• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years

First VPP for me and shiny, so I love it, but that's personal. It has an incredibly interesting typing (my favorite actually, and very underused) of Electric/Ice.
    This guy benefits more consistently from the aforementioned Trick Room stat, as it's got an even lower speed stat, and shares the Bolt Beak signature move with Dracozolt.
    It substitutes Sand Rush for Slush Rush, giving it a less-unique place on snow teams due to it's Ice-type, and it's speed at this point is low enough that even a doubled speed isn't incredibly consistent.

My only problem is that Arctozolt has a lot more of a problem trying to decide if it's a 100 base physical attacker or a 90 base special attacker, because it's movepool is very split.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Not a fan of any of the Galar fossil Pokemon. Wanted a smoother transition from one fossil to the next.

Years

Yellow dino half looks cold. Also for an ice/electric type I like the coverage Arctozolt has. Has access to pluck to deal with fighting type mons and ancient power for fire mons

Years
    • Seen today
    Now that Arctozolt is safe, Dracovish is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.3

One downvote for now because I find its design awkward.

Years

>90 base phys. atk
    I don't believe you.
    >Strong jaw as an ability.
    Ok I now believe you.
    >Signature move Fishious Rend is boosted if Dracovish moves first, by strong jaw and STAB.
    I think Game Freak went a little too far there.

Back