• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) [OOC]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    GM Supervegeta here. This will be an all OOC post, for now. This is a warning to all the RPers participating in The Pokemon Odyssey. Recently, you have been posting quite a bit, and only a few lines. Note the rules of RPing, and that they say posts must be at least one full paragraph. That being said, some of your posts also have you all doing your own activities separately everywhere. This RP has a storyline, and I would like to get back to it. If anyone continues to make consecutive 1-line posts, you will be kicked out of this RP. Also, if you continue to make posts that have no relevance to the storyline, you might also be kicked out of the RP. Thanks for your understanding. However, recently, it pains me to say that I have to kick out a few of you right now to either because you have caused one of these infractions or because of inactivity.

THE FOLLOWING RPERS ARE OFFICIALLY KICKED OUT OF THE RP DUE TO INACTIVITY OR INFRACTION (Or there is simply no room for you here, to which I must apologize):

matthewsggm
    pikakip
    shinysweety
    Liliana
    Xyrin
    jarchio

Additionally, an RP sample will also be required to join the RP, if you want to join.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, we may get this RP back on track.

SpectralRicanX

Pokè-Trader
    Years
  • Alpha Alliance
    Name: Xeo
    Appearance: Xeo is a riolu with cut on his ear and scar across his face of a lightning bolt.
    Personality: Xeo is always getting in to trouble. He loves to go adventuring and find things. When confronted with a battle a feint green aura surrounds him, and when in really, really dark places, his body has a feint yellow aura around him.
    Bio: Xeo's parents died when he was 4, and his big sister died when he was 8 while protecting him from a black and red Lucario. When his sister died in his arms he got up with rage and his body glowed two colour auras: yellow and green. He defeated the Lucario, and in doing so, discovered that that Lucario killed his parents as well. He showed no mercy for the first and to him the last time, he completely destroyed the Lucario. When he was very young he was struck by lightning on a cliff causing him to fall and get the scar, he's been able to use some lightning moves ever since.
    Pokemon Species: Riolu
    Move set: (4 max) Aura Sphere, Thunder Punch, Spark, Strength

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Alpha Alliance
    Name: Zegan
    Appearance: Zegan is a Bisharp with a few scars on his face and body.
    Personality: Zegan is calm and collective, even when under attack. But when he faces a strong opponent, he changes into a battle hungry fighter who toys with his opponent.
    Bio: Zegan's parents owned a school for training pokemon. He started his training at 4. From ages 4-9, he was always seen training to be the best, to live up to his parents expectaion. He would put everything he had into learning everything he could. At the age of 10, he set out into the world to find worthy opponents to test his skills. For 6 years, Zegan fought many opponents, and never lost once. He grew bored of his life, then he heard about the war, and, hopeing to find worthy opponents, joined the Alpha Alliance.
    Pokemon Species: Bisharp
    Move set: (4 max) Night Slash, Faint Attack, Iron Defense, Metal Claw

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    SpectralRicanX and Darkfox1525. You guys can only join after you have provided an RP sample, and add a bit more detail under your personality and your bio.

For now, you are both Pending.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    shinysweety wasn't doing anything related to the storyline and was impeding the progress of the RP. Also, she wrote in a font that continuously hurt my eyes, and I was running out of room in the RP for additional characters. Jarchio's kickout was more for space circumstance. I had no more room in the RP, so I had to randomly select to kick out one of these RPers: jarchio, chef30, fezao4, and silver Rogue, you all being the newest to join, and I happened to randomly choose jarchio. besides the fact that he was also posting one-liners in my RP, which is against RP rules, so it had to be done, unfortunately. Hope that answers your question. I'll post on saturday, I think, but I might try beforehand.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Yea, I'm not a mom, but I appreciate the thought. :) Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hi again, I hope I'm not bothering you, but I would like to try and do a new character again. I will add more detail this time.

Alpha Alliance

Name: Kenzie Maris
    Appearance:
    odysseycharacter.png
    She's a shiny kirlia with a heart shaped birthmark on her in the upper right corner.

Personality: She is prideful and sassy and is a solo person. She is also very bossy. She loves to play tricks on innocent people with her psychic powers. She is almost always sad or grumpy. She sometimes does good deeds for others, but she doesn't let people find out it was her who did it.. She feels bad about herself on the inside which makes her more agitated. She always seems to want something more. She is inteligent, but hides it to try and be tough. She is very negative. She never tells anyone about herself.

Bio: When she was little, she ran away from her parents because they were apart of the Order of Neoverse and were always mean and tough on her and they inspired her to do bad things.When she was running away from her home, she forot to get anything from the place. She was lost in the middle of theforest when all of a suddon, she passed out. She woke up in an old Togekiss' care. The Togekiss fed her and helped her. She also showed her to a city named Cape City. She went to that city and after a while forgot all about the Togekiss who helped her. She has been living on the streets ever since. Sometimes she steels food and other stuff from places, but it's because nobody taught her not to. She has wanted to join The Alpha Alliance for a while, but she always talks her self out of things. She thinks that nobody cares for her, and she's better off alone. She wants to evolve and be a Gardevoir, but she can't yet because she doesn't ever fight.

