• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Buhar Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    The Pokemon Adventure: Buhar Region (Currently accepting SUs!)

Plot
    Choice. It affects everybody in this wonderful land of Buhar. With its high peaks, and low deserts, and a fashion sense stuck in the Victoria Era (which we are), it truly is a land made for Pokémon Trainers. Do you choose to treat your Pokémon with respect and love? Or do you treat them with cruelty and disdain? No matter what type of trainer you are, Buhar IS the place to continue your Pokémon Journey or start one.

Hello. My name is Professor Cotton and I am the lead Pokémon Scientist here in Buhar. Although currently I am studying the odd weather patterns we've been experiencing. Sandstorms on our mountains, snowfall in the desert. I believe it is somehow based on Buhar's energy supply.

You see, Buhar gets all of its energy from Steam; be it from coal or mixing fire and water. Lately though Buhar has been going through energy crisis and Steam has been getting harder to make. Coal has been becoming scarce and mixing fire and water takes too long to mass produce. And since everything relies on Steam, I believe the energy crisis and the weird weather patterns are somehow related.

Also the Pillar of Buhar and Team Durumu have become more active lately. The Pillar of Buhar wants the primary form of government to be Communism, where everybody gets a bit of everything, while Team Durumu wants it to be a Monarchy, where the land is ruled by a King or Queen. That sounds all well and good right? Wrong. PoB is using riots and vicious strikes to get what they want and Durumu is not above using Terrorism and hiring thugs to get what they want. You will most likely meet them on your travels.

What is most disconcerting about the two teams is that Team Durumu has been seen in the odd storm strikes before and after the storm. Also key members of Congress have been seen associating with members of the Pillar of Buhar. Is Team Durumu the cause for the weather patterns and the whole energy crisis a giant sham? Or are they doing what they claim to be doing which is helping? Are the Pillar of Buhar bribing key members of Congress into getting laws they want passed or keeping their members out of jail? Or is it just coincidence.

This is where you come in. I have put out the word that I have Starter Pokemon available for young trainers. I have received confirmation from at least twenty people so first come first serve.

So your job as a Trainer is all about choice. Investigate the weather patterns? Figure out the energy crisis? Join Pillar of Buhar or Team Durumu? Or just go through the Pokémon League and become the Champion? It's your choice. (OOC: Don't worry, it all comes together!)

Rules
    1) No legendaries! Under no circumstances will a Trainer be powerful enough to catch a legendary Pokémon.
    2) Respect all PC rules. No bunnying, modding, etc. Let's be mature people.
    3) I am the Game Master, which means my word is LAW. However I am not inflexible. If you wish do argue with something that I have done that you don't agree with, talk to me about it.
    4) Let me know if you will be gone for some time. Otherwise I'll kick you out.
    5) Be prepared to post at least once a week.
    6) Use spell check!
    7) I want at least a two paragraph post out of everyone! That is the bare minimum and just like in real life, when you do the minimum and you get the minimum. That means I will either reward you very little or just want reward you. Come here to write!
    8) Have fun! Or don't I don't really care.
    9) Put Get Back next to your name so I know you have read the rules.

Name: Not that hard people
    Age: 16-24 Remember this is a Victorian setting so you would have to be at least almost twenty
    Appearance: Again Victorian setting. So you wouldn't be walking around in jeans and a hoodie. Two Paragraph Minimum
    Personality: Two Paragraphs Minimum. And this is the person you will be playing as so make it good!
    History: What has your life been like up till now?
    RP Sample: Just need to see what you usually write like
    Starter Pokémon: Nuff said

Starter Pokémon
    Bulbasaur
    Level: 5
    Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Overgrow
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl

Chimchar
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Leer

Totodile
    Level:5
    Type:Water
    Ability:Torrent
    Attacks:Scratch, Leer

Elekid
    Level:5
    Type:Electricity
    Ability:Static
    Attacks:Quick Attack, Leer

Trapinch
    Type: Ground
    Ability: Arena Trap
    Attacks: Bite

Wild Card (This one you have to have a very good sign up to get and it can't be any of the types listed on here already!)
    Type:
    Attacks:

Meowth
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Pickup
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl

Bagon
    Type: Dragon
    Ability: Rock Head
    Attacks: Rage, Bite

Gameplay
    By now most people should know what a Journey RPG is but in case you need a review or are new to Journey RPG's here's the rundown.

