• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent heard a series of loud bangs and screams coming from the Daycare center. He charged forward for it without a moment's hesitation. He saw a few Golem appearing out of hand. Kent stepped in front of them.

"What do you think you are doing?" Kent held his claws up angrily at them. "Stop this, or you'll regret it."

Kent was famous enough to be recognized on sight now. They would have to be really messed up to get into a fight with him. Kent held a stance in front of the little Pokemon of the Daycare. He looked back at them. "Don't worry, you'll be alright."

Kent realized they might have had too much to drink, so he had to neutralize them. Kent charged the series of Golem with Close Combat. His punch fell upon them like metal on paper. He called in for the local authorities to take them away.

Kent addressed the Pokemon in the Daycare. "Are all of you alright?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed saw Genevieve at the grave when he got back.
"Nothing? Me'neither. But i know where she is. We should head there next morning." He told her about Filo City and the direction they saw a Ninetales run.

"I-I'm ok" said Buddy. A Zangoose had saved them from the other Golem, then Buddy saw the golden shoulder-pad on his shoulder. There was only one Zangoose with that pad. "Y-you're Kent Reed aren't you?" said Buddy nervously "I heard about you before i came here. they said you're really brave." he continued. All the other kids wowed and cheered for Kent.
Buddy was nervous, he was practically standing in front of his hero. So with all the courage he could muster, he went over to the first of the Golem who still had the stick in his gap "Look Mr. Reed, i defeated this Golem." "I stuck a stick inside his gap over here." He said.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded and smile at the little Pokemon. He waved at the ones who were cheering.

"They say a lot of things. I'm just doing my part." He looked at the downed Golem, then back at the little one.

"That's very impressive, little guy. You're quite strong. Who knows? When you get older, maybe you'll be in the Gold Tribe. Heck, maybe you'll be the leader! What is your name?"

Kent tried to have a smile on his face. It may have been terrible times, but he didn't want the children to be in distress as well.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at Zed and sadly nodded. She listened to him tell about Filo City. Genevieve smiled widely, happy to know her mom was ok. However, worry struck when Genevieve remembered that Filo had been taken over by the Order three years ago. What if there was still Order soliders inside the city?! Genevieve shook her head trying to get out of her thoughts. She stared at Zed. "I know its a lot to ask. However, can we can tonight? I won't be able to sleep knowing that my mother could be in trouble. Pleeeease?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"I didn't have a name until recently" said Buddy. "Now my name's Buddy." Buddy marveled at the idea of being in the Gold Tribe. "Yeah! Yeah! i wanna go to the Gold Tribe" said Buddy enthusiastically. "I used to be bullied by a Geodude, but i found his weakness, so i thought maybe Golems and Gravelers have that same weakness too." "This Golem is bad, let's lock him up!" said the little Trapinch, jumping around. Of course the little guy was only five years old. "I was traveling with a nice Hitmonlee called Sol. He dropped me off here to play and then these mean Golem destroyed the fence and made Mr and Mrs Humphrey faint!" he said, giving the fainted Golem an angry expression.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent smiled and nodded at the Trapinch. He put an hand on his shoulder.

"With hard work and determination, you can do anything, remember that. So once you get older, you might have a chance, anyone does."

Kent remembered a Hitmonlee he passed by on the way here.

"I hope that Hitmonlee comes and collects you from here soon. It was nice meeting you, Buddy." Kent saw a few Poseida Police take away the Golem. They gave a salute to Kent, who nodded at them. It was actually not required to give a salute or other gestures to Kent, unless of course you were in the Gold Tribe. But Kent is treated as if he were a General himself. He had gotten used to the respect. It means people haven't forgotten what the Gold Tribe stood for. He was sure his father would be happy he is continuing the legacy.

Kent started heading off, waving back at the Trapinch again. "Take care, Buddy. Perhaps I'll see you around again."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Yeah! I'll see you in 10 years!" said Buddy as he waved goodbye with his small foot.
Sol felt bad about not getting Buddy from the Daycare. But he had to maintain his post. He was on a good track. Unfortuneatly, Buddy had told Kent about Sol, so now it was dangerouse, very dangerouse.
Buddy went down to some of the other kids, he was very proud that he could beat a Golem all on his own. But most importantly he remembered Mr. Reed's words "With hard work and determination, you can do anything, remember that. So once you get older, you might have a chance, anyone does." Buddy was enduringly gratefull to Sol for picking him up from that dump in the desert, he was so much happier here and he'd already met a famous person. But what Buddy didn't know was that he had much more to come, in such little time....

