• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Nope, haven't watched that...guess people are happier when I'm logged off. x2

Never tasted Cherry Pie, sounds yummy. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    When I tell people that I've seen the video they're always like "OMFG NO WAI YOO R SIK HAU CAN J00 WATCH DAT?!?!" But it's really not graphic at all. o.o
    It isn't.

It's a lil shocking, that's all.

However, it's pretty humane compared to movies and television shows that we watch, but I guess people have a different reaction to it since it's real.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    However, it's pretty humane compared to movies and television shows that we watch, but I guess people have a different reaction to it since it's real.
    Real movies are more interesting, and better because I actually learn something. :x

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It isn't.

It's a lil shocking, that's all.

Yeah. I guess that's the only kicker. It's actually real.

Personally, I thought it was easier to watch than like...Passion of the Christ or Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Hostile or something like that.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, and it's not really for my age, my parents wouldn't let me anyway. :x

If I have nightmares, it's not from movies. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I really couldn't bring myself to watch it. I think the treatment of Saddam was pretty sick. =/

I thought his treatment was simply perfect. The fact that he was hung in the same gallows that he hung so many people in is just soo cool. It's like something out of a movie plot.

I love how people get all worked up about Saddam being hung and it being taped and everything. They seem to forget the 60+ years earlier in his life where he tortured and killed thousands of people. If anything...he should have been tortured for a while before they hung him. >O

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    You think? Doesn't that just lower the supporters of that to the same level? The death penalty is stupid. No one has the right to just take away life like that.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    You think? Doesn't that just lower the supporters of that to the same level? The death penalty is stupid. No one has the right to just take away life like that.

Yes, I do think. It's a waste of oxygen to keep that moron alive.

I would agree under a lot of circumstances that the death penalty is unjust...but in situations like this?! Nah...if you turture and kill thousands of innocent people, including your own family...you deserve to die.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah. I guess that's the only kicker. It's actually real.

Personally, I thought it was easier to watch than like...Passion of the Christ or Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Hostile or something like that.
    I ain't a fan of blood all that much, (though I have seen Passion of the Christ, and that wasn't bad at all really).

I think the first minute of the video was hard to watch, cause you're just waiting for it, so the suspense is high.

I really couldn't bring myself to watch it. I think the treatment of Saddam was pretty sick. =/
    How so?

I thought his treatment was simply perfect. The fact that he was hung in the same gallows that he hung so many people in is just soo cool. It's like something out of a movie plot.

I love how people get all worked up about Saddam being hung and it being taped and everything. They seem to forget the 60+ years earlier in his life where he tortured and killed thousands of people. If anything...he should have been tortured for a while before they hung him. >O
    Yeah, he got what was coming to him in my opinion.

But I don't think it's what he deserved. As you said Kevin, he should of been tortured a bit more, cause a simple, quick, efficient and relatively humane death by being hung does not suffice for all the pain and misery that he has caused in my opinon.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Because everyone, I believe, has a right to die in a dignified manner.

If you kill one person...yeah maybe. When you've obviously got absolutely no remorse for what you've done, and you've done it so many times....no.

But I don't think it's what he deserved. As you said Kevin, he should of been tortured a bit more, cause a simple, quick, efficient and relatively humane death by being hung does not suffice for all the pain and misery that he has caused in my opinon.

Exactly.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    So, it's okay for us to kill him for torturing people and torture him before he dies? That's just sheer hypocrisy. He may have killed masses, it doesn't make us pure either; to be clichéd, two wrongs don't make a right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back