• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokecompetition! PG: 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • Plot:

The Pokecompetition! A wonderful way to spend your summer. A basic game show where you and a randomly selected Pokemon from our stock compete to win the grand prize! The grand prize is a secret, so it could be a hairbrush, or it could be a Charizard! You will be entering various competitions, ranging from various levels for immunity that week!

Every day there will be a challenge, but every week the team who losses the most competitions for that week will meet and have to eliminate someone. On this island there will be many wild Pokemon, you will be allowed to capture as many as you want, but after you reach the limit of four Pokemon in your possession, the others will be held by our own Tyler Rime!

While on Island Yarma, you will be supplied with most of the essentials. A shower, bathroom, bunk beds, water, and food. You will, however, have to pack your clothes, toiletries, and anything else you want to bring. Have fun!

Reads a poster. You think that this competition might be fun and you decide to join. You send in your application and are told to wait 5-10 days to find out if you get to enter.

7 days later you receive a letter and are told that you're one out of twenty-two lucky contestants! You pack and then leave on a boat to the island. Many thoughts race through your head and you can't wait to get to the island.

A few hours you arrive and meet the other twenty-one contestants and then are given a tour around the island camp. About a half hour later you are taken to the dinning hall for dinner and then are given your randomly chosen Pokemon. You are seperated in to your teams and are explained the rules.

You and your team head back to the cabins and begin getting to know eachother. You are either talking with them, or are doing something else. There are plenty activities for you to be doing on the island in your free time. Hiking, swimming, climbing trees, getting to know the wildlife, and plenty more.

The island is very large, holding most of the Pokemon species! You can pretty much catch any Pokemon you want on this island. Different Pokemon come out at different times, so depending on which Pokemon you want you might have to stay up until midnight!

The competition will get very hard, and you might want to feel like dying. Some people will willingly leave to the island of losers, but if you do keep in mind that'll give you less of a chance to come back then if you left by being eliminated.

Have fun and be safe, is really all I can tell you. This island is very dnagerous(and not just because of all the people that go here and are never found again), but because of all the different species of Pokemon and the landscape of this island. Be careful and have fun!

Rules:
    • All PC rules apply
    • No spamming
    • No flamming
    • Don't put up an SU that you know I'm just going to turn down. Put it in the guidelines given, or close to the guidelines given!
    • No reservations will be taken
    • I will not be participating
    • In this RP, every wekk in the game there will be someone kicked off a team. When I choose which team did the worst for that week I will contact(PM) everyone on that team, asking who they want to kick off. Whoever has the most votes will be kicked off.
    • If you are kicked off in the RP don't worry! I'll be posting chapters for those people on the seperate island, and eventually towards the end 1 person from each team will be allowed to come in based on certain things I have yet to decide.
    • No legends although you may encoounter some on the island!
    • Obey all rules!
    • Have fun!

Name:
    Appearence: No pictures! 1 paragraph at least, 2 preferred.
    Personality: 1 atleast, 2 preffered
    History: 2 atleast, 3 preffered
    Pokemon: What Pokemon from below would you like to start on the island with.
    RP Sample: 3 paragraphs atleast, 4-5 preffered
    Pokemon:
    None of these will have and never will have egg moves!

Vulpix(Female): Talen by Dutchesse!
    Ghastly(Male):
    Elekid(Female): Taken by Eletj!
    Magby(Male): Taken by Neiko Star!
    Taillow(Female):
    Poocheyana(MAle):
    Trapinch(Female): Taken by Nytkoi!
    Bagon(Male): Taken by Ultima Zelifier!
    Gible(Female): Tkane by Zeta Dimensio
    Stunky(MAle): Taken by jccoginsa!
    Shinx(MAle or Female):

Need better SUs for:
    Bulbusaur(Female):
    Charmander(Male): Taken by CTFx!
    Squirtle(Female): Taken by Umbreongirl!
    Chikorita(Male):
    Cyndaquil(Female):
    Totodile(Male): Taken by cerulean15!
    Treeko(Female):
    Mudkip(Male):
    Torchic(Female):
    Turtwig(Male):
    Piplup(Female): Taken by Pokerus34!
    Chimchar(Male)

Accepted members and teams:
    Team Howling Mighteyana:

Team Screaming Mismagius:

Accepted members:
    1. Dutchesse with Vulpix!
    2. cerulean15 with Totodile!
    3. Nytkoi with Trapinch!
    4. Neiko Star with Magby!
    5. Eletj with Elekid
    6. Ultima Zelifier with Bagon!
    7. jccogins with Stunky!
    8. Pokerus34 with Piplup!
    9. Umbreongirl with Squirtle!
    10. Zeta Dimensio with Gible!
    11. CTFx with Charmander!

MEmbers who have been kicked:
    NONE!!​

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Name: Moira Fischer

Appearence: Moira is a thin and tall black-haired girl. She stands on a good 1.75m, with especially long legs. Her build is skinny but curvy, a figure she is very proud of. Her hair is long and hair straight, no layers cut. It is fine, soft and shiny, sometimes making it hard to handle as it tends to slip out of hairclips. She does put it up a lot, preferring it out of her way in high ponytail. When down the length reaches to the small in her back, up it reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades.
    The bangs are cut to reach her earlobes and are brushed evenly to the side of her face.
    She has high cheekbones, a little button nose and no freckle in sight. Her skin tone is rather light, and hardly tans. It gets burnt easily, which is why she always carries sun lotion with her. Her eyes are a warm brown contrasting a slight with the light skin and making them appear darker than they are.

Moira almost always wears dark denim skinny jeans. They fit her slim and long legs very nicely and also keep her warm enough in cold temperature. For the warmer periods of time she has the same dark shade of denim shorts. For nicer occasions she wears a knee length black skirt or if she really feels like it she'll wear a lighter denim miniskirt.
    Her tops of choice are mostly darker colored. She owns tight-fitting red top with a square neckline and sleeves that go halfway down her upper arm. It is embroidered with golden swirls at the bottom and on the sleeves. Another shirt of hers is a long teal one with loose, elbow-length sleeves. On it is black leopard-print, starting at the bottom and sleeves and gradually fading out as it goes up. This top also has a low, square neckline. For more formal affairs she wears a white turtleneck without sleeves or prints on it. When it's really warm she has an orange halter top.
    She also carries a dark denim jacket with her, and for the real cold, a longer dark grey coat with 3 pairs of two buttons at the front.
    Her footwear varies from flats to all-stars. For comfort she has red all-stars, and for formality she has black flats with a little elastic band crossing over her foot. She also owns boots with fake fur inside and on the top and two little fuzzy balls. From the outside the boots look like they're made of little patches of different shade of brown sowed together. And last she has white flip-flops.
    then there's the accessories. She owns little diamond earrings and big silver circle-earrings.

Personality: To say the least, Moira is very confident. She is confident in her abilities to train Pokémon and battle with them. She is confident in the fact that she has good looks and a great body. She is confident in the fact that she will achieve more in life than most others. She is confident in the fact she will win this contest thing. Just like she was confident that she would be one of the contestants. She likes to show off the fact that she has curves and she has a good body. She likes to show off her Pokémon and she likes to show off the fact that she got into the competition. Yes, Moira likes people to know that she's confident.

When she likes you, consider yourself blessed, she doesn't like many people. When she likes you, she'll prove to be fun to talk to. She does own a sharp tongue and quite some sarcasm, but she's not that bad to hang out with. She doesn't talk that much about herself, that is more reserved for her own mind. She does know that people don't like to hear about how she sees herself.
    And when she really likes you, she'll talk about herself in another way with you. Like the fact that she's not actually that sure of herself. It's just a wall she put up to keep people out and to hide the fact that she used to be really shy. And if you put up an act for that long, you'll start to believe bits and pieces about the character you're playing. In Moira's case, she doesn't necessarily think she's better than everyone else, but she does criticize people. When she first sees you is when she will access you.
    But chances are you won't get that close to her.

She does have a soft spot in her heart for Pokémon. She takes good care of them, making sure their needs are met. She loves to fuss over them and even acts a little motherly. But when she battles, she gives it all. She won't hold back and even try the more risky moves. She'll push her Pokémon as far as they'll go, sometimes ending badly. It's like she's in a different world when she battles, she doesn't necessarily thinks about the consequences and the health of her Pokémon coming out of the battle, only about what's there and now.

History: Moira grew up in a steady home in Lillycove, Hoenn. Her mother and father lived happily together and they lived in middleclass wealth. They loved their shy little daughter, even though she did not deal with people very well. She always got what she wanted, which usually comes with being an only child, but she never really showed that spoilt attitude.
    That was until her father decided he wanted more from life and left them. Her mother was forced to work in the local Department Store and Moira stopped getting everything she wanted. She grew bitter of her father for leaving them and making everything so much more complicated. She was eight when this happened. So eight year old Moira started to keep more and more to herself. Her mother tried to get her to go to birthday parties and other social activities, but Moira never liked to be around people, even less not than it was before.

