• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled happily at the two boys as she grabbed the other end of the bag. "I'm glad to help" she giggled happily watching the exchange between Adrian and his pokemon. It kind of reminded her of the way she and Merida acted. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm Oerba Dia Vanille. But you can just call me Vanille. Now what dorm are you heading to? I know were they all are from my map. See I've just gotten here today myself."

295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"it's sounds like a lot of fun" Rosalyn grinned at her friend. "plus" she lowered her tone so only he could hear her. "It's kind of fun...breaking the rules" she giggled. "I'll be right back" she walked towards the PC machine and took out Melody's Pokeball. "I'll take you back out when I'll be going near water" she murmured to herself as she put the Pokemon in her PC box.

There, that way I can catch another Pokemon in the Lugia Dorm, who says I have to stop at six. With the PC box I can easily catch a lot more. she thought making her way back to Dex and sitting back down. "There all taken care of."

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
"H-hi there Vanille... Umm.. I'm Link.." He dropped the bag that was just breaking his back. "I'm in the r-raikou dorm, what dorms are y'all in?" I've already made two friends! Link grinned to himself. Holly looked up at his happy face and gave him a look of congratulations. Link glanced at the two other trainers. This might be pretty fun

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace had to retain a laugh when he saw Shawn tripping over a Geodude. The pokemon looked very angry right now and would attack Shawn at any moment. When he saw a Cacnea leaving Shawn's pokeball, he already knew that the battle would end in the boy's favor. He turned around and, suddenly, a Diglett popped out of the ground.
"I think this pokemon will do the job"

-Go Charizard!!
, cried Ace. The dragon-looking pokemon left his ball. He growled strongly. "Ok my boy, I need that Diglett in my team so you're gonna have to hurt him a little. You can do it!", Ace told Charizard. The Diglett sensed something and used Magnitude(7). Charizard fell on the ground, this attack was very effective on him. However he got up, a little hurt. "Use Dragon Claw!" Charizard jumped on Diglett and used this attack. The ground pokemon was damaged by the attack of Charizard who was panting. Diglett used Magnitude(3) again. This time the earthquake was weaker but Charizard got hit nonetheless. "I have to finish this battle" "Use Air Slash!" Charizard used the attack and just as he hoped the Diglett flinched. He took his opportunity and threw a Great Ball at the pokemon. Diglett got inside but still had enough strength to fight it. Ace looked at the ball hoping that the Diglett would be caught.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Rama gave the Gardevoir a smirk. She was probably stronger, and probably more ticked off than he was. But that would never be something he cared about. If you were in a bad mood, you didn't have to take it out on anybody else. Yes, Rama is a hypocrite. He doesn't care. You did not bug his human who was wiling to do the job himself. Nuh-uh, no way. He almost attacked but thought better. If that thing hurt Skye... well, at least they were in a hospital.

Skye ignored him and merely smiled at the Gardevoir. "Ah-haren't theh-they yuh-your eyes? Shuh-houldn't yuh-you know huh-who you are?" He did not mean to sound mysterious. This was just the way he saw things. This angry Pokemon was angry at something she probably didn't even know about. He couldn't blame her. "Thah-hanks for heh-helping Ruh-hama though." He couldn't help the little chuckle at the corner of his mouth. "Hah-handful he is."

Ciel

Ciel wandered again through the campus. Agh... he had gotten lost all over again. He needed a map, he needed a ton of maps. Well, he knew he was close to the cafeteria. Maybe he could just stay there a while. But... wait, he had class today. Oh darn it.

He looked around and shook his head, keeping his mouth shut as Brie snoozed. Wouldn't do to wake up a baby, would it?

With a sigh, he entered the air conditioned room and sat down. Instantly, his Vulpix popped out of her ball and scampered off. "Wait... Kinko!"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru laughed as he watched Kayla mastered her crutches and turned to Holly. "Well, he didn't get a hit on me, so I'm guessing I'm alright." He grinned in triumph. He looked to Kayla. "You're already walking like a pro. I remember I had to use crutches all the time when I was younger. I was very, VERY clumsy way back then." He chuckled a little. Haru walked over to Holly and gave her a big hug. "Nobody will hurt MY princess if I have anything to do with it." He got on his knees. "Are you okay Holly?" He had noticed her wince a little bit. "Did that douche-bag hurt you?" He got suddenly serious. "Tell me the truth. I'll be with you every second of the day if he did." Haru didn't want her hurt. Not now. Not ever.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Mountains

The luxury ball shook and shook, but soon stopped as the light went out and the sound confirmed the capture. Geodude was his! Shawn quickly ran up and picked up the ball, placing it on his belt. He turned around to see Ace as he was in the process of capturing a pokemon. He used a Charizard, which looked extremely tough, but any trainer can be beaten if you have the proper strategy. He turned to Cactuar, smiling, "Wonderful job! You made me proud." His Cacnea smiled and spun a little, showing he was happy.

