• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    May i get a Evee? My friend code is 4940 1998 7980 name is Joseph =)

Do you alos have any mews or mewtwos?

Abras Doom

Master of Psychic and Dark
    Years
    Deano- what were you offering agian. A shiny stone ?

Unknown Super- Ya I have Bagon eggs. Did you check what I have? - what are you offering ?????

The Rebellion- Yes You can trade for an evee. Please provide me with a solid trade or A pokemon with an new evolution stone or Razor Claw or Razor Fang.

Abras Doom

Years
    Oh I guess we posted at the same time lol. Ya I have a totodile. Check my wants in my first post. Its a totodile egg.

I can make some trades in like an hour I have to go run some errands.

unkwon_super

.: Confused :.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    I have ( Spearow , Fearow , Cacturne , Luvdisc & Wailmer )

I want two from the following : ( bagon or Ralts or Chamander or Squirtle )

PM Me because I have to go

Abras Doom

Years
    Jasminie- Awesome pm me and we will set up a time to meet and trade. Probably tomorrow cus it looks like you are off now.

Super - Ya Ill definitely take a Wailmer and a Luvdic for a ralts and squirlte, cus i think I have those already hatched.

- THE POKEMON FACTORY - NUMBER 1 IN TRADES

metroid

Im very interested in obtaining a cranidos, shieldon, umbreon or evee and any good flying type pokemon. I dont have much to trade as i barely have 3 badges but let me know what i can do to get any of the above pokemon. Thank you in advance.

unkwon_super

.: Confused :.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Jasminie- Awesome pm me and we will set up a time to meet and trade. Probably tomorrow cus it looks like you are off now.

Super - Ya Ill definitely take a Wailmer and a Luvdic for a ralts and squirlte, cus i think I have those already hatched.

- THE POKEMON FACTORY - NUMBER 1 IN TRADES

how about Charmander & Ralts
    I don't mind getting them in eegs

Abras Doom

Years
    Super thats fine too.

Metroid - If you have any shiny stones, Dusk Stones, Dawn Stones. Ill take those.

Edit: I may not be back here Thursday night. But Saturday after 2:30 pm Ill have a lot of time

metroid

sorry i dont have any of the above. Il see if i can manage to find some any idea of where?

Abras Doom

Years
    Many new pokemon as part of the collection will be added later.

Please note:I will be available for Trade Sunday night from 7pm and up

Abras Doom

Years
    I already have a Ditto. Thanks though.

Hey everyone sorry I havent been on as much, very busy etc, but for the next 4 hours ill be next to my pc. So feel free to get your trade on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back