When she started becoming a teenager she started developing this other her that was supposed to block the real her from the world. So she became confident, in the very worst ways. She started being colder and meaner to others and judging them over little things. People started to back away from her. She did have some friends, the ones she liked enough. They weren't sure why others kept away from Moira so much, except that they did see her judgmental skills, they also saw the nice side she had.
    This is how she grew up, with just a few people she actually liked, and liked her. She also got her first Pokémon at age 12, which was a little Surskit. She loved the little fellow and started battling with him. They made a good team, and with a lot of training he became really strong. She wasn't really interested in catching more Pokémon, Surskit was more than enough.
    When she heard about the contest, she just had to enter. Even though you had to leave your Pokémon at home, it was a challenge and she could show how great she was. So she applied, and got the letter.
    Now she was sure to show the world how great she was, and all she could do. She would win. It was certain.

Pokemon: Vulpix

RP Sample: I hope you don't mind it being from another roleplay:
    "I still think this is not a very good idea." A dark skinned man, dressed entirely in white, was accompanying a woman through a mess of stalls. He was wearing a thin cotton shirt with black decorations at the neckline and sleeves and the same light cotton white pants with the same black swirles embroidered on the ends. His bald head was covered by a white, squareish hat. Under the shirt it was visible her had quite some muscles going on for him. He didn't wear a weapon but it seemed he didn't need any. His strength would do the trick.
    "You have expressed that opinion often enough, Kalib, but we cannot turn back now. It's too late for sulking and objections, just enjoy the sights!" The young woman's eyes were wide with all the sights, she felt like a child again. Her hair was decorated with three small braids on each side of her head, each of them had a cotton orange or white ribbon braided within and was decorated with different kind of beads, all in shades of white and orange. Her sleeveless top was of a heavier cotton than Kalib's and a earthly orange, more beads decorated it's V-neckline. The skirt was of a light and flowing fabric with an underskirt underneath it. She also wore a longer necklace with a small red stone carved in the form of a lily and a choker with a red stone with a lily engraved. It was good luck to wear the source of you last name around with you. The pieces of ribbon in her hair all tied together in the middle and there was a single white feather with a dark tip attached, to further the superstition of the origin of her name. Some strands of her hair were left out of the braid at the front to frame her face and behind them shone a thin golden headband a few tiny red stones in the middle. The last piece of jewelry she wore was a ring of beads and gold on her upper-right arm. The benefits of money.

"Nothing is going to happen, Kalib, I am certain of it. There must be at least a thousand people watching the ceremony and aren't there 5 pairs chosen each one? That leaves slight chance of being picked for either of us. I would rather risk that chance, than the good luck that I miss if I don't get to see this. And plus, this place is lovely!" She handed a vendor a few coins and she received two strawberries on sticks coated with a layer of chocolate. "These looks delicious!" She handed the spare one to Kalib, who took it gratefully.
    "But miss Aderyn, do not be too soon in eliminating chances. Fate has a strange way of working."
    "And if it feels it should work it's way on me today, so it will, but I doubt it. Why would fate want my imprintation anyway? I would not mean much for the draconics. I would much rather live my quiet life."
    There was too much to see, too much to take in. Beautiful decorations everywhere, children running around with masks, some adults even wore them. Most were wearing their best outfits. Mothers trying to get their children to calm down. She even saw a little girl in a pretty green velvet dress, which she had seemed to be wearing a while. She looked rather dirty, but Aderyn thought nothing more of it.

"Look at this gorgeous statue! What is it made of? Jade I believe." the statue in question was of a dull green and the draconic on it was very majestic with huge horns and a mane to suit a lion. It also had large wings folded by it's side.
    "Did you know Draconics had wings? I never knew that!"
    "I am very certain they, in fact, do not, miss Aderyn. It seems the sculptor of this statue had the wrong image in mind, " was Kalib's reply. He kept an eye on everyone around them, which was his duty as her guard. He was hired to protect her from thieves and criminals while she went out, for she was obviously rich and therefore a target to those who seek money themselves.
    She felt like a child again while looking at all the stalls. There was silk embroidered with pictures of the majestic beasts. Jewelry thatw as said to be made from the horns of a Draconic. She saw one of jade beads with small white circles in between that the stallkeeper insisted was draconic horn and helped to secure a stable marriage. She bought in and slipped it on her wrist.
    "I doubt that has even been near a draconic once. It is most likely just bone."
    "Isn't there anything you believe in, Kalib. You seem to question anything anyone sells. I refuse to believe that nice man would lie to me."
    "If that is what you wish to think miss Aderyn." the large man sighed, but Aderyn was seemingly oblivious to it. She kept looking into stalls and gasping over the beautiful items on display.
    He could swear that if the De Lille family wasn't buried into old money, miss Aderyn alone could make them bankrupt in a month. Luckily she restrained from buying anything else for it would be a burden to keep with them during the imprinting. But after that, Kalib feared the worst.

They walked past a rich couple talking to a darkhaired girl. As she walked past she heard a flicker of the conversation.
    "jus'a couple years younger than a married lass. Brown hair, green velvet dress. She pro'ably looks a couple days unclean. Lizzy's mum an' da' are very worried.
    "Why, I just walked past a girl just like that! I saw her at a food stand past the silk seller and the great statue of the winged Draconic." Aderyn smiled at the girl, seeing her obvious concern in the matter. She was wearing clothing bearing signs of wear and she seemed a bit dirty. Had she been living rough? The woman, who Aderyn assumed was the man's wife, seemed very uncomfortable around the girl, as if she was about to jump at her. The man, though, seemed not to care at all. He actually seemed very cold and distant. She found she didn't like him at all.
    Kalib was staying close to her now, obviously eying the girl closely. Aderyn really did hope the girl found this Lizzie, she was surely not deserving to get lost and swept up in the streets. And the girl seemed so worried about her.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Dutchesse: Wonderful Sign Up! Of course you're accepted! I don't know what team you'll be on as of yet, but I'll figure out soon I promise!

sasuneuchiha: Sorry, but in the rules I said I would take no reservations:\

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • I'd like to tryout too.

Name: Aira Kenta

Appearance: She is 5'3 and weighs 115 pounds, but is skinny. She is light skinned with cerulean eyes. She has long flowing black hair that she likes to tie back in a ponytail or pigtail. She wears a blue top with a yellow stripe in the middle and shorts. Along with white running shoes. She carries a sky blue drawstring backpack around. In this she carries her pokéball, items, and things. She has a special pouch just for berries. Since she doesn't keep her hair down, it is likely seen going straight back, tied with a white elastic band. When it comes to her day-to-day outfit, she never feels like changing it. When she's at a beach or having a break at a spot to swim, she wears a blue bikini top with flower printing. Her sleeping bag has tear drops on them which might remind you rain drops. She carries around her laptop in case she might need it for if her PokéNav might be out of service. Then the laptop is her back up tracker and also something to keep her from dying of boredom on a rainy day. She uses it to keep in touch with her family by emails. If she's happening to be traveling on rainy days she has a blue poncho to help her out, but sometimes she doesn't like to stay too far out if it's a storm. She likes exploring to the depth until she's dirty to the bone, not skin deep. Traveling in the mountains, she isn't well prepared. Though she has a jacket in her backpack, she tends to forget about it a lot until someone brings it up. She loves traveling in the rain though. When it comes to traveling in the summer, she feels it's a tough job to handle. She may be dressed lightly, but she just can't take the heat at all. She becomes very cranky and irritable. She can deal well with the wet and cold.

Personality: Aira loves the color blue. She can be shy around new people, but has a gift for making friends. She is very friendly and knows how to have fun. Sometimes she is sensitive. She is very funny and a laid back person. She is very intelligent and loves a challenge. When things become harder she doesn't like to take the easy way out. She is a rare flirter, hates being hit on by other guys, especially if she doesn't know them very well. She can tend to question herself and her opinions on things. She sometimes utter her thoughts out loud. Her favorite spot where she can always be found is somewhere near the water. The sound of it just soothes her. Near a stream you might find her training her Pokémon or camping, maybe even settled down for a picnic. She's never seen snow before in her whole life. When she's mad, she can have a very hot temper and a sharp tongue. It's best to stay away from her as that she may say something that she doesn't mean. She doesn't hold a grudge for very long. The longest it may ever last is a day. She has allergies that mess with her every spring and sometimes fall. It makes her move slower throughout her journey, but she still keeps her ongoing personality.

Background: Aira dreams of becoming the best Pokémon Coordinator ever. Though her other dream was to be the best Trainer ever. She is from Cerulean City making her love water Pokemn. She watched many battles that took place in the gym and out, but was inspired by some of the trainers' ways of dodging attacks by using their own Pokémon's attacks. When she later asked how they did that one trainer told her that they had also been a Pokémon Coordinator. Aira questioned the trainer for almost the whole night. She later decided that she wanted to be a Coordinator.