I, myself, will not actually be playing the game. Instead, I will be the "Game Master", helping players along their Journeys. I will control the wild Pokémon as well as other Pokémon Trainers, Team Kirli, Gym Leaders, Professor Cotton, etc.

The only things the players can control are their own characters and that character's Pokémon. Please do not try to "God Mod" and control other people's characters or Pokémon, or wild Pokémon either (as far as capturing them is concerned). Basically, you can fight the wild Pokémon, but I will be the one who decides if you catch it or not and how powerful it is depending on the quality of your post.

The players will not necessarily post in a specific, pre-determined order but, regardless, I will post right after that last person and sometimes even after each player individual player, depending on how busy I am. Then the cycle will start all over again. Please read the forum Role Play rules if you have any other questions or concerns. You can also just PM me if you have any questions! I will be putting up an OOC page once we really get started so you could also just post questions there.

Accepted Players
    Bulbasaur: Open!
    Chimchar: Taken by GDark08
    Totodile: Open!
    Elekid: Taken by VIII.Bond Of Flame.XIV.
    Trapinch: Taken by Lucciola
    Wild Card: Taken by Zeta Dimentio
    Meowth: Taken by Lugia-a
    Bagon: Taken by Damn Swifty

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    may I reserve a totodile? I also need to write out my char.

[EDIT]

Do you mind if I re-use a character from one of my old RPs? I'll remake the history and tune everything up.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Name: Rocky Markov(please don't say it's not a real name IT IS MY NAME!)(Get Back! NOW!)
    Appearance: Rocky stands 5-4 and with silver silky hair although it is kinda long for a male he doesn't really care any how he wears a greenish long sleeve shirt most of the time or sometimes he will wear a black one. He has Black sneakers and has greenish blue jeans or torn black ones. He has Reddish Yellow eyes which sometimes turn sky blue. he is slightly thin. He has a scar on his back (from a wild Pokemon battle with an ursaring didn't go very well).He Wears a Porkpie hat (search it if u don't know what it is) with a poffin case in his pocket for Treecko.He sometimes wears a Red bandanna on his head and sometimes he even wears a gray coat.Rocky sometimes wears black shades if he is trying to either look cool,disguise himself,or if he just feels like it.
    Rocky is also slightly pale.

Personality:Rocky is one of those teens who gets annoyed by his parents a lot and is sometimes a downer though he can be rude sometimes he is a great researcher and is very skilled in nature.Rocky can also be crude if someone annoys or irritates or any other word that means the same thing.Rocky is also very calm and quiet hiding in crowds Rocky likes to hang alone while watching others quietly.He also acts very Bold and Brave if he notices a Pokemon in danger.He is not very social.
    Blade enjoys cool cloudy days when things are quiet.He very much dislike criminals and will try to stop them if able to.Rocky also enjoys hanging on trees disguised as the leaves and the tree itself so people don't notice him.He also dislikes rude people.

History:
    Well Rocky was born in a nice little town called Rampage berg only named this because of the Pokemon in the deep water who rampage all day and night such as Crystal Onix,Red Garydos,and a lot more but back to Rocky.
    when he was born his mother had died a week after birth and has lived with his father for basically all his life and has taught him very well.In Rocky's little town were some criminals who called themselves
    Team Galactic(you should know them)who wanted to control the Pokemon in the lake but ended up causing mass chaos with them because not even they could control them.Rocky was around 13 at the time and was walking around when all of a sudden Crystal Onix jumped out of the lake but something was different his eyes were dark red his skin looked like steel and he was roaring at the top of his lungs.Rocky tried to run but the Onix caught up to him then out of nowhere a Treecko jumped out and used Iron tail on the Onix knocking him out for now.
    RP Sample: The night was dark,the air was cold,the rocks were sharp,but hope had not fallen Blade had escaped them,but he could not escape what was coming he knew what he had to do.
    No more running Blade ran back towards them
    No more being framed Blade got closer to the criminals
    NO MORE ASSAULT! Blade was face to face with the leader Gengar.