Shawn returned his pokemon and walked back to where Ace was. He was watching and waiting to see what pokemon Ace was going after.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Zen
Aw1lIZf.png
282.png
Pokemon Center

Chapter One: Part Four
A Wild(?) Gardevoir Appears!

Zen watched Skye and sighed slightly. "The less you know kid, the better." She closed her eyes and ate in silence for a moment, though stopped. Slowly a smirk spread across her face. She was grinning at Rama. "You think you can take me?" She grinned. "If you want to fight, go ahead and try. But I'm not gonna heal ya afterward." She chuckled a bit and continued eating.

Years
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla smiled and looked at Haru. "Yay!" she said excitedly. "I'll be able to follow you two!" Rosemary purred and jumped onto her head. Kayla screamed and lost her balance. She fell to the ground and dropped her crutches. Holly gasped. "Kayla!" she yelled. She looked up at Haru. "H-He did hurt me..." she whispered. "It's just a bruise on my arm. It's really no big deal." She turned to Kayla. "Are you alright?" she asked. Kayla sat up and smiled. "I'm okay," she said, trying to stand up. Holly handed her the crutches and frowned. "Maybe you should rest..." she whispered. Kayla stood up and shook her head. "No way!" she said stubbornly. "I'm going!"

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Academy Grounds

Conor eyes shot open as he lunged forward on the bed, rubbing his eyes then checking his watch he realised he dozed off. Looking towards his right Poli and Ralts slept on the bed. He left the bed and walked to the small kitchen that he had in his room, he grabbed a glass of water and shook himself awake. Looking at Poli and Ralts he pulled two Poké Balls from his belt and returned both of them to their balls. Conor rubbed his eyes again and with this he left his room and closed the door behind him.

As Conor emerged from the dorm he took in a deep breath and looked around. He started to walk away from his dorm and decided to take a stroll around the Academy grounds. "I'm worn out. I'll take it easy for a while, see what's going on around the Academy". As he walked a thought entered his head "I haven't actually made any friends here yet, I should probably start talking to people". He passed a few trainers and Pokémon and decided to stop and have a look around, then at the corner of his eye he spotted a group of trainers who seemed to be standing around some luggage. "I wonder what's going on over there?" he thought.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura​
Ace watched his Great Ball shaking around. He hoped the Diglett wouldn't fight because then he'd be in real trouble since Charizard was exhausted for the time being. The ball was still shaking then after a while it stopped. "HELL YEAH", cried Ace.
He was so happy to get this pokemon that he didn't care if Shawn thought he was a fool. Now his team was almost rid of any weaknesses. Rock pokemon shouldn't be much of a threat to him anymore. He danced around with his Charizard to express his happiness. "You're great Charizard, you did it!" The dragon pokemon smiled at Ace. "Now return in the ball, you're tired. I'll heal you later" Then he turned to Shawn. "Finished capturing your pokemon?"

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Mountains

Shawn turned to Ace, who just captured his new pokemon, and nodded to him. "Sure did! Now my team is complete," he declared, "Now they just need to be trained and get stronger." He patted the side of his belt that had the luxury ball that contained his newest teammate. "Lets head back and get our other pokemon healed now, just to be safe," he stated, motioning for Ace to join him.

"By the way, your Charizard seems to be really tough. How long have you two been training together?" Shawn was really curious about him having a final form pokemon with him and wondered how long it took to raise it. Maybe he could get a couple tips from Ace and help each other raise their pokemon faster. It'd be better than doing it alone.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
"Thanks Vanille. I'm Adrian, and this is Supernova. I'm headed to the Suicune Dorm, but I never got a map on the way here." He was interrupted by the Larvesta, who was tugging on the hem of his pants.

"What is it?"

