• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len blinked for a moment after falling before giving off a cheerful laugh, until he eventually got up. Even though he had tumbled down onto the ground, he was still having quite the time of his life.

"Don't worry Alexis! It's all in good fun! And you certainly aren't kidding when you say your clingy!" Len complimented, giving her a bit of a side hug. Len sat back up but this time he got quite a surprise. A familiar face...

"Thyme?! W...where have you been? Mark's right behind us about to catch up..." Len said, looking at the nearby swamp and back. His thoughts were quickly interupted when he saw the sky go dark just about instantly. Far away there was a large thunderstorm. From what he heard it sounded like an electrical turbine in the distance.

Mark took notice to this as well while they were walking. The thunderclouds eventually dissapeared and he could hear the roar of a dragon as well. He never heard a roar like that before so he wasn't able to make out just what it was. But it was so loud! It was almost frightening!

Mark put on his face mask as they got closer to the Swamp, still looking back at the source of the roar. What kind of dragon could roar that loudly... Snype would have been just as curious if he wasn't distracted by one thing.

"T...Thyme!" Snype said. Without a moment of hesitation he jumped down and ran over to Thyme.

"Thyme! Where have ya been?" Snype said, pulling Thyme into a hug quickly.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Cauldero sleep talk again." 'come on you know the move we need.' Isaac shouted.

Bixi's stone edge pelted Cauldero. A few bounced off Cauldero's shell, but the rest hit hard. Even in his sleep Cauldero cringed, but he was still going ever so slightly. Now he made his final move, smog. Yes smog. A not so hard hitting but toxic attack with a high chance of poisoning. With that status effect then the field would be even, but even with the chance of poisoning it was only that. A chance. The black cloud of smog that billowed up from Cauldero's shell covered the field. Now it was all up to luck.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

Thyme nodded and smiled a bit.

"Well, good for you. I am Thyme. It's nice to meet you." she said. She turned back to Len to tell him where she had been when she was picked up in a hug. She let out a startled yelp, but calmed down when she realized who was grabbing her. She turned and gave Snype a big hug as well, her face lighting up happily.

"Snype! I've missed you so much!" she said, seeming like a totally different snivy as she smiled warmly at him. She giggled a bit and grinned at him.

"Oh, Brian got sent back home. His mother didn't like the dangerous stuff we've done. But we wanted to come back, so we did. What have you been doing while I was gone?" she said happily, not taking her eyes off of him and shutting out the others around her.

Nova

Nova looked around the mouth of the cave. Vulpix nodded, and Nova howled deeply. He heard growls and barks coming from inside, and saw several Growlithes charging out at them. He held his ground and growled.

"Give me the fire stone." he said when he saw the lumbering form of the Arcanine that was his father walk confidently out of the cave. The older pokemon fixed his son with a powerful gaze, and Nova didn't so much as flinch.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln gritted his teeth as the battle continued. Isaac was extremely lucky to get the move he needed through Sleep Talk, since a pokemon couldn't control which of its moves it would use while asleep. Smog had a fairly decent chance of inflicting poison, and if it worked that would go a long way to eliminating the advantage he was hoping to gain when Stealth Rock came into play.

There was nothing else for it, he was just going to have to take the hit and hope the effect didn't take hold.

"Bixi, Aqua Tail, just ignore the attack!"
"Bi-" the proturtle pokemon chanted, still inside its shell, as a burst of water fired out of the back of the shell, "-Xiiii!"

Bixi was blasted forward from the force of the water, flying through the air towards Torkoal and directly through the Smog cloud. Smog, aside of its decent chance of inflicting Poison on a pokemon, wasn't a very strong move. And due to type advantage, only half as effective against a Tirtouga like Bixi anyway, making the direct damage Bixi took negligible.

As Bixi, flying through the air still in her shell, approached Cauldero she spun around and poked her small tail outside of the shell, a conduit of water surrounding and extending it. Bixi continued to spin, aiming to whip her water infused tail directly across Cauldero.

