• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Oak Town

With little argument or struggle Poli agreed to be returned to the Poké Ball. With a stream of red light Poli disappeared, and with this Conor stood in the middle of the road all by himself. Conor bowed his head and exhaled. He looked up and headed back towards Oak Town. As Conor walked the path to 'Oak Town', thought after thought entered his head. "That was close, Poli could have fainted". "What if that was a trainer battle?". "Should I have caught the Phanpy?", Conor shook his head and focused on the task at hand, getting Poli to a Pokémon Centre.

Conor panted heavily as he reached the entrance to the town. He looked around and spotted the Pokémon Centre, he nodded and headed off towards it. He opened the door and his eyes grew wide from the amount of different trainers and Pokémon there. "Wow!" Conor whispered. He walked up to the counter to get some help for his Pokémon.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Pokemon Center

Lucia frowned at Mark's words and then burst out laughing. "Oh Mark, he's just overprotective. He doesn't hate you or Snype, he just likes acting very protective. And he doesn't like to lose, which will make him just a little angry once he wakes back up, but that'll be all. There shouldn't be any reason to worry Mark, he's Red Legion trained, that means he doesn't let emotions cloud his major judgements. Snype's Taunt just made him a little angry this one time was all."

Samuel sighed, "Well, I have to tell you something Snype. Roberto has always been nuts. It's just who he is. Give the exact circumstances he wants... and anything could happen. If you hadn't taunted him... he could have aimed for the eyes anyway. Probably would have smashed them to bits if he could have done that. You're lucky."

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Andrew Soares-Suicine Dorm-Route Leading to Academy

Andrew had just gotten on the Route, heading to his first day at the Academy. He was deciding what path to take. "Let's see... If I Surf there, I can cut my travel time in half. If I walk, I might get some new Pokemon. I've only seen Squirtle in those waters." Andrew decided to walk. He let Splash out of his Poke Ball. "Want to walk with me?" he asked Splash. Splash nodded. Near the end of the route, they saw a Conkeldurr that looked angry. He shot a mean look at Splash, and Splash taunted him. That caused the Conkeldurr to attack. He almost crushed Splash! Right before the girder almost smashed Splash, Andrew brought him back to his Poke Ball. After that, the Conkeldurr left. Then a group of wild Eevee passed by. "I've always loved Eevee," he said as he threw his only Poke Ball at one. The Eevee struggled to excape, but couldn't. "Score!" yelled Andrew. He soon reached the Academy.

Suicine Dorm House

Andrew went straight to his Dorm House and set things up for himself. "I'm glad we got in the best Dorm," he said to his Pokemon. Then he left to explore the Academy.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura || Entei Dorm --> Cafeteria​
Ace woke up on his bed. He vigorously shook his head in an attempt to chase the sleep that wanted to take over his body again. He got up and went to the bathroom. There he brushed his teeth and showered. He put up fresh clothes and left the bathroom.
-Now, thought Ace, what should I do?
His stomach growled and remembered him that he had to eat. He took his pokeballs and left the dorm to search for the cafeteria. On his way, he couldn't help but admire the place. Lots of building everywhere and they were huge! He quickly made his way through the halls of the building and arrived at the cafeteria.
-Maybe I'll get to meet some people there?
Ace got the basic lunch and sat at a table alone. He then proceeded to eat his food. He didn't forget to give some to his companions, mainly to Flareon who loved to eat. He quickly finished his food but sat there, watching the other students who where present at the cafeteria.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly watched Sylvia leave and sighed. She petted Molly and smiled. "I-I think I have a new friend," she whispered. Molly smiled. "That's good, Holly," she said calmly. "Now you should go check on Kayla and take your medicine..." Holly sighed and walked into the dorm. She peeked into Kayla's room and frowned when she saw the nurse still working on Kayla's leg. "I'll be back," Holly whispered, closing the door. She walked towards the cafeteria and looked around. Why do I feel so alone? Why do I feel so empty? she thought. Daisy, who had been following Holly silently, whimpered. She nudged her trainer's hand. Molly looked up at Holly and struggled to get out of her hands. Holly sighed.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake: The Glorious Exiting of the Cafeteria

Haru put his ukelele into his backpack and stood up. He had been playing for a good hour now. He managed to attract a lot of attention from the ladies, though he did not want it, and even a few guys, but he would rather not talk about that. He looked around. Still nobody wanted to talk. Why is everyone so secretive these days? He sighed and walked out the door, but before it shut, he shouted, "THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO YOU IS LEAVING THE ROOM!"

Haru laughed as he strolled through the academy halls. He looked into the various classrooms, most of them dark. "I'll have to be in those for the next...long time." He said to himself. Haru wasn't a fan of school. That required effort. Effort requires work. Work is tiring. That's something that Haru did not like to do. "Stupid work...Making me tired and what-not..." He sighed again and exited the building. It was a warm, sunny day. Perfect for a nap outside. Haru didn't want to take a nap though. He wanted to walk around. He decided to walk every inch of road at the academy during his stay here.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark wasn't really convinced it was him being overprotective. At least not in regards with Snype. He aimed for his eye! That's something that could happen on accident but he looked like he would smash it into pieces! Still... Mark might have been worried a bit too much. Still, Mark was going to kep an eye on both Roberto and Snype. There was a lot of tension between those two.

