• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent never liked letting other peoeple pay for things for him especially if he had money if his own. When he paid for his order he then looked to Jack you said his name wrong.

"The nickname is Xack not Xick and yeah the fossil made me happy. Byron even said that he would turn it into a ancient pokemon," Xack said quite annoyed he's pretty sure this was the second time Jack got his name wrong. He then gestured to Jack that they sit with Bri and Mark. When he sat down next to Mark he took a big gulp out of the large smoothie he had which was about the size of half of his arm.

"So guys is there anything else we can do around here besides pokemon battling for fun?" Vincent asked wanting to spice up his activities.

Years
After hearing Xacks request for another fun thing to do besides battling an idea quickly popped onto Jack's head. "Xocks right" Jack began doing this on purpose now just to rattle Xack a bit " We could go explore the forest" More pokemon thats what Jack was thinking about since it was one of the few places he hasn't gone to on the island. "We would probably see some new pokemon there if anyone is interested" Jack took another big gulp of his smoothie "Thats where im heading next"

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Grinning as Valorie straightened out her bangs, Selene was happy at this comfortable friendship that was growing between them. She knew Valorie well enough to know that if anyone besides her had ruffled her hair in such a manner - with the exception of Mark, perhaps - Val would not be best impressed. As it was, although she chastised Sel with an indignant 'Hey!', Selene knew that Valorie accepted her teasing nature and that she understood it was an affectionate rather than mocking gesture.

Having taken her smoothie and food to the table, she plopped Ryan down on her chair to save it and went over to where Valorie was starting to carry the drinks over. "Here, lemme help!" she rushed, reaching out and taking half of the load - between them they'd do it much faster than if Sel just left Valorie to do it herself. Plus she couldn't do that for shame, especially after the lovely gesture of Val paying for everyone.

When everything had been moved, Sel seated herself, putting Ryan in front of her on the table as Vince was asking Jack what else there was to do at the Academy that was fun. Sel choked on her smoothie as Jack suggested exploring the forest. Forest...trees...Bug pokemon...she tried to hide her horrified gasp as a cough. Though she hated it and pretended not to be...Sel was kind of weirded out by Bug-type Pokemon...

"Sorry....uhh...too much smoothie," she covered, explaining her bizarre reaction to the others. Her cheeks reddened and she carried on drinking her smoothie, trying to keep her gaze averted.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark instantly responded to the exploration idea. "Yeah! I haven't caught a single Pokemon since I got here! A grass Pokemon would be really handy for me to have on my team." Mark said. He still wanted to train somewhere along the lines but searching for Wild Pokemon could work out nicely.

Snype had to stand up to take sips from his cup. It was alot to drink seeing how he had gotten a rather big cup. Len had to get a longer straw to drink out of since he didn't have any hands to hold it with. Snype looked over to Drizzle and Thyme who were sharing their Smoothie together and gave off a large smile.

"Kehehe... you two enjoying yourselves?" Snype said practically teasing them. Len stared into his reflection in the glass. He had dirt all over him! When he got back outside he would have to really rinse himself off. He looked around for someone to talk too...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Um... Go to the forest?" Bri echoed. He didn't like bug pokemon too much, and why would he need another grass type? He already had Thyme! He grinned and shook his head. Sel started coughing on her smoothie.
"Sorry, I've got a lot of training to do. I need to get stronger so I can actually win a battle here," Bri said. That and keep up with my friends so they don't leave me behind like a Slowpoke again, Bri mentally added.

"Sorry....uhh...too much smoothie," Sel said as she looked away and kept drinking. Thyme snickered.
"Yeah right! Are the big bad bugs too much for little Selene?" Thyme said mockingly.
"Hush Thyme! You're scared of bugs too, remember?" Bri said to the laughing grass type quietly, so that no one could hear him. She instantly froze at that, and looked at the ground.
"Sorry, sheesh," she said, not really sounding like she meant it. Drizzle put his arm around her, and she glared at him until he removed it. Duster walked over to Ryan the pikachu.
"Hi! I'm Duster!" she said. Bri smiled.

SelenaStar

Years
"She hates them," Ryan answered Thyme simply, moving his straw around in his smoothie. Sel looked at Ry in surprise - he'd spoken...he NEVER spoke to other Pokemon except for Sel's and her close friends' Pokemon. To see him just responding to Thyme like that was surprising. "But then...so do you apparently, so you aren't in much of a position to mock," he laughed at Thyme before Duster approached him. He took a sharp intake of breath...he was talking to Thyme because it was appropriate - they were talking to and about his trainer...but Duster was talking JUST to him..."H-hi! I'm Ryan!" he responded, somewhat nervously, looking at Duster over his smoothie. "How's it going? What smoothie are you having?"

Eyes wide, Sel watched Ryan interact with Duster. He seemed somewhat hesitant...but he was talking to her. Actually talking to her...and he only just met her...Sel looked up at Bri, surprise etched onto her face. "Do you train your Pokemon to make others talk or something Bri?" she laughed, before remembering that he'd turned down going to the forest too...he'd seemed quite nervy about the whole idea. Sel leant across the table to Bri, keeping her voice down so no-one else could hear.

