• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Pokemon Government is heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So they turn a graveyard into a radio tower? I'm surprised the trainers didn't start a rebellion. They could have got rid of some useless building, like the Game Corner in Celadon.

Did they at least make a new graveyard? I can't remember.

Years
  • Actually, the graveyard isn't on the bottom floor, it begins on the second floor and up. (I think that's why the officer doesn't allow you to use the stairs in GSC.) The graves may still be up there. O.o (Creepy...)

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • So they turn a graveyard into a radio tower? I'm surprised the trainers didn't start a rebellion. They could have got rid of some useless building, like the Game Corner in Celadon.

I agree with lucario072, but the answer to your question is yes. It is directly below the Kanto Radio Tower... In HG/SS it is the building that is surrounded in flowers with a flower-bed outside of it. It has tombstone-like things inside. I wouldn't really call it a graveyard though :p

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years

Does it really even matter? its just a graveyard dude.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ...and Pokemon Tower became a radio Tower in GSC as well, didn't it? They also had a separate, new 'graveyard'/burial place in GSC as well. Nothing new about this.

In GSC you couldn't go beyond the first floor because they were worried about security and Goldenrod's Radio Tower being taken over, hence not allowing you past there - I imagine it's the same in HG/SS.

Nonetheless, I don't really see much discussion that's going to come from this thread, nor much point either. And it isn't HG/SS specific, so... closing.

Next time if you see no point to the thread, rather than posting the such and not adding to the topic (which is basically spam), just report next time kthnx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back