• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    You want me to change the colour of the face? OK.... I guess I'll have to filter it on the computer, I don't think I can draw it again in time to scan it (school term ends this Friday)
    Its ok.

(Are you only giving me the picture, or are you adding the words as well?)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kind of... all of us are very busy. But jynx, I promise I'll have yours done by the weekend. For others, well, if you want me to draw it you'll have to wait a couple of weeks so I can scan them when I get back to school.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Just say the word...

Oh and btw, I think I can handle one more request! If any of you like my style just post back here (or pm me) saying you want me to draw the picture, I'll be sure to have it done within three days! I'm sure this time XD.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AAAAAARGH! *swears* I forgot again!!!!! *writes on hand in very big letters* MAKE JYNX A PERSONALITY!!!!!! OK, I'll get it done tomorrow and have it to you within two days *dies again*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Hm....
    *thinks*
    Ar, I'll keep forwarding this post, so that it always stays on the first page, and so that you won't forget!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    LOOK! I finally did it! And I got a tablet today, so I can do more! Those of you who still want a personality, our original artists are on leave-of-absence so you need to repost your request and change the artist to either me or Kairyu. XD OK?

Years
    I'd like one with Swinub :)
    And something about shy and introvert and stuf
    The background doesn't really matter
    Thank you ^^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    LOOK! I finally did it! And I got a tablet today, so I can do more! Those of you who still want a personality, our original artists are on leave-of-absence so you need to repost your request and change the artist to either me or Kairyu. XD OK?
    You haven't changed its face colour! XDDDDDDDDDD

*Jedi_amara faints*

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ohhhhhh i want one hmm *thinks what do i want i know no that wont do hmmm *thinks* i want a chimecho that how you speel it well anyway if it is the mega rare one that hold a yellow shard that is the only place you can get a yellow shard off that pokemon and an artist will do

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AAAARGH! Jynx, you said the face colour was OK! *faints*

*wakes up slowly* OK... I think I can do Swinub and Chimecho... *grabs her Pok?mon Annual 2004 to check if there is a pic of Chimecho in it*

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Thoughs are good. Never though of doingany thing like that before. Guess i need to think more >_<

Any way if you need any help with this while some of your artist are are away. I can help with a few of them.

Back