Second super effective move in a row... we'll just have to see how it pans out after this move. It'll all depend on if that Torkoal goes down, and if Bixi gets poisoned or not.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled standing at the front of the boat as it sped across the water. It was finally happening. For the first time in her life she was going away from home. The academy was a long ways away from Icirrus in the Unova region. Several questions were going through the 11 year olds head as the boat neared the dock. Am I gonna like it here? Am I going to make any friends? I wonder if it snows here? but underneath those questions one question was hidden under them. The unasked question, will I miss home? Sapphire was already aware she would miss home, but how bad. This was the farthest she had been away from Icirrus without her dad with her.

Taking a deep breath she looked down at her cubchoo Alice who was being held in her arms and then glanced to the floor where her Flareon Sakutaro was standing at her feet. "here we are guys" she said softly as the boat docked and after a few minutes she was told it was safe to get off. Straightening the red crown she had on her head with one hand she got off the boat Sakutaro following behind faithfully. "I think the dorm is this way" she said to herself as she walked away from the docks.

As Sapphire got farther away from the docks and closer to the buildings of the academy the questions in her head went away and one thought filled her head as her eyes filled with awe, This place is way bigger than home. She smiled again as she looked around trying to find her dorm, the Entei dorm. But she had no idea where it was. She stopped walking and looked around spotting a boy with brown hair he looked to be about her age. Sakutaro followed her gaze and followed Sapphire as she walked over to the boy. "Hello, I'm new here, do you know your way around this place?" she asked smiling before extending her hand "by the way I'm Sapphire, Sapphire Dillon"

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri turned and looked at the girl that had walked over to him and began to blush a bit. Sprinkles looked at the Flareon and grinned.

"U-um... H-hi there. I..." Bri said, losing his voice. Sprinkles barked out a laugh at Brian's complete loss of his senses around girls.

"Heh, this kid's a real laugh!" Sprinkles barked, his tail wagging happily. Bri shook his head and paled. This was the last thing he needed right now, was Sprinkles making fun of him.

"Sprinkles, hush. Um... My name is Brian. Brian Jameson, but everyone calls me Bri. It's nice to meet you!" he said, taking her hand and shaking it, though he was still red. He set Sprinkles down with one hand and looked around.

"Y-yeah... Um... This is entei dorm. Which dorm are you in? Have you gone to the main office to pick up your jacket yet?" he said after a moment. He smiled brightly and nodded happily.

((OOC: Just so you know Saph, Brian can understand all pokemon. Other than N, he is currently the only one in the RP that can, that I know of. Odds are good, that your character just heard him talking to his eevee, who was barking.))

Quincy

Quin lazed on the back of his lapras, a fishing pole in his hands as he floated a little wwats away from the island. He had decided to take a break from his work, and had simply vanished for a few days. It was good training, surviving in the wild on his own, and he could almost cook his meals without burning them. He heard Zara snicker, and the line snapped.

"Oh darn! And I'm out of fishing line now! I guess it's time to head back huh?" he said brightly, pushing his red hair out of his eyes.

"Yup. We should go." Zara said in his mind. Quin nodded and turned so he was sitting on Zemda's neck and pointed at the island.

"I hope you had fun out here with the other Laprases, but it's time to go back! We have a job to do!" he said eagerly. Zemda crooned majestically and began to head for the shore. He leaned against her neck and tossed his fishing rod into the ocean to let the current deal with it. He hated fishing anyways.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
(OOC: that's so cool :3 thanks for telling me otherwise I would have though Bri was crazy lol)

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled at Bri and giggled softly at his blush. She didn't find it weird he talked to his eevee. She talked to Sakutaro and Alice all the time, even though she couldn't understand them. "great to meet you Bri. You can call me Saph, shorter than saying Sapphire every time" she giggled as he shook her hand. "this is Sakutaro" she said pointing to her Flareon "and this is Alice" she added with a smile still holding the Cubchoo in her arms.

