• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri grinned.

"Yeah! I'ma pirate!" he said happily. He then looked around.

"We're in a field near the pokemon center..." Bri said as he walked over to Adria. Thyme chuckled at him and patted his head. She sat down and watched the scene.

"U-um... D-did you want me to show you around the school? You would be able to find your way around better... I-I think..." he said nervously as he blushed at her.

Quin

Quin nodded and stood up. He set Logana down in the chair and she flicked her antenna at him.

"Ok, I'll let him know you're here. Would you keep an eye on Logana and Ezar? And if by some miracle Arcino shows up, would you try to keep him from chasing after me? An irrate Grovyle would not be good for Ciel right now," he said with a smile. He walked into the room with Ciel.

"Heya buddy... You doing it ok? Skye's out there too... He's your friend, right? I don't know how he knew, but he ust showed up not too long ago..." he said to Ciel.

Arcino

Arcino nodded and took off, not even waiting for Ash. He was rushing toward the pokemon center. If Quin was injured... He'd never forgive himself. He was supposed to protect Quin, and he had failed...

"Quincy... You had better be ok. Or I'll tear this school apart and take you out of here." he said quietly as he ran as fast as he could, flying toward the pokemon center.

Nova

Vulpix looked at Nova, who was frowning. The two of them were sitting around the back of the pokemon center. Vulpix frowned.

"This is it? This is where we get a human to use those TMs you stole?" Vulpix said with a smirk. Nova growled and gave him a sharp look, but said nothing. He couldn't, as he was carrying the TMs in his mouth.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve blushed faintly and hugged him tight whispering "thank you Maxy" she smiled and blushed looking up at him and took the mask off his face kissing his cheek and blushing more. She smiled softly at him and looked away to pick up Toto's basket "I'm ready to go" she said reaching for his hand.

Toto looked at Quillie and yawned "I-I'm Toto" he said falling asleep in the warm basket.

Adria

Adria smiled more "a pirate that sounds cool" she said happily blushing as she heard him walk closer to her "S-Sure that sounds like fun" Adria said blushing more as Bri offered to show her around.

"o-oh you haven't met the rest of my Pokemon" she said smiling still blushing she grabbed the three Pokeballs calling out Vaper, Wave, and Icicle. "You already know Vaper, the Spheal is Wave and the Seel is Icicle"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ash

The woman watched the Pokemon go with interest. "Guard dog..." she muttered aloud with a grin. She wondered if she should bother telling him that he wouldn't have been able to get all that way if he was injured, at least not without help. The kid was probably fine. Probably being the key word there. She followed him at a jog, knowing better than to push the speed in public.

Ciel

Chika chirped at Quin and Ciel looked at her. That bird was smart. "I'm okay..." he said softly after a moment, moving the sleeping baby into his arms. "Thank you for helping us... it means a lot." Raph glared a bit, disliking the whole situation. Ciel ignored him, catching the last bit with a smile. "Skye's my friend," he agreed. "I must have worried him..." Ciel laughed abruptly, patting Absol's head as it slept. "Odd to say that..."

In reality, Ciel was in pain and he probably shouldn't have been moving but... pain wasn't exactly something new so he was just trying to get past it.

Skye

Rama growled playfully. He could smell someone outside. So could Kinko, who was sniffing Logana with a friendly look. Skye watched Quin go and sat next to Ezar, gently patting the shrew's head. HE wondered idly what was outside but decided not to sweat it. Rama and the others would make it all right. The auburn boy wondered how he would calm the Grovyle. He didn't want to fight in the Center. That would be just awful, even if it was Pala who attacked in play. He mumbled to himself a bit.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Bri grinned at her when she said yes. He blushed a bit deeply and called out his own pokemon too.