Zed was tired but, "Alright...." "YAWWWN, but i'm tired." "Let's make a quick inspection and head back here to sleep at the hotel"
Zed saw the worried expression on Genevieve's face "Don't worry. Your mom is fine." He said, reassuring her. "I'm pretty sure that the Order dosen't have troops at Filo or else why would she have gone there? Hm? basic logic. she MUST be fine."

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Hey guys, well, nobody really responded to my last post, so I'm going to take things into my own hands… J)

The absol opened his eyes, which was unexpected seeing as how he was dead. He was surrounded in white, and could see nothing, just the whiteness going on forever. Ok, now I'm sure I'm dead. He thought. Not that he was overly sad that he was dead, at least the pain was gone.

"Hello" a deep voice said behind him, startling him.

The absol turned around to see a giant snorlax watching him. The absol managed to stammer "W-who are you?"

The snorlax smiled," My name is Manchu. I suppose you are wondering where you are."

The absol smiled and said," Yes, this is all kind of confusing. I'm Silver by the way."

Manchu cleared his throat and calmly said," Well, this is the entrance to death, the way that all pokemon must go to reach a final resting place. Most pokemon just pass through this place, but others find the passing difficult, and remain here watching the world."

As the snorlax said this, Silver looked around and saw images surrounding them of things going on in the world. There were some images of peaceful villages or bustling cities. Other images were more concerning, pokemon fighting and killing, suffering and other things that made Silver sad.

As Silver watched these things, he became confused. He gathered his thoughts for a moment, then said," Manchu, you said that pokemon sometimes find passing through here difficult. Why?"

Manchu smiled sadly and replied," Because they have unfinished business, and cannot pass on without peace of mind. For me, it is because of this war, and my part in it. I was a leader of the Alpha Alliance. But I was unable to protect what I loved and I failed. I cannot pass on without knowing what will happen to my friends, my followers."

Silver thought about this for a while. "Why am I here then? I don't have anything I really wanted in life, so why am I here?"

Manchu smiled and said," Because you have a choice set before you. A decision that only you can make. You can either stay here and pass on, or return to life and help to protect the region."

Silver was shocked. I can go back to life? But how can I do anything against an entire army. Well, Manchu thinks that I must be able to influence the balance of the scales in this war, so I suppose I must.

"Just tell me how I get back, and I will help your friends", Silver said.

"I cannot tell you how to get back, you must decide this for yourself", Manchu calmly stated.

As Manchu said this, all of the images disappeared, and two paths appeared. The first path led down into a valley that was lush and full of life. It was green and a river ran through the valley. The second path was dark, rocky and sloped very steeply upward leading to a tall mountain.

Silver was split. He could not decide which one led to life. He walked to the edge of the lush green path, and thought about where the path might lead. Death would be the easy path, and it would be a lot nicer than life at the moment. So this must be the path that leads to death.

Then he walked over to the dark steep path and stared down it. The path to life will be hard, and it may look impossible, but it is what I must do. Silver turned back to Manchu and said," I know what my choice is."

Manchu smiled and said," You have chosen wisely Silver. I can guarantee that the path of life will not be easy, but it will be rewarded if you make the right decisions and don't give up. But may I ask you one thing? If you see a zangoose named Kent Reed, would you tell him not to mourn me?"

Silver smiled and said," I will." Then Silver turned his back to the snorlax and started to walk up the path. "I will never forget you," Silver said softly. Silver struggled onward, but the pain increased with every step. Only a small amount at first, but the pain grew until it was almost unbearable. Silver squeezed his eyes shut and tried to block out the pain, and when he opened them again, the path was gone, and he was looking at the blades of grass dancing in the wind just inches from his face. I am back.

Somehow, Silver found the strength to stand and hobbled forward, just hoping he was going in the right direction. Onward he struggled, keeping his mind on Manchu, and he somehow found the strength to continue onward. But he could only go on for so long. Eventually, he tripped and fell to the ground.

Not this again! I can't give up now! But no matter how much he struggled, he could not get back to his feet. In a last ditch effort, he howled with all his might, just hoping that someone would hear.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Manchu smiled as the path that the absol took disappeared from his view. He stood there, studying the images in the sky once more. He stood there for several moments, and then smiled. He'll do fine He thought to himself seeing one of the images.

He walked, no particular direction in mind, just walking. He had the feeling that he would be walking for a long time…

(Well, kind of long, but nothing wrong with that, right?)