"So wimp you come back for more eh well i'll let my minions take you" As Gengar disappeared in a shadow.His two helpers Duskull and Sableye walked up to him.
    "Don't worry boss we got this runt"
    "Hehe ya let's get him dusk!"
    As the two charged at him Blade just jumped and used razor leaf.
    "Ow that hurt!"
    "This will teach you to mess with us"as Duskull started to use Shadow ball
    Honestly they must be joking As Sableye tried to sneak up behind him Duskull fired the Shadow ball and Blade jumped with a second left leaving Sableye to get crushed.
    "Oh eih doh" As the mumbling Sableye fell backwards leaving it just Duskull and Blade
    "Why you little runt take this"As Duskull tried to fire another Shadow ball
    Oh come now surely you learn from mistakes As Blade's tail started to glow the Shadow ball was heading towards him.
    Now what's he up to As Blade swung his tail at this Shadow ball hurling it back at Duskull
    "Oh Crap"

BOOM!!!

"And pop goes the Duskull..."
    (this was something i did in a pokemon rp meaning you are a pokemon)

Starter Pokémon:
    Wild Card:
    Species: Treecko
    Nickname: Blade
    Appearance: Blade is a Treecko who is a little bit more red then green as if he is bloody from a war.
    Personality: In battle Blade acts tough,determined and fair and never shows any mercy for the Pokemon he is fighting.Out side of battle Blade acts just like Rocky:Quiet,Non social,and out of the way watching others.
    History: Blade was obtained as a Treecko for Rocky as his first Pokemon when he was 10 although he was a different color his appearance is not to be made a fool of.Blade has grown alongside Rocky every step of the way tracking enemies,finding food/shelter and Rocky has cared for him very much.
    Moveset: Absorb,Pound,leer,Iron Tail.

good enough?

i will edit it later if it's not good enough.

sorry Blade is a grass type but i really wanted Treecko after all he is my favorite pokemon so sorry :(

I know the wild card is currently taken but i tried to edit it.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Zeta Dimentio: Wild Card is reserved for you just make sure its not one of the types listed up there. Dragon is fine since technicaly Trapinch isn't a dragon type (yet)
    To pikakip: Totodile is reserved for you and thats fine!
    To Lugia-a: Bulbasaur is reserved for you!
    To Ic3b3rgZ: Chimchar is reserved for you!
    To Blasto King: Good effort but there are somethings wrong with your SU. 1st: Personality, Apperence and History are far too short and dare I say boring? I can't find any flaws in your character! In short he can basically be any type of person. Give him emotion! Also history is far too boring. Give me something to understand the character. I'm not asking for an orphan bitter child but lets be creative yeah? Also Rocky is not a name. I don't care what you say about the "Rocky Movies". Rocky is not actually a name. And you obviously didn't read the Rules. Until you can show me otherwise you are Denied.
    I'm Not Your Hero: I hate to say this but somebody already beat you to Elekid :( But if all starters are taken PM me and we'll work something out.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Name: Odette Judith Doyle
    Appearance: Odette is first and foremost set off by her copper blonde hair, which is really a nice way of saying that it is quite orange. Her face is decorated with a line of freckles that start right under her eyes and comes together over the bridge of her nose. A solid line of pretty freckles that don't get appreciated enough. Her skin, however, is fair enough, it's the kind of fair that doesn't tan, at all, and so she can't handle long periods of sun very well. Her skin burns bad and she gets a heatstroke easily. A portable parasol does wonders, really.
    Her copper hair has natural ringlets that curl beautifully and quite neatly, which almost counteract the fact that they are orange, in the Victorian chart of beauty. Almost. She's of average height, a bit closer to the small scale, and a healthy starvation has kept her very thin, which is only maximized by the wonderful thing called a corset. She does have a tendency of letting herself go when it comes to eating, something that is sure to be maximized by the coming absence of her glowering mother.

Odette's high-class rank causes her to have to wear the full apparel whenever she is awake. For house-calls, parties or simply sitting at home, waiting for a party, she would have to wear a corset, petticoats and heavy loads of silk, brocade, or any fabric that her mother finds that she needs to wear at that moment. Yes, Odette is indeed dressed by her mother, but Judith Doyle can be very convincing. Naturally she completely disapproves of Odette's decisions. Odette has tons of dresses made especially for her, but for the occasion of the journey, she wears something a little lighter, though still properly heavy. And, of course, God forbid she should be able to breathe!

