• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • "Lock him up." said Zed's mysterious capturer. A couple of Armaldo grabbed Zed by the shoulders, their pincers hurting, and thrust him into a carriage that was to be taken to Eternity. Zed was hardly concious and was about to slip away when he heard his captor say something. "My spies have seen you, they've been spying on you, stupid boy. They've been spying on you since before they were even my spies. Genevieve, is that correct, and Sacha? Consider them dead." It was this that woke Zed immediately and caused him to exclaim "No! No! Leave them out of this!" "Awwwww, have feelings for your friends do you? Last time i checked the only friends you have were dead. And now that will be so once more, Q's execution is in order, soon the "Moonlight man" as he's codenamed, will forcefully transport him back to Eternity just like you, if you're lucky you might even die together." replied the captor. "No! No! Please, gut me, i don't care just leave them out of it!" pleaded Zed. "Oh, don't worry you might be gutted, with your friends." replied the captor, who was a Dodrio. The last thing Zed saw before black and white was a headbutt from his captor's right head.
    "Did you get him?" asked Hydra to his second-in-command. "Yup, one more to go and the generals will surely be pleased, we already have Moonlight man getting to work on Q, who's completely ignorant of what's happening to him, heh." said Three. Also, the boy has two friends, a Ninetales and its mother i think, i promised the boy i would kill them, and it wouldn't be nice to break a promise to a child now would it." added Three. Hydra chuckled and said "Fine, do as you wish." "Thank you, sir." replied Three.

Jack and his mother were traveling with the Luxray and his family. Adelle and himself had stopped talking and were simply walking. Suddenly something touched Jack on the shoulder. It was Sunny, the Lucario. "I'm fine Sunny. Really." he said. Then he noticed his mother's glare at Sunny. "Get out of here, how do i know you're not responsible for my husband's death. You've already almost got Jack killed by a Sableye, you're trouble. I don't want you near any of us. That counts for you too, boy. Don't go near her." said Jack's mother, harshly. "Mom! You can't blame Sunny for something a Sableye did." "Besides, it's my faults dad's gone. If i hadn't gone to look for him, i wouldn't have left him vulnarable to attack. I made him let his guard down." Jack said. Defending Sunny and taking the blame. But when he thought about it, what he had said was true, if he hadn't been seen by his father, he might still be here. But then, if his father hadn't found him and he kept wandering over the battlefield, HE might have been killed.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sunny heard the harsh words that Jack's mother spoke. It felt like someone had just punched her in the gut. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this all to happen! I didn't want your husband to die!" Sunny said while starting to cry a little. "Go!" Jack's mother shouted at her. Sunny quickly ran away from Jack's family. Sunny ran and hit something. Hard enough to knock her down. She hit a pokemon. Sunny looked up and realized something. She didn't just hit any pokemon. It was... "Silver!" Sunny said surprisingly. She was glad that she knew he was okay. She was a worrier for her friends. She got up. Sunny noticed that Silver was standing by three pokemon. An Empoleon, a Zangoose, and a Ninetails. She wondered what had happened whille Silver was gone. She reconized the Zangoose. It was Kent Reed. her grandfather had told her about him. She was surprised to see him. Sunny was now a little embaresed that she had attracted attention.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Silver started to answer Neptune and explain what had happened when another pokemon, a Lucario slamed into him, almost making him fall over.He caught himself and looked at the Lucario. She looked up and got a startled look on her face and said, "Silver!" Silver stood there for a moment, then said, "Hey, I'm not usre if I know you... I lost my memory when I went spying on the Order, so i dont really remember anything... Sorry."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve had started to walk with the other Pokemon, until she heard something, something that sounded like Neptune. She looked over to see him charging at her and it made her smile widely. Genevieve was so glad that he was so happy to see her still. She had missed him so much. Genevieve had to stop herself from tackling him, they were in public, it wouldn't be respectable, at least not for a Pokemon of his rank. She was really glad that he was living his dream. Genevieve quickly ran over to him. "Hi." She said softly and quickly kissed his cheek.