Aira received her first Pokemon at the age of 10 from her father which was a shiny Totodile that she nicknamed Jirakee. The two practiced a lot for Pokemon contest and Aira began to make a firehouse team with the other pokemon she found and received, let alone befriended. When she heard about to contest she just had to do try it out and signed up. When she learned that she couldn't bring her pokemon along she began to have second thoughts, but Jirakee along with the rest of her pokemon convinced her to go along with it.

Not long after Aira received the letter saying she was accepted. Aira agreed and left her pokemon with her parents and best friend. She hopes to get up to date information on her pokemon since she knows she might miss them.

Pokemon: Totodile if not that then Shinx (Male)

RP (Sample):
    Aira couldn't believe the news she had heard, none of her pokemon could come along with her to the island. She suddenly became crestfallen to find that out. It was too hard to believe that now. Her parents watching her from behind, she headed up to her room. Jirakee looked between Mr. and Mrs. Kenta and made her way upstairs.

Jirakee peered around the cracked of the door at her trainer. Aira was sitting on her bed, her fist balled up, tears in her eyes.

"I'm not sure if I can do this," Aira whispered. "Leaving all my pokemon behind. Isn't that too much to ask?" A single tear rolled down her cheek staining her blue polo.

"Toto..." Jirakee mumbled. She pushed the door open and walked into the room. "Toto Totodile!"

"Jirakee?" Aira asked startled. "I didn't realize you followed me."

Jirakee blinked, and looked down at the ground. She moved her foot in a circle before looking into Aira's eyes.

"What do you think I should do?" Aira questioned.

Jirakee looked up, heart beginning to pound she jumpedinto Aira's arms. "Totodile! Toto Totodile Dile."

"What?" Aira exclaimed. "Are you sure you want me to go?"

Jirakee had a tear in her eye. As if she couldn't answer, Electra and Alterio appeared from their pokeballs. They both sat on the bed. Electra, a pichu, twitched her ears while Alterio, an Eevee, placed his paw on Aira's arm.

"Pichu!" Electra answered.

"Eevee Eev," Alterio agreed nodding. He rubbed his head against her.

Aira smiled as tears kept running down her face. She then stood up. "Alright! You guys are right. I'll do it. I'm going to miss you guys though. Be good with Mom and Dad, kay?"

Her pokemon looked at her and smiled. They each nodded with tears streaming from their eyes. They all were going to miss each other, but they knew it was for the best. Aira had to go without them.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • First RP Signup

Name: Rena Amatersu

Appearence:

Rena is what you call, the shy character. He does not talk much, and his clothes show it. Every day, Rena gets up, and immediatly puts on two things: His shark tooth necklace that he got from his great grandpa Nikamuri and his small black-grey braclet. He then goes to shower. When back in his room, he puts on a neon yellow shirt, with a black skull in the top left corner. It also has the picture of lung bones that run on either sides of the shirt. He wears a balck and white jacket, and rolls up the sleeves. He either wears his denim jeans or his skinny black ones. Then, he puts on one of his converse, and is ready for action. He also sometimes puts on his white beanie with a skull on the front, but that is only on cold days, He also wears a black shirt with a design on the front and blue plaid shorts, with either vans or converse. Rena is not skinny, and is not fat. He is more in between, and he plans to keep it that way. He has light blue eyes that are always bright and happy, despite his love for skulls and intresting designs on black. For a 14 year old, he might be a bit skinny, weighing around 109 lbs. He is medium height, around 5'0. He has dark brown; almost black hair that never gets the way he wants in to be. He likes it combed slightly to one side, with a few strings of hair growing completly out. He likes bright sunny days, and ones without bad allergies (his allergies are very bad and he cannot go outside on such days) and likes jumping on a trampoline. He loves driving on cold, dark nights, looking out the window but to see no more than streetlights and complete black. He plans to be a designer, for he loves everything with either very simple or very detailed designs.

Personality:

Rena is the shy type, being quiet, shrugging and nodding when asked questions by new people, but when he loosens up to someone, he is all fun and games. Serious when needed but also fun to be around, Rena has good social skills and has a few nice friends. He is out going in the category of food, trying out whatever sounds to his biding. Also an overacheiver and in the honors class at school, Rena tries his best to keep up at school. Although some tease him about his name, he does not listen, for the simole fact that he likes his name and that he has enough dignity to ignore them. He is among many natures, such as in pokemon. At times, he is quite Timid and Hasty. If angry, he lashs out at victims with his Hasty personality. He can also be Docile and Calm, and of course Happy. Rena despises anyone who dosen't try, and anyone who is always grumpy. Rena loves the color white, black, green, black, and yellow. Mixed together in one project makes an amazing picture that Rena will most likely love. He is drawn to deserts and love the calmness of the sand flowing around him when the wind is strong, and he can look up, only to see more mountains of calm, still sand. Sometimes in anger, he kicks small dunes, and throws sand at passing strangers. The desert pokemon always comfort him, and he is determines to catch one, for his love of the desert. On such a note, he likes being calm, to put it in a small amount of words. No one wishes that Rena didn't have a personality, and he dosen't think anyone will, him thinking so high of himself.

History:
    this refers to the plot of my game, Pokemon Moonlight Version.

Rena was a normal 9 year old at the Poke-Acadamey, studying for the day he was able to get a pokemon. In the newspaper, there were a lot of things, but one thing made him wonder. The headline was, "PokeRus - for pokemon or human?" He was shocked to read that scientists found a very sickly old man fainted in a dark alley, and after testing, found he had PokeRus. Immediatly, they gathered pokemon with PokeRus already to make sure, and sure enough, it was PokeRus. They started testing everyone in the town. Soon, the old man died of PokeRus. It seemed in the pokemon body, after going away, it strengthens the pokemon, but in a human, it slowly weakens them. One shiny day, Rena was walking home, very happy that all he needed to do was tell her mother to sign his Pokemon Liscense and he would be able to get a pokemon and start his journey as a pokemon master, but when he came back, he did not see his family sitting at scattered positions, talking happily while the TV was blaring, he saw two doctors from the town close to his, his sister lying on the couch unconscious, and his mother looking very worried. He asked what was going on, but she did not answer. Rena had to wait. After a few more hours of waiting, doing nothing, worrying what had happened to his sister, the doctors stopped doing everything. They turned to Rena's mom and slowly whispered something that Rena could not hear. For a second, he could not bear the look on his mother's face. In a minute he found out his sister had PokeRus. While in shock, their father came home. He was about to cheerfully say hello to his visitors when he noticed Rena's sister. Then he too, was in shock. But his father's soon turned to outrage, for he found out they had to take Rena's sister away to be tested to be sure. He then took his outrage and his old boat to follow the boat that had taken his daughter. The people were already in the sea, but Rena's father didn't care. So then, he went towards him, never to be seen again.

Before anyone could utter a word, Rena ran from home. He camped out in a town that was deserted, and slept in a abandoned mansion. He cried into the night, scared of what would happen to his father, and more importantly, his sister. He had never known how crazy diseases could be. It was infecting his brain, how scared he was. He has to try to forget. One cold winter morning, he found a battered jacket close to the mansion and took off towards the deserts, where he was angrier than ever. Once more, the desert pokemon tried to comfort him, but nothing was helping him. He yelled into the night, screaming and crying his eyes out. He did not know what came over him, for he hadn't liked his sister and father this much up until now. He himself soon realized he was afraid of one of his loved one's death. And now, 2 of them were close, and he could not do anything but suffer over it. The problem continued for monthes. He had been kicking up mini sandstorms, and sometimes even vandalizing traveller's things. The only thing he survived on was water deep in the sand, and deserted canteens that were full and the water inside hadn't evaporated. He hadn't tasted cold water for a year. For food, he ate the vegetables that grew across the desert. The third month in the desert, he had a horrible dream that changed his anger to worry. He worried day and night. In the 6th month, his worry turned into suprise. He was suprised at everything, even the fact that he hadn't been home in monthes. By the 9th month there, he had no feeling at all. He was just one thing: Hopeful. In the month of his birthday, which was the 12th that he had stayed in the desert, a search party from the police found him under a large rock in the very corner of the desert.

Pokemon: Trapinch please.

RP Sample:

Although Rena hadn't woken up yet, he knew that it was time to get up from bed. He had a way of knowing things with his eyes closed, and he suspected it was all these years of sleeping in late that granted him this handy skill. His dream from the night before was quite vast, and it was amazing. It had all started when he remembered the next day would be the day he had waited for ever since he found out about it; the day he could get his very own pokemon. Specifically, Rena's 10th birthday. He was overally excited the day before; he could not go to bed. He kept thinking about what pokemon he would catch. Yes, in the region that Rna lived in, the proffesor gave them a special ball that wasn't a master ball, but still always captured the pokemon. It also could only catch basic pokemon besides legendarys and ubers. He was very excited to get this special ball, and could not stop thinking about it. Finally, at a minute past midnight, he fell asleep. And that is where the dream that is so vast, intresting, funny, cool, and many other adjectives Rena cannot imagine, even in his wildest dreams. The dream might seem long for some chums, but for others, it might seem like it has only been a few seconds since they started reading, and they had already finished. Whether you're fast or slow, you'll read this dream.

