• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Omg, Dawson, are you watching ITV..?
    Zomg I was over the moon a second ago, but now i'm just.. depressed.
    It just shown CCTV footage of the staffy attacking a poor 13 year old dog. ;_;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    True, but 9-10 years ago it was the pinnacle of awesomeness. XD

Haha. I guess so. My best friend from grade school was obsessed with it around that era. Then again...he was a Trekkie back in the day as well, so that doesn't necessarily mean he was cool. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Omg, Dawson, are you watching ITV..?
    Zomg I was over the moon a second ago, but now i'm just.. depressed.
    It just shown CCTV footage of the staffy attacking a poor 13 year old dog. ;_;

Nah, I'm watching Simpsons on C4. I don't watch the news while I'm eating my dinner XD

MegaFuz..Trekkies are like uber nerds in my mind, so I'm not sure where that leaves WWE fans..XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Just had to check XD
    We live about 30 miles apart, roughly.

Wow. Ever visit each other?!

Killer-Swift was going to come to my band's concert Jan. 5th. It's like a 4 hour drive from where he lives to my area. I guess he had a conflict and couldn't make it though. =\

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Nah, I think I'd scare the crap out of Jolty if we met IRL. XD Afterall, I'm 6 years older than him XD

Before I moved again, I lived about a two miles away from Digital Mage.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Nah, I think I'd scare the crap out of Jolty if we met IRL. XD Afterall, I'm 6 years older than him XD

Before I moved again, I lived about a two miles away from Digital Mage.

I still think it'd be cool if you two met up. XD

Cah-razy. o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back