"Are you...creeped out by Bug pokemon by any chance Bri?" she asked, "'cos...I kind of am too...but I'm thinking this forest idea is a good thing, you know...face your fears and all that."

Years
"SO mark seems like its just me and you" Jack wasnt surprised at Selena's response girls were usually afraid of bug types and Brian seemed to be afraid of them too but Jack decided he wasn't going to say anything to make fun of him. Jack looked towards Xack who had not yet responded to the idea "What about you Xeck" Jack took another gulp of his smoothie finishing it quickly and rubbing Blaze's head as he did the same "Maybe while we were there we could battle Mark"

SelenaStar

Years
"Hey!" exclaimed Sel, frowning at Jack. Yeah, she isn't too keen on Bug type pokemon...but she wanted to explore more than she wanted to stay away from Bug types. "Don't count me out just yet! I may not be all that fond of Bug Pokemon, but that sure isn't going to stop me from going to the forest," she took a long drink of smoothie and banged the container down heavily to emphasise her point. "Count me in."

Ryan looked around at her words, as shocked as she was when he started talking to Duster. She was GOING to the forest? Oh...this could end one of two ways. Badly, or really badly.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye had left the town at the end of the battle. He really wanted to go to the library and he was gladly quickly forgotten. Rama peered up at him. Skye was tired. There was only so much social interaction his Trainer could handle. That girl Sel just bubbled over so quickly... even from a distance Rama had felt exhausted. The Zorua decided she was worse than Ellie. Skye hummed to himself as they got back to school, quickly entering the library. He searched the titles anxiously before grinning at one and sitting down, quietly pulling his laptop out. he began to read, hoping what he was looking for was in here.

Nideous

Years
Bri nearly choked on his smoothie when Sel said they should join the others. He looked at her a moment before replying.
"Well... I guess it couldn't hurt to go exploring for a little while. I can always train later," he said. Thyme looked over at the pikachu and was about to say something nasty, but Drizzle elbowed her in the side and she returned to her smoothie. She completely ignored Snype's comment.
"Well, Ryan, it looks like our two trainers are going to the forest. We'll just have to make sure that they stay safe! Can I count on you to help me with that?" Duster asked goodnaturedly.

SelenaStar

Years
"But of course," smiled Ryan, "there's no way that I can leave Sel in a forest full of Bug Pokemon without protection...she would probably end up having a major accident and killing herself," he said simply, "and we'll look out for Bri too of course...I doubt there'll be too many powerful Bug pokemon in that forest to worry about though," he reassured Duster.

"Yeah, and it'd be a perfect place to train Nova if you wanted to do both...I'm planning on training Blu there while I'm exploring," she shrugged as she drank the last bit of her smoothie.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
(OOC: Yo! I might be very busy. I got family coming soon and I'm working on an rp of my own.)

"Hey going to forest isn't that bad of idea good thinking Jock sounds like fun," Vince said now purposely getting Jack's name wrong. If he wasn't going to say his name right why should he? Vincent then chugged his smoothie as fast as he could. He wanted to finish everything fast so he could head out there it sounded like fun. Xack was also surprised Selene wanted to go she didn't look like the kind of girl who was really into the forest scene but whatever.

"But we'll need to stop by a pokemon center first got to heal my pokemon," He added as he took a big bite out of his huge cinnamon bun. "And if anyone is going to battle you Jim it's me," Then Luna took another giant bite of his cinnamon bun.

Years
(No problem just give a reason for your characters absence)

Jack just laughed Jim was the furthest thing from Jack but he wasn't complaining and watched as Xack chucked down his food which only made him laugh more. "Yeah so that looks like everyone then" Selena had insisted on going and Brian didn't want to be left out so he decided to come along as well. Jack looked down at Blaze who began looking sleepy after he finished his smoothie and returned him to his pokeball. Jack then released Blade his Scyther "The forest is kinda his territory so he can lead us in the travels" Blade was enthusiastic and stood up waiting on Jacks order while not even noticing the other pokemon that were scampering around.

Nideous

Years
Duster gave Ryan a big hug.
"Thank you so much!" she said. She walked away with a grin at his surprised look and finished Bri's smoothie for him. Bri ate the rest of his bagel. Training Nova... He wasn't sure he was ready to do that. Nova was still hurt from being in a battle. But... He could train his other pokemon. Duster used to live in a forest, and Drizzle was very adaptable, so he may as well train them there.
"I may be able to get some training done there while we look around!" Bri said. Xack and Jack were talking about battling. Were they getting each others names wrong on purpose? Oh well. Bri was just glad that Jack had seemingly forgotten that he still had to finish the battle with him!

Megaman765

Years
Mark stopped drinking from his smoothie to join in on the conversation. He still had a bit more to drink from but this forest expedition sounded fun. "Ah I'm not too worried about the forest. Being a city boy myself, I'll be releaved to be surrounded by living things for once." Mark said.

