• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ThE PokemoN NamE GamE~

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ampharos, the evolution of a cute little Flaaffy...
    From the Johto Regions, and is an electric type.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    SceptilE

The forest Pokemon and it's a Grass type starter from Hoenn. Also it is the final evolved form of Treecko.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Exploud, the final evolution of Whismur, which is a normal type who first appeared in the Hoenn Region. ;)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    DelcattY

The prim Pokemon, it's a normal type. And it's the evolved form of Skitty using the Moon Stone.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    er.., Eevee, the cute little fox PKMN who now has 7 evolutions...
    Wow, being an Eevee is tough for you have to make a choice from 7 options! O,o
    (Or maybe 8, if he wants to stay an Eevee... :laugh:)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Noctowl, the final evolution of Hoot-hoot which is commonly found in the Johto Region and Ash caught one in a shiny form.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Corsola, the coral pkmn with a rock/water type combination who mostly live in the Johto Region which Misty had a difficult time finding and catching one in the Whirl Islands. :P

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Kadabra, the pre-evolved form of Alakazam which can only be evolved by trading.

Back