Personality: Odette is in all aspects a bit of a rebel. As much as she can at least, which isn't at a lot, truthfully. She has been taught to be a proper lady in all aspects. Know when to shut your mouth and sip your tea while looking pretty. Patience has never been a virtue that she has possessed however, and she has this unfortunate thing that she always speaks when she's not supposed to. So, in a way, she really doesn't know when to shut her mouth and sip her tea.

She has guts, that has to be admitted. She dares to do things that others wouldn't so easily dare to do, even if they are things that come back to haunt her. This sets her apart from other people, even if she lived in an age where being set apart from someone isn't the best that could happen. But, she is an eye catcher, with her bold presence and bright hair it is hard to overlook her in a crowd.

But, no one ever accuses Odette of making smart decisions all of the times. It's a good thing that she's not too bad at lying and sneaking around, or she would have ruined her life a long time ago. Developing affairs with servants is not really the best thing for a girl's reputation, especially an unmarried one…

History: Odette had always been a lively little girl. Born to the very rich Doyle family, a name that is renown all throughout the Buhar region. She was born with a curiosity that was bigger than her mouth, and often got in trouble for saying things she shouldn't. And that was when she was just a child. It went so far that she got sent to a finishing school where she learned her manners and such. Or, more accurately, the manners were pretty much ironed in while they attempted to iron out the wrinkles, to use a nice metaphor.

Pokémon have always intrigued Odette greatly, though her family never really owned many, for her mother detested them. This one detail cause Odette to let her streak of rebellion against her mother's controlling ways grow. She started to interact with Pokémon as much as she could, she even begged a low-class worker who worked in the Doyle's main house's stables to teach her about them. Why the Doyle's would have a stable if Judith Doyle didn't like Pokémon? Very simple, Jonathan Doyle, Odette's father, did like them, and kept them all in a big stable-complex.

This particular servant taught Odette everything he knew, and they used to have little battled with her father's Pokémon when she was home from finishing school. And when she permanently returned, she always made time to play with the creatures and to talk to Naveen. Between fancy house-calls and the parties she would hang out and try not to get her dress dirty, which was rather difficult in a stable.

Of course, her mother did not approve and forbade her to talk to Naveen. This, naturally, did not stop Odette at all, and she simply started sneaking around to see him. It really isn't surprising that this turned into a love affair, sneaking out in the middle of the night to see a guy usually does that. She kept it secret pretty well though, no one ever found out. But Odette wasn't really happy when Judith proposed that she should start looking for a husband, she was already 16 after all, time to continue the doyle line! Odette thought nothing of it. She and Neveen spent hours trying to think of a way to keep this from happening, and finally got to the Trainer part. It would lower Odette's status considerably, but she would delay her marriage for a long time. And if she succeeded, then she would be famous, and surely to get a good marriage. She pressured her parents, especially her father, into letting her. She argued that she would take a servant with her to take care of her, nothing would happen to her with his protection!

And so Odette was off, quite happily, with Naveen as her 'servant', she couldn't be happier.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Starter Pokémon: Bulbasaur or...

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
    Name: Lucciola Avalon (Get Back)
    Appearance: Lucciola stands around 6'1 with a broad shouldered build and a fairly average complexion though there is a slight darkness to it but this is due to coal clouds he walks through daily, his eyes are a shining green that almost sparkle in direct light while his hair is a dirty blond colour at about medium length and is often in a straight yet slightly wavy in formation.

Most people would think he was some over grown paper boy due his manner of dress which consists of brown three quarter pants with brown suspenders attached to them, dirty white button up shirt and a light brown jacket and a beige newsboy cap. All of this is his usual common dress because of the various odd jobs he does much of his clothing isn't of the cleanest fashion, though there isn't any rips or tears in any of them but some of them are a bit worn down from their original colours.

Personality: Lucciola is a carefree person that loves to enjoy life in all it's forms and cares deeply for all innocent life but that hasn't stopped him having to work odd jobs since he's now too old for being a paper boy, but whenever he gets time he goes to sit upon high places and look out into the distance in hopes of traveling the world to see new and interesting sights. Though he has no specific place in mind because he's not that well versed in the geographical features of his land since he never really went to school though that doesn't mean he isn't a learned person because unlike some of his class, he can both read and write fairly well and even happens to like doing so when he gets the chance to read or write he's usually up in those high places imagining places beyond the horizon where anything is possible.

