• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Parable

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
  • [x] Show Oak the crimson pokeball your mother gave you.

If I understood it correctly, the thing is time-gated. Maybe Oak can help us get it open sooner. This "special" pokemon might give us the edge we need against Arthur.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Memories that won't happen 2.3
    Day: 1
    Tuesday June 2nd, 2015
    Time: Midday
    Weather: Partly Cloudy

Running through new ideas near-instantaneously, you noted that the process behind these ideas coming to you seemed…smoother to say the least. Earlier there had been some sort of delay between the thoughts along with a mean headache, but it was better now. Anyway,

X2 [x] Ask Oak more about how he knows these things. His knowledge could be useful to make sure nothing bad happens to you.

You thought that this would be a rather decent idea to follow through on, especially due to the fact that it came through a bit more…bolder than the others. Taking a moment to think about how to get a bit more information from Oak, you decided to just wing it.

"Professor Oak, exactly how do you know so much about this? I mean, I understand that you're a Pokemon Professor and all, but this information seems a bit out of the norm to say the least."

Looking at you he gives a bit of a chuckle before sighing, you could see his face sag as if he was suddenly assaulted by age. You knew that however the hell he knew this info must've affected him quite bad if it could turn him from a jolly old man into…this.

"Let's just say some things are better left unknown, and when you go searching for certain things just know that you might not like what you find. You do know about the…Satoshi incident, yes?"

Oh…****. The Satoshi incident was very well known to nearly everyone in Pallet Town. In had been about a boy who had left Pallet Town when things had been completely peaceful in Kanto, however the scary part hadn't been till he came home.

He hadn't aged a single day since he left, and he'd been gone for years nearly. Even though that had been quite strange, even more odd had been the way he looked at the people. His eyes seemed distant, even as he smiled at the familiar faces. The way he stared at people though had seemed maddening, if what my Mom had told me was true.

Later that night Miss Hanako had been found dead, with no obvious sounds of damage and her house was burning down. The town had quickly blamed Satoshi as the probable cause, Mom said it was because he made a perfect scapegoat, and sought him out.

Satoshi had been found gazing at a lake near Pallet Town, and in his hands were bundles of matches. The townspeople say that after a brief exchange of words he jumped into the lake and left them with the parting words "Curses, and destined to burn till you're nothing, but ashes."

"I see you know of the incident." Professor Oak's voice brought me out of my thoughts as I focused in on what he was saying to me.

"What many do not know about that incident is a rather important detail to know about him. Satoshi had always been plagued with the ability to hear these strange voices; they whispered in his ears constantly, always filling him with ideas and different thoughts. It…troubled him greatly, but with support from his family and friends Satoshi overcame them and tried to make the right decisions. He had even told me that some of the voices were willingly helping him make good decisions. We believed him and soon after he became one of the few to beat the Battle Frontier, it was one of the proudest moments in his life. But, the voices got worst after that."

"…What happened then?" My curiosity was getting the better of me as I listened to the story.

"Hmm, he learned of things that people should not know of, and…well the rest of the story is something I do not wish to tell. Those voices led him to ruin, I know this in my heart for sure. He had always been such a bright boy; I still hold the firm belief that it wasn't him who killed his Mother. He loved her too much."

[X] Tell Oak about us

You thought about telling Oak about your own situation, but looking at how sad and morose sounding he was you decided to keep it to yourself, at least for now. However, you'd be much more reluctant about these thoughts and ideas you got from now on. Even if only a bit of the story was true, Satoshi had been one of the strongest trainers despite the losses that he was known for. If he had heard the voices, you definitely could understand why he might lose battles he shouldn't.

Anyways, you still had something of importance that you needed to figure out and hopefully this would get Oak's mind off of the depressing situation that you had mistakenly made him think about.

[x] Show Oak the crimson Pokeball your mother gave you.

