• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

"A three versus three sounds fine to me." George smiled. He wasn't expecting to come out of this battle as a victor but the experience would be valuable.
"Well I'm sure you can see which three I'm using." He turned to his Pokémon
"Okay guys. I'm not expecting a victory out there. Just do what you can and don't get too beaten up….that's all I ask." He turned back to the girl and smiled again. Her Scizor was still scrutinizing him and it appeared also everyone who was in the area.
"Seeing as I can't be sure of what Pokémon you will use out of your four I will just have to wing it."
George made a vague gesture and said "Aber, you've been the most restless recently. You can go first and blow off some steam." The Buizel swaggered forward and stood ready. The girl was a complete mystery and he was diving head first into a battle. She was however a student and a skilled member of the Suicune dorm. These two facts led to the fact that it was going to be a very interesting battle especially for his first on the island.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Pokemon Center

"How they grow up so fast" Jack chuckled as Lucia went off for a quick battle, Jack liked her spirit and even Danielle was talking it up with another boy at the counter. Jack had to pass the time though and yes a battle seemed like a good idea but with who, Jack placed his five other pokeballs on the table he was at contemplating what to do.

Suddenly though Danielle had walked over to the table, her new friend walking alongside her, Kilik was his name and Jack stood and reached out to shake his hand "Jack Jacobs" he introduced himself "and this guy here is Blade" The scizor nodded after his name was called in recognition of the greeting. Jack looked at the shinx the boy had around him, maybe he was the one he needed to battle to keep him occupied.

"Oh and Lucia is outside having a battle" Jack wanted to do the same but sat there and look at his pokeballs once again.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

The buizel first, alright then. Lucia took in a deep breath and tightened her concentration. She grabbed Samuel's pokeball and opened it up, "Front and center Samuel!" The Absol cried out as he leaped out and eyed his opponent. He looked the Buizel up and down and smirked, "This wont take long at all my dear." He chuckled as he tucked his head down and his muscles tensed up, ready for any command to be given and ready for whatever move Aber would make.

Lucia smiled at George, "You can go first George since you are the newer trainer here. I must warn you, Samuel is very competitive."

The Absol smirked evilly at the Buizel, "Yes, I am very competitive. Do your best Aber because I want this match to last more than a minute."

Samuel knew how intimidation worked and if he could get the Buizel in a state of fear that would only make this battle all the more easier. The sad thing was that the Buizel wouldn't last for a few seconds as long as Lucia pulled out her usual strategy she used against water types.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
"I would gladly go first. Okay, Aber you heard her!" George's mind was racing. She had sent out an Absol. From what he could remember neither pokemon would be at a disadvantage in this fight. Then again looking at the girl he could see she was confident. She must have a trump card in its moveset. It's the only explanation for such confidence. Still let's see what happens. Aber had wandered forward a few steps. The Absol had been trying to stare Aber out for a while now. The little Buizel decided to join in the game in her own way. She began making faces at the Absol. Sometimes George wondered if she was too laid back. He couldn't help but stifle a laugh as he gave Aber her instruction:
"Aber, Use swift to start us off!"
The obedient pokemon leapt up and executed the move before landing back on its feet. The star shaped rays hurtled towards the Absol. George quickly readied himself to see both the effects of the attack and Lucia's reply.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Pokemon Center
502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

"I agree. Mine fought till they got exhausted. My Mienfoo did his best." A Mienfoo. That was a martial arts Pokemon, & something I do. Kilik was now wondering where he could find one, but perhaps he's had enough of an adventure for one...afternoon. The girl receives her Pokemon back & takes out a Pachirisu, who hugs her trainer. She seems a little depressed when she heard her Mienfoo will take a little while to heal. "I'm Danielle." She introduced herself. "And this is Ozzy, my Pachirisu."

"Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy cried out in greeting. She must be one of those nice Suicune students. "Your Shinx is adorable!" Danielle complimented Tentou. Speaking of Tentou, he was still trotting around Danielle. Did Kilik capture a hyper Shinx?

"Uh, thanks. His name is Tentou." Kilik introduced Tentou, who patted Danielle's leg with his paw before resuming trotting around her.