Pokemon Species: Kirlia.

Move set: Psychic, Teleport, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater.

I hope I got it right this time Lol

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Just a heads up, Alex is going to have a serious internal conflict coming up. (It may affect Ambros and the Generals.) So if my posts seem confusing, in 2-3 posts, they'll make sense. The problem has to do with the Dancing Shadow in my posts.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @chef30. The appearance is fine, but the personality is waaaay to short, as is the bio. Can't accept anymore short SU's, sorry. You have to make it much more detailed than that.

@Roserade. That's fine. :) By the way, I'll post a bit later, I have finals so I might not be able to post as much until after thursday. but then on Sunday, I'm heading out to Europe, anyways, I should be able to start posting consistently in June.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Although it is longer, I need to point out a few mistakes (Sorry, just trying to take my GM dutues a bit seriously. :) )
    Although this is much better, I want to point out that she is in Cape City, so she will most likely be introduced when we get there, am I right? Because geographically speaking, Poseida and Cape City is a few hundred miles apart.

Old lady? There's no humans in this RP, sorry.

If you change the minor detail, your character is accepted. :)

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • As you said, I will join with good detail. I don't have much time today, but I'll be able to get some of the basic stuff now.

Alpha Alliance

Name: Aristo

Appearence: Will finish later

Personality: Will finish later

Bio: Will finish later

Pokemon Species: Kabutops

Moveset: Waterfall, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Night Slash.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Notice:
    Fezao4 has been kicked out of the RP due to inactivity.

On a side note, I will be gone between around May 30th to June 6th, But I have every intention of continuing the RP. I will place a temporary GM(s) in charge, and give him some notes on what is going to be going on during that time.

For your reference:

Important non-Gold Tribe People: (A)=Alpha Alliance (N)=Order of Neoverse

(A)General James Jiles-Toxicroak-SuperVegeta
    (A)General Manchu-Snorlax-NPC-deceased
    (N)General Galleon-Garchomp-Supervegeta
    (N)General Lex-Alakazam-NPC
    (N)General Deoxys-Deoxys-NPC/Supervegeta
    (N)Emperor of the Neoverse-?-Supervegeta

Gold Tribe Members:

Dragonheart-Salamence-NPC
    Leaf Fist-Sceptile-NPC
    Nightwing: Pidgeot-NPC
    Neptune "Tidechanger": Empoleon-Aura.Lucario
    "Kaiser" Kent Reed: Zangoose-Supervegeta
    "Peacewarrior" Julie: Deerling-miley810/NPC
    "Cannon Arms": Machamp-NPC
    "Mistwalker": Vaporeon-NPC

Gold Tribe members that are NPC can be used by anyone if they wish to use them. In fact, all NPC character can be used by anyone if necessary. (With limited restrictions)

You may create other NPC if you ask my permission ahead of time, and if I accept.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Notice: miley810 has been kicked out due to inactivity.

For your reference..

Cape City is a shining city made mostly of marble. It has a wall that surrounded the entire scope of the city, almost making look more like a fort than a city. The wall itself has two gates. One from the front, which is it's main gate, and from which most transportation comes out. There is also a gate towards the back, which acts as a fail-safe, in case of invasion for quick escape into the nearby mountains, called the Unity Mountains. Beyond the mountains lies Gold City. The Unity Mountains are one of the 3 ways to get into Gold City. The other way is passed the Lake of Lull, where boats carry refugees across, and through the Amity Desert, the hottest place in the Alpha Alliance. Refugees and other travelers prefer using the Lake, but the mountain is used if Cape City would ever be overrun, because of it's close proximity. No one tries to get to Gold City through the Amity Desert. It is a suicide mission.

I have posted this here in case anyone needed some background information on Cape, and it's surroundings. If you have any other questions, or if you want to ask something about the RP, feel free to post it here.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Name: Lilah Judea

Title: I don't think I have one...

Appearance: Lilah is overall a normal looking Mightyena, but her eyes are green(left) and blue(right), rather than red. Her size is also a little smaller, but there isn't a big enough difference to tell without comparing her to another Mightyena. Lastly, she wears silver chains over her neck.

Personality: Lilah is a huge troublemaker. Very violent and vulgar, her personality matches a villain dead on. She is un-trustworthy, and rather rude to people she doesn't care for. The Mightyena doesn't show a lot of compassion towards others and is usually quiet, but will socialize with other pokemon if she feels like it. Lilah is often quick to start arguments with people, and has enough power to keep up in a battle. Her favorite things to do usually include taunting others, or making people besides herself upset, but she isn't completely cold. Overall, her actions depend on her mood, and if she's in a good mood you'll know. Same goes if she's angry.

