• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Was your question
    i was looking through the posts and i didn't see the normal room ge freed,did we free ourselves
    Well the normal room was just freed by flare recently and before 02:33 AM which was when you posted this
    could someone please answer my question
    and if that was you were asking...

Then read the damn thread cos that just lazyness if it wasn't something that is key then i wouldn't say this but for something that important it will be in the main thread dont just read the last 3 posts that wont help read them all so you know whats going on GAHAHAHAH!!!!
    (My pet peeve-people not reading posts and complaining because they cant tell whats going on GAH)
    (Please and i cant stress this enough read the thread Kthxbai)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Fia & Blakus - Guys, neither of you have posted yet, I gave you each a warning and 2 days notice. YOU ARE BOTH DROPPED FROM THE RP. I can totally understand if you're each away for a certain amount of time but you NEED to let me know. But if you just don't log on regularly then why did you sign up? IF YOU DON'T (OR CAN'T) KEEP CHECKING BACK THEN THERE'S NO POINT IN SIGNING UP =_='

If you want, you can sign up again but change the character and please make sure you have the time to spare.

@jcogginsa - Kez is right, if you check then you'll see :P

Now that all that's out of the way... we're about to free Frostfur (Neiko Star) so we should wait until they post first :P

And does anyone know about Empoleon-111?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I think Empoleon has technical issues or something.

BTW, what rooms have left to be freed or is it done now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Was your question Well the normal room was just freed by flare recently and before 02:33 AM which was when you posted this and if that was you were asking...

Then read the damn thread cos that just lazyness if it wasn't something that is key then i wouldn't say this but for something that important it will be in the main thread dont just read the last 3 posts that wont help read them all so you know whats going on GAHAHAHAH!!!!
    (My pet peeve-people not reading posts and complaining because they cant tell whats going on GAH)
    (Please and i cant stress this enough read the thread Kthxbai)
    i did read it and i don't remember seeing that,but i'll read it again

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    (I read through all the posts and didn't see the normal room get freed.So i'll just work under the impression that i missed something.Also,Ditnus just ran off when you freed him.He'll be heading to the security control room)
    OK DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO READ THE POSTS!!!!!

"Looks like I'm with you then!" he said to the magnemite and mareep as they moved through the complex suddenly the magnemite stopped, and turned towards a door it had a very Plain symbol on it... "Be careful lad it could be a trap!" said flare as 102 went to open the door when suddenly he heard a fairly faint explosion off in the distance..."the kid didn't" he muttered.
    Here we entered the normal room
    I'm gonna speed things up a little here. I'll open all the doors then all you need to do is release the Pokemon in the rooms. You deal with the Pokemon in here and get them help you empty the other rooms, if everyone helps we should be out of here soon." 102 said as he flew in to the hallway.

"Right" Flare said as he darted between the cages releasing the locks, " Go Move! Now!" he said darting into the hall
    Here we freed all the normal pokemon

Also Your post has some MAJOR Flaws Please revise it quickly and ooc (talk like this) doesnt count to you 4 line minimum PLEASE watch this

After being freed,he had quickly took the form of a sceptile.

1. Ditto's "transform" can only take the form of pokemon in the vicinity(and ONLY pokemon you cannot become a rocket/human it's not possible) i.e if there is a vulpix and a Mudkip in the room ditto CANNOT become a Bulbasaur. however he could become a mudkip or a vulpix. otherwise you could have become zapdos and broke your own cage but seeing as you were in a room full of normal pokemon you couldnt break your own cage

He decided to head to the security control room.

2 how do you know what room's are in this building we're pokemon remember? not humans

From there he could coordinate the rescue efforts via a psychic transformation.

3 as previously stated You CANNOT transform into a pokemon that isnt there and as there are NO pokemon in this rp that have Psychic communicative abilities you cannot do this.

He would also be able to find out the location of the base and it's proximity to treasure town.

