• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Game ~^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Yes yes, another RPG....this amusing thought I had one day. XD Inspiration from The Westing Game...so this idea as a whole isn't my own, only I transverted it into Pokemon style. ;D

The Pokemon Game

Now, you see this town? Yes, yes. Of course you do! Seven; I repeat, seven trainers were specifically chosen to step foot into this odd town. By whom? Take a guess, but it isn't a man who's full of exact 'sanity.' He goes by the name of Mr. Pokemon, the so-called biggest fan. Since we don't know his name, let us call him that, shall we?

Oh he's a fine old chap, likes having tea and crumpets like the rest of the elderly men. Fine threads of silk embroider his suit and hat, with silver lined hair. You see, Mr. Pokemon is rich. In fact, he's so rich he wants to make you throw up on all the wealth. The good man lives in A Town (Yes, simple as that. A town.) where citizens pass by nonchalantly without ever stopping for a visit. So, naturally Mr. Pokemon got lonely in his huge mansion and send out seven beautiful invitations to seven random people around the globe to visit the obscured Town.

Now, these people were children, adults, trainers, eldery people...Mr. Pokemon did a very nice job onto evening out the age groups of the people, so he won't expect all seven people to be of the same age or the same job. He encouraged them heartily in the letter to bring in their suitcases for a visit in his glorious mansion...and no one wants to refuse on the infamous Mr. Pokemon's stay in the mansion, right?

Ah...Happy endings are such a foreign concept. You see, when you come over, you expect your stay to be a pleasant one. But no, you are surely misguided! After ten minutes, the butlers inform you Mr. Pokemon was murdered. And now, with seven people, the murderer is in the house. Of course, he left a will. To state the will clearly, it would read this:

"Status # 1 ~ To all whom ever gets told by this letter, I am most likely dead by now, killed obviously by the murderer. And now my friends, I have a small proposal. I died a lonely man, but with a fortune at my cost. One of you will be the next heir, but only if you figure out the murderer. This mansion will hold nothing but the butler, and to the murderer; you will not find the fortune lest you cooperate and play the game. Kill the butler- be my guest. He only has the whereabouts of the money. And so, good luck!"

Get it? @ SIGN UPS- I want variation. Variation! If we have all the same kinds of people...you can bet it would be boring. You are allowed to bring in Pokemon, three at maximum. Perhaps there will be fighting, perhaps now~ Who really knows in this game? I am the butler, I will guide you. And, I will send ONE RANDOM PM to the person who will be the murderer. It would probably be the one I trust, because that person isn't allowed to open their MOUTH. EVER. o.o!

Name-
    Age- 13+
    Gender-
    Occupation/Reputation- Differed! Original! Unique! o.o!~
    Description-
    Personality-
    Items- This includes Pokeballs such and such...make sure to list all of them.
    History so far-

**Remember, I am sending one PM to the person who will be the murderer, right after seven people have signed up. XD And I have every right to reject you too, if I feel your sign up just doesn't come up to its standards. If I don't get the sign ups I expect here, then I'm just going to have to request an RPG mod to close it? >>;

So um...sign up! ^_~

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    cool! XD

Name: Max
    Description: Electric Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes: shoes, pants, shirt gloves and coat.
    Personality: friendly, brave. Now that he discovered that "Mr. Pok?mon" died, he will try to find the murderer, maybe, just maybe, at all costs
    Items: Super Potions, Hyper Potions, Full Heals, TM case
    History so far: Max become a trainer at his 10, he has a Pikachu , Charizard, and a Pidgeot ((because you said only 3 pokemon)), now he got invited by that old man

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    Name: Kylee (most people call her Kay)
    Occupation/Reputation: Known as the youngest pokemon master in history, she currently has no occupation just holds her title with pride.
    Description: She has long blue hair and sea blue eyes, she wear a blue tank top, tan cargo pants, and black cads. Around her wrist jingles a silver charm braclet with her favorite pokemon on it.
    Personality: Freindly but wary of stranges, has a suspicious, untrusting, snoopy soul and will probably be the first to solve the murder.
    Items: Pokeblock case, Potions, pokeballs, the usual trainer items
    History so far: Her father being in the elite four, she has trained since a very young age, despite her young age she is a pokemon master and out of all her pokemon she picked her strongest: Altaria, Sceptile, Flygon (she was born in hoenn)

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    name: Randall
    description:Tall, short blonde hair, blue tee, blue jeans
    personality:cool, proud of himself and his Pokemon
    items:Pokeballs(20),Pokedex,potions(10),rivives(10)
    history:starting training at age 8 because his dad passed away and he left him his Treeko.Fought the elite four at age 11 and lost to Lance in the final battle.His team
    has always consist of 6 but now only carries 3(Treeko,Syther,and Alakazam).

Randall

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Max Hunter; emphasize on your description and personality. They are way to short, sorry. If you can edit-?

dark croconaw; it's good, (freindly is spelled friendly*) but lengthen your description...it's a bit too short. ^^;

Randall; sorry, no. It's not that hard to use grammar, and lengthen sign ups!

><;!

