• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

Poipole has been discarded. Naganadel is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Years

The real ultra beast that we are to upvote. This ultra beast is the embodiment of the song "I take a lot at my enormous wiglett..."

Spoiler: Lewd joke spoiler inbound

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I never noticed that. However, Game Freak are no strangers to making such things occur upon evolution. Look at Inkay and Malamar.

Years

Naganadel is yet another legendary/mythical/ultra beast that was born to sweep. 121 base speed with 127 base sp. atk.

Also, I think with inkay and Malamar that was intentional.

Years

Quite the diverse move pool. Heat wave, signal beam, shock wave/thunderbolt, air slash, dark pulse, and even hex. Seems like toxic+ venoshock and hex might be a fun combo to use.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Not the worst idea. Forms a boring...vehicle? Structure? Would have benefitted from stances, like Aegislash.

Imagines earlier forms of this being a single brick and a brick wall. Forgives them for not doing this, however. How many people would want those Pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back