• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéNation Chronicles: Pokéworld War 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    cool
    I'll join

Nation Name: Republic of Bidoof
    Species: Bidoof,Bibearl,
    Preferd spot:Area 9
    Nation Size:Small
    Population:300 Milion
    Geography: The Republic of Bidoof is very hilly with mildly warm cilmate. The weathere can range from being sunny to cloudy to slight rain. Surronding the hills are are lakes,rivers and dense forests that lead to swamps.There,the climate is very humid and heavy rains are frequint.

Can I finish this tomerrow?

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    @ Oblivion Reaper: Feel free to finish :D But you have to write more precise about geografy.

Oh, and you misspelled Bibarel (Bibearl...lol)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Apparently, oblivion hasn't finished yet. Can't we start now and mention new sign-ups later?

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Your right... I'll start working on the start now... It will be official tomorrow ^^

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Nation Name: Maelstrom
    Species: Clampert, Huntail, Gorebyss
    Preferred Spot: 11
    Nation Size: The smallest kind, lol.
    Population: 750,000
    Geography: Maelstrom is a segment of the sea. Due to a large migration of Wailords 100 years ago, the constant spouting of them affected the weather. Maelstrom is a ocean of constant thunderstorms. The climate is usually around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is always humid.
    Cities:
    Capital: Abyvan - City of the Abyss. Pronounced "Uh-bee-vinn"
    Abyvan gets its energy and power from the lightning bolts that strike the ocean. The lightning bolts are sucked in through 'reflectors' that turn the bolts into electricity, to power the underwater city. Since this city is deeep in the Abyss, no one knows much about it. Yet, the Gorebyss and Clampert and Huntail that live there do not know much about the land world. Abyvan is the home to many Shrines to their god, Kyogre. Kyogre created their home and left. Abyvan's homes are shaped like modern-land homes, except they are made of ocean steel. They are in domes, and pipes connect the domes in which the Pokemon swim through. Within the domes, there is a water purifier so the water in the domes and pipes are very clean. Most of Maelstrom's population resides here.

City: Loxinne - Home of the Tower. Pronounced "Lock-sin"
    Loxinne is home to the Tower of the Abyss. It is a tower that ranges from the abyss and then to 50 feet above water level. It is coated in a chemical that prevents being strucked by lightning bolts. Right below the water, about 50 feet of this tower, there is a city. This city is on steel planks that are connected to the tower. It is about 1 square mile all around. The city has strict laws and the punishments are harsh. However, Queen Axina is trying to turn Loxinne more of a home-like place. Loxinne.

City: Vaijienn - The Holy City. Pronounced "Vayejay-ann"
    Vaijienn is a small city located south of Abyvan. It is filled with monastaries dedicated to Kyogre. Most of the people here are holy. Only the holiest of the holy people are allowed here, as this is where Kyogre left off its mystical water when it was done creating Abyvan. Not even Queen Axina is allowed.

There is also other minor cities scattered around Maelstrom.

Culture: Culture in Maelstrom is very obvious. They enjoy playing Water Sport, a game in which they use water gun at eachother and they have to swallow it. This is a game favored by Huntail and Gorebyss children. Clamperls usually work in the factories. Some companies force Clamperls to create pearls and then sell them to other countries. Queen Axina is trying to find a way to ban these companies.

Government: The Government in Maelstrom is unique. Try to understand this.
    The Queen reviews all of the Council's Decisions and they make compromises on the ideas.
    The Pricer controls all of the country's funds and decides if we may need a loan, or not, things like that.
    The Porter controls what we sell and buy from the other countries.
    The Entertainer controls all of the country's events and other recreational things to keep Maelstrom in good morale.
    The Lefthand - The Queen's Advisor.
    The General - The General deals with everything military related.
    The Miscker - Everything else that doesn't have to do with it.

Industry: Maelstrom makes money from selling Clamperl Pearls and exporting clean water to other countries who has been affected by Muk Raids. They also sell steel parts to create homes, buildings, and more.
    History: Maelstrom did not have much of a history. Maelstrom

Leader: Queen Axina, a tri-jeweled Gorebyss.
    Military: Huntails make up the main attacking and Gorebyss make sure they are kept in good condition.
    If attacked from the air, Huntails can jump up to 70 feet above water, using the Aerial-Launchers in Abyvan. They launch them up at extremely high speeds, and they bite any enemies in the air. If being attacked from water, they locate the enemy and go behind them. They use Clamperl as bait for them to attack, and Huntails wipe them out.
    RP Way: I will play usually as Queen Axina, or one of the council members.
    Introduction:
    "I am Queen Axina. I am your Queen." preaches Queen Axina, upon the crowd filled with Huntail, Clamperl, and Gorebyss.

A long cheering is heard as she speaks.

"I promise you an advanced, purified water place to live." she exclaimed.

Behind her, one of the Huntail in the five seats rises up.