She looked over at Silver as he walked over, happy to know he was ok. Genevieve hugged him quickly. "I know who Silver is. Why didn't you come back to the Pokemon Center...?" She asked softly. Genevieve watched as Neptune started to make it rain. The rain felt nice against her fur, and she smiled up at the sky, letting the rain fall onto her face. Genevieve looked back down when she heard someone yell, " 'Silver!' ". She looked down just in time to see a Lucario tackle Silver, happily. Genevieve looked at the Lucario puzzled, she hadn't seen her before. But, Genevieve didn't know all of the citizens of Poseida so it wasn't unusual. He lost he's memory...? Genevieve thought sadly.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • (wew, we're slower than intended. And superv, you said a bunch of bandits should attack them when they arrive, but we're not fast enough. so they'll attack now, in the jungle. surprise attack)

Neptune's smile widened as Genevieve ran towards him. She still remembered him, after all this fighting and separation, and he was happier than he normally was. She was a little held back though, and Neptune knew the problem. But he tackled her anyway, hugging her tightly as if she was his pillow. Then she said in a very charismatic voice, "Hi.", which made Neptune melt on the spot, nearly fainting in front of her.

Neptune was still in the little 'family reunion' when all of a sudden, there was a large screech that could be heard all over the jungle. Scanning the crowd to see where it came from, he found nothing. When he looked up into the sky, his eyes widened in fear. A Skarmory was hovering on top of them, with a large army-like flock of Staraptors behind him.

"B-Bandits." Neptune stammered, his voice getting louder, "Everyone, stay close to each other! Bandits are surrounding us! Get ready to fight back!"

The Poseidians weren't ready to attack, but he had no choice. With one more screech from the Skarmory, hundreds of Staraptor charged towards the Poseidians and the others, including the Poseida Rebellion and the Gold Tribe.

The first Staraptor was heading for a child in the middle of a crowd, but then Dragonheart roared and blasted it away with a large beam of energy. Here goes nothing Neptune thought as he raised his hand, calling for more rain as the water could stop the Staraptor from flying quickly, then shot a ball of water towards an incoming enemy. The Skarmory was still don't nothing, but Neptune could see him glowing, as if he was charging something.

"F-Flash cannon."

(CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY! 10,000 VIEWS!)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • What do you mean? 10.000 veiws? You mean posts?
    Anyway, i apologize for not being on much, i got tripped by a guy named Kenny at school. I have bad scrapes on both my knees and elbows, so this might be a short post.

Pokemon were all hudling close together when the bandits came. Luckily Jonah was prepared if any of the Staraptor came charging, but the Skarmory was a big deal. He looked like he was preparing something. Plus it was part Steel, a disadvantage on Jonah's side. But he knew he had to face up to them, just like Powerhouse would've. Jonah, his brother and their sister had always been the best of friends. They had enjoyed a happy childhood together. Although there was some competition beetween the two boys when they grew into Luxio. They became top notch rivals. But still held the great sibling friendship. Powerhouse had always been the best of the two, winning at almost everything. And Jonah had always been more civilized and non-combative, that's why he turned down Powerhouse's offer to join the Tribe with him. First impressions of Jonah may not reveal this, but he was acctually quite a capable fighter, because of all the combatitive competition beetween the two brothers, they were both rather powerfull fighters. They had been fighting each other since they were 16, always trying to think up new ways to beat each other. The thoughts saddened the Luxray as he dreaded the idea of his brother dying. But now was not the time for worrying about that, he had to protect Jack's family as well as his own. He had turned down Mother Zoroark's offer to help fighting, as she needed to pull the wagon. It was raining, giving the Luxray a keen advantage. Without hesitation he launched Thunder on a Staraptor, the Staraptor got a one-hit-KO because of, not just its weakness to Electric moves, but also because the Staraptor was wet, quadrupling the normal damage. Jonah urged the children not to fight, or that would make them a target. Although Adelle had mastered her Thunderbolt rather well. They were just children.