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Name- Kristen Frederick
    Age- 13
    Gender- Female
    Occupation/Reputation- A Pokemon Trainer. Though she isn't what the common trainer is. She raised her Pokemon to mostly protect her second family from robberies and such from the large crime ridden city she came from. She also raised her pokemon for friends. She has no other occupation.
    Description- She is fairly short, at only 4' 10". She has dark brown hair, almost black, but appears to have a reddish tint to it in the sun light during the summer. She has dark brown eyes that many comment on about how "beautiful" they are. She typically wears a white shirt with pink stars on them with pink pants.
    Personality- She is rather kind albeit formal and distant to those she doesn't know. She doesn't normally talk a lot to peple she doesn't know and keeps to herself. Thats all if she hardly knows you. If she knows you really well, she turns out to be a playful and humorous person. She acts like a little kid sometimes rather then a thirteen year old and laughs easily.
    Items- Five ultra balls, a Pokeblock Case, a TM Case, and Four revives.
    History so far- She was born in Saffron City; one of the largest cities. One part of her family lived in a nice area (her adoptive mom and dad and sister) where as the other part lived in the slums. That part of her fimaliy (which consisted of two sisters, birth mom and brother) were under threat of shootings and robberies. Kristen wanted to help them so she first caught an Eevee and trained it into an Espeon. She caught many other Pokemon with Espeon and trained them up. She sent some of her Pokemon to protect her other family. Every now and then, she goes to visit her family and drop off another Pokemon to protect them or to pick up a Pokemon from there. She currently has three Pokemon with her; Espeon, Charizard, and Sneasel.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name- Ari
    Age- 16
    Gender-Male
    Occupation/Reputation- Ari Owns and runs his own Pokemon shelter. He also is a quite skilled breeder. He takes in abandoned pokemon and raises them until they find good homes and loving trainers.
    Description- Ari Has Spiky blue hair and grey eyes. He stands at about 5'11 and weighs 115 Pounds. He has a medical condition that prevents him from going on a pokemon journey.
    Personality- Ari is kind, But kinda crazy. He Can get serious if his friends are in trouble, or if he sees an abandoned or abused pokemon.
    Items- Ari Has 20 luxury balls, 5 super potions, A pokeblock case, Many berries, A pokenav, a pokedex, A Pokemon handguide, A breeders handguide, some pokedolls, and 5 revives.
    History so far- Ever since Ari found an Maril abandoned on the street when he was 11, and he nursed it to health, he has loved taking care of pokemon. He is especailly fond of baby pokemon, and those are mostly what he trains, so they one day can become big and strong. He has a medical condition that prevented him from going on a journey with his friends.
    Pokemon: Azurill (The maril he found's baby. A newborn.) Pichu, and a cleffa (Also babies)

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Paige
    Discription: dark brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) jeans black t shirt sneakers fingerless black gloves brown eyes
    Personality: no one knows seems insane at times but is a happy person!
    Items: pokeballs potions the ussual and a broom and a witchs hat
    History: won the johto leageu then brgan a pokemon health center she is very dangerous but she is not known for her cruelty but her kindness to all things XD
    Pokemon: dragonite absol quilava

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Please don't ask that!

It's not your job to decide when we are going to start, but the RPG owners'. And if I recall correctly we must start when I acquire 7 people. Right now, we have 3...

...mmhmm. So plesae, don't ask that. I will decide when will it be the appropriate time, and it's not that hard to be patient.

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Name- Alex
    Age- 16
    Gender- Male
    Occupation/Reputation- He is a trainer and a owner of a private gym.
    Description-
    The Pokemon Game ~^

Personality- Shy,
    Items- Hyper Potion, Soda Pop, Water Stone, Soul Dew, Mystic Water, Bag, TM case, PokeNav, and 40 pokeballs
    History so far- He was born near Pallet Town, he has a Mystic Water around his neck as it is his ancestor's luck charm. He loves water and one day wants to be a Water Pokemon Gym Leader. He has 3 pokemon with him what is a armaldo, crawdawnt, and a castform.

^_^

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nitrus; work on the personality please...

dark croconaw...welcome! o.o!

Hm...4 people...3 more. ;/

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I loved this book! I readfor summer reading and loved it. If the plot goes anything like the book, I know who killed 'em!

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    I'm currently reading the book. I'm on the last chapter.

Name- Siver Harper
    Age- 17
    Gender- Male
    Occupation/Reputation- He's the one who plays alot of pranks. He can act out anything, and is well liked by anyone and almost everyone. He's the first one to look at if something's fishy. He's got a weird job: he's a bookie. He spends his time gambling. He even makes bets on whether something will happen, and does it himself.
    Description- Silver is tall, with brown hair and matching eyes. He wears a black shirt with "If you see me running, you may want to follow unless you want to smell like Muk." on it. He wears shorts in different colors and lots of pockets in them. Most of the time, he wears a golf coat with tons of pockets. He hides all sorts of tricks in it. He also wears a watch, just in case he plants a joke that explodes. He has medium brown color skin. (for all of the racists out there to know)
    Personality- Always unpredictable. He may be sad one day, and the next he may have put a stinkbomb in your pocket. He's not a leader, and does anything he says. He NEVER stops his jokes, though. If you take anything of his, though, be prepared to face his bad side. He won't hesitate to punch you in the face. He also does anything to impress people. You may want to watch your back, or you may be the test subject of a new prank of his.
    Items- He has a coat full of useful items. He has jokes in the bottom pockets (the big ones), and keeps his small stock of 10 Pokeballs, his Pokedex, a bottle of water, and a rod in his top pockets.
    History so far- Silver has made a name for himself. He is mostly known as a person who would do almost anything as long as it doesn't involve hurting people. His pranks have made him a living legend since the third grade, when he put a fake frog in his teacher's desk. You would never see him anywhere without his coat. He's always trying to boost his reputation with a prank from the magic coat. He may not be wearsing it, but he's always planning his next prank, hoping to get a place in history.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back