• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • I laughed softly and smiled, saying, "Nah, it's nothing. My Hitmonlee got in a really good kick this morning, nothing else." My smiles softened a little as I looked into Kat's eyes and said, "Don't worry, okay?" I was a little startled by how sincerely I meant that, but...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Clow follow the senior to the main office "um.. thanks. Clow said nervously to the angry senior "yah yah your welcome um what?s your name? Clow Damon, nice to meet you. Clow said and went into the office "hello I?m Clow and ?I?m hear to get me class schedule".
    OCC: Sry if you read my sig ill be really busy so try and work it out.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Kat smiled again and flopped back on the bed. She smiled as she spoke, unsure if Alec could see her or not. "You must be hungry," she said nonchalantly, keeping any trace of fear of the food out of her voice.

For some reason, she couldn't bring herself to worry him over her not being hungry.

Years
  • Breeding methods was fairly interesting. Noah was able to bond with Vulpix on a much more personal level, and during Battle Skills, he was able to find out just how powerful she really was during a battle with the mysterious girl from his first class, the same person who he now identified as Samira, a very fun-loving girl. In his mind, Vulpix was like the opposite of Princess.

Noah made his way happily down the hall with Vulpix in his arms, and Samira by his side with Persian, a very sophisticated feline, not quite approving of Samira making new friends, always glaring at the tiny Vulpix above her.

Princess looked up at Nat with a grin. She wasn't too sure how Noah would react to a battle though... It was obvious that Princess still was no match for most of the pokemon in the school. Her wide grin quickly turned into a frown though, as she saw a Persian approach her and Nat with Noah and another girl, Vulpix wrapped in his arms. with so many oppurtunities to leave Princess with no attention, she was beginning to feel very competitive again, just like she had that same morning.

'Hey guys!' Noah smiled, stopping a bit earlier than Samira, leaving her closer to Nat and Princess.

'Hehe, hi!' Samira smiled, giving the two a simple wave.

'I'm Samira... Nice to meet you!' Persian looked fondly towards Nat, but noticed Bubbles and Princess, just two more things to play with. Normally Princess would've stayed with Nat out of fear, but trying to look impressive, she jumped out of Nat's arms, and onto Vulpix, squeezing into the tight opening that Noah had made. Out of irritation, Vulpix playfully bit Princess, and dropped to the ground, beside Persian.

'This isn't very good...' Samira said in a hollow tone, recalling Persian to her pokeball, and sending out Evee. Evee was much more playful, happily greeting all the pokemon with an individual

'Eve!' for each one, followed by a warm smile.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat looked at the new girl with a smile, though her mind was reeling. She shook back the thoughts, looking to Noah. "New friend?" she asked gently, still smiling.

She clutched Bubbles a little tighter to her body as the Persian eyed it. It was nothing like her own playful feline friend, but much colder towards other Pokemon, so it seemed. The Horsea giggled a bit, happy for the extra attention.

Ruby and Fang glared at the Persian before it was recalled, thankful. Both knew they could hold their own against it and both were not planning on letting it get close to their trainer or less able companions.

Nat watched Princess sadly. Noah needed help... It was obvious that his Pokemon were jealous of each other... and it could have been so easy to avoid those feelings if Noah knew how...

She shook her head and waited for Noah's reply.

Years
  • 'Yep!' Noah said with a smile, sitting down at a table. Princess flicked around her ear, feeling very agitated. Samira's Evee was very enthusiastic about meeting the new pokemon. First he ran up to Nat and Bubbles, then to Fang and Ruby, wagging his tail frantically. Samira giggled in response,

'He's been like that ever since he go to the academy,' she said.

'This our first year here, we transferred from Rustboro,' She explained with a smile, taking a seat at a table. Noah followed, sitting down beside her, setting Princess onto the table, and picking up Vulpix. Vulpix acted as if nothing was wrong, and Princess felt a bit guilty, being jealous of such a young pokemon... Then again, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Princess shook her head, more angry with herself than anything. She sighed and sat atop the table, keeping a bit of distance between her and Vulpix.

'So how did your classes go?' Noah asked.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    OOC: Ughhh... I'm so behind.. but right now I've been busy.. and I'm getting sick.. so I don't know how often I'll be posting >__<

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "Just fine, Princess healed up wonderfully, and was a little ray of sunshine for me to carry around during class."

She looked at Noah seriously. "Speaking of which, I'd like to talk to you about that at a later time..." she said in an undertone, sitting next to him.

She looked back to the new girl. "Well, my name's Nat. That's Ruby, Fang, and Bubbles," Nat said happily, pointing to each in turn. "Not my entire team, but most of it."

Bubbles cooed a bit, releasing a small amount of bubbles, living up to her namesake. Nat giggled happilly. "One of the only attacks she knows so far, and she doesn't even take it seriously!"

OOC: *huggles Anna* No worries, we just rushed through the first half of the day, not spending much time in the classes. You can catch up with one easy post. Nat and Noah are in the cafeteria, for reference.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • OOC: My apologies for the in activeness (Schoolwork.) We are in 2nd or 3rd Period? Sorry, but I just got loss. -_-

BIC: Frowning at his glimmering Rolex watch, Darin knew that he was going to be late to his class if he doesn't hurry. He swiftly returned Skarmory back to it's respective ball and broke into a sprint. Darin then ceased to a halt until I reached a teacher, forwarding his hand towards him.

"Slow down, kid. You don't want to trip and fall!" He chuckled as he walked back into his classroom. He scowled at him. Darin despises it when people call me kid or younger. Darin clenched my fists, but retained from the violence. Darin hated being late, according to Jeremy's philosophy.

"You should never be late for anything! It ruins your rep, or reputation. Plus, it also makes you look silly when you come in the class late," He stated.

That was only a few of the statements that Jeremy says that are actually true.

Years
  • Noah nodded,

'Sure, whatever time is good for you, we can talk,' He said, watching Samira interact with everyone.

'Nice to meet you all,' she said with a smile, stroking Evee as he pounced onto the table, greeting Princess, he'd already met Vulpix.

Samira looked towards bubbles with a spontaneous chuckle, watching the way she acted when she heard her name.

'What a sweetheart,' she said, pulling back a few loose strands of hair behind her ear.

'Would you guys like to go get some food?' Noah pleaded, practically on his knees.

'I'm STARVING!!!' Princess giggled, then patted Noah's shoulder on the edge of her toes, in pitty.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yikari chuckled at the senior's expression before following Lyst, Spark easily keeping the pace beside them. Somehow Yikari had the feeling that this particular senior was in for one heck of a year.

A few minutes later both of them had made it succesfully to class. Just a few moments before proffessor Bates, who informed them that he was slightly late due to having disciplined a certain senior for excessive swearing in the hallways on his way. Yikari grinned inwardly as he took a seat next to Lyst, having a fairly good hunch of who the senior in question was. Spark took himself a spot under the table as the lesson commenced, yawning slightly. This, in the Vulpix's mind, was where the boring bits started.

OOC: How far are we in the day?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "A little." I replied seriously, coming close to the topic of one of my main concerns about Kat. I added, "But not really, I just need a sandwich or something. I'll get you something while I'm up, if you want."

I stood and stretched, relieveing a little of the tension in my abdomen. That really HAD been a good kick, I would be sore tomorrow too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back