Snype continued sipping from his draw. He had sat down and had his legs spread out, the drink in between them. Len was finished drinking and decided to walk around but stopped. He picked up one of his feet and noticed it was still dirty. In fact, he had left little trails of dirt when he had walked in. Len decided to walk back in the same trail he had came in with and squirted the floor with water until he was back outside. Afterwards, He sprayed water into the air so that it would rain back down onto himself, washing him of all of the dirt that was on him. Now he was all fresh and clean. He walked back in and joined Snype and the others. Len had noticed Drizzle.

["Oh! Hi Drizzle! Swimming under the ground is pretty fun believe it or not"] Len said cheerfully, sitting down in front of both Drizzle and Thyme.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie paused. Forest? What was she supposed to find in a forest? Valorie wasn't sure. She gave Selene a concerned look as she nursed her own smoothie. What was up with that choking, eh? She herself wasn't particularly scared of bug pokemon, though spiders specifically were something she did not want near her. She shrugged lightly, taking a break from her smoothie.

"I guess the forest sounds fine, but I'm not sure I want to catch anything there."

She glanced at Selene. Whether she went was partially dependent on what she and Mark decided to do. Meanwhile, Trapinch simply opened up her mouth and consumed the cup whole. Woah. Charmeleon glanced at Trapinch skeptically.

Charmeleon: "Plastic /can't/ be healthy for you."

Trapinch just sort of shuddered, getting a brain-freeze from consuming all that smoothie at once. Meanwhile, Dratini peeked up at Mark from under the table.

Trapinch: "...Ow."

"I've been itching to explore the caves and the volcano myself. I'm not sure how I can get there in a timely fashion though. I was going to have a battle with Selene after we were done here though. Right Selene?~"

She gazed over at Selene as she said that last part.

Nideous

Years
"My word!" Thyme said when the Trapinch ate his cup. She took a large gulp of the smoothie. Drizzle turned to Len.
"I'm sure it's a lot of fun! But I think I prefer swimming in the water," Drizzle said with a grin. Bri was not at all eager to go into the forest, but he really didn't want to be left behind. He supposed it would be alright. He would be with everyone else. It's not like anything bad would happen if they all stuck together, right? Duster hopped of the table and walked over to Len.
"So, you learned how to swim underground huh? Do you think I could learn? I'd love to do that too!" she said with a sly grin. She had recognized the move Dig, and she wanted to learn it.

Megaman765

Years
Snype nearly did a spit take of his drink after seeing Trapinch swallow the whole cup. What an apatite! For such a small pokemon it sure could eat alot! Len continued in conversation with Duster. ["Yeah yeah! That girl Valroie let Mark use this weird disk thing! Once I touched it, I instantly learned how to Dig! It's really cool! I met a bunch of Digglet on the way here!"] Len said, hoping up and down. He noticed, despite the water, he had a bit of dirt still stuck on him. ["Hey Duster, could ya help get this dirt on me? I was down there for a pretty long time!"] Len asked.

Mark gave Valorie a light punch to the shoulder. "Aw ya never know Val. If anything, I kinda aim to go pretty deep in the forest. There's bound to be more interesting Pokemon in there. Still... I'm thinking about finding a few specific ones. Dunno if they'd be around this forest but its worth looking." Mark said. "Still... cave... volcano... Sheesh I wanna check all of those places out. Especially the Volcano."

Years
"Well what are we waiting on" Jack was anxious he couldnt wait any longer and it showed as he was sitting in his chair tapping his leg just waiting on the others to make way to the forest. Jack leaned back in his chair crossed his arms and looked into the sky, it was daydreaming time. This was usual for Jack especially when bored and doing it usually helped him pass the time. Blade was bored too, he was most likely the oldest pokemon that was outside right now so he was bored as well and was willing to make small talk with pokemon he considered babies compared to himself. Blade looked over and just glanced at them then back at Jack who had a big smile on his face, whatever he was dreaming must have been interesting.

Nideous

Years
"Valorie taught you with a machine? That sounds awesome! I'll have to ask her to teach me too!" Duster said. She used her tail to wipe off the dirt Len asked her to. That had really been bugging her. She then proceeded to jump up on the table and walk over to Valorie and do just that!
"Um... You used a TM on my buddy over there. Do you think you could do that for me too? Please?" she asked, forgetting that most humans couldn't understand her.
"Um... Duster? She can't understand what you're saying," Bri pointed out.
"Well, then you ask her!" Duster said. Bri didn't want to. He had already made enough trouble. He had made them wait for him, and then she had paid for his bagel and smoothies. What else could he ask for without sounding selfesh?

Thyme heard Jack complaining about them all taking too long.
"Hey! Learn a little bit of patience! We don't operate on your schedule, fool!" she asid hotly. Drizzle laughed.
"Simmer down Thyme! Honestly. Besides. The rest of us are getting ready to go too," he said as he put the cup in the garbage can. Thyme glanced at him before returning her glare to Jack.

Back