"Alright I'll take your word for it. That's how Snype fights after all. Taunt was one of his big strategies." He said.

Snype sighed. "Yeah... I'm just glad I won that fight. I got to make it known that I'm no pushover. I won't get bullied around. You can bet I'll be sleeping with one eye Open." Snype said.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly jumped and gasped as she saw Haru leave the cafeteria. "I don't really need to eat, do I?" she whispered. "I've went longer without eating... I... I don't want to be alone..." Molly tilted her head as Holly walked out of the cafeteria, Daisy at her heels. H-Haru should know about Kayla... Not that it's his fault or anything... But is this the right time...? I don't think that I should tell him that so soon... Holly walked around, deep in thought. I hope Sylvia won't be missing me. I just want to see Haru again. Molly sighed. "Holly, pay attention," she said softly. Holly blinked and looked around, surprised when she noticed that she was outside. She didn't notice Haru until she bumped into him and fell onto the ground. "S-Sorry..."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake: The Glorious Talking to Holly

Haru was walking on the sidewalk just minding his own buisness when someone bumped into him from behind. He stumbled a little, but turned around to see Holly. "S-Sorry..."

He laughed and walked up to her. "Don't be sorry. It's no problem." He gave her a great big, awkward grin. He had missed her. She was one of his very first friends on the island, like Kayla, Rinato (FRIGGIN' TROYMONGA), Windsong, Lucas, and several others. He was getting to be quite the social butterfly.....somehow. "I was looking for you earlier. What've you been up to?" He smiled agai, but a litte bit less awkward.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Ace was surprised when that guy talked loud.
-What's with that guy? Is everyone the same there?
Ace stood up, he wasn't going to stay somewhere he couldn't do anything. He just had to move.
-I know! I'm going to explore this place then I'll train.
He took his pokemons and left the silent place that was the cafeteria and began to run. The wind was blowing on his face. It was a refreshing feeling to him. While running, he noticed the guy in the cafeteria with another girl. Knowing that this was not his business, he continued to run and left them behind.
-Now where should I begin exploring?

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly smiled and stood up. She looked down at the ground. "I-I haven't been doing much," she whispered. "I mostly met some new people with Kayla..." She trailed off and felt her eyes fill with tears at the mention of her cousin. Molly frowned and floated around Holly nervously. Holly looked up at Haru and hugged him. "K-Kayla's sick..." she whispered. "She got an infection from her leg... She should have been resting, but she was walking around with me all day yesterday, trying to help me make friends. I don't get it..." She cried loudly. Daisy whimpered. "Holly..." she whispered sadly. Holly sniffled.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake: The Gloriou-...Wait...Kayla's Sick. That's not Glorious.

Haru was shocked when Holly hugged him, but not a bad kind of shocked. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "I'm so sorry. This is my fault!" Her leg! Her friggin' leg! This is MY fault! He leaned his head down. "Friggin' Geronimo! I KNEW that he was trouble!" Haru felt awful. If he had not taken Kayla into the woods, they wouldn't have been attacked by Geronimo, and then Kayla wouldn't have been sick! "This is my fault!" He sighed and hugged Holly a little tired, hoping that he wouldn't crush her small form. "Please don't cry!" He sat down and pulled her into his lap. He held her closely. "She'll be fine. I promise!" Of that, Haru could not be sure. Surely the nurse would have medicine that would fix it all!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Hallways

502.png
571.png
207.png
404.png
633.png

Both Kilik & Mana were amazed at Tentou's evolution. He was a whole new Pokemon. Sharp, strong, Tentou looked overjoyed. Not in a child way, but more in a proud way. Does evolution change a Pokemon's personality too? Perhaps slightly, given chance. This chance also gives Kilik new ideas for his training, out in the field with plenty of open space.

Kilik, still amazed, leans down to get a better look of Tentou. "This is amazing," he smiles slightly. "This gives us an advantage to new heights. I believe we'll strive well to achieve our dreams, Tentou. Samme goes for my team." Kilik, as you can see, was complimenting his Tentou, as well as the rest of his Pokemon, who can hear him quite well from their Pokeballs. Truly, this was a sight to behold.

Unfortunately, Kilik was too distracted by Tentou that he barely heard anything else nearby, but only caught a low sound from Mana. He stands back up & looks over his shoulder, looking at Mana. "You say something?"