"We can trust them, right? They're not going to send their Pokémon at me? I don't wanna fight right now."

"No, if there's a battle, I'll keep you out of it." Adrian didn't hesitate to reply to her with words. Being able to talk to Pokémon this way was a rare gift indeed, but he generally had cause to hide it back some. There, many (even from his hometown) had called it a curse, because someone named N used that gift to nearly destroy Unova some time ago. At least here, Adrian actually had a chance of being appreciated for his gift, instead of being labeled as a monster for it. (The only reason people really approached him was because he was effectively crippled on many days, and they knew him to be harmless, in spite of the "curse" he had.)

"What about the others?"

"I'll be keeping them under tabs until we get used to the place. I just don't want to battle when I don't even know where I'm going. Besides, I'm in no condition at all to battle."

Supernova fell silent, and continued observing the two strangers. She suddenly piped up and spoke timidly. "This girl's pretty. Her name is Vanille? I like that name..."

Adrian looked more seriously at Vanille when Supernova had made that comment, and before he knew it, he was close to the point of blushing as he realized that she was right. Before most of his thoughts could betray him though, he succeeded in getting his mind off that subject. Still, the surprise hung in his expression. Sure, the Larvesta was always observant, but she rarely talked much about other people (especially those she just met), never mind like that.

He saw the two struggling with the bag (although not as much, after they got things rolling along), and would have pitched in himself, if he wasn't so crippled at the moment. "Sorry I can't help you guys much. I really appreciate it, and I owe you guys big time." He slowly followed, as the bag was carried to its correct destination, instead of off towards the woods.

He also saw Holly, and couldn't help but smile as he turned his gaze towards Link. "You two are really close, aren't you? I can tell that she's happy around you."

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice's mind was still fixated on the boy that had given her her first kiss. Her cheeks were almost as red as her hair, and she looked as if she was a million miles away. Suddenly, Vanille's voice brought her back to the room she was in. She said she had to go and said goodbye in a very polite way, with the classical "Get well soon" attached to it.

"Thanks...It was nice meeting you too." she said with a smile, her cheeks still red.

After Vanille left the room, Alice grabbed the Pokéball that contained Jello and sent the purple Solosis out of it. Jello floated around Alice, and looked very happy to see that his trainer and friend looked more refreshed. The red-haired girl grabbed him and began to pet him, to his delight.

Bruce Gibson
Academy Grounds

Meanwhile, Bruce was still wandering around campus. He wasn't actually paying attention to where he was going; his eyes were fixated on a Pokéball that contained a small yellow Pokémon that he was holding in his hands. He bit his lip and gripped it. He was all alone, and it wasn't like the survival sessions where he could handle everything pretty well all by himself. This was the first training sessions without Master Fyers, and he was absolutely clueless about how to raise this rebellious Abra.

He took a brief moment to look at his surroundings. However, this was enough to warn him that he was about to run into two boys and a red-haired girl, and he attempted to dodge them. He succeeded, however, he ended up tripping over and the Pokéball he was holding was sent flying a few steps away from him, and sent out the little Psy Pokémon upon impact with the ground.

"Oh, no. Shoot." he mumbled.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
"You two are really close, aren't you? I can tell that she's happy around you." Adrian looked at the teo. Link grinned "Y-Yeah, me and her are a little pair." He gave Holly a little rub on the head and she nuzzled his leg. Mickey, sitting on top of Link's head pouted and started punching Link in the head. "Hahaha stop it buddy!" Link cried "Were close too." Link laughed and turned around to start walking but, as he did a green haired boy tripped and fell right by his feet. A pokeball flew from the boys hands and landed right by Link's feet. "Wai-,wha-,w-,w-," Link stuttered in suprise. He couldn't get any words out of his mouth as he stood there spitting out gibberish. A little Abra apeard where the ball fell.... "Abraa"

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian was going on, minding his own business now, when someone ran headlong into him. He weathered the hit like a champ (which was unnatural, given he was crippled with a cane at that moment), but he still lost his balance and went down.

Almost by instinct, he released both his Gastly and his Shellder, who knew what exactly to do as soon as they saw both the offender and his Pokémon: they attacked without waiting for orders, because they saw that Adrian was not only crippled, but he was down for the count on top of that.

