• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Anime Challenge? :o

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • Sure, sure, we've all watched and loved the Pokemon Anime at some time, and some of us still probably watch it today~!

But have you ever thought... ever considered the idea of watching EVERY episode of the anime, from Episode 1 to the most current episode, including all movies in chronological order? also including Pokemon Chronicles

Well? XD I've sort of challenged myself at watching them from the beginning again. I've already found a place that has literally every episode (though annoyingly the episodes are on MegaVideo so every 72 minutes I have to wait an hour).

I'm on Episode 8, and it's been quite a nostalgic journey thus far lol. So do any of you think you've watched every episode? :o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've watched all of them... except most of Jotho of course XD.

I have watched all the DP that are US available, but not Jotho, I never even knew about Jotho until the series was at Master Quest so...

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Lol, that's what I started doing last easter, when I first got back into pogeymanz. i caught up to the current episode about september/october. It took a long time.

Oh geez~ You watched all of them? XD That must have take forever, not just a long time lol.

I'm hoping to get caught up in the series by this coming Summer break~ So yeah, that'll be fun xD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Oh geez~ You watched all of them? XD That must have take forever, not just a long time lol.

I'm hoping to get caught up in the series by this coming Summer break~ So yeah, that'll be fun xD

lol yeh, I missed maybe five episodes which didn't work for some reason.

ANd the hilarious thing is, I was watching between three and five episodes every day!

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • lol yeh, I missed maybe five episodes which didn't work for some reason.

ANd the hilarious thing is, I was watching between three and five episodes every day!

same wit me id watch three eps a day accept on days that i was sick or didnt want to do anytin where id watch like 10... and it STILL took me half a year... i love it though cause as I followed the series I would buy th emovies and watch them on a projector...

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    If I don't travel over the summer, that's what I intend to do. I want to rewatch all of Kanto and Hoenn, and kind of fast forward through Johto since I never liked it much. :/ I've already watched most of the Sinnoh episodes so I'll just watch the ones I haven't yet (I tend to sleep in on Saturdays more than I'd like to admit).

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Well? XD I've sort of challenged myself at watching them from the beginning again. I've already found a place that has literally every episode (though annoyingly the episodes are on MegaVideo so every 72 minutes I have to wait an hour).

I do, then I reach Byebye Butterfree, start crying, and stop :(

Btw, you know the first ~50 episodes are on youtube, right? XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I watched Indigo League all the way to a few episode into Johto Journeys on YouTube about 2 years ago. Jepaisisgod really was god. Didn't watch Johto League Champions because it wasn't there. Watched a lot of Master Quest, which I hadn't seen before. I still haven't caught up with Advanced Challenge but oh well. Advanced Battle I managed to watch repeats on TV and I've watched new episodes on YouTube every week since Battle Froniter XD

Trying to watch all of them is suicide though, good luck, anyway.

Back