EDIT: (Sorry, I was under the impression that Manchu was a leader of Gold Tribe, but thats fixed now, thanks for telling me Supervegata! :) )

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Aw. Sorry Silver.)

Genevieve looked at him and shook her head. "Nah, it can wait until the morning. You say there is no troops there. And I trust you." Genevieve glanced at the grave and then started walking towards the hotel. Zed saying that he believed there were no troops in Filo City eased her mind a little bit. To the place where she would be able to sleep, a little.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune was back in Poseida park and sat on a park bench. Neptune kissed Genevieve for the first time when he was sitting here, so sitting here was giving him a little comfort. Genevieve didn't know it was Neptune who brought her here, to Poseida, but at least she was okay now.

"Noc," Neptune turned and faced the Zoroark which was standing behind him, "How many new recruits did you manage to find?"

"Five Buizel, Ten Staraptor, Five Luxray, Five Meditite." Nocturne answered quickly, "They have a few years of fighting experience."

"Good...good...I'll go train them right now." Neptune got up to his feet and followed Nocturne into the warehouse.

Neptune stormed into the warehouse excitedly and saw the new recruites lining up before him. Neptune introduced himself briefly then splitted them into groups.

"Buizels, Meditites, come with me." Neptune informed them, "The others will train with Nocturne here."

Training the Buizels was rather easy since they were water types, but training Meditites, well, it was hard to manage, but Neptune had a heart to train them, and eventually turn them into top-rank fighters.

Last edited:

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
Years
i hope its not to late to join in
Golden Tribe

Name: Jarchio
Title: (All members have one, if you haven't joined yet, you will get one)
Appearance:picture wont show but pretty much a lucario has a distinct birth mark around right palms claw in the shape of a cross loves covert missions something about sneaking behind enemy lines for a closer look at their plans makes him feel closer to his goal....
Personality:
carefree(most of the time) when in battle or when allies are in danger he is relentless
Bio: no much is known about jarchio except as a young riolu jarchio left home early. not because he wanted to but because his home village was destroyed.. after harsh years of pain and agony on the streets the Golden tribe took him in. now he vows to take revenge on the evil that took his family while defending all who threaten to do this to others.
favorite move mixing dragon pulse with bone rush
Pokemon Species:lucario
Move set: (4 max)
extremespeed
close combat
dragon pulse
bone rush

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q grin evilly. God everyone still thinks im not there.... ok then, as nobody notices me, I can continue to do my duty... to exterminate the Order, the Gold Tribe and the Alpha alliances... he walked up to Zed and Genvieve (Yeah he kinda just followed the two guys).
"Both of you go back to your homes, or i will swallow your soul" Q said, with a different voice.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
(Guys im accepted. I posted in the OOC thread and Supervegeta says that im accepted.)

''Finally im there''I said.
But Red doesnt know where are the Alpha Alliance.
''Oh boy the map dissapeared now what?''Red said.
An strange Corphish appear going to...
''I think he's going to Alpha Alliance...''Red said.
Red follow the strange Corphish.
''Where he's going...?''Red said.
Red dont think that the Corphish are going to the Aplha Alliance...
''Excuse me you are going to Alpha Alliance?''Red said.
''What's that? Im going to the Woods.''Corphish said.
Red return to the village and a strange Pokemon punch him.
''Ouch...''Red said.
That was...a...Gallade.
''WHY YOU PUNCH ME!?''Red said.
''Beacause...''Gallade said.
Gallade desapeared.
''Oh...argh...(I wanna punch him!)''Red said.
''Ah so there are the Map...''Red said.
Red were in the wrong way. And Red finally find Alpha Alliance.
''I am finally there! Who are in Alpha Alliance?''Red said.
''(But I wanna PUNCH that GALLADE first!)''Red said.
''But finally who are in Alpha Alliance?"Red said.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"You know," said Zed while they were walking to the hotel "I am very gratefull for you saving me twice, i promised myself i wouldn't kill you because you saved me. Thank you, I'm in your debt."
and for once on this whole trek of truth Zed felt a smile coming on.
"Hey, when you fainted in front of your father's grave, who was that Luc-" but Zed couldn't finish because Q went behind them and said something to them.
"Q, I told you i wouldn't spare you next time and i meant it!" "Begone!" shouted Zed.

