• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokemon hacks and action replay thread

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
    This is a topic were you can discuss your thoughts on hacking pokemon and using action replay.

I personally hate hacks. \i think the point of a pokemon is to show the hours of dedication and work put into it. to me hacking to get a lvl 100 is a complete waste of time, and it pretty much states to the world that you arent good enough as a trainer to get one fairly. i guess hacking to get items is OK though lol

I really hope no one else made a topic like this

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    There is nobody who is "not skilled enough" to exp. grind to level 100, it just takes a long time. I'm perfectly fine with hacking to get level 100s because it only saves time. It's not like hacking Wonder Guard onto a Spiritomb or anything like that.

I don't think the point of Pokemon is to show hours of dedication. I see it, and will always see it, as a strategy game. Use your brain and win with what you've assembled with your intellect, not time.

And who actually gets any of their Pokemon up to level 100 without getting bored of the game first? I haven't needed to level my Pokemon past 70 in years. O_O

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    I used to use them as a younger kid, and thought it was a lot of fun, but I always did that after beating the game a few times.

I've been thinking about buying one to get a few harder to find pokemon (old favorites from back in the day,) but I'm pretty content with what I have at the moment. Time will tell.

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    I only cheat for rare candies, because it saves time,but not to level up my pokemon to lvl 100. just to a reasonable level to defeat a gym leader.

I also do cheats for any events,(if i missed them) just so i could get a full pokedex and i get more of an experienced gameplay :3

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I usually play through the game first, then either start a new game and hack for fun, or cheat little things like events, like mentioned above, that I've missed to complete my Pokedex.

Back