Gastly instantly vanished (having mastered this skill very early on), and Shellder prodeeded to commence with his favorite pastime of pelting the offender with small but very annoying rocks. It wasn't before long that an unseen, maniacal voice started laughing. It was the sort of laugh that sounded like it belonged to a storybook villain about to commit some sinister act -- but it had a definitely scarier edge to it.

As for the Shellder, he had absolutely no strategy at all. He simply went nuts, being content to simply sit there and blast pebbles at the other kid. He was already laying down a sheet of very thin, slippery ice underneath himself so that he could readily give chase in case his prey chose to run and become fast food.

Adrian was completely oblivious to the chaos his two Pokémon were causing. Being knocked over had only intensified the pain in Adrian's legs, and it was some time before he recovered from the shock of falling hard on them. It was even longer before he found the strength to make a titanic effort to get up, using the light, metal cane as a support.

When he was finally up, he was holding the cane with a death grip, and he took a moment to recover from such a nasty fall. It was only then that he saw the carnage.

"Frostbite!!!" All it took was one shout to stop the Shellder from going for the coup de grace and begin pelting chunks of ice at the poor guy as well. He turned around and watched in horror as he saw his Gastly was terrorizing the Abra.

His managed to return Frostbite at a moment's notice, and he managed to return the Gastly as he was about to fire off a Toxic attack (after having used his Scary Face attack multiple times) directly at the Abra, which already looked angry over just about everything in life.

Ugh... Whatever remorse he was feeling, his pain all but blotted out those feelings. He didn't have a doubt that his Shellder gave as good as his trainer got, seeing all of the small pebbles scattered around the other guy. It also disgusted him to a degree to know what sort of places Frostbite was probably aiming for the whole time.

Even though it was largely his fault that the stranger was in this bad situation, Adrian didn't really dare to say that they were even in terms of pain. It was rude, and the other guy would be able to see that he knocked over a cripple when he got up anyway. Dismissing the guy as just some rash person who didn't care about anyone in particular, Adrian painfully made his way to where the other two were.

"You guys alright?" All this time, Supernova had sat near her trainer, worriedly making sure that he was still intact. After that, she had simply posted herself there, knowing that the Shellder would be able to beat her to the ground, and also knowing that she couldn't do a darn thing to an invisible Gastly anyway -- even if she did summon up the courage to attack her own partner.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Raikou Dorm Room

Conor looked on towards the group of people standing around the bags of luggage, it was then that another trainer seemed to trip and fall knocking over one of the other trainers, as the boy who knocked into the rest fell, a Poke Ball fell out of his hands and an Abra emerged. With this two Pokémon seemed to attack the trainer with the Abra. Conor however had his gaze locked at the Ghastly which flew towards the Abra before disappearing. "That's it, I got it!" Conor shouted as he clicked his fingers. He turned on the spot and started to run as fast as he could back to his dorm.

As he crashed through his room door, he ran towards his bag and pulled out a small notepad. Throwing himself down onto the bed, he marked down "Ghost Pokémon has a type advantage over Psychic Pokémon". As soon as he finished marking down the information he gathered, a flash of red light came from his belt, Poli appeared at the foot of the bed and smiled at Conor as soon as he saw him. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up!" chuckled Conor as Poli jumped up beside him. Conor leaned down and looked at Poli.

"Hey Poli remember that battle we had before we came here, the other trainer was using a Psychic type and then that old man told us what type we should have used to go up against a Psychic? Well I wasn't listening to him at the time and I couldn't remember for ages what type it was he said we should have used. Well just now I realised ... Ghost type was what he said. So we're gonna go catch a Ghost type Pokémon because if we meet that trainer again or any Psychic type Pokémon for that matter, we would have a nice type advantage." Conor exhaled after expelling that information to a Pokémon who looked at him with a blank look, either Poli couldn't remember the battle or just couldn't understand what Conor meant.

Conor put some spare Poke Balls on his belt, grabbed a bottle of water and made some sandwiches and threw them in his bag. He checked his map and looked around the different locations."Now if I was a Ghost Pokémon where would I go?" His finger stopped at the Abandoned Lugia White Dorm, he swallowed a lump in his throat. He exhaled slowly and headed of out of his room closing the door behind him.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Oak Town
511.png
17.png
352.png
+ Helioptile

Dex watched as Rosie deposited one of her Pokeballs. So we are allowed more than six Pokemon. Heh, gotta catch 'em all. "I still need my Pokemon back before we go. But, I am getting excited. School is actually fun." As if on cue, the bell dinged and a loudspeaker blared.

