• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Journey by Pikachu1125

Pikachu1125

Trainer Spriter
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey, here's the comic I made last year. I posted it at SPPf, but not here, so here ya go. Critizism and suggestion appriated.

The Pok?mon Journey by Pikachu1125

Intro
    1-Shoot! I'm late for a day!
    2-Get fired up!
    3-Enraged Vigoroth
    4-Team Rocket attacks Shauna
    5-Jase is Targeted, forever
    6-Bug Catching Contest Part I
    7-Bug Catching Contest Part II
    8-Saved by Corie

Jase VS Corie(WARNING: SPOILER!!!)

I hope you like them, too bad I'm not motivated to continue, I wanna, but I'm too lazy :(.

Credit(s):
    Semi Juggalo for Pikachu
    Soara for Wartortle and Clefairy
    (If I forgot to credit anyone, tell me. Afterall I made this last year :P .

Pikachu1125

Trainer Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Sykora said:
    I've seen that sprite somewhere.....and does that look like Jeremy?

Did you mean the team rocket guy? I remembered I got it from somewhere and edited it, do you know who made it? So I can give that person credit.

Yeah everyone, I accept your critizisms saying "it sucks". It was made right after I learned how to sprite last year, so... :nervous:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • I like it! I`ve never learned how to make good new trainer sprites.... Anyway, I really like it. Please continue.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • 10/10 I really enjoyed it! ^.^ You should continue, it's very cute. I like the Clefairy sprite at the end.

Back