, she'd probably have plenty to blush about and deny. Totally deny. Valorie was hilarious easy to tease like that. Besides! It was too early for her to know how she felt. Tonight, in the absence of Dratini, Charmander had decided to come out of its ball to snuggle up to Valorie. Normally that was something reserved for Dratini, something about flaming tails and fires starting and people getting hurt, but Charmander didn't care. It had more self control than that! Valorie of course would've questioned such a statement. Valorie didn't have as much control over Charmander as she did her other pokemon, mostly because Charmander seemed to have a tendency to not listen. She of course still loved her Charmander, but a pokemon who had difficulty controlling herself was dangerous. Nevertheless, Charmander sometimes felt neglected attention-wise. It was hard being an irritable, rambunctious pokemon sometimes. Perhaps Charmander would get a chance to battle tomorrow.

-------------
Charmander ♀ Level 14
Dratini ♀ Level 16
Trapinch ♀ Level 15

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
The night passed and the sun began to rise. The glare pierced through Mark's eyes causing him to wake up. Looking at his alarm clock, It was really early... classes wouldn't start in another hour. Snype had still been sleeping so Mark decided to let him be. "Sheesh... Selene better not spill the beans..." Mark thought to himself. He got off of his bed and stretched his arms out a bit, grabbing a set of clothes from his dresser, as well as a pair of swim shorts. This pair was black, and the same size as his other pair. He packed the swim shorts in his bag and brought his clothes into the bathroom.

Mark got out of the clothes he slept in and stepped into the shower. He stood in there starring at the wall for a good long time thinking of how the day would go as the water rushed on down. He stepped out of the shower and combed his Fauxhawk styled hair. Looked as nice as ever.

After drying himself off, He put on his usual wear along with his Dorm jacket. He had spent a good 15 minutes in that shower and still had alot of time to spare. His next class was Double battle expert...

"Snype, Comon lets head out." Mark said to his pokemon. Snype woke up with a large smile on his face and crawled on to Mark's shoulder. Mark picked up his Bag and walked out of his Dorm room. He decided to walk through battlefield 8. It looked like a central point of the academy so it was convenient being able to walk through it.

SelenaStar

Years
"Pokemon Mythology...urgh," grumbled Selene as she ran the straighteners through her hair in her room. Her hair was naturally straight, but having pulled it into a ponytail the night before it had a large kink in it. This was not acceptable. She examined her raven hair closely in the mirror, finding another kink and frowning as she ironed it flat. There, that's better. She tipped her head upside down and ran her fingers over the roots, boosting the volume, separating the layers. Awesome.

She wasn't at all vain. It was just her hair, ever since she was a little girl she couldn't stand her hair being messy. Her face could have no make-up on - her skin was naturally clear and smooth and her lashes dark and full - and she could be wearing jeans and a sweater but her hair just HAD to be looking good. She'd already showered, so spraying some perfume she pulled on a pair of denim shorts and a short sleeved dark blue loose tee, given that it looked pretty sunny outside already. Slipping a pair of brown flip-flops on her feet, Sel looked ready for a day at the beach, not a day of classes and learning. But still...weather was weather, she thought as she grabbed her pokeballs, clipped them to her belt and took her bag.

Leaving her dorm, she looked around. It was quiet...but...her smile turned broad as she noticed Mark making his way across battlefield 8 where she had battled the night before. An early riser...that was good to know. Skipping over to him she clapped her hands on his shoulders. "Morningggg lovebird!!" she trilled, grinning widely.

Megaman765

Years
Mark felt a hand on his Shoulder. The other was where Snype was hanging from. He took a wild guess. "Hi Selene." Mark said looking behind him, Geez what a stalked. Mark sat down on a nearby bench since Selene was probably gonna end up talking with him anyways. Snype got off of his shoulder and sat down beside Mark.