4 How excatly? You CANNOT interface with a computer, you are a pokemon as for reading maps and graphs.. You CANT your a pokemon even overhearing radio chatter... YOU CANT your a POKEMON

Please do as asked and revise your post to be more accurate and in keeping with the rp

Kez

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    OK DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO READ THE POSTS!!!!!

Here we entered the normal room

Here we freed all the normal pokemon

Also Your post has some MAJOR Flaws Please revise it quickly and ooc (talk like this) doesnt count to you 4 line minimum PLEASE watch this

1. Ditto's "transform" can only take the form of pokemon in the vicinity(and ONLY pokemon you cannot become a rocket/human it's not possible) i.e if there is a vulpix and a Mudkip in the room ditto CANNOT become a Bulbasaur. however he could become a mudkip or a vulpix. otherwise you could have become zapdos and broke your own cage but seeing as you were in a room full of normal pokemon you couldnt break your own cage

2 how do you know what room's are in this building we're pokemon remember? not humans

3 as previously stated You CANNOT transform into a pokemon that isnt there and as there are NO pokemon in this rp that have Psychic communicative abilities you cannot do this.

4 How excatly? You CANNOT interface with a computer, you are a pokemon as for reading maps and graphs.. You CANT your a pokemon even overhearing radio chatter... YOU CANT your a POKEMON

Please do as asked and revise your post to be more accurate and in keeping with the rp

Kez

1.As i said before,I DID READ THE POSTS.I must of missed that because I'm a litte bit exhuasted from compounded computer problems,and school standardized tests.
    2.I'm sorry the post didn't reach four lines,but when you type something for a post,the typing space is less than in the actual post,so what looks like 4 lines while writing the post isn't four lines in the post
    3.As i explained in my tryout,Ditnus does not posess a normal ditto's memory problems,this means he is able to transform into any pokemon he has seen recently
    4.Ditnus considered transforming into a pokemon larger than the cage to escape,but realized that doing so could kill the other pokemon in the cages next to him
    5.Ditnus scanned it while transformed into a meditite
    6.Most psychic pokemon can read minds naturally.
    7.As for finding location,pokemon have eyes,and in some cases are actually smarter than humans.They could easily be taught to read maps or possibly interact with computers.Ditnus learned to do this while studying human culture
    8.Also stated in my tryout,Ditnus learned to speak human.Plus the language barrier between pokemon and humans is not do to lack of understanding,which we know because pokemon are able to understand battle instructions.It exists because in order to speak human pokemon need incentive,and special pronunciation classes.They don't even need a teacher,it can be self taught.
    9.The anime clearly shows Dittos can transform into non-pokemon.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    ------------------
    jcogginsa
    Each point corrosponds to your original points (1 with 1, 2 with 2 etc) please take on board what i am saying:
    1. If your that exhausted that you cannot read then dont post relax, refresh and post when you are feeling both fit and able!
    2. Just try to include a bit more in your posts, the lack depth.. the more depth the more length ....what was he thinking, why was he doing what hes doing? ...etc
    3. Ditto uses the move Transform to copy the opponent's moves, types, form, and non-HP stats. Therefore you cannot just Magically recall any pokemon as you see fit (otherwise every single problem could be solved by you and there's no point in having anyone ese in the rp cos you could do it all and therefore it is a move that has to have its limits.) Also he's been in a cage in the normal type room until recently so how has he seen a wailord, grovyle and a meditite?(i'm curious to know)
    4.Wouldnt have been possible due to reasons previously stated!
    5. I must admit i overlooked this earlier by mistake and am dissapointed i did if i had spotted it i would have already been speaking to you about this and that was not technicly possible due to dittos "transform"
    6. Yes they can
    7.You never mentioned he studied human "culture" before this seems hastily added and very convient. Seems like you just want a reason so he can read maps.
    8. This I have no problems with!
    9. Ditto is capable of Transforming in to an an exact replica of any other Pokémon (an ability that is also shared with Mew), or indeed any physical object. however humans do not fall into this catagory in my opinion i will discuss this with zepyher but for now at least NO human transforms.
    -------------------------------