Jack had other ideas. But instead of his usual scaring illusions, he cast one to the Skarmory. Out of nowhere popped a floating wallmirror, in front of the Skarmory. Skarmory looked while it was charging up. And saw a crippled, old, rusty half-dead reflection of himself. He gasped and lost his concentration. Whatever he was charging flew up into the air and hit a tree, wich started to collapse. Everyone panicked as it was about to hit a group of Pokemon standing in its falling path. "Oh, what have i done?!" muttered Jack to himself as the wallmirror dissapeared.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    A flash cannon shot out of the depths of the jungle they were in. A surprise attack? How had the enemy learned about this? Ambros ran into battle. A Swellow flew in. He stabbed it down with a Razor Wind. This attack was weak. But why? Surely these bandits could have better prepared themselves.

"Why do you attack?!" Ambros yelled out.

A Staraptor headed to his position. He dodged.

"Leave our territory!" the Staraptor yelled. But it sounded weak. Ambros sensed something was wrong. He heard a rustle in the bushes. Then a familiar sound, a hyper beam. He was finished. But here he was, having survived a hyper beam. He looked over to see a child, maybe 10 or 11 looking scared. "Wha- What is this?"

"Please don't hurt me!" the little pokemon quivered. Ambros looked over to see Alex's body carried by little Ralts. "Hey! W-where are you going with him!" Ambros chased after them until they each tripped at the same time.

"We wint to help him. He his bid thoughts." one answered. They were clearly children as they could not pronounce their a sound very well.

"Bad thoughts?"

"Nightmire?" one of them whispered to the other. They nodded and looked at Ambros. "You wouldn't happen to know i move Dream Eater?"

Ambros collapsed under the shame. "I know...Nightmare."

"That'll work! Just stop this ittick on the villige."

"Village?" They must have stumbled onto their village. Ambros ran out, "Stop the Attack! They're protecting thier village. He glared at both sides of attackers. There was moment of tension, and then ease followed by confusion.

The Ralts ran out, "You're nothing like those Ninvert people." "No, it's Nitroviry." "No, it's Neovern."

"Neoverse?" Ambros looked at them, "Where have you seen them?"

The Ralts smiled.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • It wasn't that cool, controlling a guy who was hurt all the time, thought the controller of Q. Shadow was Q's controller (just a random name i guess). I can't have Q killed, or my plans will be ruined! But it will look way too obvous if i dieing Gallade just teleports away.... but i already have revealed that someone is controlling Q, they just don't know who is doing it! Ok then...
    Q suddenly teleported away to Shadow, even if he was in no state to do it.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • (Don't worry, this character is only temporary.)

Among the crowd was a Blastoise. His name was Jet. Jet was an agent of the Order who had been stationed in Poseida, undetected, for a while. Maybe a year or two. He had made the city his home but had never forgotten his true purpose. Now he had received news, he was to kill a Ninetales named Genevieve. And its mother. Jet advanced into the large crowd, looking for said Ninetales. Finally he could see a faint blur of yellow, and a blur of blue in the distance. Blastoise had terrible eyesight, they were made for one thing only and that was blasting. Unfortunatly, the Ninetales was accompanied by an Empoleon, and a raid was going on. As a Staraptor lunged at him, Jet blasted it away with Hydro Cannon and advanced through the panicking crowd, it was hard because the crowd itself was stuck together like glue. But eventually he made it to the Ninetales. He discovered that the Empoleon was none other than a member of the Gold Tribe. But Jet was not about to let that stand in his way. He immediatly blasted the Empoleon with Hydro Cannon, sending it flying. The Empoleon crashed against a tree. Then he pointed his cannons at the Ninetales. Who would likely be killed on impact.

Nows da part where you (Aura.Lucario) save your fiancee once again (angel) :P
    XD, I'ma kidding, but i won't do anything until one of ya reacts.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'm back!! Let's hope I got the story straight...

Kent Reed had been walking quietly. The journey was a long one, and they would need all of their strength they could. It would be very likely that an attack might be attempted, so they had to be prepared for that. Kent looked over at Neptune, his second-in-command. He had been through thick and thin with him in the past weeks, but recently, he felt he was asking too much of him. He now had to abandon his hometown, one he might not ever see again.

