• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokedex Game

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    How about Hectron at #513, the Pokemon associated with Pokemon Chaos. Beware of his Hectic Attack!

514 is Controkon. The static Pokemon, his Static Beam has a 100% chance of paralysis, and has 145 power. Alas, Controkon must rest next turn after doing this attack, unlike Zap Cannon. Sorry, I didn't know my two posts would merge!

Last edited:

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years
    So now the long awaited evo-process
    #303 Mawile (like Mauville) steel type, ability Hyper cutter, found in Victory Road (Hoenn)
    #515 Metalburk (like Petalburg) steel dark type, ability Weakerkiller (pkmns under lv 40 gets 1.5x damage), found in Underbed Area
    #516 Dustborrow (like Rustboro) steel dark type, ability Hide (phisical attacks's damage is reducet by 1/4), evolve with the dusT stone only in the Underbed Darks
    :)

Back