Reaching into your handy-dandy bookbag you reach in and grab at the crimson Pokeball that somehow found its way to the bottom of your bag. Grabbing at it,

S̶̭͚̳̝͚͖̗͙̍ͣ̈́͌͠͡ͅl̨͓̼͖̰̞̹̥̝̭̱̦̳̆̔͋̎ͩͣ͐͊͆̂ͫ̑̾̽ͦͨ̽ͣ̚̕e̳̻̩͔͇̺̖̣̬̰͕̦̥̳̐͌̋̀̋̀ͯ̒ͤͯ̊ͩ̌̍ͤ͡͡e̴̫̜͕̠̫̖̙̗͍̬̜̖̞̮̍ͫ̄ͫ͞ͅͅpͯ͐ͣ͐҉̴̞͓͇͖,ͫ̉ͪ҉̵̴̴̤̮͕̹͙̞͕̲͡ ̨̜̯̱̘͓͉̯̠ͦ̎ͩͣ͂́̔ͧͥͭ̈́̋ͩͩͭ̊̐͗̐͢ç̷͚̫̞̺͍̗̳͇̫̩̖͚̆̅ͣ͒ͦ̑̔ͣḩͣ̅̍ͦͨͦ̊ͬ̌͒͑ͯ̾͒́ͫͥ҉̤̗̙͚͔͓̳̲ì̸͉̯̻̝̖̼͎͚͈̟͆̐̿̆ͬ͐͗̋́ͧ͗̀͌͛̃͛͊͜l̡̠̘̱̺̺͇͎̗͓̼̙̤̖̳͙͚̻ͭ̍ͧ͊͒͢͟͟ͅͅd̶̢ͧ̍́͗̎͛҉̸͍͔̰͈̫̬͙͟.͗͐ͫ͒̽ͪ̽͐͐̿̂ͯͮ̐̊̓ͧ̽̀҉̪̭̻̥̱̳̰̻͎͇͈͖́
    ̶͚̖͖̦̱͔̇ͣ̾̏͐̐ͨͪ̅̾͟͝ͅǸ̵̵̸̫͎̫͔̠͍͍̳͖̥̦̀̓͗ͤͭ̇͋ͦ̽̾ͅo̷̧͇̗͖͔̘̓̐ͫͪ̈́ͨ̔̈̈̅ͥ̊ͯ͘tͨͬ͆ͥ̇̉̑̈̄̀͝͏͍̖̱͇͖̝͈̩̻̱͎͉̫͡ ̷͙̞̺̗̞̟̫͇͔̳̤̠͙̻͉ͥ͂͑̏̊ͪ̃͗̋̄̾̀͟͞r̷̳͙̞̱̠̘̝̲̹̽͐̿͡e̷͙̖̺̼̳͔͙̲ͨ̏ͤ̔̓͛̃̊̉ͪ̍͟a̵̡̺̫͖̼̫͎͉̹̬̻̤̱̔͂͌̄̄̾̈́̍̍̃͊́͢͟ͅd̵̨̻͎͎͉͍̜͈͌ͮͯͭ̔̓ͯͨ̏͑ͮ̌̈́̆̃̿̔̿ẏ̸̵̶̦̗͚̻̟̻̺̩̣̲͈̫̆̒̅ͭ́̾͒̅͘͞.̮̞͉͕̗͎̩̠̲͆̒ͥ͛̐ͥ̆͌ͮͦ̀̚͟.ͩ͋̈́̒ͨ̔͆͛ͪ̊̈̾ͭͨͫ͢͏̛͈̜̣̞̭̫̞̖̺̥̗͕͓̹̮͙̪͝ͅͅ.̶̧͎͙͓̭̤͕̖̤̳͔̣̬̥ͨ̃͛̃͐̈̽̐
