• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    All went steadily quieter as the sun began to set. The only disturbances came when Ravena flew past, carrying a struggling Remoraid in her claws. She was slightly wet because the Remoraid kept firing Water Guns at her in self-defense, but this didn't impair her flight too badly. However, a few seconds later, an angry Spheal surfaced from the water below and shot an Ice Beam at Ravena. Apparently it was mad because Ravena stole its fish. However, this beam only hit the Remoraid. Ravena laughed and tauntingly thanked the Spheal for keeping her Remoraid still.

Back on the shore, Kinter and Kelsey sat on the edge of the water watching Ravena and the sunset. Behind them were Kirlia and Kanasama, finishing up their celebration of the day with a quiet dance.
    <"Oh it's terrible how Ravena's torturing that Remoraid before its... time..." Kinter said softly, <"If a bigger beast exists, it might be more terrible...">
    "Kinter, you really haven't been yourself ever since that incident..." Kelsey commented. "There must be some way to cure this transformation..."
    <"I will never battle again!"> Kinter wept.
    "It's all right, Kinter. But you can't stop battling forever--maybe the only way to cure this is if you battle against Yukima again and win!"
    <"But that's impossible! Yukima's so strong... much too strong for me to handle.">
    This last thought brought Kelsey into her usual state of contemplation. She started to glance around to see how the other Pokemon were doing. She noticed that Dreemist was gone...
    Probably dream-hunting. I could have a good sleep tonight... Whenever Dreemist ate a new dream, Kelsey often shared it with her the next time she slept.

Kelsey glanced around again. Kirlia had stopped dancing and was watching Ravena. Kanasama was still dancing, mostly with her katana. To her left was a new sight for the day--Harmonique arose from the rocks, glad that nighttime had finally come. Al was quite peaceful...

Suddenly, Ravena sounded a warning screech not too far from the shore. Almost everyone jumped--Ravena was darting right at them, and following her was the same Spheal from before, except in this case it leapt out of the water and tackled Kelsey, still angry.
    "What do you want from me? Ravena's the one who stole your dinner!"
    Spheal growled and bit Kelsey's arm.
    "Whoa, this Spheal's mad! Get... off... me..." Kelsey shook her arm to free it from the Spheal. Next thing she knew, the Spheal was thrown back, hitting a tree as if it was a magnet peing pulled into it. Several feet away, Kelsey sighed with relief.
    "Whew, my mind saved me again. I didn't even have time to call a Pokemon attack! Anyways, what's gotten into that Spheal? Maybe it's one of those rebels I heard about... but what's it doing in Achaie? I thought most of them were in Fierara!"

Nearby, Harmonique smiled at Kelsey--she thought it pretty cool when Kelsey used telekinesis correctly, which is usually very rare. But Kelsey wasn't smiling--she knew one of her Pokemon would have to battle the mad Spheal after it got up.

Just as she thought that, Ravena flew over her head and landed between her and Spheal. A perfect opponent, thought there was an obvious type disadvantage involved.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I felt like giggling when I made a large purple bubble with my phychic and bounced it around, creating all sort of figures in it. I kept the girly giggles inside and tapped the purple bubble, making it explode into a five-second sparkling purple rain of light. It was gorgeous, but it took up a lot of my energy.

Soon I heard a quick rumbling and sighed. Is the rebel navy out practicing so early? Cool, time to play... I thought, climbing into a tree and watching as a group of water pokemon marched in. They were all ametuers, but the leader was a tough-looking Spheal whose hat was way too big for his puffy body. You could almost call this guy cute.

I sneered as I crouched on the tree branches and deliberately shook them until they were weak. I then lunged down I did a flip in the air before landing between the ametuer forces and the training leiutenant.

"Boo ya!" I unleashed an electric ray that I pretended to use not too much power with and fried the forces. It was more fun than you think, watching the leiutenant run away screaming.

"That was more easy than usual," I murmured.

OOC: I am SO sorry for not posting in so long.

Ninetales1

Years
    Rash decisions are often rewarded in a nasty way. For as Ravena prepared for battle, the mad Spheal suddenly got up and shot an Ice Beam at that rash harpy. Before the beam hit, Kelsey sent a warning signal to Ravena, but Ravena's reflexes were not half as quick as Kelsey's were--therefore she was frozen by the Ice Beam. Kelsey looked down and shook her head as Ravena fell behind her with a clunk.

