• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Two things:
    1. I did buy stuff from the market. Hopefully you will update that.
    2. Will Mankeys be available on route 2?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I have a potentially awesome post for Route 2, as long as my writing skills don't fail me. Full of humor, action and minor character interaction. It is going to be fun.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    So im introducing a new guy... but he will be appearing much later. Anyway I will be playing him, and he will have my Firered team... for now anyway.

Bobby Baker

Character Info
    Player: Zimvee
    Birth Date: November 3rd, 1991

Appearance: Bobby is about 5ft 5in tall and weighs about 120lb. Very thin he's skin tone is tan almost to the point of looking like he is from the Caribbean as he spends most of his time outside. He has a mess of curly black hair that is constantly knotted and has dark brown Hershey chocolate eyes. He not on the strong side so he's very boney to the point that you can count his ribs. Among his family he is tall and lanky when he is actually rather short. Wears a brown unzipped jacket all the time with a black/brown shirt underneath. Wears blue jeans and and faded blue shoes. The shoes are a pair of hover shoes that Bobby has invented. Bobby also sports a pair of goggles that his dad gave him for his 8th birthday on his head that lets him see in the rain and sandstorms. They also double as binoculars and lets him see his and the opponents pokemon's stats. Bobby has a red bandanna that he wears over his hair to hid a giant scar that he recieved when he was younger when he fell off a cliff during a fight.

Personality: Bobby on the surface seems to be rather edgy and sarcastic. While he has a sarcastic streak a mile long deep down he is a very happy carefree boy. Always thinking up random thoughts and saying them out loud Bobby is known to draw odd looks from people. He also dosen't know when to keep his mouth shut, saying the first thing that comes to his head, most of the time inappropriate at the time. Tries to come off as a ladies man, Bobby actually is hopeless when it comes to dating. This isnt surprising as he is known to be shy at first, but when you get to know him he is one of the closet friends you'll have.

History: Born prematurely on November 3rd 1991, it looked like Bobby wasn't going to last long in this world. But as fate would have it Bobby is a fighter at heart and manage to recover from his unknown condition. His first few years were rough living with his mom in his Grandma's house while his dad was at college. As soon as he graduated Bobby's father took his mom and Bobby into his small apartment in Pallet Town. They soon quickly moved to a condo where Bobby was introduced to Pokemon and other kids. In kindergarden the other kids distrusted Bobby so he turned to his wild Pokemon friends for support. Their friendship didn't last long as soon Bobby and his family moved to Vermillion City.

Their life was even harder for Bobby, as he was now an older brother to a little brother and a little sister. Now he had to contend with new friends, a new place, and new family members. The three years here were Bobby's loneliest as no one wanted to talk to him and he was constantly watching his brother and sister, despite being 8, and watching his parents marriage fall apart. It was at this time Bobby was given his goggles by his dad.

When Bobby was 9 disaster struck. Bobby's dad moved his family back to Pallet Town and then 2 weeks after being moved in Bobby's dad left. The family was left in pieces as Bobby's mom worked 2 jobs and his siblings were sent to various relatives. Bobby then found a way to vent out his anger at his dad. Street fighting. This started Bobby's path to the person he is today.

When Bobby was 13 he beat one of the challengers in a fight on a cliff, but the challenger was a sore loser and shoved him off the cliff. Bobby scraped his head on the way down which resulted in a scar on his forehead. Luckily his wild Pokemon friends from his younger days found and rescued him. When he got home he realized what a burdon he was being to his mother so he decided to go look for his dad as a Pokemon Trainer. His mom forbid it but in the end they compromised and he would leave when he was 16. During this time he built his hover shoes which help him cross sand, water in short periods of time, and also made him go faster. He is now 16 and is ready to start his journey.

Pokemon Info
    Charmeleon

Level: 29
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Attacks: Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Mega Punch, Scary Face
    Nature: Impish
    Obtained: Recieved as a starter from Professor Oak and evolved from Charmander in the Viridian Forest

Kadabra

Level: 29
    Type: Psychic
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Attacks: Reflect, Recover, Thief, Psybeam
    Nature: Naive
    Obtained: Caught along Route 24 and evolved from Abra along Route 4

Gloom

Level: 24
    Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Attacks: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Acid
    Nature: Lax
    Obtained: Caught along Route 24 and evolved from Oddish along the same route

Badges
    Boulder Badge

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    hey i just wanted to point out that my character, Gold, bought some potions and antidotes before route 2. I don't know if realized that or not, but its not in my bio.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Brian Ironhide

Character Info
    Player: Brawler360
    Birth Date: December 30th, 1990​

Appearance: Brian is a large, muscular man, having been a weight lifter from his teenage years and on. He stands at 6'4'' and weighs 280 lbs. He has a fairly light skin tone (although it is slightly tan) and has spiky brown hair with his eyes being a steel-gray color. He wears a white muscle shirt and a green back back with only one strap, which comes diagonally across his large chest. He also has baggy, green cargo pants and brown combat boots with white trim.​

Personality: Brian is the typical high school jock. He has a very strong will and a one track mind. If he wants to do something, he's going to do it come hell or high water. Obviously he comes off as rough and heartless to some, but really he is only trying to better himself, his Pokemon and the people around him. Not known to be quiet in social situations, Brian lets his opinion be known. If you don't agree with him, you'll certainly get an ear-full.​

History: Being born and raised in Pewter City, Brian Ironhide always looked up to the local Gym Leader, Brock, as his hero. Seeing the man use rock-type Pokemon in the stellar fashion that he did always impressed Brian, and he hoped to some day emulate Brock's style and success. As he was growing up, Brian excelled in sports all throughout his high school career (especially in Football and Wrestling) and he looks to repeat that success in his new obsession, Pokemon. Getting a Rhyhorn from his father as a birthday present for his 18th, Brian set off on his journey, starting in Viridian City and working his way back north towards him hometown.​

Pokemon Info
    Rhyhorn (Rocky)

Level: 12
    Type: Ground/Rock
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Attacks: Horn Attack, Tail Whip, Stomp
    Nature: Hardy
    Obtained: Rescued on the outskirts of Pallet Town

Items
    Pokeballs (5)
    Pokedex​

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    hmm... this is a tough one, just replace Focus Energy for Karate Chop, and Scratch for Fury Swipes. Oh, and I'm going to spend the night, and most of the next day at my friends house. So I can't update late tonight, or most of tomorrow.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Jelly: No change
    Spice: Tackle for Poison powder
    String Shot for Sleep Powder
    Stun Spore for Harden

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    hey I've kind of decided that I would like Bret to tag along with Gold for now on. Would that be okay if he became a part of the rp's?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Whoops.

I must be stuck in Generation 1 for Brock.

Thanks for that. I hope I wasn't penalized for that.

Take out focus energy for fury swipes.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Okay i'll replace quick attack for growl

so these should be my attacks- thundershock, quick attack, tail whip, brick break

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back