    ̸̸̨̢͚̝͙͉̳͕̤͎̻͈̯̖̪̥̖͈̲͋̎̽ͣ͒̈̓͛̅̆́ͅA̧̛ͪͣ̐̓̉ͪ̓̏͆͗͊͘̕͏̠̞̗͕̱̟̙̦̯̱̮̰̺̮̞͙̠ͅͅw͗̀̿̂͑ͯ̔̾͂̚͏̨̞̟͚̥̯͘a̷̧͉̮̲͈͔̹̫̣̠̝̟͎͙̠͓̬̩̫̺͆̓ͭ̾ͣ̔̃ͯͦ̍̄ͩ̒ͫͨ̉͠͠k̉̇͗͂͆͗ͤ͐̄ͦͬͭ̑̕͠҉̧̨̟͍̺̪̭̹͚̙ͅe̡͒́ͥ̈͌̄҉̛̪̭͍̫̰̮̠̙͘ņ̶̗̘̱̫̻̠͙̻̈̃̿ͥ̍ͣ̔̈́͘͞ ̢̧̫̪̣̗̦̱̟̫͎͇̱̟͕̯̮̯̊͋̂͛ͮͪ̀̑̕̕s̶̛͍͔͔͖̖̰̟̞̖̭̼̮̭̝̲͕̯̙̱ͦ̓ͤ̈́͋ͭͬ̿ͯ̒ͧ͂̑̽̐̒͊̆̀͞͠ǒ̡̻̰̙̣̘̤͓͚̠̦͓͖̫͊ͯ̍̊͛ͣ̉ͩ̓̎̚̕͜͡o̴̴̡̢͚̰̜̣͛ͫ̽̊ͮ̓̈͂̊̓̾ͨn̸̬̲̲̲͍͚̫͎͓̲̪̱͍͈̝̠͕͌́̈ͧ͌̀͝ͅ.̴̡͖̙̱̥̼̺̤̣̩̠͊͒͆ͧͨͧ̕
    ̡̐ͨ̌͏̣̺͙̗͈͍̲̭̼͇͕̬͉̫̲ͅͅǓ̧̨̟̬̘̼̺͙̰͓͎͔͔͖̰̦ͨ̐͑̀͐͒̐̚ņ̨̬̦̼̫͎̲̳̲̠̱̪̻̫̝ͦ̿ͯ̅ͮ͑̎͂ͫͤͭ͛ͤ̅͗̓̽̚̕͘͞T̨̖̭̖͍̞̖̭̹̞̘͓̜̗̮̘̟̖̘͊̂͂̐ͭͣ͗̑ͭ͟͟͡ͅI͋́ͯ͌̄͋ͮ͆͛̓̆ͪͣ͗̎̇̓̚͏̷̤̦̗̰̳̻͙̖̺͈̲͔̞̯͖ĺ̤̙̦͍ͭ̅ͫ̾̒͑̔ͯͯ͂͂ͫ̈͋̚̕͜ͅ ̋̒͆͑̽̀̕҉̶̹͉͚̫̙̼͚̲̰͚̯̱̝̤̝̦̩͈t͑́̐ͭ͗ͤ̽̂̊̀̿̎̕͏̴̛̯̼̟̳̹̗̪͚̗̺̗̬̻͇̲̜̕Ḫ̸͖̺̝̖̣͎͎͔̤̟̱͕͚̫̱̿ͤ̉̽ͧ͐̃̾̽̍̓́͝Ȅ̔̑̀̐̓̀҉̷͚̗̲̬̮͚̘͍̻̤͟n̸̢̘̦̰̞̙̉̋͗ͭͯ̌̓̒̀̅͒̃̄͛̓ͤ.̸̡̱̫͉̗̠̙̦̞̳͌ͪ̇̉ͧ͌̿̃̇ͨ̓͝
    ̲̻̹̻̠̼̫̪̝̙̩̽̂̈́̄̄́̃ͮ͒͋̆̓̏͌̔ͣ͢͜͠S̡̤͍͚̝̥ͯͮ̎̏ͯ͌͆̒̿͟L̨͖͈̞͓̲̓͋̀ͧͩͦ̈̉̔ͮ̆͌̕͠è̷̵̵̶̢̪̞̘̼̖̝̆͊ͬ͌̓̚̚̚E̴̸̳̣̙͕̿̒̽ͮ̓̌̇ͧ͘p̨͓̗͎̭͎͉̫͇̣̰̮̘̻̐̂ͨ͌ͤ̉͋ͧ̋͐̊͠͠.̛̮͈̻̝̀̽̅̂̈́ͭͮͣ̌ͣ͞͠
    ͙̯͓͖͚͍̻̹̪̥̬̱̬̀̀͊̏͜D̶̺͓̭͙̣͇̼̻̘̺͚̳͍̤̱͔͖̟̓͑ͤ͊̾̐̿ͬ̄̂ͫͭͪ̃̋̈́̚͠r̵̷̗̱̮̙̘̤̯̯̠̞̘̭̟̪̼̗͔̍̂̅͐̋̽̏̐ͫͦͥ̐͡Ę̴̵̠̳̟͓̜͕̫͙̰̪ͫ̔̀̒͂͒͂͂ͥ͑͋ͯ̕A̸̢͓͓̙͈̯̭͔̝̹͓͚̼̋̀̅̇́͘͜m̱̱̟̭̭̤͖̱̬̎͛ͧͧ̅̇̇͌ͤ̑ͫͭ͛̽͊̀͠.̵͙͇͖̙͔͙̲̜̥͖͈͇̦̼̠͇ͣ͑ͯ̇ͥ̈́̕
