• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokemon nickname game.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    Ok,this is a game where I give you a name of a pokemon and a category.You must choose a nickname for that pokemon based on the category the best nickname wins that round.
    The first round begins:The pokemon is Shinx and the category is original

Staarbit

The Brawl Addict
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    I named my Shinx Tayzer ;D

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Original? I'd say...Lei. (It means thunder in chinese. ^^) Leo and Raikiri are okay too, but they're not very original.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay, I love randomness. XD I'd say...Donut. Yup. Definitely. Lol, just kidding, that's hardly even a name. xD I suggest Sugar. (Yes, I'm in a sweet mood right now. Don't ask why.)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    For Eevee, I'd say Stats. Why? Because EVs are freakin' hard to rack up for the Pokemon you're training to be stronger, statwise! :P :t133:

Otherwise, FreeCreditReport.com works as a nickname for Eevee, too. :)

For Eevee :t133:, I'd say Stats. Why? Because EVs are hard to keep track of and rack up for your Pokemon! Otherwise, your Pokemon won't be as strong as it can be, statwise. :P

Otherwise, FreeCreditReport.com works as a nickname for Eevee, too. :pirate: :)

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    How about...Fernie? (God, if anyone nicknames their Monferno that...X_X)

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I'm throwing in my suggestion! I'd name it Bananas, Bannie for short. That's cutesy enough for an ass-kicking fire monkey ^-^

...Or maybe Mr. Match?

Back