The dream started when Rena came back from the desert, which was very real. His mother ran to him crying. She also made sure I was settled in before she would tell me that she had no news of his sister or father. Aftering hearing this, Rena just sighed and looked up, with teary eyes. "I hope they're alright." Then, after a few days after his birthday, he got his pokemon. For some reason, he hadn't gotten his pokemon on his birthday. He did not care much, and continued the dream. He went to the lab on the hill, practically skipping up towards the lab. He opened the door to the lab and saw the proffesor and he saw his smile. He greeted him with a smile and gave Rena the ball. With happiness taking over his body, he ran out of the house, very excited about getting started. He hurried to his house, to say good-bye. Then, he ran towards the desert, and knew exactly what to catch. He was running for a few minutes, saying hi to people, even showing off to a few kids who looked like they were his age. He stopped for nothing, only a drink when possible. He passed the old mansion and stopped. He closed his eyes and looked away. He could not bear to look at something that gave him such horrible and devasting memories. He then he quickly ran past it. Then, after thinking back on the days he had camped out in the mansion, he never seemed to get to the desert. It was a never ending road, that led to nothing. He started looking around, but he could only do it while running. He couldn't seem to stop running. He didn't know if he was scared or enthusiastic. Finally, he reached the desert. Then, for some reason, his mind went blank, and he woke up. It was his alarm.

I sighed, for I hoped that the dream would have shown me what pokemon I should choose. I slided off the bed, falling to the floor with mountains of debris that, in fact, completly cushioning my fall. This reminds me, I thought, of the many times my sister complained to me about how messy my room was. How could I have been so cruel with those witty coments, I do not know. Now, she is in some foreign hospital, being tested on, and hopefully, not gone yet. I also remembered his father doing the same thing, and I, giving his father the same mean come backs. I was so careless! I shook my head, so I could get the thoughts out of his head. He then garebbed a few of the scattered clothes that smelled clean, looked cool and had good colors. You could say I am picky, but I don't really care at the moment. I sighed once again and pulled on some socks. Then, I searched for some converse. After finding some pair that matched his clothes, and hurried downstairs. I kissed his mom, took a banana and a small cereal bar, and said good bye. I ran towards the hill where the lab was, throwing his wrapper and banana peel in the trash can.I opened the lab door and saw something that made me mumble, de ja vu. The proffesor was standing there, smiling. I smilied back, a little bewildered. I pick up the special ball and quickly wave good bye. Then, with the same speed that I left my house, I left the lab.

I hurried to get my clean jacket that was suprisingly the one I found at the mansion. After I came back from being in the desert, it turend out to be a vintage concert jacket, which I used to collect. So, I kept it. I put it on, told my mom where I was going, and rushed to the door. Then, I staretd my journey to the desert to catch my first pokemon. Some people just catch one on the route closest becuase they wanted to start their journey as fast as possible. I was thankfully not one of them. I had patientence, and my dream had given me an idea of what pokemon I should get, but now I had to choose between the desert pokemon, for I want a desert pokemon. I kept going over their names in my head, trying to choose. I wondered how long it would take to get to the desert. I wasn't one of those kids who catch their pokemon on the closest route, but I wasn't that patient. I cringed as I passes some battles along the way. After I saw a wild Zigzagoon in a route close to the desert, I almost caught it, but I held my breath. Then, a small trainer with the same special ball came up to me. "Hi there, mister. I'm Tom, and I'm about to start my journey." He glanced at my special ball in my hand, and he said, "I see you are too. I plan to catch a desert pokemon. Want to tag along?" Suprised, I reluctantly agreed and started following him to the desert. He seemed nice, and if he proved his loyalty, maybe he could be my companion on my journey!

This will probably be rejected, becuase it is my first RP signup ever, and I apolgize for the horrible RP Sample. I promise to post betetr ones if I am excepted. Thanks for your time. :] I will also check for spelling mistakes when posting, but I am in a hurry right now :/ Sorry~​

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Nytkoi: That was your first RP sign Up?:O wow because it was wonderful! Even though it was only 1 paragraph for them they were big and sufficient. Accepted!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Name: Arkady Kesperov

Appearance: Arkady is an elegant, intelligent, pale teenager. He is shorter than other males his age, and often is the subject of awful remarks from other classmates. His paleness can be attributed to poor eating habits, and lack of exposure to the sun. He has dark brown hair reaching down to his dark brown eyes, he likes to wear dark colors, occasionally he will wear something with a light tint to it. He doesn't like to stand out much, so he would not wear bright colors such as orange or yellow. He has long, lean fingers from playing piano when he was younger, but hasn't touched an instrument in years. Arkady has a problem with his feet so he cannot run as fast as other people, he has considered getting it checked out, but is too lazy to do so. He has poor blood circulation which also causes his paleness, and gets exhausted rather quickly. He is a little underweight for his age, only weighing around 115 pounds. He looks a little rustled sometimes, it is a consequence of being a pokemon trainer, you can't always find a cozy place to rest, so Arkady rests whenever he feels the need to do so, be it in the forest, or in some nice house owned by an elderly couple. He hast soft skin because he never does any hard work, partly due to being lazy, and partly due to being weak. He is has no strength, so he relies on others or his pokemon to help him out. Being like this is a disadvantage for Arkady, because he travels by himself, there is usually noone to help him when something happens, but thats where his pokemon come in, without them Arkady would have surely been severely injured a long time ago. His lips are as pale as he is, only seeing a slight red tint to them, he sometimes scares little kids when they are in his presence, but Arkady doesn't care, he despises young childen

Personality: Arkady has an easy-going attitude, he does not like to get into anyone's business nor does he want others to get into his. He is shy around other people and does not like talking, even to himself, he would rather be surrounded by his thoughts than striking up a conversation with someone. He considers himself fairly intelligent and despises people who joke around, or propose stupid ideas. He is serious must of the time, and he finds it very hard to come out of his comfort zone, he feels lost when not in the safety of his own home, or around his friends. Arkady usually dislikes change unless he is sure to benefit from it. People often do not like to hang around him because they get an awful gloomy vibe, which makes it difficult for Arkady to meet new people, but he is not distraught by this, as he has a few friends of his own and likes it that way. Some would say that Arkady has an Antisocial Personality Disorder, he experiences many of the symptoms, such as, persistent lying or stealing, lack of remorse or empathy, inability to make and keep friends, and dysphoria, which is a persistent agitating or depressed feeling. Some would call Arkady a narcissist, but he doesn't mind what others say about him. There is no reason to make friends, they only take you down with them. He is cunning, and he will not hesitate to manipulate others for his own personal gain.

History: Arkady had a somewhat rough past, he just seemed never fit in with society as a whole. Ever since he was young he did not feel the need to make friends and it has stayed that way throughout his life, being a child on the street, he learned to make friends with pokemon who were abandoned by their trainers, and had to scavenge for food. He learned how to survive with them, treating all pokemon he met as a family he never had. He connects with pokemon, which makes it easier for him to meet new pokemon, and not struggle to make them obey him. He does not feel the need to win every fight, or to even battle. He likes to hang around and give trainers tips, and strives to someday be a Gym Leader to be looked up to. The very first pokemon he ever met was a Grimer, which traveled in the sewers, they became real friends but he never caught it, unfortunately a team of grunts were gathering pokemon of streets, Arkady was to young to understand but the team would soon be using these pokemon as test subjects on a plethora of experiments. He realizes what they were doing now, and dislikes catching pokemon because he thinks of it as caging them and taking away their rights. If he can, he will let the pokemon travel outside a pokeball, he has never had more than three pokemon, which were his own. He is very fond of Ghost and Dark type pokemon, as he feels he has a strong bond with them. All his life, Arkady has been striving to find out the truth about the world, and the purpose of pokemon, he hopes he can achieve some knowledge while being a gym leader, and maybe learn something new.

Pokemon: Ghastly

RP Sample: Out of nowhere, a wild Zigzagoon had frightened the young lad, it was deep into the night, and the Zigzagoon had a strange aura too it, it's glowing eyes which reflected the moonlight pierced the young trainer as if a couple of daggers plunged into his chest. It was only a couple of days ago that this lad had received his pokemon, it was unique, because unlike other pokemon who had been given to trainers by the professor, this pokemon had come to young Arkady, and he accepted it, as if it had been with him for a lifetime. The battle shortly began, Arkady glanced over at his Duskull, making sure if it was ready for the fight.

Arkady soon broke the silence of the night with his remark, "Night Shade, Dusky";

Duskull used its fearsome move, but it did not even leave a scratch on the wild Zigzagoon.Arkady's mouth opened in awe, he was still a new trainer and did not know the mechanics of the pokemon world, he pulled out his trusty manual which he found in the trash, and sifted threw the ripped, damp, unsightly pages. From what he could make out, he learned that Zigzagoon was a normal type and was immune to all ghost type moves he would throw at it. Knowing, that his Duskull did not know any other moves that could damage the wild Zigzagoon, he was forced to resign from the battle, by running away.