    ̷̩̪͉̘̻̦̠̣̯̗͕̜̟̻͓̻̫͒ͫ̉̀̕͡T̨̜̱͍̜̖̳̣͓̺̙̞͚̱̫̿̓̌̃ͬ͗͊́́̚ͅh̶̴̭̭̥̟̪̫͚͎̱̩̻̣̳͚͙̮̃ͩ̂ͫ́͐̃̉ͥ̆͢ͅͅE̺̥̲͖̝̞̜͇̠̺͔̘̣̲̺̤̐̽̍̽ͦ̿̒̔ͧ̂̄͋͌͛ͪ́̚͝ͅn̶̶̷̤̭̖̫͈͈͔̱̙̟̘̈͋ͭͨͫͭ̋͐͠ ̵̴̝̩̜̹͈͓̝̮̜̥̩̼͇̞̺͛̈́ͤͫͨͪ̓̎ͥͦ͛ͭͨ̓ͣ͠A̵̵̰͈͍̫̯̜̩̖̲͔̰̐͆̓ͣ̍͌͂̐̾̑̎͟ͅͅw͎̻̖ͬͭ̃̽̐̏ͯ͂̓͐ͩ̇ͬ̌ͨ͘̕͝a̶̧͔̝̞̞̱̣̘̩̮̩̩̖̗̫̗̓̉͌ͥ̒ͤͪͨ̽̍͠͞͡ķ̶̡̛̣̙͈̼̙̗̤͌̑̊̎̓̕ȩ̴̦͍̮̭͖̯̱͉͈͖̬̱̰̖̟͕̈́̐ͪ̊͂ͬͭ̽̋ͣ͌̚͞.̧̫͕̥̲͇̫͋̊͛ͦ̈́̒ͩͭ͑ͭ͗̈́̒ͤ̿͋̀͜
    ̨̜̹̮̺̦̗̥͉̙̙̠̘͚͎ͯͧ̎ͪ̐̈́̈̾͒̒͐̊̃͘͞D̴̨̺͉̟̜̩̠̬̩̠̬͇̽ͣ̆̾ͮͭ͗ͮͪ̋ͩ̏ͭ̈́ͬ́̚O̴̶͕̮̻̞͙̻̥̤͙̜̭̟̱ͣ̋ͪ̔̀͟͞ ̸͔̰̫̯̝̘̮̭̤̯̫͎̭̆̍̾ͣ̾͛̈͌̅̌ͪͥ̀ͅŃ̐͑ͣͨ̂ͬͨ̉̂͂͏̷͡҉̞̙͖̣͉̦̰͖̳̼̟̰͇͈̜͎͕͈T̢͓͔̻̳͎̰͓͕̜̎̋͛͘͠͝ ̢̡̀͐̉ͪ͋ͭ̒ͤ͋̀͐ͣ ͖̪̜̠̳̥T͐̊̒̍̑̓ͨ́ͦͫͫ̋̄̀̾ͮ̚͡҉̷̭̪̯̖̗̬̼͎͎̞̩̹ͅR̶̢̖̝̖͍̯̫̦̫̤̖̺͇ͤ̓̿̉͐́̌͐ͣͪ̍̃̅̕͜͡ͅͅŲ̶̫͓͔͈̳͖͇͈͙̜̠͓͙̪̮̱ͫ͋͐͌́́̑͋͋͒ͩ̒ͩ͌̒ͧͅṠ̵̶̜̪̺̮̲̫̯̬̘̘̹̞̤̣͇̦͌̄̄̓̊̾͑͊̀̓ͮ͌̚͢T̶͉̘̗̼̫̲̤̺̱̠̩͓̫̯̻̦͒ͪ̀̌̃̂̓̑͂̓ͥ͑͜.̶̪̠̭͕̰̒̾ͨ̍̾͊̅̐̎ͫ̽ͨ͘͠
    ͐͌̊̋͒̈͆̑̇͋̒ͫ̅̅̓̆͗͗͐͏͝͏̞͖͔͕̝̦̖S̢̬̺͍̤̯̝̫̜̦̖̪̗͑̈́͗͌̒̿̉́̚͝ͅŢ̡̢͊ͨ̾̎ͭͤ̅̌͗̀͊̿̐͌̇̿͒̓̋͟҉̻̟͈͕͕̼̗̟̞̬̞̥͔ͅO̷͚̝̲̳͇̻̯͉̫̰̘̯ͯ̒͌͋̐̂͛̑̈́ͥ͑̎́ͤͤ̚ͅP̴̺̥̹̻̻̦̜̪̣̣͚̿̉̓ͪͦ̿́ ̡̝͎̬̺̭͔̤ͤ͌ͬͣ̿̐̀̕͞T̸̷̖͍̺̠͒̆͆ͫͬ̀ͫͨ́́ͩͯ̾́͘͜͟H̵̵̗͓̲̯̻ͩͧ̊͋̿̅ͨ̋̌͊͗̑ͯͪ̋̄ͦ̒͜͜E͎͖̰̰̜͕ͦ̈ͨͧ̊̈́͐̉̋̍̀ ̸̱͓̩̻͔̤̝̽ͮ̊͂̃̃ͬ͜͠͠D̨̛̠̣͔͙̀ͥ͋̔́̇̉͂̈̒͝͡R̃ͧͭͫ͋͘͝͝͡҉̗̘͕͚̦͉̹̩̺͚̻͙̥͉͍Ē̴̯̺̖̝͌̈́̽Ạ̴̢̞͔̘̪̪̻̞̈̽͂ͩ̇ͨ̂͗̔͢ͅM̡̛̯̦̺̼̜̜ͤ̎̔̏̉̉̔͐ͧ̇̅̋͂̔͐̂ͯ̈́͜.͌̔̔͐ͫ̏̑͂҉̵̴̩̮̻͓̮