Things were quiet for a moment before Danielle spoke up. "Come, Kilik, let me introduce you to my two other friends. They're pretty awesome." So she's in a group? Danielle dragged Kilik to the waiting room as she spotted one of her friends. Tentou followed &, not trotting anymore, stood next to the trainers. "Hey Jack!" Jack was also in Suicune dorm. What's his personality? "Where did Lucia went?" This Lucia must have gone somewhere. No bother wondering. "This is Kilik. Kilik, this is Jack. He's an older student that I am. Say hi!" Danielle introduced the two boys.

"Jack Jacobs"

"Kilik Chambers." They both greeted each other. He seems nice.

"and this guy here is Blade" Jack introduced his Scizor, who nodded in greeting.

"The japanese name for Blade is Yaiba." Why did Kilik say that? A little stupid.

"Oh and Lucia is outside having a battle" A battle he says? That could be interesting.

"Oh, could we go see this Lucia's battle?" Kilik requested. Of course they would say yes, why else would they say no?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as George already got into the spirit and sent Aber in enthusiastically. She closed her eyes as George shouted out an attack and as soon as she heard the Swift shoot out she spoke out in a clam manner, "Samuel, use defense mechanic two." The Absol's eyes glowed green as a green shield appeared around him and easily defended him from the Swift. The green shield faded and Lucia smirked, "Samuel, go ahead and use defense mechanic one." The Absol sported his evil grin once more as he began to twist his body about ins some kind of dance and at the end pointed the scythe on his head right up at the sky. Immediately dark clouds began to gather and soon enough rain began to fall into the area. Samuel just smirked at Aber, "You better get in a good attack soon, because next turn you're going down!"

Lucia stood calm as the storm pounded from above and the ran continued to fall upon her body. If Aber wanted to survive the next attack then George would have to order a very powerful attack. It would actually be interesting to see what George would do now that Rain Dance was in effect. Would he be put off by it, or would he use it to his advantage while he could? Either way, things would be getting interesting.

Roberto didn't budge as the storm came rolling in. He stood behind Lucia firmly. He didn't even blink when the rain water washed across his eyes. He had been trained thoroughly in his duties as even during a badly timed blink something disastrous could happen.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Pokemon Center

Jack and Kilik introduced to each other, as well as their Pokemon. They shook hands, and smiled. Danielle was happy to have met someone new, and this "someone new" has met someone else. He introduced his Shinx , as well as Jack introducing Blade to him as well.

"The japanese name for Blade is Yaiba." Kilik said out of random.

Danielle was quite impressed. "You speak Japanese too, Kilik? That's amazing. I've always wanted to learn a bit of it someday."

"Oh and Lucia is outside having a battle" Jack responded to Danielle's previous question. It did seem a bit abrupt for Lucia to go outside, but already a battle? Maybe Diana's probably itching for more battling...as usual.

"Oh, could we go see this Lucia's battle?" Kilik asked them.

Danielle would go to see Lucia battle, but she's still waiting for Mienfoo to get healed. The nurse had told her it'd be a while for him to recover. At least she hopes the battle wouldn't take too long. She didn't want to seem like she abandoned Mienfoo inside. "I'll go watch for a bit, I do need to stay and wait for Mienfoo. But just a quick watch wouldn't hurt."

The three had agreed to watch the battle outside...which happened to be right when walking out the door. Upon walking out, the battle had already started. It was Lucia's Absol, Samuel, versus a boy's Buizel. The boy had a red It was using Swift, and what it looks like to be a clear hit to Samuel, but Samuel blocked it by his green glow in his eyes.

"Careful, Samuel!!!" Danielle shouted. "Do your best!"

Ozzy climbed on top of Danielle's shoulder. "Pachi Pachi Pachiiiii!" he cheered at the Absol.

Danielle then turned to Kilik. "That blonde girl," She pointed to Lucia, "That's my good friend, Lucia. She has amazing Pokemon. It's easy to battle her, she knows what to do."

The nurse that gave Danielle her Pachirisu opened the door and called her out. Her Mienfoo is healed and ready to come out. Danielle was excited. "Be right back you guys!" She ran inside, and the door closed shut after her. She is happy to see him again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Even though Geodude were relatively common pokemon Lincoln was still excited to have come across one. Especially one with such attitude! He was going to have to capture it, there just wasn't another option. His hand went to his belt for Bixi's pokeball - with her water attacks they should be able to wrap this one up nice and quickly.