Though most consider him too much of a dreamer Lucciola knows he's capable of much more then odd jobs and has been known to adapt to spontaneous situations fairly well and often survives on his wits and adaptive skills, so he hopes one day he'll go out on a big adventure where he can enjoy himself while still giving back to the world in anyway that he can. He hopes that someday he'll be able to become some kinda of hero or hope for other people of his class since many of them resign themselves to their pitful existence while Lucciola dreams of a better future, where he can help who grow up as poor as he did a better and morer fifthfilling life so that they too can live their dreams.

History: Lucciola was born into a lower class family where everyday was a fight for survival amongst the terrible slums of his home town and it was that large a town that the little person was looked down upon or not at all, so at a young age Lucciola went out and found himself jobs mostly paperboy work which he did successfully for many years although the pay wasn't great it was at least some help to him and his family. He has a brother that is four years his senior but his attitude and ego leaves a lot to be desired so when he was old enough in his book Lucciola's brother left the family home, though their mother never found out but Lucciola heard that he may of fell into a bad crowd and could be wrapped up in the trouble rumoured to be occuring lately amongst the higher classes.

Once he got told old to be a paperboy he was cast out into the world where he used his learned skills to find himself odd jobs running errands or doing menial labour among the coal plants not far from his house, so this continued on as his family's health got worse and his mother died when he was 17 due to an unknown illness that Doctor's wouldn't even bother to look at because her social status. So now he was left alone since his elder brother had already long since left and his father had done the same numerous years earlier, thus he just continued his work among the coal plants and errand runs in till his dreams finally come true and he gets to go out further into the world.

RP Sample: Walking through the smog filled roads behind the coal plants Lucciola was minding his own business when he came across a couple of men harassing a young paperboy, and from what he could tell it was only over the payment for the paper which he knew the boy was entitled too so he stepped forward "Hey you two, back off and give the boy his money" warned Lucciola. The two man looked over and saw him and just laughed "What are you going to do about it kid" asked one of the men as he stepped away from the boy, while the other one kept a hold of the kid's arm "Well I'll take you both on if I have too, because that boy deserves his payment so please give it too him" replied Lucciola.

The men looked at each other "Well you did say please" commented the man who was about a metre away from Lucciola and took a coin out of his pocket and flipped it toward the newsboy, "Now scram boy" commented the man and the other one let him go as the kid gave a look and smile to Lucciola and run off down the alley towards the open street. "Now that the kids gone, we can take that coin out of your hide" expressed the man in front of Lucciola who then cracked his knuckles while the man's friend approached, "Seems like an unfair fight here, but oh well me and my honour" commented Lucciola who just barely dodged a punch the first man attempted without warning.

So after just dodging what could've been a hay maker Lucciola grabbed the man's arm and used it to block his friend's attack which had him breaking a plank of wood over the first man's arm, "Serves you right" adds Lucciola as he jumps back and the man with the plank drops it and starts apologizing while the hurt one is telling him to shut up. Using this opportunity Lucciola makes a run towards the street so that he can maybe find a bobby to help him though he figured his poor appearance and the fact that he's running would likely make him look suspect, but it took a few seconds for the two men to relieze that their new play thing had ran away so they go after him at their top speed.

But it's not enough to catch up to the youthful Lucciola whose already into the crowd and dodging people back and forth since he's done this several times in his youth, and most of the time for similar reasons to the newsboy that he helped on minutes before but he's happy once he finds that he's run so far into the crowd that the two men are long gone.

Starter Pokémon: Trapinch

Any good?

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Lugia-a: While you didn't have Get Back next to your name i'm willing to let it slide. You're sign up was very good and I can tell you put time and thought into you character. You are accepted with a Meowth!

To Lucciola: That was a pretty good sign up. A few grammical errors here and there but you have definitly put some time into this. You are accepted with a Trapinch!

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'd love that Meowth or Wild Card, my sign up will be done soon!

Thanks.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To iPochama: Ok Bulbasaur is reserved for you.

To Blasto King: I know you're givin this your best try but i keep finding things wrong with your SU. First thing right off the bat all I'm seeing is a giant wall of text with no spacing. That dosen't make me want to read it. Again this is a Victorian Setting which means you're char's style would definitly not work within the confinse of society. So because its a Victorian like world that means no Team Galactic, no long hair, and no Red Gyarados. Also you're SU feels rather rushed as it dosen't flow together. So I'm sorry to say denied. I can see potential but practice on your writing first.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Incoming wall of text!