    ̴̡̢̰͉͇̟̲̰͙̜̺̝̿̋̅̉̔͒̔͘A̸̢̻͖͓̠͖̖̓ͪ̓ͫͤͧͥW̼̖̱̮͖̮̤̘͎̩̰̱͈̥͔͌ͥ̏̀̇̊̊̑̿ͫ͆͗̈̆͑̉͊̀͞Ą̢̻͉̻̬̥̺̞̗̰̲̗͎͕̬͎ͭ̓͊̓̔͐ͨͯ͌͜͡K̊̇̒̅̄̿̓ͭ̂̈́͒͑̌̑̌̚̚҉̴̠̫͇̫͉̮͇̬͈͓̞̭́̕E̐ͤͬ̑ͣ͏͖̙͉̖͎̮̥̭̘̼̹̺̜͇͢ ̷̸͒̽͋͊͌̈̄ͪ̆́̚͝͏͔͕̞̮͇̮̭̠̯̰N̵̍̂ͬ͂ͭͯ̔̈́̓́҉̸͝N̰̦̘͉̭̺̳̬̣̫̱̬̩͖̥̪̟̫Ǫ̢̘̖̗͍͈̖͔̥̲̱̰̜͚͈̪̠̹͉͗̓ͧ̎̂̅̃̀͠W̵̴̵̨̡͚͕͕̖̤̘͈̠̣̻̭̩̱̭͇ͦ̈́͊ͤ̃ͣ͒̾̔.̀ͧ̋̋ͪ̑ͪ̑͌̆̂ͣ̾̓̃̑̀̚҉̯͙̥̤̘̘̤̩͙̞͇̻̦͉̙̪̰̖͜͟ͅ
    ̴̌̓͗̔̉̏̀̌̓̉̈́҉̨̗͔̟̳̻͖̦͖̯̠̱̠̜͠B̴̪͕͖̬̗̹̖̤̝͉̦͇̞̍̀̔̔̀ͮ̕͟͠ưͮ͛ͬ̇ͯ̀̚͢͏̪̦̗̰͚t̪͕̬͇͈̓̉ͬͨͧ̑̉͐̕͞͝,̷̮̟̳̼̜̙̟̘͈͕̲̠̳̣̖̅̍͛̔ͣͣͭͣͣ͋̊̕͡ ̈́ͫ̎̋͑͊͏̙͓̠͍̦̟͉̗͓͔͕̰͔͞u͊͂̇̈͏҉̛̗̤̤̺͚̣́n̶̲͓͇͖͕̹̖̩̩̻̥͇̲̗̝̎̀̎ͪͯ̀̀͢t̷̡̞͕͖̗͔̲̱̙̙̰̞̻͗ͦͥ͟i̶̡̢̨̘͙̮̟̱͊͋̏̏ͬ̽ͬl̵̈̿́ͩ̃͊ͭ̾́͋͘͏͏̢͙̼͓̲̥̥̟̟ ̴̢̤̥̬͈̜͈͉̲͚͐ͦ̊̈̅ͪͬͪ̄ͦ͊ͧͪ͒ͥ͘͡t̸̵̬̻̗̪̪͌̃̅ͤͦ͑̾̾̀͐̀̚͝h̶̸̨̰̠͚͖̫̼̼ͩ̂̿̐͋͌͋ͣͤ̐̒́e̸̶͓̫̖̹͚̪͇̲̝͉ͧͩ͐͌͊̔ͥ̃n̸̵̝̬̠̪͖̝̙͓͉̯̤̫̜̠͈͕̫̦̗ͣ͂͌ͤͧ͐̍̆̋̆̌͗̃̚͘ ̴͍̠̞̜͉̙̝̙͎͖̽ͨ̌̊͗͂̀ͪ͢͜͞ș̷̵̡̱̠̪̟̗̓̆̐l̷̨̛͎͈̳̖̙̦̜̭̱̫͙̻̗̦̯ͬ̀ͤ̉̓ͣ͐̿ͣ͊̕͠ͅē̷̑̿ͯ̒̈ͬ̍̓͏̙̭͚̭̯͢͜ě̋ͫ̏́͌̊̉̀ͩ͆̽҉̧̱̱̩̤̥̠̫̦͢͠ͅp̸̪̬̘̼͔͕̺̜͓̝̝̘̘̦̞̮̣̱̔̒ͮ͆̕͟.͖̞̜̻̯͙̲͖̤̦̿ͥͧͣ̓́͟͜ͅ