"C'mon then dude, bring it on! Let's go Bixi!" He called out, releasing the Tirtouga from her pokeball. She seemed to sigh. The mountains. Again. Great. Why could they never go to the ocean?

"Ge geo DUDE!" Called out the Geodude, grabbing another rock and hurling it at Bixi, the attack bouncing largely harmlessly off of the proturtle pokemons shell.
"Ha, as if! Okay Bixi, Aqua Tail!"

Bixi pulled herself into her shell and fired a burst of water out of the shell, using it to rocket herself towards Geodude. Spinning in the air she poked her tail out, swirls of water surrounding it as it smacked Geodude square in the face. With a double weakness to water it was devestated by the move, falling from its rocky perch to the ground below. Not quite knocked out yet, it was struggling to push itself back up, Linc knew that another attack would hurt the Geodude past the point of capture.

Taking the empty pokeball his father had given him he expanded it and took aim. There was no room for error here, everything had to go perfectly. Throwing the pokeball with all its might it bounced off of the Geodude's head before opening and sucking the pokemon inside. Falling to the ground it bounced once before...

...it shook... it wobbled... it bounced again... it clicked.

Lincoln leapt into the air several times, kicking his feet and flailing his arms as he cried out wild, ape-like celebrations that echoed throughout the mountainous region. Once he had finally exerted himself to whatever point he considered appropriate he rushed forward and scooped up the pokeball, holding it above his head.

"We caught a Geodude Bixi! Aaaaaawesome!"
"...Touga..." Bixi said, watching Lincoln with an expression of fond indulgence.
"C'mon back girl, you deserve a rest." He grinned broadly, attaching the pokeball to his belt and recalling Bixi back to her pokeball before doing the same with it. His mission accomplished he set off toward the Academy again, to heal up the newest addition to his team and get to know it a little better.

A Geodude! Did it get any cooler than this?

Nika Valentine

Nika shook Maxwell's hand, accepting his comments and muttering back a few banal trivialities of her own. Allowing him the victory had been difficult - having badly wanted that Weedle - but she couldn't lie to herself. Despite the battle ending in a draw his strategy and type selections had been superior to her own. The majority of her success' were down to luck and little else.

As Maxwell sauntered off to join his girlfriend Nika began to make her way back to the Academy. Although she had intended to make her way to Oak Town it was brimming with other trainers and currently three of her pokemon were too wiped out to battle, with the only other one being exhausted. Best to avoid having to turn down any challenges and just regroup back at The Academy.​

Years
Jack Jacobs
Pokemon Center

Jack grinned when Kilik spoke about the japanese name for blade, he hoped that Kilik wasn't a kid into weird random facts or something weird like that. The three then made their ways outside to discover Lucia's Samuel in a battle against a boy's buizel. Jack thought back to his battle against Samuel, it had a diverse moveset and predicted a easy win for Lucia.

As Danielle went back into the pokemon center for her Meinfoo it was Jack and Kilik standing beside each other. "So how many pokemon do you have?" Jack asked casually in an attempt to get a better read of the type of trainer Kilik was.

To be honest Jack knew that he would probably get bored just watching the fight so he needed to find out of Kilik would be interested in anyway to maybe even have a quick battle. Jack's eyes stayed glued on the battle though, waiting on Danielle's return and Kilik's answer.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell looked at Bri. He didn't want any ice cream? He also didn't want to go to Oak Town anymore? Well, his Pokémon seemed to have wandered off, so Maxwell guessed that the most logical choice for Bri was in fact to look for them. But this would be a great opportunity for him to fix a birthday present for Brian! However, he wanted to help him search for his Pokémon as well...

Then it hit him! Maxwell started searching through the pockets of his hoodie until he found something. He pulled out a small, cream-colored object. Next he took out Wilson's Pokéball and let him out. The Swinub materialized on the ground and you could see that he must've had better days. Maxwell put the object in Wilson's mouth, and the piglet instantly seemed to get revitalized.

"There! Now Bri, I was thinking that since it can be difficult to find stuff that you don't know where they are, maybe you'd need a bit of help? Wilson's nose is one of the best around, and with him I'm sure that you'll find your Pokémon in no time! Unless Wilson disapproves of course..." Maxwell said.