"I bring you, General Altano." she says. She then turns around and elegantly swims behind the Huntail.

"Hello, fellow citizens of Maelstrom. I am General Altano." he says.

The crowd cheers, once again.

"I promise you a safe environment, led by our team of elite Huntail. We will conquer this world and we will do it, peacefully." he said, with a grin.

"Citizens of Abyvan, Loxinne, and Vaijienne, welcome to the New World." he ends.

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    OK:

@ Kaisuki: PENDING, You see, the only thing missing is a reason. Why does Maelstrom need Glencior? You are in a special position, since you use a species that live under water. Glencior is over water. Why are you in the war? The reason is usually explained in either the history (which you are missing) or the introduction. A posibility is to be neutral, of course. If so, blease write this somewhere...
    Oh, and you should write some history. If there is no more, then write at least how the country was founded.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    OK:

@ Kaisuki: PENDING, You see, the only thing missing is a reason. Why does Maelstrom need Glencior? You are in a special position, since you use a species that live under water. Glencior is over water. Why are you in the war? The reason is usually explained in either the history (which you are missing) or the introduction. A posibility is to be neutral, of course. If so, blease write this somewhere...
    Oh, and you should write some history. If there is no more, then write at least how the country was founded.

Yeah, Kaisuki, maybe make your Pokemon like a Water/Ice type like the Spheal line. That would probably make your nation want Glencior.

I will advertise the thread in my signature so I can attract members, hopefully good RPers like Alter Ego and GhostPrincess.

I know I'm already accepted, but I want to be more specific with some of the parts. I want to name the specific leaders of the moment and etc. Can I edit my signup? If so, cool. If not, also cool. The other leaders will be a surprise later in the RP.

~Chaos

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Nation Name: famap
    Species: febas,molotic
    Preferred Spot:whats left?
    Nation Size: small
    Population: 900 mill.
    Geography:the weather is often sunny but can start raining so sudenly that most of the bildings could get desoried
    Cities:booga city, karata town
    Culture:?
    Government:Republic
    Industry: the molotic sell there buttufull skales for a high price to get food in return
    History:famap some times gets tourests but one speal had tryed to atack and take over the Nation however the wareors stoped his army but he promisted to return.

Leader: samantha a molotic
    Military: they all work to geather and fight for there land
    RP Way: leader mostly
    Introduction: a buitful Nation how ever if you dont like storms not the best place to go lots of stores

(i cant spell so....) plese let me goin im all ways to late to join rps i no someone asked but... 8O< ~praying

Last edited:

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    @ ChaosOfNature: You can edit your sign-up as much as you want, as long as you expand it :D

@ nerak 97: DECLINED, It is so short! And it lacks all the details we need. Its just to poor. Look at the other accepted sign-ups, and you'll see...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    oh ok ill edit now .... ok i was in a rush so...

hows that???hope thats ok if all thats left is above water i can change my pokemon.

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

Years
    Spoiler:

Mom wants me to get off, so I'll finish editing either later or tomorrow.

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    @ nerak97: Sorry nerak, All that's left is over water and the signup still isn't at the general level that I need.

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Chapter 1: The Countdown of Preparation

(( The OOC is up! Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190281 ))

Chapter 1: The Countdown of Preparation

As spring comes along, the people of the PokéWorld are feeling the fresh air. The nature is on it's greatest, and the wild pokemon are enjoying every bit of it. Poocheyena are skipping through meadows, and Finneon are swimming near the shallow coast. Isn't it the perfect time to start a war?

No, it's not a war, it is The War. The tension raises the hairs on the citizen's neck. Everything has a reason, and the war's reason is Glencior. Yes, though it is made up by rough tundra, the climate is ideal for many things. Who gets the island? Only time will tell… And maybe some deaths. As the nationalistic roar of loyal soldiers mark the winds, a war like never before is beginning. This war is later to be known as The Pokéworld War.

A little Growlithe is following his mother through the desert. This vacation was a fatal decision.
    "Mother, why do we keep running? I'm thirsty" the young canine says. "Montas, we do not have time for this! A storm is coming our way!" the mother says. "Why do we not hide for the storm to pass?" Montas replies, not understanding. "This is not an ordinary storm, son. It is a storm of bullets, misery… and death" the caring Arcanine says, a tear running down her cheek. The poor Growlithe knows no better action than to cuddle up to his mother, running for his life.