It was during this time of deep thought that a large group of Pokemon attacked them. Staraptor mostly, but a few others were among them as well, most notably a Skarmory. Kent fought off the wave, but he did it quietly and without much attention to himself. He had a lot on his mind of late.

Ambros discovered that the group was actually from a local village, and they were just defending themselves. Kent tried to get the situation under control at this point. Minor skirmishes between these Staraptor and the Poseida Villagers and the Gold Tribe still went on. From the corner of his eye, Kent saw a Blastoise fire at Neptune and aimed at a Ninetales, the same Ninetales he had first saw all those weeks back. He recalled her to be a friend of Neptune.

Kent prepared to strike at him, in case Neptune wouldn't make it in time. Kent also observed around for the other targets. All the while, Kent wondered about this village. It didn't seem entirely attacked to the Alpha Alliance, or else it would have left with the others a long time ago.

A secret village? Kent thought, wondering. He pushed those thoughts away for now, and concentrated on the action happening now. He looked to see if Neptune would be able to help the Ninetales in time.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Neptune's eyes narrowed as three Staraptor charged at him, their beaks glowing brightly as they flew towards him like three missiles. Neptune wasn't half as agile as a flying type, so he had to dodge. Jumping to one side, dodging one of them, he rolled on the ground until he saw a large tree ten meters from him. Getting up and running towards the tree, the two Staraptor changed direction and plunged towards him like they were heat-seekers.

They were about to catch up, but then Neptune reached the tree and with one leap, jumped onto it. The Staraptor was too fast to dodge and they charged right towards the tree, their beaks stuck in the trunk. Neptune smirked and shook his head pitifully, but he had no time to laugh at the foolish enemies. A large, powerful, and hideous (yes, hideous xD) looking Blastoise aimed at him with his cannons and sent two blue pillars of water towards Neptune.

Neptune got out of the tree in order to dodge it, but he couldn't dodge all of them. One of them hit him, and he was smashed against the tree. Water attacks didn't hurt him much though, and he regained focus. Even though water attacks weren't effective, they were still awfully painful, and another all-out attack might kill him on the spot. Neptune stood back and charged a Drill Peck, his Trident glowing blue and silver, but his eyes widened when he turned to...Genevieve.

A fire type...Why that son of a Bulbasaur, Neptune growled, and there was no time to lose. Jumping, blasting himself towards Genevieve with his water pulse, he intercepted the cannon, and was sent flying towards a bunch of jagged rocks. Bouncing off the jagged rock wall, he crashed onto the ground, full of thorns, the spikes digging deep into his body. Blood started to seep out of his wounds, covering his white and blue body with red. if I can't withstand two hydro cannons, a painful rock wall smash and a thorn brush...how can I fight Galleon...?! Neptune told himself...but his body didn't listen...Unable to get up, he collapsed, unconscious.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Zed was being transported away to Eternity City inside a wagon. Half-uncouncious, he looked back, Poseida was fading in the distance. They were riding through a forest when Jack could make out a blue ball bouncing around in the carriage with him, he looked closer to find...an Oran Berry. What a stroke of luck. He ate it as much as he could, right away the pain stopped. The bleeding was still well underway, but the pain stopped enitrely. Oran berries were like Pain Killers to Pokemon.
    He realized that his driver was a Poliwrath. Easy to kill considering Zed's level. With a stroke of his vine, he knocked out the Poliwrath and redirected the carriage at Poseida. "Hyah!" he shouted and the Tauros pulling the carriage eccelled.
    "I'm only doing this as punishment you know" said one of the Tauros. "Why, what did you do?" asked the other. "I dropped a bucket of pain on general Galleon." replied the first, the second Tauros was about to laugh but he was interupted by Zed "Hyah!" he shouted.
    When they got to Poseida, it was deserted, Zed figured they must've gone already. He looked around, nothing. "Go!" he shouted and the Tauros advanced through the city to the back gate. Wich was open. "Urgh..." muttered Zed, his chest was starting to hurt again. And it was bleeding intensely, making him drowsy.
    Zed figured that the only way to Cape City was through the Rainforest, wich seemed to be incircled by a bunch of Flying-type Pokemon. He headed there quickly, knowing there must be trouble.