"Calling the attention of the trainer of the yellow uhmmm... lizard, please proceed to the counter," a voice belonging to a different nurse spoke. I proceeded to the counter, and a purple-haired nurse handed me my Pokeballs. "We identified the Pokemon as a Helioptile, although we are currently unsure about anything else, except that it is an electric-type. We took some samples of it, and we will be studying its DNA and try to replicate-"

"Okay, okay. Thank you, Nurse!" I said before she could start talking about things alien to me. I hung my balls and went back to Rosie. "Let's go break more rules."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Battlefield

196.gif
471.gif

"Did you say something?" Was Kilik's reply on Mana's story. Mana felt a little upset that Kilik hadn't listened to her for even a grief moment. Mana's smile immediately turned into a sad face as she looked away from him and started walking away. He probably thought she was just nagging and ignored her. If this was the case then he obviously had showed it. It was pretty rude to answer like that and made Mana feel a little cold inside, as cold as Kilik's reply. She told him something that she hadn't told anyone else because she felt like he was a friend but she probably was wrong about that all along.

Mana took out the Pokéball of her espeon and pointed it at her. "Felicity... return..." a red beam surrounded Felicity as she was brought back inside the Pokéball, but not before she showed Mana a smile to cheer her up. Sadly that smile didn't make her feel better, not even a little bit. She walked away from Kilik but faced him once more with a fake smile. "I-I said I was going to try find class myself..." Mana immediately ran off after she said that. She ran towards the school buildings but had no idea where she had to start to search and stopped in front of the building. "That probably wasn't my cleverest move..." She mumbled. Staring at the building wouldn't get her anywhere but she hoped that she could find a teacher who could bring her to class.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled at Link. "I'm in Suicune Dorm with Adrian, and these are my Pokemon. Prince and Merida" she gestured first to her Buneary then to her skitty and turned to Link. "I'll give you mine. I've pretty much looked it all over and I'm good at remembering things" she giggled as she saw the Adrian was close to blushing as he looked at her. "It's no problem helping..that's what I always do."

Suddenly though she noticed a boy with green hair trip on the ground letting an abra out of it's pokeball that was quickly attacked by Adrian's Pokemon when she saw he had been knocked down. "oh my, are you okay?" she asked Adrian before turning her attention to the boy on the ground. "oh dear...that's the third time I've seen someone fall to the ground today. First a girl who fell ill, then some boys I startled..." she giggled more. "though I startled them on purpose cause they were giving the poor girl nightmares"

She took a few steps and knelt down near the green haired boy. "are you hurt?" she asked kindly.

295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn stood and smiled at Dex. "Sounds like fun" she said softly making sure she had her bag before grabbing the crutches to help her walk. "I won't be able to walk as fast" she frowned. "but we could use Silver again to get back to the Academy quicker." she suggested.

"after all, that's were the Lugia Dorm is. Plus at least that place is safer than the Dead Forest"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Bruce Gibson
Academy Grounds

The fall was nothing compared to other hits young Bruce had taken, so he quickly tried to get back on his feet. However, it was very hard with two Pokémon, a Shellder and a Gastly, attacking him and the Abra, which was just sitting there. Although he was caught off-guard and hit by some pebbles, Bruce used Withdraw and his Defense rose curled into a ball and turned his back away from the icy pebbles, with his face covered by his arms so it and any sensitive parts of his body couldn't hurt by them, his arms and legs taking all the damage instead. After the kid with the cane retrieved his Pokémon, he was able to stand back up.

"I am sorry." he said, "My mind was...somewhere else." he said in a low voice, before even paying attention to his surroundings.

A young girl had knelt over to check on him. He replied to her with a nod, not saying a word. He felt embarassed about the whole situation, and the fact that he had already botched his first human non-Fyers interaction did not help at all. He looked nervously at the Abra, which was...just sitting there. He brushed off some dirt off his clothes and approached the two boys.

"I am truly sorry" he apologised again, "I... I was thinking about, um, something else...and wasn't really paying attention to my, um, surroundings." He noticed one of the boys needed a cane, which, quite frankly, did not make him feel better about himself. "Oh, my." he grabbed his head, and sat down on the ground. His Abra snickered, and teleported right next to him.

Last edited:
Back