And thats a shame you will be missed "puck"(. K i a r r a *)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    ------------------
    jcogginsa
    Each point corrosponds to your original points (1 with 1, 2 with 2 etc) please take on board what i am saying:
    1. If your that exhausted that you cannot read then dont post relax, refresh and post when you are feeling both fit and able!
    2. Just try to include a bit more in your posts, the lack depth.. the more depth the more length ....what was he thinking, why was he doing what hes doing? ...etc
    3. Ditto uses the move Transform to copy the opponent's moves, types, form, and non-HP stats. Therefore you cannot just Magically recall any pokemon as you see fit (otherwise every single problem could be solved by you and there's no point in having anyone ese in the rp cos you could do it all and therefore it is a move that has to have its limits.)
    4.Wouldnt have been possible due to reasons previously stated!
    5. I must admit i overlooked this earlier by mistake and am dissapointed i did if i had spotted it i would have already been speaking to you about this and that was not technicly possible due to dittos "transform"
    6. Yes they can
    7.You never mentioned he studied human "culture" before this seems hastily added and very convient. Seems like you just want a reason so he can read maps.
    8. This I have no problems with!
    9. Ditto is capable of Transforming in to an an exact replica of any other Pokémon (an ability that is also shared with Mew), or indeed any physical object. however humans do not fall into this catagory in my opinion i will discuss this with zepyher but for now at least NO human transforms.
    -------------------------------

And thats a shame you will be missed "puck"(. K i a r r a *)
    1.Sorry,i was worried about the post-a-day rule
    2.can do
    3.i thought we were doing this in a realistic sense,not a game-like sense
    4.there would have been some cages larger than his to hold pokemon larger than ditnus.he could have transformed into one of them
    5.i don't have a comment about this
    6.so we agree
    7.i mentioned he wanted to learn about humans so he could make an informed decision about whether or not to like humans
    8.kay then
    9.interesting you mention mew,considering he doesn't need the other pokemon there to transform into them.

also,i'm going to bed in about 7 or so minutes.also,i won't be able to post around the 18th,and possibly the 17th or 19th

and i miss puck too.

see ya

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Um... I think that Kez is trying to limit the ability of your character so that he doesn't become UBER POWERFULNESS POKEMON THAT CAN TURN INTO WHATEVER IT WANTS, because nobody wants to RP with someone who has a character like that...

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Thank you mira im sure i said something to that effect
    (otherwise every single problem could be solved by you and there's no point in having anyone ese in the rp cos you could do it all and therefore it is a move that has to have its limits.)
    Almost the same point but yea Realsitic sense but not ridiculos otherwise there's just no point ok

take ur last post for example
    After being freed,he had quickly took the form of a sceptile.He decided to head to the security control room.From there he could coordinate the rescue efforts via a psychic transformation.He would also be able to find out the location of the base and it's proximity to treasure town.
    he has become a 3rd evolution from memory, found a room which no-one knows the location/existance of, is about to try and lead everyone via psychic communication thru a second transformation and can find out excatly where we are and how far it is to a town that has just been introduced by you seems a little Over-powered if you ask me hence why i want limitaions on transform where that limits your ditto or not is not my priority but the move itself if used as realistic and unlimited is too powerful, for instance how did you get capture in the first place you could've turned into physchic pokemon and messed with their minds stoping them from capturing you, or you could've turned into a house and kept hidden how would they know it was you? also if you could recall a transformation from memory you wouldn't know any moves, for the pokemon has to be there for you to copy its move set, so what use would it be?