Jet prepared to fire his cannon, it had been de-hydrated from the last few blasts, so he needed to let it recharge, meanwhile he used moves like Stomp while waiting. The pesky Ninetales kept dodging the moves, rolling from one side to the other, and as said before, Blastoise weren't very fast.
    Finally the Hydro Cannon was ready. "Time to die." said the Blastoise.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ambros ran to find the kaiser. He looked through all the battling Pokemon but failed to see him. A Staraptor flew towards him, but instead of damaging it he jumped over it and grabbed its feet. Then he brought it to the ground as gently as he could. These were obviously not warriors or bandits, because there were too many of them and they were not skilled fighters. It was then he realized there was a Ralts on his back.

"Mybe, if you tilked to our leader, he'll tell you more ibout the Nitverk."

"Neoverse....where is he?"

"Over there in the-"

Ambros rushed to the scene. He knew why the Ralts had stopped. In the hollowed out trunk of a tree, there was the dead body of a Munchlax. He had a crown made of twigs on his head, this was the elder. The leader. Ambros put down the Ralts who started to cry. Her little hands fell to the ground, and she couldn't even utter one word.

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Please take me to the leader of your group. I want to see them"

Ambros noted the sudden change in the small Ralts' accent, its ability to pronounce its A's. Ambros jumped to the top of the hollowed tree and blasted five Razor Winds into the air above the battle. The battled raged on, and then the attacks burst into clear white fireworks. Ambros looked as some battling tensed. He found the kaiser and ran to him, stopping to pick up the Ralts.

"Kaiser, you must stop the attack, this is a secret village, you have already killed their leader, a Munchlax. This Ralts wishes to talk to you. Ambros looked over to the Ralts who was nowhere to be seen. It was a few feet away on the ground, kneeling.

"What's wrong, little Ralts." Then, she started to glow. Her feet grew taller, her arms longer, her hair now in two perfect ponytails. Her robe grew into a tutu like state. This was Evolution.

"I am no longer a Ralts, I am a Kirlia. Call me Sol. Pleased to meet you Kaiser...as I heard."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent watched his comrade Neptune go unconscious. He charged for the Blastoise, claws raised in the air. As he prepared with a Swords Dance while charging, Kent increased his movements. He dived in right for the Blastoise as he prepared to fire. His golden emblem on his shoulder shone brightly as he tackled at the Blastoise, then struck at him with a Slash. As he prepared for the Blastoise to inevitably to recover, Ambros and a small Ralts approached him, and explained some hard news.

The Ralts spoke and evolved into a Kirlia. An odd thing to do at the time, but Kent didn't have much time or luxury to care. His friend was down and the situation seemed to be getting worse. He shouted.

"Poseidans, Gold Tribe, halt! They aren't the enemy!" Dragonheart and Leaf Fist as well as others looked over to Kent and stopped attacking.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but we are having major issues at the moment." Kent watched as both sides slowly recovered from the confusion and stopped attacking each other.

"I...don't know what to say. I didn't know what happened. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will help bury him if you need me to. I can't tell you how sorry I am for my people. We are in the middle of despair, trying to reach a city. Please forgive us, but as you know, in conflict, things happen. And your people began the conflict. We must hurry on, however, in case a real force begins to attack us."

Dragonheart appeared behind Kent, carrying Neptune. He apparently gave the duties of carrying the cannon to a few other Pokemon. It took 5 Pokemon to carry what Dragonheart carried before. Kent held back a smile. It showed how strong the Gold Tribe really was compared to other Pokemon. Kent looked back at the Kirlia.

"I think we should move on...I would say it was nice to meet you, but I wish we could have met under different circumstances. Please try to evacuate the area. The Order might be following. If you wish, you may join us to Cape City."

Kent began to walked on. He motioned back for Ambros to come with him. He whispered to him, "We have to press on. We need to get to Cape as soon as possible. With Neptune knocked out, the road could get a lot harder." Kent looked around for that Blastoise, wondering if he was still around.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ambros talked to the Kirlia briefly afterwards. Sol.

