• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Can I have one?
    I want to be Deoxys(If possible with all forms on it but if not it's ok)
    and I don't know what to say for the text so just put something nice please
    Artist:Uhh...Tough choice..LOL...Okay, Igtica! I want the pic hand draw please but if all else fails the anim? pic will be fine.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Really! Thanks Cassie! *nods* We need the help... I'm back at school next week, and Kairyu's busy too XD! Here, have a penguin! *hands a fluffy one over*
    It is soo cute ^_^ *hugs penguin

Just tell me witch ones you want me to do and i will get them done for you as soon as possible.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    AAAARGH! Jynx, you said the face colour was OK! *faints*

*wakes up slowly* OK... I think I can do Swinub and Chimecho... *grabs her Pok?mon Annual 2004 to check if there is a pic of Chimecho in it*
    The "ok!" meant it is ok that you change the face colour with "paint"! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh well...you can ignore it if you really don't want to waste time.
    I'd just keep that pic out of Carole Boston Weatherford's sight...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    jynx said:
    The "ok!" meant it is ok that you change the face colour with "paint"! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh well...you can ignore it if you really don't want to waste time.
    I'd just keep that pic out of Carole Boston Weatherford's sight...
    *sigh* OK! I'll do it! It'll be fun honing my skills! XD That was bright red and green alternating in stripes that you wanted, wasn't it? XD

Anyway, here's Swinub and Chimecho, sorry about Swinub I had to draw it from a Crystal sprite since I didn't have another resource...

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    *laughs* Online I might not be.... *evil grin* LOL! Yeah, after meeting a few people on a Power Rangers(yea, I still watch it) forum, I'm more like mew XDXD *dances*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *sigh* OK! I'll do it! It'll be fun honing my skills! XD That was bright red and green alternating in stripes that you wanted, wasn't it? XD

Anyway, here's Swinub and Chimecho, sorry about Swinub I had to draw it from a Crystal sprite since I didn't have another resource...
    What? NO!
    It was purple IN THE FACE instead of bl**k

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Oh OK, I had the background and words for him already done. Can you post your pic so I can put it on the background? That way, he gets two and our work isn't wasted XD

Back