It soon started to rain, Arkady was trying to make it to the next town, he did not know the way but he was sure he'd know what it was once he got there. He traveled into the morning with his Duskull by his side, exhausted from all the run-ins with wild pokemon during the night, Arkady was so tired that he could collapse from just another step, while taking a twenty minute nap, Arkady noticed another trainer heading towards what he tought was the next town, but instead of asking for help or directions, he decided to follow the other trainer, afraid of being locked into a non-interesting conversation.

After a couple of hours, they arrived at the planned location, and the first place Arkady decided to visit was to the nearby Pokemon Center, once there, Arkady gave the wonderful lady his Duskull,this was one of those rare occasions where Arkady had to put his pokemon into it's pokeball. After it was all better, Arkady decided to spend the night at the Pokemon Center, making use of Nurse Joy's gracious hospitality. The next day, Arkady decided to explore and see what the town had to offer, he found the street performers amusing, and the buildings exquisite. He enjoyed the view from the docks, as he looked towards the horizon, he wondered to himself, if he would ever reach the horizon.

Edit: My first ever sign-up.
    .​

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Meh, after re-reading it thirteen times I decided to join...:P

Name: Elizabeth Winry

Appearance: Elizabeth has silky, golden brown hair. It starts out as a golden yellow, slowly turning darker as it runs smoothly down her back, the tips being hazel brown. A few shorter strands falling on each side of her face form her bangs. Her eyes are of an icy green, occasionally flashing brighter according to Elizabeth's mood. She is actually very agile and flexible, and so her slender body is always in top shape.

Elizabeth prefers comfortable clothes over stylish ones, though she will sometimes throw in the flashy shirt or frilled skirt. Usually, she wears a yellow cotton shirt, with a lacy collar and sleeves, as well as a pair of dark, worn out navy jeans. She wears a pair of yellow and white sneakers. She also has a pair of golden sun earrings.

Personality: Elizabeth has that playful, silly personality. She likes to stick her tongue out at people, even doing funny faces in front of children to make them laugh. She is nearly always cheerful, except when it comes to math exams. Because, though Elizabeth is nearly a professional in gymnastics, when it comes to math, she gives you the impression she was born without a brain. Her best math score yet is thirty six on a hundred. She lives her absolute nightmare each time she glances at a math sheet, as she states that the 'numbers swirl around everywhere', making her dizzy. True enough, she has fainted twice during exams. But then again, that have been an act, another talent Elizabeth has.

Sometimes, she can be over-energetic. In times like these, she hops around, twiddles her thumbs, rocks back and forth, and, most of all, can't stop twitching. She is mostly like this when she is nervous, usually before a math exam. Elizabeth dislikes gloomy feelings, as they make her very depressed, so she tries to be as optimistic as possible. She is also a smooth liar, being able to get away from otherwise unpleasant situations.

Some people call her immature, as she is always doing those silly things, but she personally thinks that her acts are done to cheer people up. Elizabeth is also very tolerant, being able to ignore almost any kind of insult.

History: Elizabeth grew up in Celadon, where she got used to the crowds and noise. She and her parents lived in a very large apartment above the Department Store, where they ran the the floor that sold Trainer items. She had seven brothers and two sisters, an astounding fact that hardly anybody believed...until they met Fred, Kyle, Tori, Max, Jack, Matthew, David, Helen and Kayla. Mr. and Mrs. Winry were always very busy, either managing the store or out buying enough supplies for such a gigantic family. Because of this, they were barely home, though they desperately tried to spend more time with their younger children. But their efforts were in vain, as they were simply too busy. They had to hire a babysitter, Jane, to take care of David, Elizabeth, Helen and Kayla. David was nine, Elizabeth and Helen were twins of eleven, and Kayla was only six at the time. They quickly grew used to Jane and soon, the latter took them for a walk in the Game Corner, where they spent afternoons playing the games. They loved the place, coming everyday to spend or win coins.

After a while, announcements on TV stated that the Game Corner was run by Team Rocket, and was immediately shut down. Elizabeth, miserable, was trudging along the bustling streets of the city when she found a small clump of paper on the ground. She picked it up and read it. It said '514830'. Puzzled, she followed the address into a dark alley to an old, shabby shack. When she went closer, she heard muffled voices, so she decided to listen, even though she knew eavesdropping was bad. She heard phrases like '...Team...not...can't believe...so easily...' and, she was absolutely positive who was talking when she heard this: '...boss said...orders...disband immediately...end of Team...'

She reported to the police at once. They dashed to the shack, and managed to catch the Rockets off guard. To reward her, the officers gave her quite a bit of money and the poster about the Pokecompetition. After reading it, she decided to participate in the competition. Her parents, of course, were extremely anxious and worried after they had heard about the Rockets' arrests, but when they were relieved that Elizabeth wanted to go to the Pokecompetition, as they feared that that little shack adventure had given her the desire for a life as a police officer. Thankful that that was not the case, they agreed whole-heartedly on Elizabeth's decision. Jack, however, her most mischievious 12-year old brother, was jealous, so, as a prank, poured a bit of red hair dye in his sister's shampoo bottle while she was gone.

Pokemon: Magby

RP Sample:

Renka stared at the Pokeball in her hand. I've caught three Pokemon so far...that means I only have two Pokeballs left. I better buy some more when I get to the next town.

"Hey, you!"

Renka looked up. A boy was running towards her. She nonchalantly stuck her foot out; the boy tripped, falling flat on the face. He got up angrily and rubbed his head.

"Hey! What's your problem?" he demanded.

"My problem is that you came running at me like a gorilla," Renka retorted. "It's legal self-defense."

He glared at her. "Yeah, right! Fine, then." He fumbled with his pockets. "I challenge you to a battle!" He thrust his Pokeball straight in her face.

"Fine," Renka growled. She took out her own Pokeballs. "But don't go crying to your mom when you lose."

He shot her a death glare. Renka snickered silently. He had a lot to learn when it came to venom. He could what, scare a Rattata? She'd show him what a real dirty look was!

Renka glared at him with all the muderous intent she could muster. He jumped, wincing, as though her look had pierced him physically. He stared at her in shock.

Renka smirked. "Well? Weren't we going to battle?"

He shuddered, then released his Pokemon. A large bee Pokemon appeared. It raised its sharp stingers menacingly.

Beedrill #15 : Poison Bee Pokemon
    Bug/Poison
    It is extremely territorial. It uses the three venemous stingers on its forelegs and tail to defeat its foes.

Renka gritted her teeth. Another bug. What is up with these things? She threw her own Pokeball into the air. With the usual flash, her newly-acquired Spheal appeared, bouncing happily.

"Ha! You can't beat Beedrill with that floppy thing!" the boy scoffed. "Now, Beedrill, use Fury Attack!"

Beedrill dived in swiftly, jabbing at Spheal with its front stingers. Spheal winced in pain as each hit slashed at its flesh. Luckily, its thick coat of blubber took most of the damage. Renka opened her mouth to give an order.

"Too slow!" the boy said triumphantly. "Beedrill, one more time!"

Beedrill flew down to slash at Spheal again. However, this time, Renka had a plan.

"Now! Use Powder Snow!" she ordered.

Spheal squealed eagerly as a small storm of snow brewed around it, emprisonning Beedrill who screeched as the cold wind froze its wings.

"Use Water Gun!" Renka commanded.

Spheal opened its mouth wide and shot out a powerful blast of water. It hit Beedrill squarely on the wings, and the boy watched in horror as one of them split open.

"B-Beedrill," he choked. "Use Poison Sting."

Just before it hit the ground, Beedrill concentrated all of its last efforts in a single Poison Sting, shot out of the stinger on its tail. It flew towards Spheal at full speed.

"Spheal, use Defense Curl!" Renka said quickly.

Spheal obeyed, rolling up into a ball and hardening its body. The Poison Sting hit it and broke into a million pieces.

"I won," Renka said smugly.

"No way," the boy said, wide-eyed at its Beedrill, lying unconsciously on the ground, one wing fluttering.

"Uh, yes way," Renka said, 'in your face' style.

He hung his head. Slowly, he returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball. Then, as though a sudden thought had struck him, he turned to Renka and asked excitedly, "Can I see your Pokemon?"

Renka raised her eyebrows. She released all of her Pokemon: Skorupi, Hoppip and Ledyba appeared.

The boy gaped in admiration in front of Ledyba. "Wow," he breathed. "It's so...so...beautiful." Ledyba cocked its head. Renka rolled her eyes. "Can I trade you for it?"

Renka jumped, startled. "Trade? Ledyba? Against what?"

He dug into his pockets and took out one other Pokeball. "I have a Mareep, if you want. Otherwise, I have a Zubat." Renka nearly choked.