Wilson looked up at Maxwell and then over to Brian. He gave off a snort to show that he was ready to go!

"It's settled then!" Maxwell said happily, "Good luck with finding the others!" he continued as he started moving towards Oak Town.
"Are you coming with?" he asked Genevieve.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

"Looks like we have an audience!" George shouted over the rain as he observed the newcomers. One of the three onlookers soon disappeared back inside at the beckoning of the nurse.
This battle was getting more interesting by the second. Lucia had an interesting battle style. Giving cryptic commands to reduce your opponents' time to react was common but to have such a regimented and well thought out system was rare. The second point of interest was in her using a move that would boost his pokemons attacks. George didn't trust it. It was done for a reason and as far as he could see there was no way for him to predict what she was planning until it had happened. This was unnerving but ultimately unavoidable. He could, at least, match her on one point. George made a click with his tongue that was hardly audible above the rain and the movement of his mouth was almost unnoticeable. Upon hearing the subtle noise Aber slid around the back of the Absol giving her a clear view of George. Before Aber had stopped moving George stuck out two fingers from his right hand which hung loosely by his side. The signal was gone almost as soon as it had been shown to the small battling pokemon. On seeing the signal Aber leapt into action to an unaware onlooker all of this had been one fluid movement and it would appear the pokemon was battling of its own accord. George was unsure whether Lucia would notice or not but as long as he could continue to use commands she could not decipher they were back on an ever so slightly more level playing field. Pulling the rainwater towards itself and adding to it with its own water gun Aber created a wave which crashed towards the defending Absol. At the crest of the wave, on a direct collision course with the defender, was the little Buizel. Its eyes locked onto its opponent looking for any little movement.

"Aber! Lets give this crowd a show!"

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Rama

Rama sighed. Humans... they got so wrapped up in silly stuff. Scratching patiently behind one ear, he padded after Bri. "Kid you are not getting rid of my furry gorgeous tail that easily. Skye wants me with you; I am going with you. You may not get why, I do. So deal and quit looking like a rain cloud shocked your plant. Human birthdays are supposed to be happy. So spill your guts, cry, and cheer up."

Rama was well-aware his words were cutting. He was vividly aware that Bri was ten and did not have Skye's mellow heart. The kid was a crybaby. Anybody with eyes saw that. However, he also knew that sometimes getting to the heart of things was better than dancing with careful words. He knew someone would ream him out for "bullying" the kid, but he was under Skye's wing. The least Rama could do was let the kid talk.

The Zorua inwardly snorted at these thoughts. He was getting soft.

...He was not telling Brian that part of the reason he was here was because Volca was fired up and being around an agitated pyro like that asked for getting third-degree burns. Skye had caught Rei for a reason.

Ciel

Cubone flew backwards as the Skitty slammed her tail down like clapping hands. Her paws were too stubby to do it the normal way. Ciel had stopped panicking after a few minutes of watching to two Pokemon beat the heck out of each other and was just staring at the Skitty. Even though it was getting beaten every time his Pokemon swung... it was just so CUTE~ He couldn't help himself. He didn't have many cute things at home, he just couldn't afford them. So he had cute Pokemon... except Absol would grow up and become cool.... and Cubone was tough... and Kinko would eventually become a beautiful Ninetales... if she ever stood still.

Huh... maybe contests weren't too far off anymore.

He focused abruptly as Cubone leaped, headbutting the Skitty brutally to the ground. She got up again and winked flirtatiously at the Ground-type, pink hearts appearing in the air. Cubone would have facepalmed if he had had the time, choosing instead to evade the slowly moving pink. Ciel disliked that move. Seeing that failed, Skitty charged, head beginning to glow... blue?

What? Cubone grunted as the Skitty slammed him down, the kitten leaping to slap him with her tail. This he managed to block and Ciel spoke softly. "Ah... Cubone? Will you help me catch her?"

Cubone, back on his paws, grinned. "Sure boss," he crowed. "I ain't afraid of one measly kitten." Ciel took that as agreement and smiled anxiously.

"This one measly kitten's gonna beat you!" Skitty shouted angrily. "Never lump my elegance with that of a foul Purrloin!"

Cubone snorted, twirling his club."You certainly ain't no Glameow toots." Her eyes glowed with anger and she charged at him.