"Erm... Hi Wave and Icicle. It's nice to meet you both. Erm... I have eight pokemon. Thyme is the Snivy on my shoulder... Duster and Bouncy are the Minccino and Igglybuff over there playing together. Drizzle is my Buisel, and Frost is the Sneasel... Sprinkles is my new Eevee, but he's knocked out, so he's staying in his ball. And my Growlithe Nova is off... Training on his own, and Leena, my Misdreavus... Is somewhere..." he said quietly. Thyme shook her head adn smiled.

"Leena is probably off pulling a prank on some people.. It is Halloween after all," she said as Drizzle grinned and walked over to Vaper.

"Hey there. Fun party last night huh?" he said with a small smile, causing Thyme to narrow her eyes a bit, but she said nothing. Frost smirked and looked around. He also walked over to Adria's pokemon.

"Yo, what's up?" he said to Icicle and Wave. Bouncy was over in an instant, bouncing off of his head and up into Adria's arms.

"Hi! Play?" she said sweetly. Duster laughed and ran over as well.

"Bouncy!" Bri said, exasperatedly. He shook his head and remembered the three TMs that he had gotten for his birthday. He pulled out the Iron Tail Skye had given him. Duster looked at him and grinned.

"Hey, is that a good move? Can I learn it?" she asked. Bri nodded and tapped it to her head. A silver light shone and Duster closed her eyes. She grinned and nodded gratefully.

"Thanks!" she said happily. She turned and scampered back to the other group of pokemon.

Quin

"What are you scowling at ghost?" Zara said. If he could smirk he would be right now. Quin, who had no idea Raph was around until he had said that smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, I'm glad you're ok. You worried all of us... Heh... Good thing your vulpix found me..." he said, unsure what to say. This was not his strong suit.

Logana and Ezar

"Hi there!" Logana said cheerfully as she was sniffed. She knew that when Arcino got here he would not be in a good mood. Oh well, he'd get over it. Eventually. Ezar looked at the human petting her now.

"Huh? You would be..." she said quietly, waving her arms a bit.

Nova

Nova growled and began walking towards the center. Vulpix gulped a bit and followed after him. Nova walked, bold as brass, through the doors of the pokemon center. He looked around and rested his eyes on Skye. Vulpix followed his gaze as he cringed next to the Growlithe. He was a wild pokemon, he shouldn't be here.

"Um... That your human?" Vulpix asked faintly. Nova shook his muzzle and walked over to Skye. He spat the TMs into his lap and looked at him.

"Ok, you know what to do with those. Use them on me," he said. Ezar growled at him.

"Hey, no need to be rude!" she said, ready to defend this nice human that was paying attention to her. Nova regarded her with a lok and then chuckled.

"Oh shut up. You can't make me. Heck, I doubt you could even beat Vulpix here. So keep your nose out of things that aren't your concern. Ok you, on with it," Nova said, returning his attention to Skye.

Arcino

"Yes, you got a problem wit' dat?" Arcino grumbled as he ran. The center came into view, and he saw two canine pokemon enter it. He soon entered the center and heard Nova's reply to Ezar. He growled and walked over to them both.

"Oh, please... You think you're tough, mutt? Hah! You don't know what that means! Now, Ezar, Logana, where the heck is Quincy?" he said. Nova growled at him and Ezar pointed a claw towards the door.

"Oh, Master went in the room with Ciel! We found him and brought him here! What happened to you Arcino?" Logana said. Arcino shrugged.

"Never you mind that." he said as he walked towards the door.

"HEY! Come back you coward!" Nova growled angrily.

"I'll deal with you when I know Quincy is ok!" Arcino said as he pushed the door open and walked in.

Fuyu

Years
Ciel

Raph snorted. "One ugly bastard."

Ciel's cheeks turned pink, whether because of Quin's words or Raph's behavior no one was sure. "Sorry..." he mumbled shyly, looking down at the Pokemon again, desperae to avoid the awkwardness in Quin's stance, as well as his gaze in general. Chika cooed at the sleeping Absol, who uncurled a little in its sleep. Ciel then jumped at the soundof the door opening, eyes widening faintly as his free arm hit the side of the bed.

