• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    *continues to mindlessly pace around cage muttering something about crickets and rabid ketchup bottles*

These cages weren't custom made for these specific Pokemon, were they? I thought they were the weak Pokemon that they might dispose of... O.O
    I personally think the cages are hand-me-downs from Pokemon of the same kind that they held before :P

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Mira - Afraid not my dear :P, these cages are specially designed. After all, these Rockets are sinister >: )

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    I am getting nervous . I have a lot of free time because of Easter holidays so I can post but we are not moving foward !

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I'd just like to inform puck that if he doesn't post SOON,i'll bunny him,and knock his character out

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I was waiting for you to edit your post, aaand even though I'm subscribed to the thread, I don't actually get messages when edits happen. 8O Also, patience is a virtue. :3 I've been busy lately, and other role plays have been soaking up my creativity. D:

But I appreciate that you warned me before 'bunnying'. (I prefer calling it God-modding, because bunnying makes me think of rabbits procreating, but hey. XD) I'll try and get something up, but my brain's a bit distracted by the excruciating pain in my back. o:

ALSO! . K i a r r a * is a girl. ;-; I've already had to protest that on another ooc thread. ;-; Rawr.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I was waiting for you to edit your post, aaand even though I'm subscribed to the thread, I don't actually get messages when edits happen. 8O Also, patience is a virtue. :3 I've been busy lately, and other role plays have been soaking up my creativity. D:

But I appreciate that you warned me before 'bunnying'. (I prefer calling it God-modding, because bunnying makes me think of rabbits procreating, but hey. XD) I'll try and get something up, but my brain's a bit distracted by the excruciating pain in my back. o:

ALSO! . K i a r r a * is a girl. ;-; I've already had to protest that on another ooc thread. ;-; Rawr.
    sorry,but i edited a few days ago

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011

you know,i always thought God-modding meant something else

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    jcogginsa: When in the main thread please keep to the four line minimum rule! Please Edit your post accordingly!!!!

Btw i dont like to nag so dont give me cause too

And i believe Zephyer is waiting for (Paras- Radish) Blakus, (Misdreavus-Fia) Fia and (Swinub-Snowy) Frozen Snowman.

Hopefully they will post asap

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    K, tell you what: BLAKUS, MIA - YOU'LL BOTH NEED TO FORGET YOUR 'INSIDE THE CAGE' POSTS AND JUMP IN LATER. BE WARNED THOUGH AS YOU'LL NEED TO POST SOON ELSE YOU'LL BE TAKEN OUT FROM THIS RP D:

@Minku & Warden - Fire away, free us our saviours :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back