"Focus Energy!" Ciel called out. Cubone ignored the hit, concentrating for a few brief seconds. Skitty raised her tail and Ciel nodded to himself. "Headbutt!" Cubone leaned back and grinned nastily underneath the skull.

"Have fun unconscious little lady!" He rammed his head down, driving her to bounce on the ground and roll about a foot away. The Skitty twitched. Ciel nodded to himself, enlarging a Pokeball.

"Skitty have poor defense stats," he said softly. "Definitely going to need training." He had been planning to catch her anyway, because well, she was adorable. However that move... it had been incredibly powerful for an ordinary Skitty. He was a little curious. Besides, it had lasted long against a Cubone. Ciel threw the Pokeball with one hand, causing Brie to bark at the sudden movement. It ensnared the Pokeball and the red and white sphere began to shake. Soon after the movement stopped and Ciel picked it up, shrinking the device down to clip to his belt.

The boy glanced at his other Pokemon. "Thank you..."

Cubone snorted and pawed at his ball. "Anytime boss. Anytime." He disappeared in a flash of red light.

Ash and ???

Ash shrugged. "Can't rest eternally if you don't go to sleep," she commented. She gestured to the girl as loosely as she dared. "That would be Zaria, a resident here and the Rotom she keeps track of." The now-named Zaria waved at Quin, unperturbed by the Silph Scope. "Oh and that Luxray's hers too." Sparx huffed.

The boy's curiosity was almost cute. However... "Sorry lad but..." Her eyes flickered coldly. "Afraid that be top secret, for everybody." Then she grinned. "Kidding! I'm just here to keep my friend company, since her dear ol' one got banned from the premises."

"Only my brother..." Zaria sighed with a laugh.

Ash shook her head. If it weren't for her brother's particular brand of dangerous and his hair-trigger temper over things that particularly mattered he wouldn't have gotten banned. However teenagers were teenagers were teenagers.

Nothing people could do about that.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat was giddy with excitement. This Emolga, might be hers soon!! When Kat is alone, AND with Pokemon, she can go through a slight personality change. The Emolga jumped up and glided back down. He must be waiting for Royal to make the first move. "Royal. Use Leaf Blade!" Royal summoned a group of leaves, and morphed them into a sword. What? She can't just conjure up a green sword! Be realistic... Royal grabbed the sword with a vine, and sliced the Emolga with the sharp blade. It did seem to effect it, but not too painful. Royal jumped back, and awaited the next attack. The Emolga charged to Royal with a Quick Attack. Royal sustained a low amount of damage, so she still stood tall. This Emolga seems to be waiting for Royal to attack first. Very gentlemanly. "Royal! Send him a Leaf Tornado!" Royal' eyes glowed a bright green as she summoned both leaves and wind to make a small tornado. It didn't grab up anything but leaves, and shot to the Emolga. The poor thing tried to jump away, but ended up getting caught in the wind. Silly little Flying type. Emolga was shot into a tree, and the tornado dissipated.

The Emolga grinned, and wiped away a bit of sap off of his face. He starts flying very quickly, then diving down to Royal. She tries to whack him with a vine, but she can't get him. Emolga dives, and misses multiple times. As he flies around, Royal starts getting dizzy. It was becoming difficult to keep track of the Emolga. Then he dives down, and hits Royal square on her head! Royal tripped, and as she tried to get up, the Emolga dived down again. "Sni!" Royal exclaimed as she was shoved into the dirt. Emolga hit her about three more times, then he finally landed a distance away from Royal. He looked tired. Royal struggled as she tried to stand. "Uh... Royal! Use Leech Seed!" Royal threw a special seed with one of her vines. As it landed on the Emolga, it instantly started to replenish Royal. She stood back up, and grinned at the Emolga. He started drooping, and you could see the faint, green aura around him. The Emolga tried to use Flash, but fell before he could. Kat couldn't see him suffer anymore, so she grabbed a Time Ball. The battle took a while, so the ball should work even better.