After a moment what he said finally dawned on her. This was the Entei dorm. "this is the Entei dorm, great. That's the dorm I was told I was in" she said "as for the jacket. I have no idea were the main office is, so I haven't picked it up yet" she added sighing before the smile came back onto her face "could you show me where it is"

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
((OOC: No, Quin is the crazy one. But he's harmless, trust me.))

Brian

Bri smiled when she introduced her pokemon. He looked down at Sakutaro, who Sprinkles was eying cautiously.

"Yeah! I can show you that! Come on!" he said. He grinned easily at her, though he was still blushing a bit as he realized he hadn't let go of her hand, which he quickly did.

"U-um... Th-this way." he said, emberrassed as he picked up Sprinkles, who growled at hm a little bit.

"Hey! Put me down1 I wanna battle that Flareon!" Sprinkles said angrily.

"Oh hush. This will be fun!" Bri murmured to the eevee, who pouted a bit. But he calmed down and shook his big brown head. Bri was going to have him battling in a little while, no sense wearing him out now, was there? He turned around and smiled at Saph.

"Um... Y-you coming?" he asked with a grin.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
(OOC: sounds like fun :3 well now I'm off to bed. Tutoring some other students in math tomorrow morning)

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled at Bri blushing when he hadn't let go of her hand the blush fading when he did. "stay close Sakutaro" she smiled talking to her Flareon who was glaring at Sprinkles as Bri picked him up.

"I'll battle you Eevee" he growled staying close to Sapphire's feet. "only if she wants to battle. If she does, I'll fight you" he continued.

Sapphire heard Sakutaro growl and looked down at him "Even though I can't understand you I know you understand me, so play nice Sakutaro" she said as Alice shook her head at her friends actions and words.

Looking back at Bri she smiled more at him walking so she was next to him. "thanks a lot for showing me around" she said grinning. "it's nice to have made a friend so fast after getting here. It might make me not miss home as much" she continued her smile falling a bit at the thought of home.

SapphireFlames

I am... A POKEMON MASTER!!!!!
Years
Name: Rue Royal

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 12

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance:

Personality: Very Shy, until she gets to know you. Then you'll have a friend for life. She is sometimes stubborn, but only if provoked. Very loyal, friendly, and intelligent. She has a particular fondness for food, especially noodles. She has a fear of Plusle and Minun. Very determined, and slightly insecure if you hit her where it hurts (Mother's death) She will eventually get immune to verbal abuse because she will stop caring, but she is always willing to learn so she can become a Pokemon master. She will listen to anyone willing to do the same for her, and will stand up for her friends in times of trouble.

History : She grew up in Sinnoh, where her dad caught a Pokemon, Snorunt, and when she was 3, because of her mother's well-paying job change they moved to Unova. 2 years later her mom died of a Heart Attack. The cause was unown. (I made a funny.) At the age of six, she had dreams of becoming a Pokemon ranger. But at age seven, she decided instead to become a Pokemon trainer when her dad took her to Pokemon contest. At 9, she was playing in the woods, when she found a egg. She carried it around in her backpack, and eventually, it hatched into a Deino, and since that day they had an ever-lasting bond. She didn't really know what to do with it until the age of ten, Deino became her starter because she refused to pick a real one. Professor Juniper eventually gave her a Premier Ball so she could catch the Deino and she named it Tigger (Reliving memories). 3 Days later her father gave her the Snorunt, now a Froslass, so she could begin a journey.

Pokémon:

Species: Deino
Nickname(Optional):Tigger
Personality:Bashful
Lvl: 14
Moves: Draco Meteor, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse, Dargon Pulse

Species: Froslass
Nickname(Optional):
Personality: Quirky
Lvl: 12
Moves: Ice Breath, Shadow Ball, Psychic

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis glanced between Len and the new Pokémon, smiling in return as the Pokémon, now introduced as Thyme, said it was nice to meet her. "It's nice to meet you as well. I-"

The next thing she knew, Snype had run over and grabbed a hold of Thyme, causing Alexis to blink in surprise. It seems like this was someone they had known for a while. Huh. She smiled warmly as they embraced each other and began chattering together.