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly buried her face in Haru's chest and shook her head. "It isn't your fault," she mumbled, still crying. "It's nobody's fault..." Molly floated around nervously, not sure of what to do. Daisy whimpered and nudged Holly softly, but the girl didn't look up. "I want the pain to be over," Holly whispered suddenly after a moment of silence. "I want it all to go away, Haru. Like what I tried to do before..." Molly gasped and shook her head. "Holly..." she whispered. I told her to take her medicine... I guess this has affected her too much... she thought sadly. Holly looked up at Haru, her eyes clouded. "Can you help me?"

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Link's eyes darted back and forth across the boat and his face grew and even darker shade of red. "Oh lord... I'm so late!" The ship was completely empty except for Lincoln, his two pokemon, and the captain of the ship downstairs. His eyes started to fill with tears and he started to get extremely worried. Holly jumped down from Link's shoulder and nudged him as if to say that it would be okay. Link smiled at his faithful little glaceon and said "Thanks Bud." Mickey, Lincoln's mienfoo sat next to the young trainer and repeatedly punched him in the back to punish Link for his tardiness. Link stood up and looked across the vast ocean and to the island that the ship approached. This was the start of a new journey for him and he would finally meet someone his age. Link's heart started racing and he suddenly grinned at the thought of finally having a friend to call his own...

"Excuse me son, the ship has arrived." The sailor shook Link as he said this. "Ughh" Link rubbed his eyes as he awoke from his nap. "Oh my god! Sorry was I holding you up?!" Link suddenly jumped up out of his seat and grabbed his stuff, Holly, and Mickey. "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry" He repeated over his shoulder as he ran off the boat. Link slowed down and eventually stopped as he got onto the pier. He put down his luggage and sat down. "We just got here and I already screwed up. Maybe I should just go home." Link looked down with tears in his eyes. Holly got up and put her head on his lap to comfort him. Mickey punched Link in the face and kept up a fighting stance as if telling him to keep fighting. Link smiled and said ,"You're right guys. I can't give up now, I just got here!" He picked himself up and looked up towards the huge island that lay before him. He saw huge facilities, battlefields, forests, and all types of things. But something stood out to him. Something he had barely ever seen in his life, kids his age. Link could hardly keep down his excitement and had to stop himself from going up to someone. "Alright guys! Let's go say hi!" Link exclaimed as he walked trotted off to the mainland.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura​
Ace stood in front of the Academy. It didn't take him more than a half hour to get a view of what it looked like. And now he started feeling hungry again.
"Gah, I'll go in town to buy something to eat".
He made Charizard leave his pokeball. He jumped on his back and asked to fly him over to Oak Town. While flying, he took the time to admire the sea. He had to go to the beach soon. He was brought back to reality when Charizard hit the land.
"Already arrived?! That was fast"
He left Charizard back and patted him. His pokemon looked tired so Ace decided to heal him first then after he'd go to eat. He walked slowly on the streets of Oak Town. It was small but beautiful and lively, Ace thought. He arrived at the Center and entered. He immediately noticed a young boy waiting for his pokemons to be healed.
"He must be from to Academy. Time to make some acquaintances!.
Ace went to the boy and greeted him:
-Hi! Are you from the Pokemon Trainer Academy by any chance?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Pokemon Center

Shawn sat there, waiting for his pokemon to be healed, when he saw someone else come in. This person was looking around and saw him sitting there. Next thing he knew, this boy comes up to him with a greeting.

"Hi. Are you from the Pokemon Trainer Academy by any chance?"

Seemed to be a new arrival. "Well, I could use some company," he thought. He smiled and nodded to the boy. "I am, as a matter of fact. I'm Shawn. Are you a new arrival?" The question may have sounded stupid, but you can never be too sure nowadays.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura​
Ace was excited when boy said he was from the Academy. "And there's my first potential rival", thought Ace.
-Yes, I am a new arrival. Aciano Nakamura but you can call me Ace, he said with a smile.
He glanced at Shawn's pokemon and asked :
-They seem to have taken a little beating. A trainer battle, I suppose?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake: The Glori-...Screw It. It's Not Glorious.

Haru looked into Holly's eyes. "Holly Amarosa, I would do anything within my power to help you." He brushed the hair from her face. "Just tell me what I can do to help, and I'll do it." Haru held her closely. This girl in his arms meant the world to him. He would do every last thing he could to help her. "Tell me what I can do to help." He didn't want her to be sad. He didn't want her to hurt. Haru raised a finger and brushed the tears from her eyes. Dear Arceus...she's perfect. She's so amazing! Haru looked deep into her eyes. "I'm here for you. Now and always."

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly looked up at Haru. "Kill me," she whispered. "I'm not joking. Kill me. Now..." Molly shook her head. She looked at Haru desperately, trying to find a way to communicate. "She needs her medicine!" she yelled. She sighed. "It's not like you can understand me anyway... I guess I have to do it." She looked at Holly before floating towards where the dorms were. Holly whimpered. "Molly's leaving me," she whispered. "Probably trying to make me take my medicine..." She cried softly. "The medicine makes me a freak... The medicine's the reason that I don't have friends. The medicine's the reason that I've been alone. I-I can't..." She hugged Haru tightly.

Back