• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéRemixStudio club

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, I didn't find any other thread related to this, so....

This club is for the awesome Pokémon remixer, PokéRemixStudio, who has remixed roughly 80-something songs from all four generations thus far. All of his music is composed in the awesome program FL Studio, and most of his music is Electronica/Trance/Techno/whatever (correct me if I'm wrong).

Admins: TheAppleFreak, PokéRemixStudio​

Mods: None at the moment​

Members:
    Chronø
    Went
    DonRoyale
    iWrestledaCatOnce
    SVC058
    YuuKinoh
    Kairyu444
    SirBoulevard
    Zeta Dimentio
    Opposite Day
    3) Please, please post once you join. Don't post once and never come back. Otherwise, I'll have to fend off the vultures and the coroner's van by myself. [/incrediblybadpun]
    4) ... That's really it.

Have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yes!
    And because you're the guy who this club is about, welcome to the Admins group!

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yeah, as a videogame music nerd and as a subscriber of his youtube account, I just have to join this club XD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Both of you are in!

So... what's your favorite of his songs? Mine are either his G/S/C Kanto Gym Leader mix, his G/S/C Beast Encounter, or his D/P Route 216 mix. All of them are epic.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Singing in! :D
    And wow, PRS in the flesh right here on PC!
    I are ur biggest fan! xD

Favorite remix would be the R/B/Y Gym Battle!
    Owh, and the G/S/C Kanto Gym Leader remix.
    Its just too insanely epic!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Sign me up. I'd love to be a part of this group. =)

But shouldn't this be in Member Fanclubs?

I think the club creator didn't realize I was here... but I just happened to notice the club right after it was created.
    And the club is about a well-known person on youtube, and not necessarily about a well-known person on the PC forums.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Welcome.
    I actually don't appreciate my Dark Dialga remixes much... I wish they weren't so popular ._.
    I don't really see why; most of your mixes are pretty awesome.
    Of course, it's a bit obscure, given the games that they're based upon, but they're still pretty good.

All of the new members are added!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would like to join. I've been listening to your remixes since last year. :D
    Can't say which one is my favorite, but I like a lot of them.
    *joins*

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, I'm going away for a week or so to D.C.
    Any of you guys have any holiday plans?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I have no plans for the holidays (other than to goof around), but I just finished making/uploading a new remix.

edit: Or make that 2 remixes

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    :D
    I'm listening to the R/B/Y mix right now; it's very good so far. The D/P/Pt mix is next.

EDIT: Slow internet connection is slow. It's kinda ruined by the somewhat-frequent pauses... I'm liking the D/P mix. A lot. The R/B/Y mix was good also, but the first mix was better IMO.

Think you can make a mix of the Pokémon Center theme?

Last edited:

Kairyu444

Nearly.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Must. Join. Club.

Those remixes are brilliant. My fave is probably the Mt. Pyre one; or Route 111.

KUTGW!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I have to join this club. PRS, you're an amazing remixer. And thats high praise coming from someone whos been trained by too many music geeks to be hyper-critical of musicians. I don't really have a favorite remix, but I enjoy almost all of it.

Back