• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonat

Short, cute and blue.
    Years
    Now that Jonats posted :D we can all escape!

Also a note to anyone outside the RP reading this: WHEN SUs RE-OPEN, ALL OF THEM MUST GO IN THE OOC THREAD

Maybe you could update your OP with the linkeh to the new ooc?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    ^ That Jonat, is a good idea :P

K, Ive posted. A lot goes on so I'll let you guys read it XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    well,dang.there goes my record

also,what are we going to do after we escape?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    Yea, it's a kind of desert-like place outside (since we're in New Orre). But there are streams of water and a few trees to :P

@Victorr: Don't drop out :P Oh, and in your last post, the man already returned the Absol XD

Well, let's go!

Last edited:

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Jcogginsa: You Know what cause flames on a pokemon? something that doesnt physically exist? W. T. C ?

Zephyer: I will be corrosponding with you about the rp over the next few days through pm so please check them k?

Unfortunatly i have been busy as of late and havent been able to be as active as i like however i do plan to remedy this asap.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    no,just chimchar.the fire on chimchar comes from gas in it's stomach.i read it on bulbapedia

so is ditnus with the others outside,or still making his way?

Last edited:

Jonat

Short, cute and blue.
    Years
    Don't believe everything you read. Especially from sites where people can make stuff up.

I've got flu so it may or may not effect my ability to post.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I've read it on several Pokemon (Pokedex) websites that say the flames come from the Chimchar's bottom and go out when it sleeps.

Zeph.

Years
    @Kez: K, I'll check them ;)

@jcogginsa: yep, we're all outside now :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Don't believe everything you read. Especially from sites where people can make stuff up.

I've got flu so it may or may not effect my ability to post.
    do you have pearl version? if so,check chimchar's pokedex entry,it should say that

also,my new post looked longer when i was typing it.sorry.the windows you type your post in are much smaller than the space that it shows up on.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @jcogginsa - no problem. Just lengthen your post a bit (talk about how releaved Ditnus is at freedom, or even access to water?)

Oh, and yea, the post is funny, but could you write "p**sed" instead of the actual word? I'm a fan of slight censorship :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back