You put the ball back down. Something in your mind tells you that it wouldn't be a good idea to show Professor Oak the ball just yet. Maybe later when you had some time you could so, right now however you should probably get out of his hair, and maybe apologize. You hadn't meant to make him think about the incident in the first place.

[x] Get going, if Arthur was still there on Route 1 you at least knew he was there, and sometimes knowledge made all of the difference.

You'd been putting this off for too long now, it was almost the afternoon and you definitely wanted to make it to Viridian City before then. Even if that person was still there on Route 1, at least you knew that you needed to plan for what may be there.

"Professor Oak, I'm sorry for the disturbance."

"Oh, it's not your fault. I'm just an old man caught up in my memories, don't worry about me. You should get going to Viridian City soon though; you wouldn't want it to get too dark before you make it there. You never know what Pokemon lurk in the dark, hahaha."

"Ugh, yeah. I'll be going now." Running out of the lab fast you decided to first make a plan or at least strategy to get to Viridian City safely. You could just barely remember that a threat was near, but you still remembered. So, what's the plan you thought.

Decision Time!
    [ ] Run for it! Whatever danger awaits can't catch you if you're too fast for them.
    [ ] Stealth. Use the forest to get there, this is going to be very tactical.
    [ ] Try and show Oak the Crimson Pokeball again. You feel a twinge in your head as you think about it.
    [ ] Write in your own suggestions!​

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • [x] Stealth. Use the forest to get there, this is going to be very tactical.

We're not gonna die again, not on my watch.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Memories that won't happen 2.4
    Day: 1
    Tuesday June 2nd, 2015
    Time: Midday
    Weather: Partly Cloudy

[X] Try and show Oak the Crimson Pokeball again. You feel a twinge in your head as you think about it.

Your vision becomes filled with stars for a minute as you think about the mysterious crimson Pokeball, you quickly decide against doing anything with the ball as the thought seemed minor to the more prevalent one circulating through your mind.

Putting a hand up to my nose, I noticed there was some blood. That was odd, I was pretty sure that wasn't happening a minute ago. I was also sure that blood wasn't supposed to be rainbow coloured with stars. Sooo...what was I supposed to be doing again? I'm pretty sure I was planning some sort of super duper secret top mission that would involve limbo and punching an Octilliry, or however the heck you spelt that things name in the face, and climax with me getting with the ice cream lady down the street.

"Ooh this is weird, am I right guys?"

Or maybe I was going to eat some honey bears, though I much preferred the pasbro ones to hasbro's cheap knock offs. Pasbro used actual honey, and malt liquor. It was so scrumdidlyuptious that it was almost like it was meant to be addictive. It could also scare off ghosts if you got the honey berry juice. Hmm, that gave me something to think about.

[X4] Stealth. Use the forest to get there, this is going to be very tactical.

