• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Pokéwalker

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Is a pedometer that trains your Pokémon as you walk it will slowly raise the level and happiness you can unlock areas for your Pokémon to walking and if you send jirachi over it will unlock a new area. The Pokéwalker can store up to 3 Pokémon. You can also do min games to receive items. Another feature is battling Pokémon but you will get 2 moves attack and dodge and like the game you may catch the Pokémon you battle up to 3 each session.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Urg... i can tell your new but this is real old info and there is already a thread for the pokewalker.... check before you post mods are gonna close this...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Yeah, please check before making a new thread >.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    i like that you can put pokemon and walk around with it! so when i walk my dog i could level up pokemon!

Back