Kat threw the ball, and it sucked up the Emolga. Royal walked with Kat as they headed towards the ball.
*Shake*
*Shake*
Kat started to smile, as did Royal.
*Shake*
*DING*

"YES!!" Kat screamed, them she covered her mouth. Royal laughed at her trainer, and picked up the ball. Kat grabbed it when Royal started walking away. "No no! We have to go to the PokeCenter first. Oh... Psy will hate this." Kat giggled as she picked Royal up. They walked over to the PokeCenter (Cause Royal is the master of finding exits). After her Pokemon were healed, she sat down on a bench near the fountain. She brought Royal and her new Emolga out. The Emolga landed next to Royal, and winked at her. Wow... I guess he likes Royal! "Hmm... What should I name you? Sparky? No... That is lame... Oh! Risu. Kit told me this was Japanese for squirrel once." Kat pet her new Pokemon. "Your name is Risu." "Em!! Molga!" Risu hopped up and flew around Kat's head a few times, landing on her shoulder. "I guess you like the name." Royal laughed as she saw the Emolga fly around.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Oak Town
502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

"You speak Japanese too, Kilik? That's amazing. I've always wanted to learn a bit of it someday." Did Danielle meant she knows Japanese, or she wants to learn Japanese? Either way, Kilik felt like it was out of subject. The three, Kilik Danielle & Jack, head to the exit of the Pokemon Center to watch this Lucia's battle. When they reached it there was rain pouring. Similar to Sandstorm. How's Isaac doing?

Danielle was still worried about her Mienfoo. That Pokemon better be all right. She pointed out who Lucia was & who her Pokemon was. The blonde girl had a Suicune jacket. Holy ****, they're all top-notch! How did Kilik get involved with these students? He's barely in the Entei dorm. Lucia must be strong from what Danielle's is saying. Maybe Kilik could challenge her later. Entei beating Suicune, that's gotta get him closer to honing his skills. Battling a Suicune student, that'd be a tough battle. Anyway, Lucia's Absol, who they call Samuel, against the boy's Buizel. That Samuel looked interesting. It was a disaster Pokemon. Wait... Could there be a disaster coming their way soon? That explains Team Rocket XD

The nurse had called back Danielle to pick up her Mienfoo. Guess he's all right. Jack had asked how many Pokemon Kilik had. "I have about four altogether." He answered. Tentou stood by Kilik & watched the battle. Seemed he wanted to battle badly, still hyper though, which is good if it'll help him in battle. "Two of them still need to rest. Why do you ask?" He focused back on the battle, not much so as to not ignore Jack. That Buizel used Water Gun, added power thanks to the rain.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Pokemon Center; Outside

Danielle waited patiently at the counter. The nurse had told her that Mienfoo has finished his treatment and is ready to be returned. Danielle became excited to see Mienfoo once again, as it has been a while since she returned him to the Pokeball at the Power Plant.

She returned Ozzy into his Pokeball upon returning inside the Pokemon Center. Reaching the counter, the Nurse gladly returned the PokeBall, and Danielle thanked her. She left the counter and released Mienfoo from the PokeBall. A white ray came out of the opened Pokeball and out came Mienfoo. It stretched out, and yawned.

"Miiiienfoooo..."

"Mienfoo! You're okay!!" Danielle exclaimed. She kneeled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much."

Mienfoo smiled and hugged her back. "Mien Mien!"

She lets go and glances at Mienfoo. "Mienfoo, don't you ever scare me like that again. I learned a huge lesson from that battle with Ozzy. When we get the chance, we are going to train harder and be as strong as ever. Your little friend Ozzy is going to be trained the same way as you are."

Mienfoo growled silently when he heard the name Ozzy. He wasn't aware that Danielle had caught the Pachirisu. There was a sense of jealousy rising inside of him. Danielle did sense this feeling. But she's not going to let anything go wrong. It's understandable that Mienfoo has always been Danielle's only Pokemon, but everything changed completely with Ozzy now Danielle's new Pokemon.

"Look." Danielle said, "We'll talk later, okay? For now I just want you to get used to Ozzy. Become his mentor. He's a former wild Pokemon, so it's going to take some time for him to get used to our battling strategies, and techniques. Understood?"

Mienfoo nodded. "Mienfoo!"

"I love you, Mienfoo." She hugged him again tightly. She then lets go, and takes out another Pokeball, and releases Ozzy. The Pachirisu stretched out, and smiled at Danielle.

"Pachi Pachii!" it cried. Then he glanced at Mienfoo, bigger and taller than him. "Pachiiii?"

"Mienfoo..." Mienfoo turned away from Ozzy.

