• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[The PokeCommunity's Daily Chit Chat]-|2007 New Year's Edition|<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I hope it lasts long enough for me to enjoy...most of the time I'm just studying too hard for me to enjoy anything. 8D

Getting good grades is what my parents think is most important...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • lol you know what Tali, high school will definitely go by quickly, believe me, seemed like yesterday i crapped my pants i was so nervous bout HS, but its prete easy, sortya XD lol

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    You're not the only one. My parents also think highly of grades. D;
    Really? And I thought I was the only one, around here...

lol you know what Tali, high school will definitely go by quickly, believe me, seemed like yesterday i crapped my pants i was so nervous bout HS, but its prete easy, sortya XD lol
    In that case, prepare to not see me for awhile. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • heh, I wish I did, but I can't think of much really. I have IT in my mind, but after doing some work experience, it was kinda boring at times, so yeah.

But if I do decide to continue studying, I'd like to get myself involved in a trade,like and electrician or something, on the side just as a backup.

What about after you finish college?

No idea, really. I'm not even sure if I'll stick with my current major. =X

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Well, yes, I've declared my major. It's currently Journalism. I might switch it. I'll probably decide after this semester. So...around April or May.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • o.O i don't even know what I'm going to do in ma life xD

And i gtg now, cyaz!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I new DCC title is...weird. O_o

And I have no idea what I want to do when I finish school. If I wanted I could leave school in September, but that would be stupid.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I new DCC title is...weird. O_o

And I have no idea what I want to do when I finish school. If I wanted I could leave school in September, but that would be stupid.

I thought I was the only one that thought it was wierd. o.o;;

Be cool, stay in school. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Fugly. Now that's a term I havn't heard in a while. You shoulda went with the full version though, just to see what the Mods would say. =X
    Fugly is just like saying wtf, so it's allowed. Saying it out full, however, would be a telling off. And I don't need one of them on New Year's day. >:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Fugly is just like saying wtf, so it's allowed. Saying it out full, however, would be a telling off. And I don't need one of them on New Year's day. >:

I'm aware it's allowed. And I was kidding, man...kidding.

I don't want my best friend getting banned. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back