• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Warehouse

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Sure, definatley. My WiFi finally works now, but I'm still tweaking the router a bit.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Didn't I put "Don't rush me." as a rule? I don't like being pressed for time, otherwise I get really annoyed and probably won't get anything done. Gimme a day or two to organize all my trades and get the Synchronizers I need for the shinies from my friend.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    Hi,
    I could give you:
    - Eukalia Mew (german Pokemon Ranch)
    - Eukalia Phione (german Pokemon Ranch)
    - DUELLBE Ho-oh (german Collosseum)
    - Tanabata Jirachi from 08
    are you interested?

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Togekiss (TOGEKISS)
    Modest @ Lum Berry
    Serene Grace
    HP = 374 / SpA = 344 / Spe = 222
    Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Wish (It has HP Ice, 70 Base Power.)​

for TRU Shaymin?

Years
    hey there im interested in these pokemon

UT Hadou Regirock, None - Sassy - 50901

UT Hadou Regice, None - Sassy - 50901

UT Hadou Registeel, None - Timid - 50901

UT Homerun Metagross, Occa Berry - Brave - 02109

UT Akiyama Slaking, None - Adamant - 01069

UT Golgo Octillery, Focus Band - Serious - 10147

take a look at my thread if u like anything

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Hi,
    I could give you:
    - Eukalia Mew (german Pokemon Ranch)
    - Eukalia Phione (german Pokemon Ranch)
    - DUELLBE Ho-oh (german Collosseum)
    - Tanabata Jirachi from 08
    are you interested?

Not really, sorry.

Togekiss (TOGEKISS)

Modest @ Lum Berry
    Serene Grace
    HP = 374 / SpA = 344 / Spe = 222
    Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Wish (It has HP Ice, 70 Base Power.)​

for TRU Shaymin?​

No thanks, I already have enough Shaymi, or Shaymins.

hey there im interested in these pokemon

UT Hadou Regirock, None - Sassy - 50901

UT Hadou Regice, None - Sassy - 50901

UT Hadou Registeel, None - Timid - 50901

UT Golgo Octillery, Focus Band - Serious - 10147

take a look at my thread if u like anything

I'll check your thread. =D

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2009
    Hi, I just joined on here, but i've been searching a long time trying to trade for a Modest TRU Shaymin as I missed the event.

Would you consider trading one for a TRU Regigigas or a MYSTRY Mew? I haven't actually picked up the Regigigas yet, so if there's a preferred nature you would like, I could reset until I get one of those with decent IVs.

EDIT: Someone actually traded me one, so I won't actually need the Shaymin now. Though I could use that Modest Ranger Darkrai (I could've sworn there was a TRU one in a Cherish Ball, but I could be wrong as I missed that event as well)

Last edited:
    Years
    hey man im just wondering when u have NR under ur EV section does that mean u wont trade them or that if we get them were not allowed to trade them? if so im really interersted in ur Heatran with HP ice, ill trade preaty big for it and as well from my previous post i no longer need some of those pokemon except for

i also updated my thread if u didnt find anything interesting before :)

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Okay sorry. filler filler

No problem, I just don't like being rushed too much. And it's close to state testing time, in around 2 weeks, so it's time to cram study.

Hi, I just joined on here, but i've been searching a long time trying to trade for a Modest TRU Shaymin as I missed the event.

Would you consider trading one for a TRU Regigigas or a MYSTRY Mew? I haven't actually picked up the Regigigas yet, so if there's a preferred nature you would like, I could reset until I get one of those with decent IVs.

EDIT: Someone actually traded me one, so I won't actually need the Shaymin now. Though I could use that Modest Ranger Darkrai (I could've sworn there was a TRU one in a Cherish Ball, but I could be wrong as I missed that event as well)

If by TRU Gigas, I really wanted an Adamant one, and after an hour of reseting, I only ended up with Naughty.

hey man im just wondering when u have NR under ur EV section does that mean u wont trade them or that if we get them were not allowed to trade them? if so im really interersted in ur Heatran with HP ice, ill trade preaty big for it and as well from my previous post i no longer need some of those pokemon except for

i also updated my thread if u didnt find anything interesting before :)

NR means Not Redistributable. That means that once you receive the EV from me, you may not clone it by any means or trade it to anyone else. It will stay under your possession, and no one else can own it except me and the person I bought it from (and subsequent buyers).

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2009
    If by TRU Gigas, I really wanted an Adamant one, and after an hour of reseting, I only ended up with Naughty.

Alright, i'll start resetting again until I get an Adamant one. I actually saw a few Adamant ones, but had crappy IVs.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    IVs don't matter too much to me, but it would be nice to get a nice HP and ATK IV. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2009
    IVs don't matter too much to me, but it would be nice to get a nice HP and ATK IV. ^_^

K, i'll try for those, I had one with 19 Atk IV and 0-2s for the rest and one with another with an Atk IV of 25, but HP was a 2 I think. Will keep trying for a bit.

I suppose you wouldn't want the Mystry Mew as well? I have one Lonely untouched and one Adamant, slightly touched (Just taught TMs, nothing the move rememberer and move deleter can't fix, will even fix it myself if you want it)

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Nah, I'm not that into events except the new one. I'm pretty sure that I'm good for events as of now (except that cool RoT, SF, SR Arceus for the 12th Movie).

Back