"Ow." You're head throbbed in pain for a moment as you sought to not lose your balance to the wave of nausea that hit you. What the heck had you just been doing? It had felt like you were tripping off some of the weirdest stuff that you've ever had and also like someone was simultaneously controlling you like a puppet.

Well whatever had happened, it seems the voices had managed to get you sort of set straight though you still had quite a headache though. You assumed they couldn't do anything about it, and decided to get moving.

You walked towards Route 1, and with each step you seemed to grow just a bit more nervous. There was a vague sense in the back of your head, telling you something bad awaited you if you kept going but the voices gave you a plan for this. All you needed to do was follow them and you'd managed to get through this, you thought to yourself reassuringly.

Looking around you checked very thoroughly as you made your way into the thick forestry that surrounded Route 1. You could feel memories of you and Arthur playing in these same forest come back to you, as you trekked through the underbrush. You nearly jumped as you heard footsteps coming from the west, and promptly jumped into a bush.

Coming out of a different side of the forest was...a Spearow. Okay, so while it wasn't whatever had you jittery for some reason, you vividly remembered the tales of a Spearow's anger. Waiting for it to go away seemed like forever, but you knew it had really only been a few minutes.

Jumping out of the bush, you made like a wild Pokèmon and fled. You did not want to stay in any one spot longer than you needed to, even if you could only vaguely remember that something bad wanted to harm you, staying still for too long generally got you into situations you did not want to find yourself in.

Deciding that you needed to safely map out your route of escape, based on more than just prior knowledge you decide that you should get to an area high up. Looking around, you saw something that would fit your needs perfectly. It was old giant Oak tree that you had once climbed on a dare as a child, you remembered it because it was where you got your first broken limb.

Climbing up the tree in a fashion befitting a trainer of your status, ie as fast as possible, you took a sort of perch on a tree branch. Looking around, Viridian City was right in sight. Apparently your hyper focus had made this route much shorter than you usually remembered it to be, that was a good thing you thought. Looking around some more, you caught site of a few Pokèmon here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary.

You decided that was your cue to leave, you knew better than to take chances at such an important stage. Climbing down with the grace of a Mankey, you thanked your experience for your safe travel and continued on. It took you only about 15 minutes to make it to the pathway leading into Viridian City and you were planning on going into the safe haven as fast as possible, but...

"Don't you know who we are lady, we're Team Rocket. So if you don't hand over the Pokemon and your cash, you know what's going to happen right?"

"Heh, do you think the boss would mind if we took her with us? She looks like she'd be up for some fun."

"Shut up, Greg. We're career criminals, have some standards."

"Would the both you just shut up and go away? I have better things to do than deal with a couple of morons who's collective IQ is barely reaching the double digits."

It seemed like you had people blocking the way. The two guys in the black outfit with the red "R" on there chests seemed to be extorting the lady. Said lady seemed to be younger than you, wearing a light pink blouse, a white skirt with pink and white stockings, and was rather bored looking. You also noted the odd pink hair she had, the question though was what should you do?

[ ] "Lol, nubs. You can't even defeat some random girl. You guys must be generic mobs, because you both look the same too. Now that the protagonist is here, let me grind you for experience fools." Snarky, and almost guaranteed to piss off those Team Rocket thugs.
    [ ] "Nope." Quietly and as stealthily as possible, you are going to get out this situation. You felt you needed to get to just about anywhere else fast, so long as it was away from this and Route 1. Maybe the Pokecenter had rooms or something?
    [ ] "Halt foul villains! The hero of justice has arrived! You shall not harm that fair maiden, because Pokeranger shall stop you!" If you were going to be a hero, might as well as ham it up as much as possible.
    [ ] "What's going on here?" An innocent question never hurt, right? I mean what could possibly go wrong?
    [ ] "Mwahahaha! This is all according to my master plan! Minions, go away and make yourselves useful to the rest of Team Rocket, I'll deal with the girl." Your bluff should throw them off a bit, heck if it works they'll go away.
    [ ] "Hey! What the heck are you guys doing to this girl?" Rushing over to the girl and becoming Generic Hero A seems about right.
    [ ] Write in your own suggestions.​

Years
  • [X] "What's going on here?" An innocent question never hurt, right? I mean what could possibly go wrong?

An innocent question never has any consequences. Nope, no way this could ever backfire, at all, ever.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • [x] Team up with the girl for a double battle!

I'm betting on her confidence that she's strong.

Back