"I'll take the Mareep offer," Renka decided. She had never like Ledyba very much anyway. After all, she had caught it when she was in 'sugar mode'.

The boy grinned. He handed Mareep's Pokeball to her. "Here. By the way, I'm Colin," he added.

Renka shoved Ledyba's Pokeball into his hand. "And I'm Renka." She turned to Ledyba itself. "I'll be giving you to this guy here, all right?"

It nodded. It liked this boy who gave her compliments.

Renka sighed, staring at her newest Pokemon. Mareep, huh?

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • My Sign Up~

Ooooh, interesting.

Name:
    Royal Enigma Darkrose
    Appearence: Royal stands at about 165cm tall, with his family's traditional messy brown hair sitting atop his head. He is definetly a Darkrose, although they say he has his mother's deep cerulean blue eyes. His chest is well built from a life of growing up in the fields of his parents' ranch, surronded by their pokemon. His slim, yet powerful legs are built from this also. A pair of small sun-glasses sit upon his the tip of nose, the kind that are used for looks mainly.
    Outfit 1:He usually wears a blank white buttoned shirt and a sleeveless black jacket over the top. A pair of plain black pants and black shoes go with these, along with a gold watch. Enscribed on the watch, around the clock-face is a Treecko, Totodile, Eevee and Mudkip. Underneath the face, the words 'Escaping the Darkness'. This watch was given to him by his father, Kenji, and he never took it off. The Darkroses believed this watch was a good luck charm, as it has been given from father to son for the last 8 generations.
    Outfit2: Whilst working in the fields of his parents' ranch, Royal has been known to wear a pair of long, brown trackpants, and a pair of work boots. He works shirtless in the hot summer sun, and many of the local school girls have been known to take the long way home past the Darkrose Ranch.
    Personality: Royal is a fun, pokemon-loving kind of guy. He's like his father in this way. The Darkrose have been known for their friendly attitude to others, and their personal vendetta to all that hurt or harm pokemon. He is no exception, and loves all pokemon. He chooses not to be the stuck up popular guy, but instead prefers to make closer friends.
    History: Royal's childhood was not exactly eventful. He went to school, learned about pokemon etc. The only unusual thing was when his parents would leave on trips, normally on very short notice. During these times, Royal would stay with family friends. His parents were in high demand from schools, but they turned the jobs down. Instead, they became relief teachers for a school of the coast of Olivine, Cineris Titan Academy. Or at least, this is what they told Royal. These trips were usually only a week or two, but a couple of them had been as long as a month.
    So, like most children, the day he turned 10 he left on his pokemon journey. It wasn't your average, cliche, Proffessor journey. Royal grew up around pokemon, so it wasn't like he'd never battled before. He chose a young Trapinch as his starter, as it was the only baby on the farm that wasn't wild at the time. So with his satchel around his waist, a pair of running shoes and a brand new bike, he set off on his journey.
    He returned almost 3 years later. It had been a long, strenious task, but he had a strong bond with his pokemon. His team now, strong, mighty pokemon, each useful in their own way. He fell back into routine almost instantly. He had missed his comfy warm bed and the guarnteed 3 hot meals a day. However, on the day after his 13th birthday, his life changed. It began as a normal day.

OOC: Alright, this kind of makes sense, but also does not. If it needs changing, let me know.
    "Royal!? ROYAL!" Royal sighed.
    Mothers.
    "Coming mom!" He yelled in reply. He jumped out of bed, and pulled a shirt over his head. He casually walked down the stairs, his feet landing noisily upon them. His parents were sitting around the dining table. They had been arguing about something, and it was really serious. "Whats going on.... Mom? Dad?"
    "Sit down Roy... Your mother and I, we have something to tell you", Kenji looked at his son, with a mix of pride and worry.
    "What is it?"
    "Son, you may not believe us, but... Remember how we used to be relief teachers at Cineris often?"
    "Yeah, so..?"
    "Royal, We're.... Spys. To put it bluntly." Royal cracked up laughing.
    "BAHAHAH! Good one! Now, what did you want?"
    "We're serious Royal. We're full blown spys. Didn't you ever wonder why we were always disappearing, short notice, weeks at a time?"
    "I never thought... I can't believe it..."
    "Look, Royal, the reason we're telling you this, is... we need your help. For the next two weeks, we won't be around. We're travelling to Sinnoh... and we need you to look after the ranch... alone."
    "So why should that be a problem? I've done it before."
    "Not like this. Bad people are after this place Royal. They'll do anything to take it away from us. And you need to look after this place. So, in memory of this, I have this for you". The parents retrived a single pokeball. Royal picked it up, and looked at the enscription.
    Our loyal flaming steed, Cinders.
    Royal knew the Rapidash well. It was the first pokemon his parents had captured together, as a team.
    "He'll treat you well. You'll be manning the fort by yourself for the next few weeks. We've written out a list of things you need to do for the ranch, and a list of people and faces you should look out for. Now listen Royal. You are to tell no-one you're alone in the house, or anything else we've told you. Alright?"
    "Thanks Dad, Mom." He hugged both his parents and smiled. "So... Can I go ride Cinders?"
    "Alright then. We'll see you in a couple of months." But Royal was already out the door.

So Royal's life changed the day he found out about his parents real jobs. About they're lives as spys. He was home-schooled for the next few years, and spent alot of time doing proper fieldwork. His body became strong and taut, as his brain became bigger and faster.
    Over the next few years, Royal took a much more engauging position in his parents work. He became a valuable team member, through the rigious training they put him through. His love for battle and pokemon never diminished. So, when it first came to be known about, Royal applied for the competition, knowing, if he was accepted, he had a shot of winning.
    Pokemon: Treecko/Elekid if not good enough.
    RP Sample: From my own RP, 'Cineris Titan Academy',
    Spoiler:

Not completely finished. Should be up by tomorrow.

Edit 1: Good enough? If not, I'll make it longer...

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Shaded: Add another paragraph to each section except the RP Samp. and you'll be fine:)

Neiko Star: Excellent Sign Up! Accepted with Magby.

Eletj: So far: Ok...did you even read the rules? The spots you've alreayd filled out are waaaaay to short. So so far its DECLINED.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Yeah, Like I said, its not finished. Its not a resevation, just wanted to let you know I'm interested.

Last edited:

.Razr

Blazing Ace
    Years

Name: Lance Pershing

Appearence: Wild brown hair covers the top of his head. He has fair skin as well as a scar below his left eye. He perfers to wear brown shirts and jeans but he will wear a black or dark green one if he runs out. He stand about five feet six inches tall so he's preety short for his age. He has green eyes the color of freshly grown broccli. Lance carries an orange knapsack (similiar to the one in pokemon emerald) and has black aviato sunglasses perched at the top of his head. Lance's ears are closely folded to his head. Lance can run quickly but isn't that flexible. Though Lance isn't the strongest person, his quick wit makes up easily for it. Lance is skinny and also it show evident on his skin that he likes a good tan once in awile.

Personality: Lance can adribute his short temper to his father but once you get to know him, he is a great and loyal friend. Lance isn't easily decived but gets angry when someone lies to him. Lance is always looking for action and is bored easy and he will always atempt at least one shot at one of his goals before he gives up. Lance is outgoing but at times can be rash and impulsive. Lance has a qick wit and is always looking for anthor way around something even if it may seem impossible.

History: Lance was born in Celestic town and lived there untill he was nine when his single mom had to move to Rustburo city when she got a Job at Devon Corp working for the fossil reserection program.

Lance grew up with pokemon and technology due to his mom's job and loved to tinker with technology especialy the PokeNav were here succselfy added the hoenn map to a sample PokeNav. Lance got a deep scar under his right eye when tring to build a toy pokemon because when he pushed his drill to far into a pice of sheet metal a section of shrapnel grazed his skin there and now he leaves most of the metal working to other people. The strongest reason Lance hates being decived is that when he caught his first pokemon, cleffa, a group of team galactis members decived him into letting them "barrow" his cleffa but then they never returned it.

Lance took a year at Rustburo's traniers school and learned the baicics of battling before he took off on an adventure. The only gym leader Lance has defeated is his friend Roxanne. Lance made many friends in Rustburo and Celestic town and keeps in touch through the Starly mail system so he can talk to them even when he's far away.

Pokemon: Bagon (Male)

RP Sample: Luarence raced down the empty hallway and stared into the vast darkness of the vast classroom. "Hey, what are you still doing here? It's after closing." Luarence herd echoing down the corridor. "Ummm... just looking for my uh... school books." Luarence lied to the old janitor. "Well hurry up then, I've got to clean that room.". Then in the corner of the room he found it, the golden ring.

Just outside the school Luarence's dad was getting worried that his boy hasen't come out of the school yet. Slowly pacing he watched the door with a nervous eye when suddenly Luarnce comes dashing out the ominous gray school's duoble doors with a grin worth a million dollors yelling " I got Dad! I really got it!"