If you don't like my decisons, tough, take it up with zepyher thru pm
    But as it stands right now your transform ability only allows you to transform into a pokemon that is nearby you may beome objects that are nearby also but remember when you do you are inanimate eg.if you became a cannon you cannot fire yourself/ if you become a car you cannot drive yourself etc

so Please amend your post accordingly
    Kez

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    In my opinion Ditto cant turn into everything it wants and everytime it wants . Dont be ridiculous . Not every psyhic can read minds or talk thelepathicly . I dont think my Wynaut can ! It is obvious that PokEMon like Gardevoir or Lunatone can but not Woobufeet or Chimecho . Also I think only Rotom can interact and use machines like computer , frigdes or freezers and other stuff like that [ Look at PokEMon Platinum official site - Its show there that Rotom actualy can evolve by taking over washing machine , microwaver and other such a things - and after that it can not get out of machine so it stays in it forever so even if Ditto turned into Rotom { it is imposible because there is no Rotoms near but lets just say that it turned somehow } and got inside computer to help with escape or find treasures it could not get again into Ditto and would be trapped forever ! ] .

Jcogginsa said that Psyhic PokEMon are smart enough to use computer ! Lol ! Its like someone left you in a middle of the sea and ordered you to dive and touch the bottom ! Come on ! Every water PokEMon that lives in sea can do that - I guess human is smarter than for example a Magikarp isnt he ? So why he can not do that task ? Omg ! Thats the same here - there are some things that Pokemon can do and human cant and also it works backwards - things that human can do and Pokemon cant !

One more thing - Lol in my opinion thats what jcogginsa is doing is a little " GOD MODDING! "

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Woa woa guys! K, I'll make this short & sweet(ish)

@jcogginsa - I think enough has been explained by Kez. But if you can't take his word for it - Ditto's transform into what's nearby or what they see (eg - In the games, when a ditto uses transform it transforms into it's opponent no? Not a random Charizard) We are in no way trying to insult or be offensive towards you - just pointing out a few things. Ammend your post so that Ditnus makes sure pokemon get out the exit safely.

@Kiarra - Aww :( Well, thanks for letting me know :) Now I can think of a fitting death for Puck (:<

There, that's hopefully the end of that =_=' I'm just waiting on Neiko Star, and can someone free Lily the Pidgey (Benihime if I'm right :P)

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    Hey! I'm back! I had some serious internet issues, Mira was right XD

I read the posts trough now, and I hope that I will post soon again...
    I have read (I forgot the past tense >.<) the OCC-thread already, and want to say two things:

1) I think Kez and Zypher are right with the "ditto-problem".

2) I'm sorry you have to go, . K i a r r a *...

EDIT: I will post tomorrow as it's late here. Can someone bunny my char, as I know that you al post when I'm not online? I haven't got freed yet, I don't know even if the vulpix ran outside to help the Ambi, or if they are still inside... Until Tomorrow!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Thank you mira im sure i said something to that effect

Almost the same point but yea Realsitic sense but not ridiculos otherwise there's just no point ok

take ur last post for example

he has become a 3rd evolution from memory, found a room which no-one knows the location/existance of, is about to try and lead everyone via psychic communication thru a second transformation and can find out excatly where we are and how far it is to a town that has just been introduced by you seems a little Over-powered if you ask me hence why i want limitaions on transform where that limits your ditto or not is not my priority but the move itself if used as realistic and unlimited is too powerful, for instance how did you get capture in the first place you could've turned into physchic pokemon and messed with their minds stoping them from capturing you, or you could've turned into a house and kept hidden how would they know it was you? also if you could recall a transformation from memory you wouldn't know any moves, for the pokemon has to be there for you to copy its move set, so what use would it be?

If you don't like my decisons, tough, take it up with zepyher thru pm
    But as it stands right now your transform ability only allows you to transform into a pokemon that is nearby you may beome objects that are nearby also but remember when you do you are inanimate eg.if you became a cannon you cannot fire yourself/ if you become a car you cannot drive yourself etc

so Please amend your post accordingly
    Kez
    the reason he was catured is because he was distracted by one his best friends being murdered.and i will try to limit my self on his transforming.oh,and he hasn't actually found the room yet
    Edit:i've edited the post.He changed his plan and he also turned into a combusken instead of a sceptile.he took that form because a combusken was one of his best friends where he grew up

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back