• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Minku - Torterrible... =_='

@Neiko Star - Sorry to hear that :( Ah well, that's fine, thanks for lettin me know ;)

Zeph.

Years
    Meh, she & Kiarra's Clefairy can Die >: )... or something...

...or I could make them recurring characters who TR use to battle (like enimies)

@Benihime (or whatever your New name is): You'll have to jump in to the RP later if you don't post soon >.<'

OK, let's free Luca (Jonat's character) and get the hell out XD

Zeph.

Years
    @Mira - We have a located an exit :P That, and I don't think the explosion was large enough XD

I'm just waiting on a post from Jonat then we can get moving

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Does the TR who captured puck and frostfur have a name yet,because i thought of a good name for him

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Okay,here's the name,and how to pronouce it in parenthesis
    Chronos ymir(Cro-Nos Ya-meer)

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    @Warden - Team Rocket from anime have Mime Jr so why not !?! :D

I was just saying it didn't suit the whole bad guy theam of the TR member. Anyway it's James that has the Mime Jr I hadly think he is comparable to this TR on how meanacing they are meant to look. I have no problem with him having a Clafairy I just think its funny (until Puck smashes me to bits with Metior Mash) Hey that would be intresting give Puck a really evil moveset (demonic Clafairy XD)

Zeph.

Years
    @jcogginsa - hmmmm... I'll think about it :P

@Warden - Menacing moveset? Good idea (Giga Impact alert XD)

@Jonat: Could you post soon please?

Jonat

Short, cute and blue.
    Years
    Sorry about my delay, life is a bit hetic and i've not had good muse for roleplaying, Kez just kinda leapt this thread on me and i liked the sound of it. ^^'

I'll try finishing up something shortly, thanks for freeing him too.

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted all that time, and I'm sorry that I ain't going to do in some time, because the internet crashed this time really bad, so we have to order a new receiver.

It will come in two months, so that is the problem... I think I have to stop for a while with RP'ing because of that.
    I hope that I can come back when we have the receiver!

Zeph.

Years
    Now that Jonats posted :D we can all escape!

Also a note to anyone outside the RP reading this: WHEN SUs RE-OPEN, ALL OF THEM MUST GO IN THE OOC THREAD

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Kez,still waiting for you to post Flare and ditnus meeting up

1) If im gonna do it i'll do it in my time not yours ok?

2) havent you noticed yet? Flare doesn't care about anyone unless their in trouble or saving him he wont go looking for you, he doesnt even know you he's more likely to look for anjoo then you and they didnt get off to a good start anyway (not anjoo's fault but hey thats just flare)

I am posting this early morning and am tired so if it comes off cranky sorry.

Just dont rush people to post they'll do it in their own time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Okay,sorry for rushing you,but she doesn't have to intentionally find him,they could just run into each other in the chaos of escaping.also,i need flare to ask ditnus how he transformed into meganium so i can setup a flashback explaining it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back