"Come on, you two. Lucia's having a battle outside and it's probably over by now." Danielle stood up and started to walk towards the exit. "Plus, you'll meet the most ADORABLE Shinx ever!"

Mienfoo and Ozzy followed. They didn't dare to look at each other. Though Mienfoo promised Danielle he'd be nicer to him...that doesn't stop his rising jealousy. Ozzy then climbed on top of Danielle's shoulder, and cuddled next to her cheek. Mienfoo growled silently and looked away.

They exited the Center and spotted the battle between Lucia and the boy with the Buizel. It was still going on, with the Buizel using Water Gun. She caught up with both Jack and Kilik who were on the side, both of them were chatting, so she was perfectly on time to join. "So, guys...how's the battle going?"​

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC: Ciel has to compete with Bri and thyme, who already have a few ribbons under their belt. In the Smart catagory, of course, but still.)

Brian

Bri smiled at Wilson and nodded appreciatively. Max was going to let Wilson sniff his pokemon out for him? That would help him so much!

"Thanks Max! It means a lot! You ready to go Wilson?" he said with a smile as Rama padded along towards him. He froze at what Rama said. He took a few steps back and gave Rama a hurt look.

"I told you it's nothing Rama. Would you help me and Wilson find Thyme and duster and the others. Thyme and Duster can take care of themselves, but Sprinkles and Bouncy can't. So... Would you help me?" he said slowly, tactfully ignoring what Rama had said as berst he could.

Thyme, Duster, Nova, Bouncy and Sprinkles.

"Boys, calm down." Thyme said, wrapping Sprinkles in her vines and lifting him out of Nova's reach. Nova huffed and shook his large, fluffy mane, but he relaxed.

"Thyme, that could has got a lot to learn about respect." he said, beginning to pac around in a circle.

"I know it, but if YOU try and teach him, he'll get hurt." Thyme said, scowling at the arcanine and rembering how THEY had met. If she recalled right, he had tried to bite her head off because she was walking in his territory. Funny, he seemed a lot more prideful, but less agressive. Evolution suited him well.

"Heh, ok then Thyme. Anyways, where the heck did you guys go? I've been looking for you for days." Nova said with a low growl at Sprinkles. A growl that would have shut anyone else up, but Sprinkles was still yelling at him and Thyme. Words that were making Duster blush slightly and cover Bouncy's ears.

"Brian was taken home by his mother. Apparently she has a problem with him getting hurt here. But, he showed her. He gathered his things, got his Trainer Card, and moved out to be a trainer. Having turned eleven rectently, he is old enough. He battled a few trainers and got enough for a ferry ticket here and came back. Took a few days, but here we are. Oh Nova, he's looking for you now." Thyme said, setting Sprinkles down once he had relaxed a little bit. He was glaring angrily at her, and she coolly ignored him.

Quin

"Oh? That's your Luxray? Then what was she doing prowling around the Power Plant with some boy's Manectric? Heh, I should have thought of this long ago." Quin said, waving the Silph Scope around a bit and putting it back in his bag.

"I'll have to get one of the tech guys to make that into a pair of goggles or something. Something hands free." he said with a nod, grinning at Ash. He also made a note of the name. Zaria... He'd have to look into that name, do a little research. He had to know what had happened. He just had to.

"Your brother huh? What happened to get him banned, he do something stupid and moronic?" Zara said, mainly for Quin's benifit, as the Silph Scope may let him SEE ghosts, it did nothing to let him hear them. Still, better than nothing.

"Ah, a brother? Hm... Well, Ms. Ashara, what happens now, hmm? You're a teacher. Aren't you supposed to tell me that this place is off limits?" Quin said tauntingly. He couldn't help it.

"Yes. Yes Quin, taunt the teacher who can kick your butt, beat you in a pokemon battle, and throw you out of the school. Good job." Zara commented, making Quin laugh.

"Oh, she won't lay a hand on me Zara. Teachers aren't allowed to hurt students. And as for throwing me out of the school? Psh." he said slyly, grinning at Ash and raising his eyebrows briefly.