Ash

She paused just at the inside of the Pokemon Center. This was going to be interesting, at the very least. Should she stop it? It was probably somewhere in her contract to do so but... nah. This was fun. Besides, she might get people hurt in the crossfire. She settled back against the wall and listened.

Skye

Kinko blinked. "You smell like pollen!" the Fire-type said as Arcino appeared.

"Skye," the boy told her gently as Nova padded up to him, demanding something about the TMs in his lap. Skye raised an eyebrow as Rama rolled his eyes at the argument between the Grovyle and Growlithe. Gee, they were more immature than he was. "Yuh-hou idiot," Skye scolded the Grass-type. "Sih-hiel's scuh-scared now."

Then he raised an eyebrow at the pup, who looked so fiercely determined it was hilarious. Why didn't he ask Brian or something? Oh wait... this was a loner type. Probably took every scrap of pride to ask for help. So he smirked down at the pup, feeling a slightly mischevous urge in his system. "Whuh-hat am I geh-getting out of thuh-this?"

Rama cackled.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell's cheeks lit up in a bright red colour as Genevieve took off his mask and kissed hid cheek. He then smiled and looked at her,
"Then let's go." he said smilingly as he took her hand and started to walk in the direction of the pokemon center,
"Come on guys, it's time to go!" Maxwell said to his pokemon as he started moving, Slackey emmediately jumped up on his trainer's head and made himself comfertable in Maxwell's dark-brown hair.

"I-I'm Toto" the Zoura said to Quillie and then fell asleep.
[Hmph.] Quillie snorted, that little fox didn't seem like much. Quillie noticed a slight tone of nervousness or possibly fear, in the Zoura's voice as it spoke, Quillie was very pleased with this, it seemed that the Zoura was maybe afraid of him. To Quillie fear was pretty much equal to respect, and he looooved to gain respect. As he started to move, the Quilava felt a strong pain in his back and flinched.
[Hm? Back problems?] Katam said and jumped up on Quillie's back, as he landed, the Tympole gave off his usual squishy sound due to his body being do damp. Katam's body was surprisingly cool and chilly, Quillie smiled,
[Psh, if it weren't for your damp body, I'd have thrown you off right now.] he said,
[Yeah, yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night.] Katam smirked,
[What did you- Ah forget it.] Quillie decied to not start a fight with the Tympole, which was pretty unusual.

As the pokemon center came into sight, Maxwell pulled the mask over his face again, he wasn't sure if his eyes was still red from all that crying or not.

Nideous

Years
At the pokemon center lobby

Nova gave Skye a long hard look.

"You can have the TMs. I have no use for them," he said, pushing them with his paw to emphasize this. Vulpix was still huddled at Nova's side, looking around nervously, and Ezar looked at him.

"Are you ok?" she asked. He looked at her and shook his head.

"I'm inside a human building, surrounded by humans. I might get captured in here!" he whispered fervantly.

"So? I might too. I don't have a pokeball," Ezar pointed out.

"Neither does the blue baby over there or the irritating black rodent," Nova said after a moment, "You can relax. You're probably safer in here than you would be out in the wild. Besides, the humans in the room are good humans. You'd be lucky to get a trainer like any of them."

"Er... I suppose so..." Vulpix said quietly. Logana chuckled and wiggled her antenna at Kinko.

"Of course I smell like pollen! It's one of my main attacks!" she said with glee.

In Ciel's Room

Arcino entered the room and Quin looked at him while Ciel jumped.

"Calm down Ciel... It's just Arcino..." Quin said as soothingly as he could.

"Gro... (Oh, you're ok...)" Arcino said, giving Quin a sharp look. Quin grinned and pet Arcino.

"I'm fine Arcino! And so is Ciel! Heh, thanks for going to get help buddy," Quin said. Arcino looked like he wanted to ask something, so Quin asked, "What is it buddy?"