Buddy was bored of waiting for Sol so he went out of the Day-care center via the gap created by the Golem and explored a little. Poseida city was a big place with many fox-like black Pokemon running around "They must be the leaders of this town" thought Buddy. "I know!" thought Buddy. "I'll follow Mr. Reed around and see how to become a Gold Tribe-y" so Buddy went to search for Kent.
Sol was still following Kent around, but then Buddy came over to Kent, behind his back. Sol couldn't attack Reed with Buddy watching. He HAD to abbandonn his post for now, maybe in the morning.
Buddy was maneuvering skillfully behind Kent's back making it so Kent couldn't see him. Of course a citizen went and shouted "Hey, Mr. Reed, what's that trapinch doing?"

Did you know it's not that easy to make Buddy. I mean for the appropriate course of action you have to think into the mind of a five-year old. luckily i know how to do that. Plus i've had my own five-year-old sister to monitor behavior. five-year-olds play around a lot and are naive and innocent, that's what Buddy is like. when you get used to it, you can make Buddy a very nice addition to the storyline.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
She was running through the quiet forest, she kept shouting "I'm late, I'm late!" as she made sure that her heart locket on her necklace was still hanging from her neck. Finally, she arived at her grandfather's dojo."I'm so sorry grandfather! I'm late again." Her grandfather was meditating. He said "Sit down beside me and do as I do. It's an important part of your training. Just try to relax." She sat down and did exactly that. But she couldn't help thinking of other things on her mind. She finally drifted off into one of her daydreams. She could hear voices. One screaming "Let her go!" Sunny could hear that woman crying. Finally, her grandfater woke her up. "What is wrong Sunny?" "Oh, um... Nothing..." She had a bad dream of her past. But she decided to focus a little bit more on her training. But her grandfather said "I think we better cut this lesson short for today." Ok grandfather. "Sorry I was late." "It is ok. Just try not to be late next time." She chuckled. "Ok granfather." She finally decided to run home. As soon as she got to her house, she plopped right down on her bed. She took her heart locket off her chest and held it up to her face. She hugged it and said "I love you." Tears started to run down her face. As she went to sleep, she had another bad dream. There was a couple. And standing in front of them there was a little child. The woman screamed "Let her go!" As tears fell down her face. The man screamed "Don't hurt them! Just take me!" She woke up from her dream. It was loud and stormy outside of her log cabin. There was thunder and lightning. She said to herself "No, it was just a bad dream." And went back to sleep.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Wake up! Wake up Jack!" Jack got up, startled. "It's breakfast time!" Jack looked at the clock, he had overslept, but of course that meant nothing to a Zorua of his age. Jack had gone to a party last night, he still had he same annoying tune in his head. He went over to the kitchen. His house was rather big, it's not like his family were poor or rich. "Your sisters are still asleep so i expect you to be quite" said Jack's mother. "Alright" said Jack. Jack liked to scare his little sisters when they got up with illusions such as Arceus and Giratina he wasn't aware that most other kids his age couldn't even conjure up a black hole, he could conjure a Nebula as big as Poseida itself, in fact about 5 years ago he did that by accident, everybody was terrified, luckily nobody knew it came from him. "Can i go out with Tom today?" asked the Zorua, his mother Zoroark replied "No, not today, today is Sunday remember?" "Oh yeah! we get to see dad in the arena! sweet! i bet Tom's gonna be there anyway, routing for his dad!" "Yes, dad's going to win it" said mother Zoroark. Today was Sunday. But that wasn't important, today was the day that the local Zoroark had an Illusion contest, it worked a bit like Pokemon Contests. First all the Zoroark try to conjure up the bestest Illusion they can, then some pass to the secondary round some don't. Then it's the fighting round, Zoroark battle each other with both hand and mind.
"When do we go?!" "After we picked up Den from the day-care" said mother Zoroark. Den was the latest addition to Jack's family. Only about a year old. He was at the day-care nursery section.
Later, Jack and his mother went over to pick up Den, they saw the commotion in the older-kids section and hoped that they were all allright. After they got Den they woke up the girls (with a Palkia) and got ready for the annual Illusion face-off.