Name: Aria Madison [Get Back]
    Appearance: Aria is around 5ft8 and slightly curvaceous. She has very slender arms and very elegant hands. She has shoulder length copper hair in a 'bob' hairstyle with straight bangs. Aria is often disgraced or shunned by members of the community for her notorious fashion sense, often dressing in ludicrously high heeled boots or simplistic dresses. Though she is curvaceous, she has a very long and elegant face, with sharp and defined features, with a profile that looks like it could cut diamond. She has freckles dotted around her body, most visible on her face (if she is not wearing her signature black hat) as she is usually covered by a thick black jacket, dotted with all kinds of metal studs and chains.

Her makeup is very minimal, often only using a very subtle lipstick and occasional blush. She does not wear a lot of jewelery, however, she does always carry a silver ring on her finger and has been known to wear silver earrings with red inset gems.

Personality: She is not a particularly friendly person, and is often jealous or bitter, however charming she may seem on the outside. Her desire to break the mold and gather attention has led her to become notorious in the community . She is ridiculously uppity, often thinking she is above everyone and everything, and would happily join Team Durumu, if she thought she had a chance of ever becoming queen, or if they disposed of their tacky henchmen.

She can't take criticism very well, nor can she battle very well, so she avoids the two by pampering her darling Persian, her only friend as almost everyone loathes or dislikes her. Although on the surface it would seem she carries a nonchalant and 'cool' attitude, she's extremely lonely. She has agreed to become a trainer now because "she wants to see the world", really she just wants friends.

History: As a child, Aria loved fashion and design, making outfits from all manner of things, curtains, bedsheets, whatever she could find. However as her family were relatively poor, she did not make much of an impression on the fashion industry, and due to her mother's Christianity(is this a religion in Buhar?) Aria was not allowed to wear any of her designs, and so grew angry and bitter towards her parents and anyone who would not allow her to be herself.

She was born into a middle class family and has always struggled to be more than that, even though she can't really afford to. Her shocking fashion sense is really just recycled clothing with a bit of punch. Her father was a coal miner, and her mother stayed at home to cook and clean, and look after their Persian, until they both died of a mysterious flu that completely ravaged the Buhar region (Not sure if this is okay, will take it out if not.). Her father left quite a bit of money through assets (particularly his rare Persian, which Aria loved, but though money was better than.) and her mother even more so due to a priceless family heirloom, needless to say, Aria sold the heirloom and the assets, and gave her parents rather cheap funerals. She then moved to (town with Pokemon Professor not specified. Will edit once told what it is.

Her life there has been so much better. The thrill and buzz of the inner city is so much better than her old foggy town, the air filled with the dust and smog of coal, not that this town isn't, just that the hubbub and business are enough to redeem it. She has currently applied for a Bulbasaur, as she dearly misses and wish she hadn't sold her fathers Persian. Her two main interests in traveling Buhar is to make new friends and to see if she can find her Persian again, and to see if she can buy it back.

RP Sample: Aria took off her black jacket and rubbed off a soup stain with some water from the kettle. She couldn't afford to wash her clothes regularly, nor herself, infact could she afford to even wash her hair once a week, she'd consider herself very lucky. As she was rubbing her jacket, and balancing her kettle in her other hand, she saw a large Spinarak crawl across the wall of the generously sized apartment, screaming, she dropped the kettle and stared as the Spinarak scuttled off, probably pleased with herself.

Clutching a now very bashed kettle, Aria sunk into a chair, and wept. How could it have come to this? Aria Madison, poverty stricken. She had always wanted more than this, she wanted to be rich, famous, appreciated. For the rest of the night thoughts of what she would do with more money brought her back up to her usual smarmy and smug self, she knew that the thoughts always made her happier, but it was always devastating to come to the realisation that her dreams would never be fulfilled.

The following morning she zipped up her boots, combed her hair with an old ornate comb that had obviously seen better days, and wrapped her jacket round her soft frame, however poor she was, she always found overly generous nourishment. She grabbed the handle of the door to her apartment and drew in a deep deep breath and hoped that when she headed out to the professor's laboratory today, he'd tell her exactly what she wanted to hear.

Starter Pokémon: Bulbasaur.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back