Not feeling any need to interrupt them, she turned back to Len, clearly about to ask him about her before the monstrous crackle of thunder and the sounds of an engine erupted from somewhere back towards the academy. Alexis spun around, eyes widened a little, her tail sticking up straight in the sky at the sight of the thunderclouds suddenly erupting above the academy.

Without moving, she simply stared at the clouds, her cheeks beginning to emit a faint arc of electricity now and then. She could clearly feel the energy in the air, generated by whatever was inside of the cloud.

Daniel, who had already put on his face mask noticed Snype leap from Mark's shoulder and run over to Alexis and Len… and another Pokémon! He hadn't seen this one before, but it seemed like they knew it. He glanced towards Mark, but whatever he said was interrupted by the gigantic roar of the engine in the sky behind them, causing Daniel to turn around and blink up at the dark thunderclouds.

The next he heard, was an immense roar erupting from inside of the clouds as they slowly began dispersing. Daniel was left, staring at where the clouds had been for a few moments before slowly turning around, running a little to catch up with Mark and Killik.

"W-what do you think that was? What kind of Pokémon can create thunderclouds like that?" he asked as they came to a stop in front of the swamp, the group of Pokémon mumbling in their own languages nearby, Daniel looking both worried and –extremely- curious, constantly glancing back at where the clouds had been.

Nideous

Years
((OOC: SapphireFlames, this is not the place to put your SU. You need to go to the topic in the Roleplay Lounge and put it there. Also, make sure you read up on the character sheet rules in that topic, as they are different from the ones here.))

Brian

Brian smiled and nodded happily. His heart was still pounding in his chest. He continued walking towards the front office and looked down at Sprinkles, who decided to growl at Sakutaro.

"Wuss." the eevee said, eying the flareon with anger. Brian pet Sprinkles and shook his head.

"Be nice Sprinkles. And Saph... Um... You don't have to worry about making friends. I've met a lot of really nice and friendly people here. And I'll be your friend, erm, Uh... T-the office is this way. Um... D-did you want me to show you around the rest of the school too?" he said quietly, turning red again, and forgetting all about the traininghe had promised his eevee.

Draco

Draco sighed as he read the magazine, leaning against his Flygon. When he heard the door open, he stood up and looked the yellow jacketed student over.

"Welcome to the daycare senter. Would you like to leave a pokemon or two in my care?" he asked, his voice a long drawl. He clearly was not what the kid expected, and smiled.

"Er... Y-yeah. Can you raise my Pachirisu for me?" the boy asked. Draco nodded and accepted the pokeball from the kid.

"Sure. Come back when you want to see him again. And tell your friends that the daycare center is open now. Killita here may have missed someone with her roaring." Draco said, pointing at the flygon, who had an amused look on her face as she pretended to sleep. The kid nodded and walked out as Draco looked at the pokeball. He shrugged and tossed it out the door, where Rena caught it.

"Let that pokemon out and explain what's going on. Tell him he'll see his trainer soon, ok?" Draco said with a grin.

Quin

Quin jumped to the ground and adjusted his jacket. He wiped some of the sun out of his eyes and grinned around the beach before walking up the sand. He paused and returned Zemda, who crooned joyously at him then kept moving. Time to perform his investigation of the power plant. And maybe catch an electric type. He walked to the dock and looked under it and grinned at Ezar.

"Oh, you still hiding down here? I told you you wouldn't fall into the water. Silly little sandshrew." he said, grabbing her and pulling her out from under the dock. She looked at him curiously and he grinned. With his ground type safely in tow, e began walking to his dorm, tossing Arcino's pokeball as he went.

Nova

Nova growled at the Arcanine, who growled back.

"No..." his father said, and Nova's eyes glinted fiercely. Without another word, he charged at the Arcanine, who held his ground and the two butted heads. Nova growled and leapt back, using Double Team to avoid a Thunder Fang. By now, the rest of the pack and Vulpix had formed a tight circle around them, barking and snapping at him when he came too close, which he ignored. He dove into the ground and then rushed out of it, catching his opponent in the stomach and flipping him on his back. While Nova landed, the big Arcanine got to his feet and they began to circle each other.

