• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
occ: i here i here. i not mush of a weekend PCer

i woke up in the lobby and saw the secutary looking at me angery. so i left and look at my schudue for my dorm num. it read 507. so i run to that room with my charmander rigth behine me. i went to the door and open it and saw the kid i bump into. "hey you that kid i run over in the lobby!!!!!"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
OOC: I room with you steeleon.

*****​

"Excuse me, you forgot your dorm key." The secretary said. I ran back looking angry. She handed me a pair of keys. "Your in room 200".

"Ok" I took off without directions. "Come on squirtle!" I reached for a pokeball and said "Squirtle, return!" I clipped the ball back on my belt.

I walked down a hallway past a Lapras Fountain. A sign read "Rooms 280-350". So I headed back to the end of hallway were a Milotic Fountain stood beautifully. This sign read "Rooms 180-250. I found room 200. And opened the door.

A boy a bit shorter than me was in the room unpacking(Reilly). My eyebrows rose automatically. "I thought this room was empty." I said to myself.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sorry, Raichu Tamer, for the tearing up, but I'm glad my writing can have that effect on people!

IC: Skye made her way into the hallway, but Agile stopped her short.

"Pi...pika," she said in a sad, solemn voice.

Skye had only heard Agile use that tone with her a few times in her life, and she knew what it meant, despite her inability to be able to decipher Agile's language. She dashed back into her room, and looked at the calendar she still had not unpacked.

"Tomorrow," she said to Agile. "Can you believe it's been that long?"

A faint smile was conquered by overwhelming sadness as she put the calendar on her desk, tomorrow's date marked with a sticker of a lilly she had put on the moment her mother had bought her the calendar. She wiped a few more tears away, trying as best she could to hold them back, and with regained composure, decided to wait for a few minutes to see if Anna would show up.

Years
charizard_ma said:
occ: i here i here. i not mush of a weekend PCer

i woke up in the lobby and saw the secutary looking at me angery. so i left and look at my schudue for my dorm num. it read 507. so i run to that room with my charmander rigth behine me. i went to the door and open it and saw the kid i bump into. "hey you that kid i run over in the lobby!!!!!"

Sorry I'm already with Raichu Master and Psychic Thunder said:

psychic thunder said:
OOC: we are in dorms, two people to each dorm, girls with girls and boys with boys. if you wanna be with someone and they arent with anyone say your dorm number that the other person has

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna remembered something and turned to Ali and said,"I'm gonna meet you guys in the Dinning Hall."
After a few minutes Anna came to her dorm and walked in to Skye.
"Hey let's go to the Dinning Hall we're gonna meet Harry and Ali there," she said smiling.

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
Years
((Hi. Ummmm.. I wanted to join this RP when I heard about it on Friday. But, then I had to go to my mom's and couldn't get on all weekend. So, I was wondering if it was too late for me to join in? I am really disappointed that I missed the beginning.))

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Hey, awesome," Skye said when Anna came into the room. Agile hopped onto her shoulder quickly, and the went out into the hall en route to the dinning hall.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I was starting to unpack my clothes and heard pawing at the door and said out loud, "Who could that be? I'll get it!" I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Blaze panting, he ran in and hopped on my bed and curled up and went to sleep. Obviously, he was tired from climbing the stairs.

Years
I finished unpacking my stuff and wasn't sure of what to do next. I let Torchic out of his pokeball. As per usual he was on my shoulder. I hadn't battled with him yet but I think it might be hard since I've only seen him off my shoulder a few times. "Hey buddy." I said to him, "What do you want to do mate?" Torchic didn't answer but his stomach did with a huge roar for a little pokemon. "Whoa! You need a license for that thing buddy!" I told him, extremely surprised that a pokemon so little could make such a loud noise. "Hey Blaze." I called to him and he looked up. "I'm going to get something to eat. If you need me I'll be in the dining hall." I told him and left the room.
(OOC: Does this place have an elevator? Cause my dude is gonna come out of the computer and strangle me if I don't invent one soon.)
I looked at all the sets of stairs I had to walk down. I sighed but then had an idea. I sat of the hand rail and slid down each set of stairs much faster than walking. Torchic was hanging on as tight as he could to prevent falling off. I got to the ground floor and looked at the map of the school on the noticeboard. The dining hall was down the left corridor, last door on the right. I followed the corridor mentioned and entered the double doors on the right. It was the dining hall. I sat down at the first table I saw and looked at the menu on the wall for something good to eat.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
JoWood said:
OOC: I room with you steeleon.

*****​

"Excuse me, you forgot your dorm key." The secretary said. I ran back looking angry. She handed me a pair of keys. "Your in room 200".

"Ok" I took off without directions. "Come on squirtle!" I reached for a pokeball and said "Squirtle, return!" I clipped the ball back on my belt.

I walked down a hallway past a Lapras Fountain. A sign read "Rooms 280-350". So I headed back to the end of hallway were a Milotic Fountain stood beautifully. This sign read "Rooms 180-250. I found room 200. And opened the door.

A boy a bit shorter than me was in the room unpacking(Reilly). My eyebrows rose automatically. "I thought this room was empty." I said to myself.

OOC: Ok cool.