"Gro? (This weird lady wants to each me a move, and I want to learn. So can I?)" he said. Quin nodded, not really following any of that.

"Uh... Whatever you want... Just knock if you want to come back in here..." he said uncertainly. Arcino nodded and left, and Quin turned back to Ciel.

"You ok?" he asked.

In the lobby

Arcino walked out and looked around. He spotted Ash, as well as that mutt.

"I'll deal with you in a moment, mutt!" he said. Nova growled fiercely as he walked to Ash, "I'm ready. My trainer gave his approval,"

"What are you doing Arcino?" Logana asked, her antenna twitching. The Grovyle waved her off and she turned back to Kinko.

Leena

"Costume? I don't have fun, but Thyme does! Mwehehe! It suits her well too! Anyways, I think Drizzle will be ok!" Leena said as she floated along next to Snype, laughing happily about their plan.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Snype continued to wander around the dorm as they headed to the abandoned dorm. He was unaware of the whole plan with Snype but he knew that he had something planned this halloween... Snype always had fun with that stuff... it got Mark pretty curious about how it was done. Mark never did hang out with Snype while he was doing this stuff.

"Hey... Snype? Could I ask you something?" Mark said. Snype's ears perked up and he looked up to Mark.

"You got some big prank planned this Halloween don't you? I was wondering... well... maybe this year... do ya think that I could help? I'm always up for a big thrilling experience like that... if that's ok with you Snype." Mark asked. He wanted to take this opportunity to bond a little more with his partner. What better way then to assist with one of his biggest nights ever?

Snype scratched his head in curiosity. Mark had never assisted Snype with his previous pranks. He wasn't really sure what Mark could do to help... though Mark did have a good understanding of what he wanted by using various gestures and such. Though alot of the plan was Leena's idea. Snype looked toward Leena. By now they had made it close to the abandoned dorm. Snype didn't have any objections himself. He couldn't scare Mark as bad as everyone else anyways because he was always expecting something crazy from Snype.

"Whaddaya think Leena? Know any way Mark could help us out?" Snype asked.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Adria

Adria smiled and hugged Bouncy "She seems like she's friendly, this is Bouncy right?" she said smiling more at the small Pokemon in her arms. "Wave was my first pokemon he was an egg given to me by the gym leader back home, well the old gym leader before he became the league champion" she smiled.

Vaper blushed slightly and smiled back at Drizzle "I had a lot of fun, it was nice dancing with you" she said.

Wave smiled at Frost "Hi nice to meet you" he said "nothing really, we haven't been at the academy long" Icicle added smiling.

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled blushing and held his hand tight carrying Toto's basket with her free hand. She noticed Maxwell pull his mask over his face again and looked at him "You okay Maxy?" she whispered her eyes where red still from crying but splashing some water on her face once they reached the Pokemon center would help.

She squeezed his hand and looked down at Toto seeing the small Zorua shivering in his basket. She dropped Maxwell's hand and put it on the small Pokemon right away pulling it back "we should hurry, I think Toto's sick he feels really warm"

Fuyu

Years
Skye noticed the teacher, who gave him an enthusastic thumbs up. What an odd woman... and an Aura user at that. Her eyes glowed blue as those type did. His pendant was glowing a little. Hoo... so she could be an enemy. That was cool actually. He liked a challenge. Rama cackled at Nova, ignoring the commentary.

"Kid... you have got to come up with something better than shoplifted TMs as a reward," he cracked.

Pala looked curiously at the wild Vulpix. "Stop trembling silly," she told it, sticking her tongue out at Nova. "You look like a bullied kid. That bad Eevee will attack you."

Kinko just grinned at Logana.

Ash nodded at the Grovyle and twirled a brown TM before placing it on Arcino's head and letting the information be absorbed. "Enjoy dude." Skye grinned again and sighed, waiting fo Rama to be quiet before examining the TMs. He held back a snort. These were not exactly the best moves ever but... eh, whatever floated the pup's boat.