"Sol, why did you justs evolve?"

"I don't know. But as a stronger Psychic type, I see it as though it was the right time."

"I wouldn't know the feeling. What's it like?"

"It's as if... the greatest thing in my life.... well, as short as it's been, but it is as if you know everything around the world is perfect. I was overcome with emotion. But I feel you have some sadness."

"Yes, my friend Alex, is in some kind of trance." Ambros explained all that had happened, including the Neoverse and the Chaos Forms.

"I'm sure I can fix it. I believe I know the move Dream Eater, and with your Nightmare, we should wake him up."

Ambros motioned to the Kaiser to wait maybe three minutes. The pair trudged on, and into the hollowed tree. Sol looked at the past leader of her group. A tear rolled down her cheek and onto the Munchlax. Then, the Munchlax began to disintegrate into the Earth. Sol smiled as she watched her leader return to the Earth.

"Now to," she paused as she was overcome with emotion. She could barely whisper, "...your friend."

Alex lay lifeless on a small log chopped in half. At least it appeared that he was lifeless. Ambros lifted his hand into the air and watched it drop. Sol closed her eyes and breathed. Then in a matter of seconds she opened her eyes, all blue. Alex's eyes seemed to open, perfectly blue as well. They were in a trance... together. Ambros watched as the Roserade sat up. Then, suddenly, he eyes turned purple, then a chaos black. Sol began shaking back and forth. They both began screaming. Absol remembered that Sol said for him to use Nightmare, if anything went awry. Absol closed his eyes and tried to remember awful things, Nightmare began to fuel itself. He opened his eyes to find himself floating in purple space with Sol and Alex. Sol was trying to say something...

"F- Night- Al."

"What?!" Ambros yelled back.

"Fin- Nigh- A. Fini- Ni- A-lex. Finish Nightmare In Alex!"

Ambros hurried and finished the attack. Then he felt pain swell through his entire body. He was looking right into a huge, black eye. Its yellow pupil was staring right into Ambros, into his soul. Then, they zoomed out. Alex and Ambros awoke with a scream while Sol just closed her eyes and opened them again. Ambros explained to them both what he had seen.

"There is something much larger than the Neoverse perceives here." she walked out of the tree and turned to her group. "We must go with this troop. We will learn many things and hopefully teach them things as well." The group nodded.

"Wait, it occurs to me that I never found out what you knew about the Neoverse." Ambros said to Sol.

"Right. I overheard them say something about a Cape. A city maybe? Is that important?"

Ambros looked at the Kaiser.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jet grunted, that Empoleon from before was a spec of dust compared to this Zangoose. Jet believed him to be Kent Reed, the famous leader of the Gold Tribe. But he would not let that stand in his way. The Ninetales was gone, but Jet believed he could still blend in with the crowd and locate her. He slipped off with nobody noticing, a terrible pain on his chest, he had been clawed badly, his chest was bleeding. Compared to other things that he had had, Jet didn't think this injury was so bad.
    Jet had some extra bandages, he put some around his chest and carried on. He saw many sorts of Pokemon, a considerable amount of Lucario and Zoroark. Finally he spotted his target, walking among some people. But he decided to lay low and wait for the moment to strike.

Zed urged the Tauros to go on, he was almost at the entrance of the Jungle. He kept going, until finally he could feel wet rain rushing the blood away from his wound. Unfortunatly, the rain also went through the wound, causing it to hurt. The wound was gruesome. Zed tried to cover it up with his vines. Finally, he thought he could make out a white-red figure, A green-white figure and a black-white one. It was an Absol, a Zangoose and a...Kirlia? What was going on here?
    "Woah" said Zed, stopping any movement from the Tauros. He got out of the carriage and the Tauros rode away. Zed approached the trio of Pokemon and passed them, vines around wound and all. Regardless of the fact that the leader of the Gold Tribe was here, Zed needed to find Genevieve.