He quickly stopped what he was doing and lookdd over to the boy.
"Are you my room mate?" Asked Reilly uncertain. "i didn't know if I was gunna be alone or not. Heh" He smiled and walked over to the boy and held out his hand. "I'm Reilly. And that over there" He pointed to the Eevee sitting on his bed. "Is my Eevee"

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
Years
Name: Tahvie MacIntire
Pokemon: Cubone
Personality: Lonely, quiet, timid
Looks: Black Hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin, Old School Uniform

IC:

Tahvie stepped into the lobby of the school, his clothes still wet. It had started to rain outside and he didn't bring an umbrella. He turned around and watched his mom's car pull away. Don't worry. Your dad and me need a break from raising a kid for a while. He wanted to just hit his mom across the mouth for saying that.

He looked down at his Cubone, who was busily inspecting the new building. Tahvie walked up to the desk.

"Ummm... excuse me miss. I was wondering what room I was in?" Tahvie asked.

"Name please?" the receptionist asked.

"Tahvie MacIntire," he answered.

"Room 506, up the stairs, down the hall to the right, and at the end of the hall," the receptionist said after checking on the computer. Tahvie nodded in return and walked to the stairs. He stepped down the hall, and opened his door. No one was in there. Alone... again.

Tahvie tossed his lone bag on his bed and fell next to it. Cubone scurried up to his chest, and curled up in a ball.

"I wonder what my schedule is," Tahvie pondered, drifting into sleep.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Steeleon said:
OOC: Ok cool.

He quickly stopped what he was doing and lookdd over to the boy.
"Are you my room mate?" Asked Reilly uncertain. "i didn't know if I was gunna be alone or not. Heh" He smiled and walked over to the boy and held out his hand. "I'm Reilly. And that over there" He pointed to the Eevee sitting on his bed. "Is my Eevee"

I reached shook Reilly's hand slowy. "Erm- Hello. I'm Cadoan Monroe." I paused amd reached for my pokeball. I let Squirtle outto be introduced. "-And this is my Squirtle. I caught just before I left Phenac City; 'The City of many Waters'.

Squirtle walked over to Reilly's Evee. They both stood their grounds.

"So... What region are you from?" I said slaming my laugge onto the bed. "Oh. Umm which bed do you want?"

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
He watched as he released his Squirtle.
"Oh cool!" He smiled. "I am from Maplewood (are we alowed to make up a town in wich were from?I know i said he was from verdanturf town but i wanna use my made up town. If not then verdanturf.) A small town i nthe region of Ohtoh." He looekd over to his Eevee. He was watching Squirtle closly "Calm down Eevee he's alright." Reilly turned back to Cadoan. "Sorry bout that Eevee is pretective." He the nremember Cadoan's questions abotu the beds. "Oh uh..I'll just take the back. "He pointed to the one on the east side of the room.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat walked up to the Huge building, her grandma's arms aroung her shoulders. She shrugged the comfortings arms off and scooped up her Riachu. Was it really only a week ago she'd seemed so happy?

She walked into the office and the secretary frowned upon her tardiness. The secretary said in a curt voice "You've missed the opening ceremonies!"

Nat silently handed her a note written by her Grandma. The note stated she was late because her parents had just been killed in a horrible car accident. She was attending their funeral that day, and was the reason she missed the Opening Ceremony.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" cried the secretary. "Well, here's your scedual and your room number. You'll be in Roon 232. Here's your key."

Nat nodded silently, a lone tear trickling down her cheeck. She slowly made her way up to her room and threw her bags down on the bed.

"A single room.... That's good, eh Riachu?"

"Ri, Riachu..."

"At least it'll give us both some time to cope." Nat said as she laid down on the bed and cried....

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
I moved my laugge over to the bed beside the window.

"Yeah, its a long ride from the Oree region. We drive hovers. Unlike these pull along wagons." I realized that Reilly may have been one of these 'Wagon riders'.

"Umm hey its erm-kinda late-. Oh yeah, lemme see your schedule..." I asked curiously.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
OOC: Lets just say he has the same schedule as you ok?

He walked over and sat down on his bed and picked up Evee.
"Yea, I'm a wagon rider. Though some people in my region use hovers, mostly the peopel in the sandy areas." He placed his hand in his pocket and puleld out his schedule. It was the same as his. It read:

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block F
Evolution Studies 9
Professor Pine

Block A
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block L
Pokemon Legends 9
Professor Opal

Block H
History
Professor Xou

Block G
Creative Writing 9
Professor Kaze

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Marina was looking for her room. "Hmmm...Room 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218..." Marina thought out loud. "Ah! There's my room." She took out the key and opened the door.

She looked around the room. It was nice. The first thing she saw was two beds, the bed sheet in the first bed reminded her of the sea, she was definitely going to sleep there. The other one reminded her of her favorite flower, Cherry Blossoms. Beside each beds were two small drawers that matches the beds beside it. Then she saw a large screened T.V. and a couch in front of it. Marina smiled as she unpacked her things. She placed her clothes in closet, she put her rollerblades, skateboard and all her sport things under her bed. She took out the pictures she brought and put it on top of the drawer. The next thing she took out was her laptop, then all the things left in her bag. Marina laughed when she realized that all the things that she was un-packing was almost everything you could see in her room.

After un-packing, she stood up and walked over the window. She opened the window and looked outside the window. "Even the view is nice." she thought. While looking out the window, she saw many students, some playing, some just talking. Her mind was flying of somewhere, while the calm wind was playing with her hair, blowing it gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back