"I'm not going to lose this time." Nova said quietly, eying his father with a measure of respect, but mainly anger and battle lust.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype continued holding Thyme into a hug. It had been so long since they had seen eachother after all... she seemed to just dissapear! But now she was back... Snype couldn't have been happier.

"You know, the usual, training, pranks, that kind of thing! Your favorite ghost hasn't changed a bit!" Snype said happily to Thyme, rubbing his head against hers affectionately, not wanting to let go. "We got alot of catching up to do... where do we even begin?" Snype continued, staring into Thyme's eyes.

Len decided to give the two of them some privacy and walked away toward the swamp area. He whispered to Alexis. "Meet Snype's girlfriend. Thyme." Len whispered. "They met when they first arrived at the school. I was around when they finally hooked up but I can tell you they're definitely into each other. A plant and a ghost... weird combo eh? They may not be compatible but at least the love each other..." Len continued.

Mark was thinking of what could create those kinds of clouds... but he was stumped. He didn't know any electric Pokemon with that kind of ability...

"Beats me... though nothing bad has happened. Still I guess its something worth looking into. Must be a really powerful Pokemon to roar that loudly..." Mark said, putting on his face mask.

Last edited:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar was abruptly shaken back to reality by a sudden roar, piercing the sky. He instantly turned to the direction of the roar and noticed all the thunder clouds in the sky. They disappeared as quickly as they had arrived. Another roar was heard before the clouds dispersed completely.

The boy just stood there for a few moments, fear apparent on his face. What could have caused that? As they got closer to the swamps, he put on the face mask, still looking rather worried. Same went with the Meditite on his shoulder, who folded his arms with a small frown.

''You think so? Are you planning to catch it?'' Oscar said to Mark, as he had overheard his comment and walked over to the group. Thinking closely he remembered the rumors about that one Pokémon that was supposed to be able to create thunderstorms but no....it cound't be that one. After all, it didn't exist, it was only a myth...right?

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac didn't even need to check. He could tell Cauldero wasn't able to continue.

"Ok... I hate to say it, but I gonna bring out the big guns. Raizer rise up!" Isaac shouted.

Isaac threw out Raizer's pokeball putting some massive spin on the ball. The ball bounced off the ground and flew back to Isaac's hand. On the way it shot out Raizer who was spinning in a ball of fire. Isaac's Quilava crashed down into the ground landing with a crash. He stood there in a small flaming crater glaring across the field.

"Quiav Lavquiava." 'Let's make this quick." Raizer growled.

"Meet Raizer. My starter and one of the big three reasons I am where I am. He's also the strongest pokemon I have, and the one that will blow your mind. So Raizer if you would its time to undermine Linc's operation." Isaac said a serious glare on his face.

Instantly stealth rock activated and they bashed into Raizer. He shrugged off the attack, and began to tear through the ground. He made sure to make a bend in the tunnel to stop bixi from shooting water down the hole, and continued to travel underground trying to get Bixi on edge. Once Bixi was thuroghly worried he'd re-appear above ground and wreck her.

"Hope you enjoyed this battle because I doubt it will last much longer." Isaac said, "Sorry I had to bring this out on you, but hey atleast you put up enough fight to make me need to."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
"IRON DEFENSE!" Lincoln called out, Bixi's shell gaining an odd silver quality to its appearance as she used the move for the second time, further boosting her defense. Maybe the second use of Iron Defense would be enough to...

Raizer burst out from the ground directly below Bixi, headbutting her directly into the air. She spun around several times before landing with a heavy crack, spinning like a dropped coin before eventually coming to a stop.

"Bixi? You okay?" Lincoln called out, pulling the goggles from his eyes and resting him atop his head again. He waited for some kind of response from Bixi but she never withdrew from her shell, apparently unconscious inside it. With a sad look Linc called her back to her pokeball and inclined his head to Isaac.

