• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-The Pokemon Claim Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I claim Houndoom, Gliscor, and Weavile. They just rock hard-core like that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    you guys need help on find ing sprites 4 them? type in pokemon elite, see the results and look for the one that says sprite resource. when u see the name of the pokemon click and save the sprite in a picture file. since pokemon community can only upload 1 pic go to tiny pic and upload the other two!! well thats what i did! PM me for details!!

Years
    you guys need help on find ing sprites 4 them? type in pokemon elite, see the results and look for the one that says sprite resource. when u see the name of the pokemon click and save the sprite in a picture file. since pokemon community can only upload 1 pic go to tiny pic and upload the other two!! well thats what i did! PM me for details!!

oh thanks, I'd been looking for them! :D aww I love 'em! *wants them all*

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Search Pokemon Marriland, go to the Pokedex, thery'll be the sprites there, right click, go to properties, highlight the url, go to your signature type in the tags [^img][^/img] without the ^'s and place the url inbetween them. (Note this only works for one tag at a time, type in another one for the other Pokemon)

Years
    No matter where you get the sprites from, I'd suggest uploading them to one of the free services like photobucket or imageshack first before linking them. It'll give you a bit more control over the actual links to the images, and it's just courteous to those that run those other pages (you won't be taking their bandwidth, then).

Weavile and Dusknoir for now please. btw where do you get the small animated sprites?
    Ariolander's claim for Weavile filled up the last spot, unfortunately.

I claim Houndoom, Gliscor, and Weavile. They just rock hard-core like that.
    See above, and SILENT_NIGHT's claim also filled up Houndoom. Sorry about that.

Everyone else who was able to get their claims got them.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    I would like to Claim:
    Blissey, Drifblim, Slowbro

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Search Pokemon Marriland, go to the Pokedex, thery'll be the sprites there, right click, go to properties, highlight the url, go to your signature type in the tags [^img][^/img] without the ^'s and place the url inbetween them. (Note this only works for one tag at a time, type in another one for the other Pokemon)

thank you! it worked for me =)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Curious, do claims run out if a member claims then never comes back? Cause they could be taking the spot of an active person... Just curious XD

Years
    Curious, do claims run out if a member claims then never comes back? Cause they could be taking the spot of an active person... Just curious XD
    At the moment, they don't...I thought about doing something like that, but then realized it'd just be too much of a hassle to much sure that everyone's still active. ^_^; If anything, I would just increase the number of people allowed to claim a pokemon (if things look like they're mostly filled up), or remake the thread again and call for a reclaim period.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back