"Ih-hif thah-hat's whuh-what you wah-hant," he replied, picking up the first one and holding it out toward Nova.

Ciel smiled faintly and nodded. "No worse..."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"You okay Maxy?" Maxwell turned his head towards Genevieve after she had spoken,
"What? Yeah I'm okay." he smiled at his girlfriend. But suddenly, she let go of his hand and stopped. She said that her Zoura wasn't feeling too well and that they had to hurry,
"Quillie can take him there quickly. Right?" Maxwell said and looked at Quillie, the Quilava nodded,
"Good." Maxwell said as he took Genevieve's basket and put it in Quillie's mouth. Quillie smiled,
[Hold on Katam.] he said. He took off with an almost insane speed towards the Pokemon Center, frankly, Quillie didn't really care for that Zoura too much, but his trainer wanted him to do this so he didn't have much of a choice.
[Aaaahhh!] Katam screamed when Quillie took off, the Tympole wasn't used to this kind of fast movement.
Maxwell grabbed his girlfriend's hand again,
"We'll have to run just in case." he said and started to move at a much faster pace.

Quillie evenually reached the doors of the Pokemon Center with a basket containing a Zoura in his mouth and an almost-scared-to-death Tympole on his back. He was quite a sight really.
[Uuurrgh...] Katam said, he was really scared and regretted that he ever hopped onto Quillie's back.
[Quit your whining, we're here.] Quillie said.
He entered the building in a stressful manner, there were several pokemon along with some humans in there, Quillie didn't care for any of them except for a Grovyle that he spotted. This guy wasn't kidding around and Quillie knew it, he could even sense it... He walked up to the counter and showed the nurse the basket containing Toto,
"Qui, qui, Quilava, qui?"[Hey you! There is a Zoura here who's not feeling to well, could you help him out?] Quillie said, the nurse just gave him a confused look,
"Um, excuse me?" she said,
[Rrhg, stupid human...] Quillie mumbled.

Nideous

Years
Brian

"Yeah, that's Bouncy. I got her as an egg when I first came here... And she is really friendly," Bri said with a smile as Bouncy giggled at Adria.

"Yeah, I had lots of fun too last night... Hehehe, Bri, we should show than the beach! Vaper, I bet you'd love it there," Drizzle said. He smiled and put his paws behind his head as Frost chuckled at him.

"Eh, I s'pose you're right," he said as he looked around boredly.

"Erm... Adria, Drizzle thinks we should go to the beach first, is that fine with you?" he asked her after a moment.

In the lobby

"Thanks," Arcino said as he nodded to Ash. He turned around and looked at Logana and Ezar before resting his eyes on Nova and Vulpix, the former of whom growled at him.

"What are you looking at?" Nova said as he lowered his head for Skye. He totally ignored Rama for the moment.

"Bad eevee? I'm not afraid of an eevee! It's just being around all these humans is making me nervous, that's all." Vulpix said as he slowly stood a little straighter, starting to relax.

"Yeah, relax a bit. No one's going to get you," Ezar said. Nova and Arcino were in a staring match, and Nova was growling even as he had his head bowed so Skye could use the TMs. Logana shook her head at the madness.

"Arcino, calm down!" she said to him. Arcino just ignored her as he gave Nova a sharp stare.

"What, you think you can take me?" Arcino said quietly, and the noise level seemed to die down a bit.

Quin

"Well, sorry again about Arcino, he's a bit overprotective," Quin said as Zara finally stopped laughing at Raph.

Heh, good one ghosty! I almost thought you were joking for a minute," Zara said, still chuckling.

Leena

"Of course! He can steer the boat!" she said happily as she flipped upside down and blew a raspberry at Snype and Mark.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype turned back to Mark and gave him the thumbs up to join in on their plan. What there plan was, Mark had yet to know but knowing Snype, this was gonna be really good. With Leena, Mark would never be able to guess what was going to happen. Mark and Snype eventually arrived to the abandoned dorm. Snype looked up to Leena again.

