• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeKennel

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    yo hows it goin brush i love the pokes we traded im on now if you need any help with breeding

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    yo hows it goin brush i love the pokes we traded im on now if you need any help with breeding

as of right now I am in no need of assistance but I will let you know if I am later. Do you mind me breeding the Scizor you let me borrow so I can get a female Scyther? I'm still looking for metal coat. ALso, thank you again for the Entei. I'll try to breed you a ralts and catch you something good tommorow. As for now i must get ready for guests coming to my home.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    as of right now I am in no need of assistance but I will let you know if I am later. Do you mind me breeding the Scizor you let me borrow so I can get a female Scyther? I'm still looking for metal coat. ALso, thank you again for the Entei. I'll try to breed you a ralts and catch you something good tommorow. As for now i must get ready for guests coming to my home.

ok np and yea go ahead and bread that scizor

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    I can give you Natu for your Abra, and Buneary for Tentacruel. Sound okay?

Deal accepted. We shall trade tommorow or monday though as our employees are tired from breeding all day. Is that alright? Also it will be traded as a tentacool. Is this okay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    NOTE: To all trainers who asked for pokemon with egg moves. Your pokemon are ready. Notify us when you are ready to trade.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    Here is what I am looking for

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
    PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
    PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
    PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Here is what I am looking for

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
    PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
    PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
    PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT

please re-read the first post. We breed pokemon here at the pokekennel. As of right now we do not have any event pokemon available for trade nor do we have any in our possession. please read before you post. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    hey im on now brush ill be on HG in wifi room

okay just give me a minute cause I'm right in the middle of a trade. Do you happen to have a male dratini with extreme speed by the way? I just want to borrow it for a sec to breed it cause I don't have HG and someone was asking for one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    okay just give me a minute cause I'm right in the middle of a trade. Do you happen to have a male dratini with extreme speed by the way? I just want to borrow it for a sec to breed it cause I don't have HG and someone was asking for one.

ok ill be waiting and sry no i dont i have actually been trying to get ahold of one myself

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    okay let me know alright. also I saw your request for ralts and trapinch
    i have those too let me know what your offering :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Update: Attention Trainers! We've Expanded our Facilities! Even more pokemon to choose from! Look to our first Post for more information!

-PokeKennel Staff

Last edited:
    Back