Bio: As a child, she grew up in the Gold Tribe with her parents. Everything was perfect in her eyes, and anything negative that had/was happening around her she was kept out of. Her parents guarded her heart, and perhaps too well. While Lilah grew up, she became more and more reckless, sometimes her tantrums unable to be restrained. The child continued to feel too protected, and she knew about some of the things that her parents had tried to keep from her. It taunted her daily, and she felt horrible.

Her views had changed, and eventually she ran away, wanting to learn about the harsher world rather than the comfortable lifestyle she was use to. A group known as "the Order of Neoverse" found her and took her in. Sometimes she was abused, other times the pokemon in the group would poke fun of her eyes and small structure. When she evolved she became as cold as the others, able to finally 'relate' to the pokemon who had once bullied her. Sometimes she wishes she could go back and be with her parents, but she knows her fate now rests with the Order. She can't leave, and the only way out is through war.

Pokemon Species: Mightyena

Move set: Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Toxic, Iron Tail

I'll get the RP sample later. But you already know what my RPing style is like.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ah! I wasn't expecting anyone to join so soon! You don't have to provide an RP sample, SD, I know you're a good writer.

You are accepted, as long as you understand the rules, and follow them.

Also, we are pretty deep into the RP, and I don't expect you to read all of the story, so would you like me to provide you with a summary? It can help you once you decide to start posting. Let me know. Besides that, feel free to begin posting!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alright, well, if you read the intro, theres a war going on. One side is the Order of Neoverse, the other is the Alpha Alliance, aided by the Gold Tribe. Both sides have clashed in multiple areas. This RP began right in the middle of that war, in a place called Eternity City (you might hear references now and again about it). Eternity City is a large city that was filled with Alpha Alliance citizens. There, "Kaiser" Kent Reed (me) and General Manchu (NPC) of the Alpha Alliance were looking for potential recruits to join the ailing Gold Tribe, which has seen a major decline in members since the previous leader, Kent's father Wallace Reed AKA The Champion died. There, they met Neptune "Tidechanger" (Aura.Lucario) and a few others. They also met a Ninetales named Genevieve (angel), who became Neptune's friend. Neptune became the second in command of the Gold Tribe and together, they planned to defend Eternity from the Order. A week before the attack, the city was emptied of all non-fighting Pokemon, and sent to nearby villages, or to one of the other last major cities in the Alpha Alliance, Cape City and Gold City. The attack came, led by two of the five Grand Generals of the Order of Neoverse, the tops guys: General Galleon(me) and General Lex(TonyMontana/NPC). One of the other three Grand Generals Alex (Roserade) betrayed the Order and fought for the Alpha Alliance, along with his friend Ambros (Roserade) but in the end, the Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe lost, and had to retreat. General Manchu died in the battle. The Order of Neoverse controls Eternity City now.

Kent and Neptune along with the surviving Gold Tribe members retreated to Neptune's hometown-Poseida Village. The Alpha Alliance army retreated to Cape City. In Poseida, Kent met up with another few Pokemon like Silver the Absol (Silver). Genevieve met with a former Order of Neoverse agent, two in fact Zed (xilfer310) and Q (destiny bond) and became friends with them. An attack was learned to be coming on Poseida, led by Commander Saar (NPC) The Alpha Alliance led a secret attack of elite troops including Kent, Neptune, Silver, Alex, Ambros, and others to meet this mini-army and destroy them before they reached the city, with the help of the secret weapon of Poseida, the Hyper Beam Cannon. But they needed to stall it to wait for it to power up, so they left the village and went to meet the army and do guerrilla warfare. Eventually, the enemy Commander Saar died, and a Hydreigon named Hydra (xilfer123) took over, but the Hyper Beam Cannon was powered up by then and decimated the army, causing it to retreat.

They celebrated, but realized through scouts that more armies was coming back, much bigger than the last. And they were going to completely surround them. In order to escape this fate, Neptune convinced all of the Poseida Villagers to flee with them and abandon their homes, all of them going towards Cape City.

They arrived in Cape City, which was flooded with refugees from all other cities and villages that have been taken over. There they await the large army led by Galleon and Lex to arrive and attack. With help called by Alex from Ho-Oh (NPC/Roserade), they located a secret underground city beneath Cape, which they will use in the defense. This is where the RP is currently. The attack is about to happen, and both sides are prepared. Hydra, now a Commander in the Order, is leading his army past the rear entrance in order to disable the Hyper Beam Cannon (which they took with them), because they saw what it did to the last army. I think I summed it up pretty well. If you need more info on what is happening right now, take a look at the last 2 pages, which should describe more than enough the current situation.

As for you, It's up to you where to start. Currently, the Order is about to attack Cape City. You can be under their armies along with the attack. Or you can be under Hydra (xilfer123) who is leading a smaller force a bit north of Cape to try to infiltrate it and disable the cannon so it wouldn't be able to destroy a mass amount of their army. This is where I'd recommend you to be, if you want to be part of the action right away. Of course, you can choose to be in a different place, like Eternity City, where the Emperor had just arrived. Interestingly, nobody, not even the Generals of the Order, knows the Emperors identity.

Back