Now deep inside Luarene's house in the farthest reaches of the basement Luarence's father, Dr. James Hathaway, slowly removed the green crystal substance from the silver rings clutches and held it up to the old swinging lamps light. Sure engough it was just what he expected, an emerald.

(oh this is my first RP signup!)

Last edited:

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I have a question before taking he time to type up an SU:

To get a starter pokemon, would you have to use the prefered about of paragraphs or even more than that?

-MetalGardevoir

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • Name: Violet Magdalena Capulet (I know i'm lame, but i'm stuck for last names that actually go well with 'Violet'.) :P

Appearance: The stature of this particular girl doesn't quite rise to the occaision, with her being a meager scrap of a girl at 5'2'. Violet's miniature frame, although petite in appearance, isn't one she can claim bragging rights too. It is apparent that both of Violet's parents sported this same vertical challenged hex, as otherwise it seems just rotten luck that somebody should turn out so puny. It isn't like Violet is scrawny, or scrappy-looking, or gaunt as in somebody suffering from a disorder. The satiated little lump protruding over her pelvic region says all, that she is well-fed, and has naught to complain about. She is just wiry, lacking all but a few of the curves that regular hearty teenage girls sport, these that she contain being the gentle swelling of her hipbones, spreading apart as the wings of a butterfly, which seems to be the only dramatic edge to the delicate young girl. The long, flyaway chestnut curls, so outrageous that they seem to stand straight on end, tearing away from the common base they share, is more than a royal pain for Violet to deal with in the morning, it taking at the very least four hours for her to burn it down into silent submission. And that's an understatement! She finds it infinitely more soothing and less time-consuming to sweep it back into a high ponytail, as cliche as this is for a rough around the edges girl to do. It isn't that she detests wearing her hair down, nipping flirtaciously at the bare shoulders she almost always brandishes, she just ties it back for shame of looking like she had just stuck her finger into a socket. To draw attention away from the rogueishness of her wild mane, Violet wears a large, white polka-dotted lilac bow tied around her mischevious curls. Pinned at the side of her head, more for decoration than actual purpose, are two barrettes, one sporting a squatting Clefairy, the other a fat Shaymin, an obviously confused, dazed look on his othewise plain face. Violet's eyes are rather large in comparison to the other features of her face, long, aristocratic Roman nose, carefully penciled Rosemay lips always tugged into a smug little rambunctious grin, one of the many hints to her Elfish personality, and tiny, pointed ears studded with a miniscule, and almost invisible pair of Eevee-themed earrings. Back to her eyes, though. Violet's eyes, the only true part of her that could be deemed officially "Attractive", and not simply just "Nice", or "Pretty", are of a startling Azure color, a freak in her genes, as her mother's are of a dull opagueish grey. These eyes, like the surface of a faceted Sapphire, seem like an eery painting to follow whoever they capture around a room, or anywhere they turn to go, even if coming directly toward her. Tiny infusions of gold can be seen on the sunniest of days, turning Violet's eyes not just into a breathtaking marvel, but a timeless gem, framed and set against strong, black settings for lashes and eyebrows. These eyes, no matter what the girl's mood, are very nearly always sparkling teasingly, a playful and archaic riddle luring even the most dull and uninterested person into its vice grip, enchanting them into doing nearly anything for the girl.
    Outfit 1: A rather unexotic- looking plain white cotton dress, being hold together by two frilly pressed spaghetti straps, and several shiny brass button in the front, these buttons in the shape of large, oversized golden stars. The dress falls down to nearly lower thigh, and most notably, is covered in a pattern of tiny, printed-on rainbow stars. If observed closely, it can be seen that several Pokemon reside on these multi-colored shades and hues, but those Pokemon seem to be related to only Starter-type Pokemon oddly enough, save for a single bowing Pikachu, contained within the same start an ecstatic little Eevee in mid-jump, but not containing either one's evolutions. The garment, as mentioned before, barely grazes the lower half of the girl's trim thighs, and falls not just in plaints of ruffles, but actually drapes downward, giving the outfit a constant disheveled and wrinkled reputation.
    Outfit 2: An outfit seemingly more for dress than shower, Violet refers to this garb lovingly as her "Beach Barbie" attire. It isn't worth the pain describing in exquisite detail, but it can be said that the garment is comprised of two parters, the upper form-hugging Spaghetti-strap tank top, perfect for Summer climate, and the bottom, gauze-like paper-thin Gypsy skirt, scraping loosely against the surface of her knee caps. The tank top itself is an elusive metallic white color, though it is comprised entirely of elastic and cotton, save for a smearing of colores at the bosom, where each fabric on the breast is dyed a deep Indigo blue, and left to streak and smear with the rest of the fabric as it "runs" down the rest of the tank top. The Spaghetti straps are mismatching, one Indigo blue same as the mellow color of the garment's breasts, the other a pale sandy blonde, matching the roughly etched-on design of Angel wing sketches on the back of the tanktop. To match, a golden blonde Gypsy's skirt falls to her knees, wrinkled in appearance and elastic, tattered in strip at the very ends, but deserving no further explanation. She typically wears a golden bangle bracelet with this outfits, and carries her Van Gogh "Starry Night" themed purse with it.
    Outfit 3: The final favorite outfit of Violet's. This garment is the rougher, less-marveled inferior of the previous two outfits, not evening wear, and not regular daywear, but rather a rough and tumble outfit for Violet to throw on and head out to go Fishing, or otherwise dragging herself through some thick underbrush or mudpit or something. A tight, plain-white T save for a faux imprint of a Scottish plaid-themed tie, this deisgn is clearly a 2-D aspect, and not to be mistaken for a real tie, as, on a 'Survivor' type Island competition, a loose articly, ANY loose article of clothing would be more of a foul than beneficiary. A pair of short shorts run shamelessly down to Violet's upper thigh, content leaving the rest of Violet's sun-kissed legs exposed. The short shorts are folded up and cuffed at the very bottoms, and match perfectly the false tie on her Tee.
    Accessories: (I'll insert Pajamas and Sleepwear here) Her night clothes, a matching pair involving a regular tank top and pair of drawstring short shorts, are both themed inthe same way, Van Gogh's "Starry Night". The outfit itself is a calm, azure blue, matching that of her eyes, and is almost identical to the painting, only aside from the celestial swirls, tiny yellow stars dot the sky, giving the pajamas a more Anime-ish theme. Four Pokemon stand in on a hill overlooking the hypothical town, their backs turned on the civility of the rest of the world, and stand in a harmonious row. The first, a Treecko, stands several feets' distance from the remaining three, gaze captivated seemingly not on the sky above, but on guarding over the trio, a certain enigma on his palm glowing as if activated by some divine power... The second, a Totodile, stands mystified, goofy grin likewise captivated by something other than the heavenly light radiating from above, staring mystified at the figure at his side, a delighted-little Eevee, this Pokemon actually paying attention to her surroundings and gazing upward, awestruck, dumbstruck to simply just sitting back on her haunches. The Totodile's squat arms are stretched around this Eevee, cuddling her close. Finally, a Mudkip stands beside the Eevee, likewise looking up, a content little grin smeared across her heroine face as she gazes off into the far, far away distance, into another time and another place... Violet's swinsuit is Horsea-themed, the actual Brassiere Bikini top adorned with a Horsea's wide maroon eyes, while the bottom, the narrow Bikini bottom is decorated with the yellow scales of it's abdomen, a swirly tail design inhabiting the back. Violet also carries in her suitcase a pair of Fushcia sunglasses, a fairly new gift from her parents she has yet to use, and the soft, worn back that she uses most often, an eery-looking Banette with a zip-up mouth for opening. In here she sotres a variety of supplies, an innate habit from her work on the Darkrose family Ranch, various potions, antitotes, freeze burns, paralyze heals, elixers, Revives, among bandages, raw berries, and also processed berries in Pokeblock form. She reads quite a few books, a secret intellect, though she prefers to philosophize to herself rather than exhibit her vast amount of knowledge. She is especially interested in legendaries and ancient supposedly-extinct pokemon, and has quite a few nonfictual books on them, as well as a few tucked-in steamy Pokemon-themed romance type novels, a guilty indulgence. Finally, and Violet prefers to keep this comfort item a little more discreet, she carries around a large, floppy Umbreon-type plushie. This plushie is special in that it was modeled after a Shiny, and unlike the common cutesy-theme of any Pokemon toy, is rather serious and realistic in apperance, with its scowling golden eyes...