"Alrighty. Here we are Leena! I guess we should start by making preperations. Some of Mark's friends are coming here soon... what do you say we prepare a welcome party from the guests eh? Hehehe... It'll be a good warm up before the main course!" Snype said.

Fuyu

Years
Ciel smiled shyly. "It's okay..." He looked down as the Absol completely uncurled, the baby yawning and rolling around. He giggled a little.

Ash grinned a bit as she watched the challenging going on, observing the Pokemon that entered with a vague curiosity and little more. Skye quietly shuffled the TMs, teaching the Growlithe all three moves. Rama was cackling still, wiping his eyes from the tears of laughter. This pup was such an idiot!

Pala frowned a little. "Bullies are bullies," she said simply, batting at the air as Skye picked her up, letting her climb all over him. "Hi! High! High in the sky!"

"Not yet, little buddy," Rama told her lightly, snorting at the staredown between Fire and Grass type.

Ash sighed a bit now, twirling Ness' Pokeball on a finger. Hehe... underestimation was a dangerous technique. IT worked though so she couldn't complain. Her "gaze" rested on the Firetype at the help counter and she snorted. Arrogant... "Oi nurse! There's a sick Pokemon over there!" she called, seeing the erratic flow of Aura on one of them.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"Piff! Bolt! Where are you?" Jacy continued to cry out, frantically searching the grounds for her Pokemon. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw them, and another one when she saw the Audino with them. Now Sky won't have to worry, she thought as she withdrew her Pokemon.

She turned to Sky. "Your...your Audino's over here..." she said rather timidly, pointing to the tiny Pokemon. She gathered her things and glanced over at the door into the building. "I...I'm going to class. You have...a nice day...I guess," she said, her face growing red. Not exactly a conversation master.

Jacy went inside and began looking for normal specialization. Along the way, she thought about her recent battle. As usual, she did not win, but she did do pretty well. This gave her a tiny boost of confidence about what was to come. Clive had listened to her and had done his best, which made her very happy. Now, since Clive was still weak from the battle and Bolt was very shy around other Pokemon, she decided to little studying on Piff's type, Normal. She had never really battled with Piff, and now would be her chance to test her skills.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Rudolf knocked a little tune he made right at that moment on the headmaster's door. Zest shot through his arm and transformed into Butterfrees as it reached his stomach; forcing a friendly smile to grow on his face, whether he wanted it to or not. Today he arrived at the academy, don't you know. Very big deal. He can remember getting the letter, too. Back when he was home, the amount of laziness he was exhibiting that day was impeccable. He only moved from the couch he plopped himself the night before to get breakfast (cold pizza, naturally.) Otoño was out of his pokéball of course, like he always is, and was oddly dancing around with the air that day. It was strange and extremely fascinating, because on any other day he would've joined in Rudolf's laziness binge. It probably should've been studied further (it most likely had to do with the upcoming changing of season) but low and behold, Rudolf found himself too preoccupied with that new medieval game for the brand new game system his Dad had gotten him. His Dad was wicked nice and generous. Perhaps too much so. Rudolf sometimes feared he has gotten too used to having every material possession he wanted. What happens if that all goes away?

"Yes?" a voice finally said after that odd pause. The headmaster must be doing work.

"Hi!" Rudolf replied, unaffected by the bothered tone of his superior. "It's Strangolagalli! The new teacher."

"Right, right, come in. The door is open." The voice replied, dropping gradually in volume as the sentence continued.

Rudolf pushed the door open with his free hand and entered the clean, cluttered office of the headmaster, Pr. Oak. Books lined the shelves of the place, each containing knowledge on every subject ever thought up of probably. The Professor looked up to find the slender gentleman just standing there with a silly grin sewn on his face, waiting instruction. A Carnivine was right next to him, arms wrapped tightly around his master's leg and staring unblinkingly into the professor's eyes. The Professor sighed and opened a drawer on his side of the desk.

