• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Legacy RPG!

Jaketheultimate

Unconventional Mudkip Hunter
Years
  • Okay, I am really interested in trying this out, but the site CSS is burning my eyes. if you want to secure visitors, that's something good to avoid.
    It seems you used nearly pure cyan (I checked, you have #1affff as your background)
    Yeah, that color is the worst possible eyeburnery I could think of.
    I'd love to help out, and to start, replace the backround color (it hurts) with, say, #35abab.

I can code HTML and CSS, use PHP includes, and make sprites.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Okay, I am really interested in trying this out, but the site CSS is burning my eyes. if you want to secure visitors, that's something good to avoid.
    It seems you used nearly pure cyan (I checked, you have #1affff as your background)
    Yeah, that color is the worst possible eyeburnery I could think of.
    I'd love to help out, and to start, replace the backround color (it hurts) with, say, #35abab.

I can code HTML and CSS, use PHP includes, and make sprites.

Cool, I'll take that into consideration and actually right now I don't need that much help on this site but if you would like, you could help me with my other website called Dark wars. I really need help with that.

Jaketheultimate

Unconventional Mudkip Hunter
    Years
  • Ok... this looks like a great concept, but I could not access the about or rules pages, the main site seems to be harder than it should be to get to, and the stats display nothing when i am not signed in, and it is impolite to access images directly from outer sites like you do. I'm reviewing your html coding now, and
    I see the b and u tags. Tsk, tsk. That's bad html coding, ev en though most browsers can read it. The 'b' tag seems fine by web standards, but the 'u' tag is depreciated (unnecessary) and was replaced by the text-decoration css.
    Speaking of css, the biggest problem I saw was the lack of a separate stylesheet. I know from experience that having a stylesheet separate from the page utilizing link tags is a lifesaver on larger sites.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Ok... this looks like a great concept, but I could not access the about or rules pages, the main site seems to be harder than it should be to get to, and the stats display nothing when i am not signed in, and it is impolite to access images directly from outer sites like you do. I'm reviewing your html coding now, and
    I see the b and u tags. Tsk, tsk. That's bad html coding, ev en though most browsers can read it. The 'b' tag seems fine by web standards, but the 'u' tag is depreciated (unnecessary) and was replaced by the text-decoration css.
    Speaking of css, the biggest problem I saw was the lack of a separate stylesheet. I know from experience that having a stylesheet separate from the page utilizing link tags is a lifesaver on larger sites.

That is the reason why I am looking for help, my css skills are not that good and I cannot create custom sprites.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Need a graphic artist? Certainly seems like it. I could use a little side-project like this to get me working big in GFX again. :3
    On this or Dark Wars? Because I don't really need a graphic artist for this.

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Pokesplash is officially the employee of the month! Congratulations!!!

Back