Hydra was sitting in a couch, he was concerned. Why had his carriage holding the young traitor not arrived yet? Suddenly he heard trotting, it had arrived!
    He rushed outside to find an empty carriage, devoid of a rider and passenger, there were simply the Tauros.
    "Sire, Luwin got away. He knocked out our rider and escaped." said the first Tauros, hiding that it was in fact them tha helped him get away. "Blast! And Captain Three?" exclaimed Hydra. "Still in the now-deserted Poseida City." replied the second Tauros. Hydra was reminded of his missing head at the sound of the city. The word "Poseida" had now become sort of a least-favorite word for Hydra.
    "Now-deserted?! I must inform the Generals!" thought Hydra. He left the Tauros and headed for the capital building. He rushed inside and got to the top-most floor. He reached the door leading to the room that the Generals were discussing in. The generals had not left the room for a few days now. He banged on the door, immediatly it opened. Hydra rushed inside and kneeled before the Generals. "My lords, forgive me if you already know this. But i have just been informed that Poseida has been deserted. It is completely devoid of inhabitants."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve blushed as Neptune tackled her. Sure she was happy to see him, but she hadn't expected him to do such a thing in front of so many Pokemon. Genevieve hugged him tightly back and that's when everything went out of control. In a matter of seconds the sky was filled with Staraptors and she heard Neptune call them bandits. Genevieve stood closely to the Pokemon standing next to her. One was a Bulbasaur and the other was a Dragonair. Genevieve did he best to fight them off. That is until she seen a Blastoise walking towards her. She didn't think she seen one in the crowd while still in Poseida. But then again there were countless Poseidans so to miss a couple was usual. Genevieve was pushed out of her thoughts as Neptune was blasted into a tree. She gasped and before she could do anything the Blastoise aimed its cannons at her. He shot a couple times, but Genevieve was able to dodge them. The Pokemon around her were also luckily, because they dodged the attacks. Which, Genevieve was glad for. She couldn't have lived with herself knowing others had gotten hurt because of her. She really isn't cut out for war.

Genevieve looked at the Blastoise, he seemed to be charging up, for what Genevieve wasn't sure. She looked up at the Blastoise, trying not to show fear. Even though she was scared to death. "If I die. I'm taking you with me!" Genevieve growled, but before she had the chance to move Kaiser attacked the Blastoise. She gasped sharply, she didn't even know where Kaiser had came from. Genevieve had thought he was in the front part of the group, while she was closer to the back. She looked around as she heard Kaiser's words. Both sides stopped fighting, well all but the insane Blastoise fighting Kaiser. Genevieve looked at Kaiser, he appeared to be fine and she noticed an Absol and a Kirlia standing next to him. Genevieve looked around to find the Blastoise, but he couldn't be found. So she wasn't an easy target again, Genevieve slipped into the crowd of Pokemon. She continued to look around for the Blastoise, he was nowhere to be found. Instead, she seen Neptune. Genevieve could see that he was unconsious still and it broke her heart. Neptune had risked his life for her and now he might die.

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • (sorry for not updating sooner guys, but I am in high school, and it is the last week this week, so that means finals...so yeah... Anyway, thats still not a good excuse. Well, I probobly wont update much this week, but who knows!)

Silver was completely confused. He had been walking along the path with the rest of the group, trying to remember all of the faces that were around him, when all hell broke loose. Suddenly, pokemon were running or flying all over the place, attacks going every which way. He was confused. He could hardly remember who his allies were, and now that they were all mixed up, he could not recognize everybody. He looked around frantically, trying to see a familiar face that he could fight along with, but things were moving too fast, and nothing was for sure. Then, through a break in the bodies, he saw Neptune's friend, Genevieve, being attacked by a blastoise. He sprinted through the crowd, fighting his way through, to try to help her. Finally, he broke through the crowd, only to see the blastoise beaten back by Kaiser. He smiled at how easily Kaiser beat back the much larger pokemon. Then the Blastoise turn and flee back into the crowd, while Kaiser was distracted. Oh no you dont! thought Silver as he rushed after the blastoise. Once again, there was another battle just fighting his way to get to the rogue pokemon, but Silver managed to push his way through, made easier by the wake that the giant pokemon left behind him. He finally spotted his target, out towards the edge of the crowd. Most of the other fighting had stopped by this moment, but Silver did not care, this pokemon had tried to hurt his friends, and now he was going to hurt it. He slowly crept up behind it, which was pretty easy as the pokemon was trying to get another shot at Genevieve. charged it and lept onto it's back, clinging to the shell and delivering blows ot the back of it's head. He continued to slash at it, then clobbered it hard on the back of the head, knocking it out cold. He debated over killing him, then decided not to, as the Blastoise may have important information. Silver got of the large pokemon's back and looked aorund for Kaiser, not taking the time to check it the Blastoise was completely out or not....

