• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Music Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    Wow...I'm really suprised someone didn't make this already XD

Well, like the title explains, this club is devoted to POKEMON MUSIC! Whether it be english OR japanese OR from the games...As long as it has SOMETHING to do with Pok?mon! :cool:

Owner:
    Hamstar

Members:
    simpsonqueen
    chuggaaconroy
    PokemonTrainerLisa
    Mudkipblader

Alrighty...Anyone care to join?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    can i join i find the music good excpecially together forever and my best friends

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I'd like to join! I have over 700 tracks! (English Anime, Anime BGM, Games, Soundtracks) I don't collect Japanese music right now, but I have around 10 tracks in Japanese.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Hi Hamstar!!

Can I join?

I love all the Pokemon music!!

Especially the BGM!!!! ^_^

I love the fact that most of the Pokemon BGM is remixes from the Pokemon games. Those remixes are great! And I have some of them now!

Although, I haven't put them on a CD yet, cause I'm trying to get them all. ^^

Anyway, I have these CDs: 2 Be A Master, Pokemon The First Movie Soundtrack, Pokemon The First Movie Score, Pokemon The Movie 2000, and Pokemon 3 The Ultimate Soundtrack

And I also have Pokemon CDs that I made myself, by downloading Pokemon BGM and other songs from the internet, and putting them onto CDs.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Can I join too?
    I have 2BA Master, The soundtrack of Pokemon the Movie and Pokemon 3: the ultimate soundtrack(dutch version).

I found a lot of Japanese Pokemon ending- and opening songs.
    I realy do like the one where all Pokemon are dancing, and the opening song of Pokemon Advanced Battle (jap), and the English opening song of PKMN Advanced (Challenge, Battle)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I found the Pokemon Christmas Bash songs.
    WOW, they're Hilarious!!!!!...!!!!

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    I know, I LOVE that soundtrack *has it*

My favorite song on there is the one Meowth sings, "Nobody don't like Christmas" IT'S FUNNY!

The most annoying song is "Winter is the coolest time of year" @[email protected], I listen to it anyway ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    the christmas medley thing is fun to, and 'under the misseltoe' Ash runs away from Misty, for cookies ^_^

The night before Christmas is fun too, no?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    the songs are soo touching but a got a big favourite it's advanced battle becuase i love the starting bit

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well welcome to the club so what r your other fav's

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeah i do too but it doesn't well seem as appealing as the 1st song which really brought our the fun side but that is a good song

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I want to join too. Pokemon music rocks, just not the mordern ones... o_o; Jhoto and before were really really good though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    welcome yous guys i kinda revived it but there was only a week left before i couldn't post anymore so i deleted it and reposted

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I love the Johto openings. "Born to be a winner" (sounds a bit like the first song)
    "Master Quest" I love that song ^_^
    And "A Whole new World" yey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back