• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Legacy RPG!

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hey, once again, it's me Elmaste. I'm making an RPG named The Pokemon Legacy RPG. I really have high hopes for it. But, right now I'm really having problems with my coding and I'm not that advanced so I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me.

The link is:

https://www.pokelagacy.co.cc

Please don't mind the incorrect spelling. You can't sign up or register yet because I'm having problems with that but hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.

The RPG is finally open! You can now sign up.

Last edited:

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Well, basically PHP and HTML. Also different kinds of functions. I just finished register and login but they don't work.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    I have a table for it but not a whoel database. It's part of the users database.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Well if you have something to store them, the only problem is that the log in was coded improperly.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Well, I can't find the problem with it or the register page no matter how hard I try. Can you look at the coding and tell me what's wrong if you can see the mistakes, please?

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    I just sent you the PM, you should get it about now.

Years
  • I'm looking for a site like this :D

I've been wanting to code my own, but I'm not that smart hehe ^^;

I have loads of sprites ready for one too. I can't wait for your site to be done and ready!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out! Always been looking for a new pokemon rpg. :D

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    I could help out with basic CSS coding if you want....
    I guess I can use that for a sharper layout so just pm me if you have some ideas.

I can do plenty with php and mysql if you need the help.
    I will need that help for the problems I'm having right now and many more things.

I'm looking for a site like this :D

I've been wanting to code my own, but I'm not that smart hehe ^^;

I have loads of sprites ready for one too. I can't wait for your site to be done and ready!

Well, your sprites will be very useful so I'll PM you when I get to that point. Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Sorry for double post, but The RPG is finally open!

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Thank You, Lately we had some problems with out background because our images were deleted so we're thinking about what to do with that.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    We are working on the battle system at this moment.

Back