• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"I'm… Not too sure…" Julia said, very confused. She was able to remember everything… Other than how she was where she got to. She remembered that Blaze and Nat had a thing for each other, and that She was supposed to forget what happened because of the medicine, but she wasn't unable to remember why she was taking the medicine… Or how she met Blaze… Ali walked through the room, constantly looking over his shoulder to see if there were any nurses around ready to kick him out.

"Scott!" He exclaimed, trying to keep his voice down. After that, he looked around the room to see many more people with the disease than there were before… But after talking to Anna, Naru, Minkai, and Mewtwo in the forest, he felt much better about the situation.

"You all doing okay?" He asked, trying not to say too much.

"Yeah, but we're taking this medicine that's making us forget everything… Er-everything that happened over the past 72 hours… So I have no idea how I got here, but I remember everything and everyone else!" She smiled, throwing her arms onto the sheets. Ali felt very relieved, everything seemed to be fine.

"Scott, we aren't exactly allowed in here… We should maybe go back to the Auditorium to talk, tell Mr. Iwana that Julia will be better in a day or two…" He grabbed Scott's arm, and pulled him out of the Hospital wing.

"I'll see you all later, hope you feel better!" He said, barely able to avoid the presence of a nurse. Out in the halls was Anna, Ali was prompt to speak.

"Everything is going as Mewtwo planned, they all think that it's just a Mightyena bite, and it's being treated by the doctors with that medication he was talking about too-the one that makes you forget things! Everything will be back to normal now…" He sighed in relief, and walked to the auditorium with Scott and Anna on either side of him. He was waiting only moments for Scott to question his statement.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
i sit down and have strong erge to lie down but i ignore it."please tell me whats wrong. with both of us."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
It's probably around noon. Julia, Nat, and the new boy (JoWood) are awake, but Skye and Dex aren't yet.

IC: Ruby walked back into the hospital wing, a smile on it's face. The Raichu saw Nat had her sketch pad out.

"Hey hun," Nat said without looking up.

She was drawing a picture identical to the one Ruby had torn out. For some reason, she couldn't get Blaze out of her mind. It seemed so strange...

She looked around and noticed Ali come in. He pulled some boy away, and Nat looked over the girl who he had been talking to.

"What brings you to the hospital wing?" Nat asked quietly, the medicine had taken away all memories of Julia.

Years
"Oh, um… To be honest, I'm not too sure why I'm in here… I just know I'm supposed to be… Strange, isn't it?" She said, now playing around with Marill's tail.

"Marill Mar! Marill!" She screeched, rolling around on her back now.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"Um, well, I...er..." Nat stammered.

Ruby giggled and stole the pad, showing it to Blaze. Nat made a wild grab for it, but missed.

"Um.... well..." she continued, blushing furiously.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Stick Fugures. Why did that phrase ring a bell in her head. She couldn't put her finger on it.

You should know that.... I love you. She had felt the same way.... but for him? No, it couldn't be.... she had only just met him.... right?

Her head was spinning. She was so confused. She looked back at Blaze and remembered a kiss.... but from whom? Again, no answer came. It was such an amazing kiss, one she knew she wouldn't forget. And she hadn't.... she had merely forgotten the sender.

Nat closed her eyes tightly as she again tried to figure everything out.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
"You Dont know How you got here?" Scott asked and looked over to Blaze and whispered "Why is she in here?" He asked not exactly knowing who he was, but since Scott basically talked to everyone he talked to him XD "So Julia do you know where Ali or Anna are? Ive been dieing to see them!" Scott exclaimed as he looked around the Hospital wing.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"Good I'm glad you're feeling better." I said smiling in return.

I turned back to Nat, she looked like she was trying to remember something, "Is something the matter?" I said as I realized she was trying to remember what she forgot. I wanted to explain everything to her, I put my hand in my back pocket that had the drawing in it. I played with the edge of it, deciding what to do.

Instead I just turned back to Julia and said, "Weren't you supposed to do a play or production at one point? Are you still going to be able to do it?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat shook her head at Blaze's question. Yes, something was the matter, but she didn't feel he needed to know.

She was to the point of crying out in frustration. Why couldn't she remember anything!? It seemed so odd, yet she had the feeling that is was meant to be like this.

She looked at Blaze again, and the memory of the kiss came back. Something in her mind clicked, saying these two were connected. Perhaps it was him who had given her the kiss?

No, No it couldn't be. She had just met him! Just this morning!

But, that didn't seem right. Nothing seemed right.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I then finally figured out what was her problem. "Would this help you?" I said as I pressed my lips to hers and gave her an identical kiss to the one I gave her before she lost her memory. After I let go I said, "Did that make things click yet?"

I then said, "I have to go the bathroom, I'll be right back." I then walked out of the hospital wind and over to the restrooms.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat's eye's widened as Blaze's lips touched hers. She then closed her eyes and kissed him back.

When he let go, she looked into his eyes.

Suddenly, as he left, everything fell into place. She remembered! The Mightyena, the disease, Blaze, the kiss, the converstations, the second kiss....

Her eyes sparkled. She smiled to herself as she waited for his return.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"I do," she said slowly. "But, I thought it was going to totally wipe my memory. What happened?" she asked Blaze, hoping he would have an answer.

OOC: ARG! RPERS BLOCK!!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"It did!" I said smiling. "You just clung onto the memories, and the medicine wasn't strong enough to completely wipe out your memory. That lasst kiss a gave you was the only thing you remembered and so then your mind peiced together everything from that." I explained.

I then suggested, "Hey as soon as you're aloud out of here, how about we go..." I stopped there, trying to find the best way to say it. So I took the straight forward aproach, "After you're out of her do you want to go out on a date with me?" I said as I found enough curage to look her in the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back