Did you know i based Jack on myself. I'm fascinated by Illusions and outer space. Plus i love the Pokemon Zorua and Zoroark. His personality is also based off of me, i have a big temper, but i'm a good and kind person and i like to prank MY own little sisters (although i don't really have a little brother, i just wish i did.)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny woke up the next morning on sunday and decided to go to the annual Illusion face-off.It was her day off today from training, and she didn't have anything else to do. She had breakfast, and got ready to go. She had never seen an Illusion face-off before, but her grandfather said it was really unique. So she headed out the door on the path to Poseida. She seemed to notice some bird pokemon trying to learn how to fly with their mother. Sh started to frown. "No, stay focused. Poseida isn't that far from here." She finally got t Poseida.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack and his family were on their way to the Illusion face-off when they saw Tom heading there too. "Hey Tom" said Jack "Hi Jack, i bet my dad's gonna win this time" replied Tom, "No way! my dad rules!" said Jack.
They were still cleaning up at the Daycare, "Hey, Tom, did you see what happened at the Daycare this morning?" asked Jack "Yeah, good thing Flint wasn't in there when it happened." "They say it's some drunk Golems." said Tom "Yeah, but loads of Pokemon've been going crazy lately and i don't think it's because they're drunk." replied Jack "I dunno, why do you keep thinking that there's a mystery behind everything?"
"I dunno, it's just fun to think that i might be the one to solve a mystery or something" replied Jack, "Yeah, i guess so."

They were near to the line of Pokemon waiting to get their ticket to the Illusion face-off, it was annual, so the line was long.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver howled until he could howl no more. His throat became ragged, and ached when he breathed, but still he howled into the world trying to make his plea for life heard, but still no one came.

I must go on. Silver thought. No one is coming, so I must try again to continue onward.

And so the injured Absol struggled to his feet, wincing at the pain that coursed through his body. His legs felt weak, and only through pure determination was he able to continue onward.

How will I survive when eveything hurts like this? Silver wondered. It felt as though his body was being ripped apart with evey step. The pain blurred his mind, and it got to the point to where he was not able to remember. He could not remember where he was, or how long he had been walking. He only knew that the pain continued, and it was the one thing that he could not escape.

How much time passed, he was not sure, for he was only aware of the endless pain. Eventually, he saw a gap in the trees up ahead, a clearing.

He struggled onward towards the gap, but the closer he got, the more the pain seemed to intensify, until he was unable to stand it anymore. He collapsed onto the gorund once more, just feet away from the opening. He dragged himself, hoping that there was something in the clearing.

He passed through the opening, and beyond he saw a high steel wall surrounding a village. He tried to howl again, to draw attention to himself, but he had lost his voice, and was unable to speak.

In a last ditch effort, he used psyco cut on the wall, hoping that someone would notice. As he used psyco cut, he ran out of strength and passed out.

(Hmm, another long one, I'm on a roll today! Or I just have nothing to do... :) )

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex had been captured. That's all he knew. Right now he was off to the Neoverse Base to take his punishmet, immediate death. He struggled to keep his eyes open; he was beyond tired. Adriadne had made his guilt overflow. He had been taken over by his own aggrandized emotion. Now what lay in the future has been set in stone. There was no way to run from the Neoverse Transporter. Too many guards. Too little time. No hope.

He spent the time thinking about the villagers, about the fellow Roserade he had ment, Rosie. He missed the village's faces, he missed his friend Ambros, and suddenly he realized he missed Gardeille, his brother. When had that happened? When had Gardeille become a part of his nostalgic memories. He knew that his brother had did a hero, saving that Vieplume from the Neoverse invasion. He couldn't wait to die, so his impeding thoughts would end. How awful it was, to reminice with yourself about horrible actions. But he would attempt to escape. Alex was no runner. He never hid from a fight. He would escape easily because that is who he is. His anger and hope building up inside of him. He knew this base as well as the back of his hand, and he would leave this prison. Leave behind who he was.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The guards were no match for his superior strength. Even all at once, he could destroy them with a swift movment of his wrist. He left the vehicle in smoke. He destroyed everything in his path, even a flock of spearow flying outside the window. But he stopped after a few minutes. There was something blocking him, something he must pass. It was her again. "Adriadne you must leave, or I will kill you. Do you understand?" There was something wrong with her, something wrong. She was sicker and in more pain than during their previous fight. This would be no battle, a one sided game with him favored.

"I'm sick Alex. I'm hurt. This depression had been fomented by the plan of the fifth general. He does not care for anyone else. There is no apathy. He would send us to be killed without batting an eye. But you know I can't leave. So I will fight you. But not today. Alex, you have truly grown, you are more wise than the others. But I have seen the unseen, and you will be hurt if you return to fight."

"Then my fate has been decided, which is impossible. I decide who I will be." He rushed past her and out through the hole he had made. "I have won, and I will fight for those who need my help."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back