"So what class do you got today? I got Double battle Expert thankfully. I sure hope I run into somebody I know there. If I end up partnered with a total stranger for a double battle it might be quite an experience. Heh." Mark said, Leaning back on the bench. "Christ it's hot today..." He thought out loud.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian woke up before his alrm went off. Ugg, an hour before class? What was it again, Double Battle something or another? Snivy would know. He sat up straight. Snivy! He could go get her now! He got up, slid on his clothes from yesterday, and shoved a pair of swimming trunks in his bag. He decided to take a shortcut through Battle Field 8. He heard Selene talking to Mark.
"Morning, lovebird!" she said. Bri walked into view.
"Lovebird? You guys... Oh, I have to go get Snivy!" Brian said, running to the pokemon center. He barely heard the nurse and ran into the room she was in. She smiled widely at him, and picked her up.
"You're ok!" Brian said, unaware of the other trainer in the room.
"Of course I am!" Snivy said, "Now keep it down! Those two are still asleep!"
Duster walked in.
"You left me!" she said.
"Sorry, I was just so worried about Snivy," Brian said. Snivy had taken her place on his shoulder. Duster smiled up at him and climbed up on his other shoulder.

SelenaStar

Years
Eyeing him coldly, Selene remained stood up. "Well, if it's such a chore hanging out with such a 'stalker' then I'll just go and train some before class." she said sharply, folding her arms. What a nerve the guy had! She offered to keep his secret and he acted as though her presence was such an irritation to him! Seriously! And she thought they were friends.

"it is hot, you're right." she said simply, reaching into her bag and taking a drink of her water. She released her pokemon, watching as Ri and Ryan instantl began chasing each other. She looked at her watch and sighed - another hour or so and she could go and fetch Blu.

She watched Bri go and shouted after him, "NO! IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK! I WASN'T SAYING LOVEBIRD AS IN ME AND HIM I...oh forget it." she folded her arms and sat down heavily on the grass. NOT a great start to the day...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Chiirp - pidgey - pid pid - chiirp~ As the sun rose and the noisy pidgey began to chirp Nathan woke up after a busy day. "Auuugh." Nathan groaned as he stretched up. "That was a good sleep huh Turtwig!?" Nathan happily asked the green pokemon. However, turtwig didn't reply. It was still sound asleep. "Heh." Little fellow is still so tired! Still in his PJ's Natan raced to his back and reached for turtwig's pokeball. He clicked it nd turwig dissapeared in a flash of red. "Now onto the shower and some breakfast." Nathan quickly scooted to the shower, it seemed to be quite a chilly morning and he didn't want to be late for his second class. As the water poured over him, he couldn't help but think about wat he could do today besides going to class. "Perhaps I can catch that staravia." he thought, slightly grinning. Once Nathan had finished, put on his suit, his blue tie he sat down at his desk to check out his timetable. "It better be updated." Nathan said firmly. Mining and fossils 101. "Humph not bad." Nathan said quite pleased. He then picked up his bag with his pokeballs and his supplies in it and went ot the dorm kitchen to find something tasty to munch on. "Well..." Nathan stretched his speech while he was searching through the fridge and cupboards. "Fantastic." Nathan claimed. He had luckily found some fresh slami along with some cheese and onion. Hespread the slami circles aorund the slcie of bread he also had and cut the cheese into squares before doing the same thing. He then cut up some onion, and sprinkled it over the top. "Mmm delicious." Nathan thought as he ate it in a hurry. Beep, Beep, Beep! The watch on Nathan's hand started beeping, it was time for him to get to class. Lukily though Nathan had just finised eating his delicious sandwhich and ran off to the battlegrounds for his class. Though he knew it wasn't exaclty there, he thought htta mining and fossils are rleted to outdoor classes therefore the teacher was sure to spot him waiting. "Guys come out." Nathan said quite loudly. "GIB - Turrr - Chi Chim" They all we awake EVEN turtwig. "Now guys, we're going to fossils and mining 101. This is a really hands on class so enjoy yourselves okay~." "Gible! CHAR! Wig wig." They all joyfully excalimed. "Anyway, let's wait here for the teacher. While we are witing you can have some pokefood." Nathan pulled out a ottle of pokefood and sprinkled it all over the soft grass that they sat on.

Back