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

"I'm curious because if this battle gets intense I might wanna battle to" Jack answered Kilik serious and with no hesitation. Jack had already fought Lucia before and the kid she was battling had an interesting style. "Another trainer who uses special signals" Jack moaned as he spotted the boy's hand signals to his buizel during the fight. "Gone are they days of trainers shouting their commands" Jack moaned a little he was used to the shouting out orders to your pokemon that what he knew and loved. He thought back to the days he watched Lance on his tv commanding dragonite shouting out hyper beam and other orders.

Danielle returned this time with both her pokemon by her side, Jack smiled as with her Mienfoo by her side she should feel better "Glad to see Mienfoo is ok" about the battle now Jack was a little more unsure of Lucia's strategy, he would have to know the moves Samuel had to be sure why Lucia used rain dance. "Buizel speed has increased because of the rain but obviously Lucia should have a strategy ready" Jack hoped, she could have a strategy but there was always a risk of it being backfired.

There was no way to say for certain but Jack could only wait and see how the battle unfolds.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Lucia hadn't even heard a command as the wave of water crashed into Samuel. The Absol was thrown back and shakily rose back to his feet, his fur completely drenched. Lucia smiled, the wave hadn't knocked him out, that meant she could proceed to the next part of her plan. Samuel glared at Aber and let out a soft chuckle that quickly rose to a maddening laugh. "You have no idea what you're in for little Buizel! Say your prayers!" He crackled.

Lucia looked over at George and sighed, "Sorry for the short battle George. Samuel, go with attack mechanic two." Samuel's smirk grew wide as he jumped into the air and jabbed the scythe on his head up into the clouds. A millisecond later a bolt of pure electricity fell from the sky and headed straight for Aber. Lucia smirked, "You see George, Thunder always will strike the target when there is a heavy downpour." Samuel fell back onto the ground with the same smirk on his face as Lucia snapped her fingers, "Samuel, prepare defense mechanic two, just in case." The Absol tensed up as he waited to see whether or not the Buizel would still be standing and in a condition to actually throw out an attack.

Lucia was already thinking ahead to Georges' two other pokemon. She could keep Samuel in and once he went out then she could send in Diana and give her some more battle experience. The little Aron desperately needed it and if she was willing, Lucia could teach her about the battle system she had learned alongside with Roberto and Samuel and she would then have three pokemon who would be able to confuse her opponents. For now though, she had to focus on the battle.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled more taking the Shiny Stone from his extended hand. "Thank you" she said happily and hugged Jimmy without thinking about it. When she pulled back from the hug she looked at the stone in her hand not even noticing that Smokey had passed out. "Your a great friend Jimmy" she smiled and without waiting for a response she stood up and went over to where Belle, Kaida and the Horsea were.

"Hi there" she said softly petting the Horsea on the head grinning as the water Pokemon nuzzled her hand. "wanna join my team?" she asked it smiling more as the Pokemon nodded. Turning her attention to Belle she smiled "Take this Belle" she said handing the Shiny stone to the Togetic smiling more as it started to glow white and evolved into a Togekiss after a moment.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve smiled at Maxwell as he lent Bri Wilson so he could find his Pokemon that had wandered off. "I'm sure you'll find them Bri" she said to her friend before following Max. Grabbing his hand again she smiled at him. "Of course I am silly, and that was a really great thing you did letting Bri borrow Wilson" she looked at him. "So we're getting Ice cream, what else are we gonna do in Oak Town?" she asked. She needed to get some more potions but was wondering if Maxwell was going to get anything else as well.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

Aber looked confused at the Absol's confidence as it cackled away. She turned her head to George who this time showed four fingers. The signal Aber new for return. She ran at her target as it held its scythe to the air. As George looked up and saw the gathering clouds and felt the charge in the air his mind went into overdrive and time seemed to slow
"Aber once you have used return attempt to grab hold of the Absol"
There was no hope for Aber if it was the move George believed it to be. But at least she could try to take Absol with her. She could at least try.

The great glowing pillar of lightning seemed to flow down the sky as if the heavens were cracking at its might. The Absol tensed at its masters command as Aber was already leaping to perform return and clutch hold of it. The extra power and speed from the rain was helping immensely at least.

George was thankful that he was at least close to a pokemon centre. He hated himself for having put Aber in a position of imminent pain but it was now unavoidable and if it was going to happen either way he had to help Aber do as much as she could before she is unable to battle. She would never forgive him for recalling her as tempting as it is. He just had to wait and see how things played out

Back