A Meditite is seen standing in a long line. Vast amounts of young Meditite are standing. Waiting. The Meditite in question is at the front. Waiting. But not for long. He is taken inside a large, wooden door. A trio of Medicham is sitting behind a bejeweled desk. They have medals shining on their skinny chests. "Name and age!" the middle Medicham says with a stern voice. "Tormejj, 17!" The boy said while saluting. He was quickly tested in vision, knowledge and physique. A green helmet was given to him, with a red stamp on. "MDA" it says. "Welcome to the Charemin Army!" the trio says and sends the young Meditite out…

Yes, the war is about to begin. But first, preparations. Who will draw first blood?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Knowing thnat soon the war would start, the motillio nation became heavily guarded with soldgiers. "why must we fight?" asked a luxio, staring at the ground. "Because. If we win this war, then we will finally be treated with respect." Replied a much older luxray. "oh right," replied the luxray, forcing a smile. "We need to attack!" yelled a much more liively luxray. "Bring it on!" "Shut up!" yelled another luxray. It seemed that the group of souljers wern't getting along.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    "Gather the Ace Squadren Slantra." Galandis requested of his right hand man. "But why, are we under attack?" Slantra, commander of Ace Squadren, asked. "That storm was not of any normal weather. I have a fealing that we are being attacked." Galandis replied. "An attack?!?" yelled a very startled Slantra. He then flew off to gather his troops.

Musician of Literature

Years
    The Hidden Land was quiet. The soldiers were in their base, inside an inactive underwater volcano. Most Pokemon were in the army. They drifted away from their great lives and went to war with Hidden Chaos, the army of the Hidden Land. The army had grown from 2/5 of the country to a larger 19/20 of the nation in a short period of time. This is because this was going to be a major revolution for the country. We will finally retain our former glory and will have more land than ever before. We will fight this war for our lives!

Glencior is a cold area, but as the Piplup evolutionary line, we are able to withstand it. We want it because it would be paradise at last! It would be like that tropical island we had before, way before our time.

Now... On the scene...

The generals are lined up, ready to fight with their section of the army. They were sending out two generals from the army, General Icon (pronounced I-son) Glacien and General Glaren Olice. Three navy generals were being sent out, General Pearl Chaos, General Ray Polarel, and General Flow Wateren. One Air Force general was being sent out, and that was me, the top general. The Air Force is my best group. I know how to handle them and I've taught them my best maneuvers, so competitors, be ready...

Hansa

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    The desert was raging in Charemina. The palace stood peacefully and stubborn as Behmal XII, the emperor, stood on a pavilion. On his left stood his son, Prince Hamash III, looking bored in a nervous way. A tall and muscular Medicham stood on his left, in a uniform. It was Teyrath Mabaar, the Head-Sheik of the Military. The crowd below was listening to Behmal's wise words, though the sand was hitting hard.

"... Charemina will fight for our tomorrow, and for our Utopia, Glencior. In the name of mine and my son, here is your Head-Sheik of the military, Teyrath Mabaar!" Behmal finished, and welcomed the impressive figure to the podium.

The Medicham frowned and sighed before speeching. "Hello, our people. This is a wonderfull day in Cria-Tikka. Yes, it is a wonderfull day in Charemina. The war is not scaring me, and it should not scare you. Ask yourselves: Which country is the greatest in the world?" Teyrath said with a deep voice. The crowd shouted Charemina, a little half-hearted. "What country is the strongest in the world?" he aid. and the audience replied better this time. "We will only gain in this war. Our soldiers will die a death of honor. Glencior will be ours! And Charemina will rise to the top! Once again, we will make our ancestors proud. Hurray!" Teyrath finished his speech, and smiles spread on the surface.

Everything that could lower the tension, was beeing done. Time of war was now, after all.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    hope its not to late to join

species:cyndaquil, quilava, tyhlosion
    Country name: volcrane
    prefered spot: 9
    nation size: moderate
    population: 4 million

geography:a medium sized country with a large volcano in the dead center,this is where many of its major cities are. it is always hot except for right by the ocean. there it is a nice temperature. it is positioned close to glencior

capitol: Burnsh; major military city:flore

Culture: the country has close ties with all countries, providing weapons and goods when needed. most of the male population has learned either to work in the forges where evrything from tank barrels to bullets are made or how to fight. they never let an allie fall without helping in someway first. it is looked down upon for a male to refuse to learn to fight or work, but is allowed

Government: republic

Industry: it has all the major forges and produces almost everything made of metal

History: Volcrane has always been peaceful and very rarely goes war, without being attacked first. they have been producing most things made of metal,now including tanks and guns and airplanes. during other countries wars they send constant shipments to their allies so it was wise to be allied with the volcranians.

Leaders: jolon- countries leader, very kindly and in his middle ages, he is a father and grandfather who makes the best decicions for everyone
    Orin/shiny typhlosion- military leader, and son of Jolon, he has one one scar across his chest from a previous war, father of ashir [Ash-ear].
    Enna/typhlosion- Orins wife and one of the few females who can drive a tank, mother of Ashir

Military: Volcrane even though is usually peaceful has one of the largest armies. both males and females are allowed in to all army corps. Even though they are fire types they have a large navy and they also have an extremely large army and airforce, each backing the other up when needed.

RP Way: mainly parralel stories(leader, military leader, soldier)
    Introduction: (A short RP sample in use of the introduction of your nation)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back