"This is your house key," Oak murmured as he presented it to Rudolf and slightly jingled them. Placing them on the surface of the desk, Oak reached in and pulled out a dusty but otherwise very new textbook with a plain black cover; having the words "BREEDING 101" etched into it with small silver letters. "And this is your lesson plan."
Rudolf had to pause for a second to absorb the concept of being the teacher of a textbook class after he saw that dull black book. You know what he means. Those classes that have to follow a textbook, those classes that the teachers are basically just advanced audio tapes. Those classes that barely need any attention because the teacher can just as easily say "read page so-and-so and come to me if you're too stupid to get it the first time." Not what he expected, to say the least.

Hearing no response, Oak re-organized the items so the textbook rested on the wood desk and the keys rested upon the former. "You also provide general tutoring to the students if they desire it or we desire it. Clear, Mr. Strangolagalli?"

"Yeah, I get it." Rudolf said, slightly subdued as he scratched the side of his forehead.

"Right then. Take your things and go. Your home is the little house at the edge of the forest if you take a right near the Suicune doors. Pay day is Friday." And with that, the famous professor picked up his fancy pen and continued what he was doing before being so rudely interrupted.

----

Rudolf sighed as he seated himself on the bench nicely positioned right outside his house. He would've been walking or something, but unpacking was quite the hassle. Not that Rudolf was a Prima Donna, oh no, he actually liked organizing things. The actual unpacking part was no trouble. It was that nasty Beedrill that flew into his house because of the forest-facing window he just had to open. "Fresh air!" he noted. "Beautiful day!" he insisted. Rudolf chuckled at his naivety. Otoño went ballistic of course. Rudolf didn't even have to utter a command before it was Leech Seed this and Leaf Tornado that.

Rudolf looked back at the little home he now had. It and all its now ruined glory. But thinking about it, Rudolf decided the little chippings in the walls and cracked windows probably made it more unique. In fact, he liked it. Thanks, Beedrill. Wonder if it was wild…. Hm. Then again, was he really interested in catching a Beedrill?

The tiny, strangled snores of Otoño broke his train of thought as the grass monster slept at his feet. Little guy was exhausted after beating that bug to a pulp. Leaving it at the Pokémon Center was the least Rudolf could've done for that bee…. After a thrashing like that they were entitled to an apology. Heh. Funny how things work like that. Rudolf reached down and grabbed his Pokémon, which barely noticed as its mouth flapped all the way open. Chortling, Rudolf shut its mouth once again and softly petted it as it instinctively clutched itself on Rudolf's torso. What a sweetheart Otoño could be sometimes. Only for Rudolf, too.

Only for Rudolf.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
With a Pokéball in his hand, Jimmy stared angrily at the Drowzee that was struggling to keep standing. "That's it." Jimmy said and threw the Pokéball at the Psychic Pokémon, who got inside after turning into some red light. The spherical device then shook a few times. "C'mon, stop shaking..." Jimmy muttered, and eventually the ball stopped moving and a click was heard. "Gotcha. You work for me now." he said as he grabbed the Pokéball and put it on his belt.

[Weeee...Another one...] Grim said sarcastically and let out a yawn. She looked tired, and wanted to rest as soon as she could. But for the time being she was stuck with this kid.

"Grim, take it easy." Jimmy said and sent out the Drowzee he had just caught. "And as for you...I'll call you...umm..." He was having a hard time thinking of a name that would go with this weird Drowzee he had just caught. "How about...Starr?"

The Drowzee nodded happily, seeming to like his new name. [Better than my old one...Hehehe...] he said before letting out a yawn as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
((OOC: I'm still not sure of what to do o_o how do classes work anyways? I can't make out where the other players are from their posts. ))

Aisling hadn't found her classroom. She was new to the academy and didn't really know where to go. Maybe she should have looked a bit more closely on the map over the place...