"You win, bro."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
((uhm aren't i supposed to decide how Raizer attacks? When I have raizer use dig it's more complex then just a headbutt. He was gonna come out behind Bixi and then smash her into the ground in such a way that she'd plow through the ground leaving a rut. any way...))

"I told you was one of the best, but really I should have said Raizer was. You best bring your pokemon by the center. I wouldn't suggest wandering around here with out your pokemon ready. There are plenty of students here who are just dying for a battle, and a good number of them don't have low level pokemon like mine, to be more accurate most have pokemon even stronger Raizer. You every want some help with them though I'd be happy to assist. Those combos my pokemon can pull off can hold their own against most strong pokemon. Raizer took on a Dragonair just the other day." Isaac said crossing the field.

Raizer kept up right beside him. He was happy to have won, but as usual an easy fight was never really worthy of being impressed with. Isaac was really proud though that Cauldero held his own the way he did. That was just the thing he needed.

-------------------------------
((Jason Wolf))

Blade faded away as the confuse ray came at him. the attack floated by without any effect. Blade then re-appeared up in the trees.

"Scy" 'continue' Blade said.

Jason meanwhile was growing tense. This was not going very well, or atleast not as planned. He would definantly need to plan a bit more next time.

((I think I've lost two students. though I may have just lost track of one. sry))

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
((Apologies.))

Lincoln stared at Isaac for longer than would be considered polite after Isaac had finished talking. Eventually he clipped Bixi's pokeball back onto his belt and nodded.

"Thanks for the advice bro. I'll, like, totally keep it in mind. And thanks for the battle."

Lincoln turned off and started walking back towards the Academy to get his pokemon healed up at a pokemon center. He'd lost his first battle, but that didn't annoy him anywhere near as much as Isaac's attitude had. The guy clearly thought he was hot stuff, and sure he'd beaten Lincoln's pokemon, but that didn't give him the right to come off so condescending.

I'd better get used to it. Not everyones gonna be a graceful winner or loser.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled more at Bri as they walked giggling as his face turned red again. "if you want to you can show me around." she said smiling more "I wouldn't want to keep you from doing anything you had planned, and I'm glad you'll be my friend... I hope I can meet some of the people you know here" she continued with a grin on her face.

Sakutaro glared at Sprinkles but didn't say anything back. He didn't like the Eevee's attitude but Sapphire had told him to behave and he would. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her. "just ignore him Sakutaro" Alice said before looking at Bri curiously.

Sapphire smiled happily still glancing around at things. She was starting to think she would like it here. She still missed home a lot and probably would for awhile, but the chance of making so many new friends from all over, and all the things she could learn excited her. Sapphire wanted to learn all she could here, she wanted to be able to go home and tell her dad everything she learned to help him on his adventures.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ciel

Ciel jumped and whimpered at the sound of the Telepathy practically making his brain leak out of his ears. There was a reason he stayed away from other psychics. They were usually too loud and flashy. Ciel almost dropped Brie, who scampered off to sniff at Zekrom's large foot. He yipped and growled at it, completely confused. Ciel sniffed, eyes watering both from shock and pain from straining the healing injuries on his back. That hurt... he thought softly. But it was a nice entrance...

Kinko glowered and began to create a fireball in her mouth, only for Triac to close it and make it smoke for a moment. The fox coughed and glowered at Triac. The Flaffy shrugged.

Skye

Skye shook his head and waited. This wasn't going to work was it... not that he was expecting to hit. This was a teacher after all... He sighed and gently placed his hands over her ears. He was never sure if the Sing move would spread. And he could see it in Rei's eyes, this was going to be very uncomfortable. Opening her mouth, Rei began to sing softly, the lullaby leaking through Skye's fingers and the boy winced. He hoped this could be avoided...

Ash

Ash winced through her teeth as a two dragon roars crashed into her ears. The noises of the Thunderstorm made her groan in pain. She paused and moved to the side, letting herself take a moment and relax. One was louder than the other. Wonderful. Was that who she thought it was. Wonderful.

Back