Personality: A delightful girl to be around once you come to her acquaintence, Violet isn't the type to wail in defeat when she finds herself cast as the underdog in the situation, to the obvious disadvantage at a specific designated challenge due to size, strength, or otherwise Pokemon selection, and the same goes for her in all other aspects of her life. As lady luck doesn't particularly seem to trail the young female often, though thanfully, she doesn't have Violet set on her hit list as well, Violet believes in making your own luck, and if asked, would more likely scoff and pick at the notions of destiny and fate, as if not a single morsel of them existed anywhere in this universe. She is quite transcendentalist in that she believes in the power of the individual to succeed and triumph as one, though if handed a teammate, won't comaplin but rather welcome them wholeheartedly and appreciatively, contributing to the task at hand even more so than if she were tinkering away at it by herself, eager to please the one she was given to work with, and prove herself valuable. Violet has never been graced with a Pokemon, although her parents, the proud owners of several of the creatures, embraced the beasts wholeheartedly. Violet shares the same vigorous enthusiasm for the beasts, though she is rather funny when it comes to actually 'owning' one. She hates the thought of a Pokemon being made to live its life in the maximum secuirty confines of a Pokeball, and at that, being a type of Pokeliberal, would rather have one simply as a companion, not a mindless beast to manipulate and control during battle. If she exhibits bossiness to her Pokemon, it isn't because she thinks herself better in any way, shape, or form. Her sassiness comes partially from innate nature, and partially due to the fact that she was an only child, and therefore, as her parents were honest people who adored their little creation, spoiled rotten. She can tend to be a little outspoken if triggered, but this is out of social ignorance of when to hold her tongue, for she grew up in a household where her opinion was equally as treasured as that of each of her parent's, and due to this, she will blurt out whatever she's thinking, a nonfunctional brute of honesty, and one who people often avoid for her unwillingness to conform to occaisional sugarcoating and white lies. As stated before, something is off about her attitude toward Pokemon, and while she loves each that she encounters with an indominatable zest, she is saving the official title of her first "partner" for a Pokemon she is compatible with. Although ironically, signing up for a competition shellingo ut random pokemon isn't the best way to achieve a Poke "Soulmate". Around people in general, Violet is typically quiet, not prattling on meaningless small talk, and instead saving her breath for items of importance, the exception of this being of course that she has taken an interest in somebody, for whatever reason, a rare occaision indeed, for as a Ranch hand, Pokemon are the department most familiar to her, and she would just as soon hatch three hundred eggs than be pushed to start a conversation for no apparent reason. Her heart is honest, and pure, but her social skills and charisma are gruff and rugged, needing extreme work.

History: Born of rather unordinary means, Violet has a rather undramatic past. this doesn't mean she has lived her life without gaining insight from hard times and tragedy, for her current job as a lowly Ranch hand has taught her plenty about humbleness, modesty, devotion, and commitment. She has never been in a relationship, and is rather clueless and devoid of any manipulation or attraction techniques via boys. When she likes somebody, she can come across as cold, for she so much wants her feelings to be reciprocated, she practically ignores the person to the point of being cold, hoping that if they're as lovestruck as she is by them, they will comprehend her actions, and return them enthusiastically. She understands, at least, that these are the guys worth being with, if nothing else about the opposite gender. As of yet, any guys potentially interested in her as well have misinterpreted her chilliness as hostility, and left her alone. When she was fourteen, Violet's parents casually suggested that she get a job on the local Pokemon Ranch, a wealthy and cherished establishment acting not only as a sanctuary for literally every neglected, unwanted, or otherwise mistreated Pokemon in any of the four regions who could find their way there, but also as one of the primary breeding ground locations for Laboratories everywhere, specializing in starter-type Pokemon. Violet's initial reactions to this suggestion was obviously embarrassment, for she feared that her parents had picked up on vibes she hadn't known she had been giving off regarding a certain Darkrose youth, the heart-stopping attractive son of the well-off Darkrose couple, their only. Royal Darkrose was notably the most handsome member of humanity, at least to every local girl in the area. He had broken dozens of hearts just by unintentionally breaking eye contact with a girl, and was often whispered about as the Prince of the school. It wasn't the acute dashing looks that every girl in fifty miles' radius lusted over that compelled Violet to take the long route home from school every day, wasn't the taut muscled build of his torso, and the suggestive V-like muscles of his lower abdomen, sweating lightly in the hot sun that made Violet melt. Instead, she admired his confidant, gentle way with Pokemon. Without his noticing, she had stood for many hours hanging over the split wooden fence of the Ranch just watching him, racing a mixed fleet of Dodrio, Arcanine, Ponyta and Repidash on his parents' trusty Steed, a Rapidash stallion named Cinders, or marveling at the tenderness with which he coaxed a beaten pokemon to eat from his hand, the pokemon who accepted him naturally in the end, a pokemon anyone else would've labeled as "goner" by refusing its refusal to look anyone else in the eye. But Violet's parents had merely meant it as suggestion, noticing her vigor for pokemon, and making a casual connection. As acquaintences of the Darkroses, it was fairly easy to get Violet a job, while hundred of others of fickle girls' applications just wanting to get closer to Royal were declined instantaneously. Violet and Royal acknowledged each others' presence, and talked occaisionally, but each was so committed to their work and training of the Ranch pokemon, that they hadn't much time to actually converse, they were so occupied tending to the herd of thousands. Violet was accepted with open arms by all of the Pokemon, and even developed a shaky relationship with the impossible genetic freak of an expirament, the Mewtwo/Mawile Remorse. Remorse often accompanied Violet in her treks, and became fast best friends with her, to Minnie's astonishment. Violet was let into the circle of trust primarily on Remorse's high remarks, for the tempermental Pokemon, although vastly intelligent and philisophical, typically hates anything breathing. Remorse was helpful in reasoning, and oftentimes even threatening the stubborn wild pokemon who outright opposed Violet, and was even compliant in keeping her little crush on the downlow, when with anyone else, he would've exposed them in a heartbeat. He did casually drop several hints to Royal on occaision, however, making suggestive comments to Royal about Violet, much to Royal's embarrassment. It was Minnie and Kenji, Royal's devoted parents who suggested that the two sign up for the competition, goping that by doing this, the two would become closer, as, thanks to Remorse and parental intuition, Violet's feelings toward him hadn't gone unnoticed, and, as they adore the independant and Pokemon-smitten girl, a spitting image of Minnie when she was younger, wanted to give their son a gentle nudge in the "right" direction.
    Pokemon: Squirtle, plx?
    RP Sample: Minnie thought it best that she didn't question her task, but just carry it out, as quickly and efficiently as possible. For the poor Pokemons' sakes. The journey was a good deal of a way for Ace to endure, not impossibly long, but still a rough three-hour trek, against the wind currents at that, to where the valiant avian would have to fight the gusts that on other days, were soothing companions to he, Minnie, and Remorse, obedient gales that they could smoothly glide along on the whole way. This setback was no skin off Minnie's back though, for she was more than enough occupied trying to work up the courage to do what she was about to do:

No, not regarding the Mission. For someone as serious into her work as Minnie was, the upcoming Mission was about as far off as the apocolypse, as she shook, obviously perturbed by the action that she was about to perform: In the here and now. She wasn't sure if she could do it, but one nervous quick glance at the silent and battered form of Remorse willed her on, and she did it. She had clicked the "Send" button to an email she had been trying to draft for the past two and a half hours, an apology email to Mr. Kenji Darkrose, aka, the owner to the magnificent pair of eyes she had been etching. She stood, completely taut and tensed after the email had been whisked away into Cyberspace oblivion, appalled at what she had just done against every gut instinct that willed her to return to him and their Island, but satisfied nevertheless. She had had to choose, and she had chosen. If she could prevent any more lives from being sabotaged like poor Remorse's had, she would give whatever pleasure came to her for that in a heartbeat. Still, it didn't help her feel any less crappy.

"I'm sorry, Kenji.." She murmured, fighting back tears, as a flashback of yesterday ricocheted off the walls of her head, spiraling about and turning over in her mind, the Video Phone conference, Kenji's dark, worried eyes. Eyes that never seemed dark. Or to worry. There was a situation, back at Cineris. Another bomb had been dropped. Team Rocket was seemingly not only interested in playing Arceus with cruel genetic experiments on randomized Pokemon, but were now looking to manipulate and harness the raw power of several 'said' children proclaimed by prophecy to be reincarnations of Arceus. The whole thing sounded far-fetched to her, but Kenji was the one person Minnie trusted more than the Boss, and despite the ridiculous notion, had yearned to be there the very instant he had called upon her, teamed up with him again, saving the world at his side- one gifted child at a time. But while he was manning the fort in this department, Minnie had this one to uphold. As torn as she was, she was 'this' close to cracking the manufacturing facility, and perhaps the holding place of every altered Pokemon that Team Rocket had ever changed. If she could save even one of these Pokemon, as she had Remorse, then she might make a tiny change for the better.

Ooc of the day: I hope that's good enough. Sorry. Muchos distractions and an impending and oncoming illness has made me feel like poo, and has probably already affected the quality of my SU. If it's not good enough, tell me what to fix, and i'll gladly edit.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • pkmnguy123: It's good, just add more to Personality, Appearence, and more description on History and you'll be good.:)

MetalGardevoir: Preffered and if possible more...as long as it's good in length and description

Umbreongirl: Just notify me(VM) once you're finished with it:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back