"I guess we'll just wander around and see if we run into someone who can tell me where my next class is?" she said to her Munchlax, who was currently picking a few berries from a bush in front of the school. When she talked to him, he quickly hid the berries under his thick fur and acted innocent.

"Lax!" he agreed. They walked around the school, trying to find another person.

"Maybe they're all in class now..." Aisling said slowly. "Oh dear. Well, maybe we should go check out an area where there are wild pokémon instead?" she once again asked her pokémon.

"Lax!" the pokémon repeated.

"I would love to have some more pokémon..." Aisling talked as they were walking. "Not that I'm not content with you, Max, but it would be fun with some more friends. In other shapes and colors. Many colors." She dreamed on.

Nideous

Years
In the lobby

Nova and Arcino were still glaring at each other. Nova smirked a bit and looked at Skye after a moment, breaking the stare.

"Heh, thanks kid. Tell Bri I'll see him soon. Heh, later," Nova said with a smirk. He gestured with his head towards the door and began walking out. Vulpix nodded and followed.

"What now Nova?" he asked. Nova smirked.

"Well, since grass boy over there is too chicken to do anything, I'm going off to train some more. You can come to, or you can stay here," he said as Arcino growled.

"You callin' me a coward!?" he said angrily, stepping in front of Nova, who smirked.

"Maybe. Move. Now!" Nova commanded, but he was met by an angry stare. Nova shrugged and walked right past him out the door, Vulpix tailing him. The Growlithe paused and turned back to look at Arcino.

"I should have known you'd be a wuss. Come on Vulpix, maybe we can find a real challenge," Nova said arrogantly. Arcino growled angrily.

"Let it go Arcino!" Logana said softly. Arcino growled and shook his head, walking out after him. Ezar shook her head and looked at the Quilava and Zorua.

"Um... Who are you two?" she asked after a moment.

Outside the center

Nova chuckled to himself as he walked. Vulpix was walking along next to him, and Nova glanced down at him.

"What's wrong with you?" he said.

"Oh, just that you didn't need to push on that Grovyle so hard..." Vulpix said. Nova chuckled and nodded.

"Maybe... But it was fun," he said.

"HEY!" he heard, and both of them turned to look at Arcino.

Quin

Quin smiled at Ciel and the Absol.

"He's your pokemon now. Heh, I don't know if you had wanted to catch him or not, but I had to to get you both here... Anyways, I have a new pokemon too!" Quin said with a grin.

"But you don't worry about any of that. You heal up, ok?" Quin said with a smile.

Leena

"Ooh... I like the sound of that Snype! What did you have in mind?" she said with a grin. She floated around Snype, wondering what the heck Snype wanted to do.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
The nurse froze up as Ash spoke,
"What? Injured pokemon? Where? Oh there it is, haha silly me!" she laughed nervosly as she took Toto's basket,
"Well take care of your little friend... Ehehe..." the nurse walked away, embarassed over this whole situation.
"Quil."[He ain't my friend.] Quillie said. He then looked over at the woman who had pointed out what Quillie was here for, he froze up. Wow! This woman seemed extremely strong, Quillie smirked and began to walk towards her when he suddenly heard a voice.

"Um... Who are you two?", Quillie looked back to see a Sandshrew, it appeared to be talking to him. The Quilava went over to the sand-coloured pokemon.
[I'm Quillie.] he said bluntly, this Sandshrew didn't seem too interesting, [And that Zoura is called Toto I believe.] he continued. Suddenly, Katam gave off a small whimpering sound and slowly slid down from Quillie's back, his face had gotten a new, greenish colour.
[Urk. Mother, I see the light...] he moaned, poor Katam had always suffered from extreme motion-sickness for as long he could remember, and trying to hold on to Quillie had been more than he could take.
[Oh, this doofus here is Katam.] Quillie said, he kicked the Tympole lightly, [Stop your whining, it could've been worse.] his eyes then turned to Ezar,
[And who might you be?] the Quilava said.

Back