(Ok, there you have it, thats all I am writing for now. As I said earlier, I may or may not check back to much this week, but I will try to. :) )

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Kent nodded at Ambros. Although much time couldn't be spared, a bit wouldn't hurt. Kent looked curiously as the Kirlia performed some kind of ritual. The Munchlax that lay there seemed to disappear into the Earth. This must have been planned, as he saw Kirlia smile. Then he witnessed as Kirlia did something with Alex. Kent didn't know what was happening, but he assumed it was for the best. Through screams and lights, Alex's eyes opened. Everything seemed to be resolved. Kirlia and Ambros spoke some more. The topic led to the Order.

"Right. I overheard them say something about a Cape. A city maybe? Is that important?"

Ambros looked at Kent. He shook his head, then spoke.

"Cape City. They mean to attack it. We can't linger here." Kent turned to leave. For the moment, it seemed that the people of this village would accompany them to Cape. This was acceptable, as Cape City was made of a large portion of refugees. Kent took a look at Neptune, who was being carried by Dragonheart. He looked around for Silver. He was worried about him as he still had a problem with his memory, but he assumed he was around somewhere, alright. He then looked around for the Ninetales from before. She was gone as well. It was strange, but she had been around since the very beginning, first in Eternity, then in Poseida, but through it all, Kent and her had never formally met. An odd coincidence. Kent took his mind off it, and proceeded to move back in the pack of Pokemon heading to Cape City. Most were refugees, some were warriors. The odds weren't in their favor, especially traveling in such a big group, but it had to be done.

Back in Eternity City, the Generals contemplated how to go about the invasion of Cape City. Taking it would be one of the two finals stepping stones to winning the war completely and entirely. General Lex was just speaking when Hydra entered once more.

Lex looked at Hydra, and spoke first.

"Yes we are aware. But your timing here is good either way. We have a task for you. As you are aware, Kaiser Kent Reed and the rest of the Gold Tribe are on their way to Cape City, along with a very powerful weapon. Although we have debated launching a strike on them while they are out in the open, we have determined that they are too close to Cape City to take them out now. However, we plan an invasion of Cape City once they arrive there, led by me, of course. I want you and your troop to join me and Galleon in the oncoming war. But you will have a special task in the battle. That cannon is a very powerful weapon. We want you to infiltrate the City once the battle commences and disable or destroy the cannon. With it out of the picture, our victory in Cape will be ensured."

Without waiting for an answer, Galleon proceeded for the door. He shouted back at Hydra and Lex.

"Come on then. Our army is already leagues ahead of us. We need to join with all the armies from the village victories!" General Lex sighed and nodded at Hydra as he proceeded for the door as well. He spoke to him as he went.

"Come, Hydra. You should feel honored. You get to serve under two Generals in probably the biggest battle yet. Maybe even bigger than the Battle for Eternity City was. Remember your mission. Disable or destroy the cannon once we arrive in Cape City."

General Deoxys stayed behind as General Lex, General Galleon, and Commander Hydra left for the door. A Seviper went up to General Deoxys and spoke, almost in a whisper.

"My lord, the Emperor has arrived in Eternity City." General Deoxys nodded. The Emperor had secretly left the Order of Neoverse Capital in Terralook City and made his way to Eternity. He has never left the city yet, and no one besides a few people even knew he was coming. What's more, no one would know who the Emperor was upon first glance. Only 3 Generals have ever seen his face: Lex, Galleon and Deoxys, and few other even know his name. But now, he is here in Eternity to meet with General Deoxys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back