"Go Dreemist! Finish what Ravena started!" Dreemist, who was absentmindedly watching from the edge of the water, jumped at the command and flew over Kelsey's head just as Ravena had done, but much more gracefully.
    The Spheal took the first hit--or at least it tried to. Thinking Ice Beam was its strongest attack, it used it again on Dreemist.
    Too predictable, Kelsey thought. Dreemist took the hint, psychically deflecting the beam and redirecting it into the sky where it would find no target.
    Then the Spheal fired another Ice Beam--not at Dreemist but at the ground, making a line of ice on top of the dirt leading from it to Dreemist's feet. Then it ran for a while and hopped on the ice, upon which it began to slide. Its eyes were focused intently on its target.
    Bingo, Kelsey thought. You know what this means.
    Dreemist received the message. While Spheal was still in the midst of a Take Down attack, Dreemist knelt down and stared back at Spheal, directly into its eyes. She then started to wave her hands gently about, backing this movement with her own psychic energies. These energies took the best of Spheal, whose eyes began to close. Spheal continued to slide along the ice, though more slowly. At the end, Dreemist caught it like a ball. Then she picked it up and held it in front of her. Further mental exploration needed to commence.

<Be a good Spheal now.> Dreemist first prodded the little Spheal's mind with this thought. <You are a peaceful Spheal in this happy, peaceful world of Achaie. You are joyful, relaxed, happy, kind, loving.>
    Controlling the Spheal didn't seem to go badly. <Be free from all the evil that has poisoned your mind. Let yourself heal, Spheal, and may the for...>
    At that moment, something in that mental plane prevented Dreemist from going any further. Something suddenly pricked inside of her, like a headache. This wasn't the only thing, though--that prick started something much more drastic, just like a domino or a bomb. Dreemist fell on her back, entranced yet nervous.

"Dreemist?" Kelsey wandered over to Dreemist, wondering what the problem was. But when she tried to contact her telepathically, all she got was a vision from the past...

It was when Kelsey was a little younger, when Dreemist was still a Drowzee. Kelsey was sound asleep in bed, Drowzee sleeping next to her. A thud sounded outside, waking Drowzee--but not Kelsey--up. When Drowzee looked out the window, she saw a woman approaching her--it was so dark that she was unrecognizable.
    "Come, my friend," the mystery woman beckoned to Drowzee. Drowzee just stared at her, still dozy from just waking up. Meanwhile, the woman slowly walked towards Drowzee, careful not to wake Kelsey up. When she reached Drowzee, she placed her hands on the Pokemon's head. Drowzee could feel strange metal objects on the woman's palms. But seconds later, Drowzee began to feel drowsy, eventually surrendering to subconsciousness.
    Hear me, friend. The woman's thoughts penetrated Drowzee's mind. You are very lucky--you are about to gain great power. You would like to do that, yes? I hold this power for you--it will make you invincible, able to control the world! You will rebel against trainer and Pokemon alike. You will prove to the world that we, Team Shockwave, are boss! Team Shockwave is good for you--it is the only one that can grant you this power. Resistance is futile. You are a wimp to refuse such greatness. Just serve Team Shockwave and you will be all-powerful! We shall succeed and rule the world!
    Drowzee was still young then. Her innocence meant that she still lacked the judgement to refuse the woman's commands. Drowzee smiled sinisterly and followed the woman out of the room, leaving Kelsey and her whole past life--however short--behind.

So this is how Drowzee was controlled by Team Shockwave! Kelsey thought. She took a few seconds to contemplate this--she remembered how much effort it took to get her Drowzee back--a long time, after she evolved into Hypno and became Shockwave's most powerful Pokemon. After Hypno did come back, she was stripped of her "evil" powers, but at least she was in good hands again.

Sometimes it is an unwise idea to keep your head in the clouds. When Kelsey finally returned her focus to the present, she noticed that Dreemist was gone.
    "Dreemist!" Kelsey called. She looked around some more. Even the Spheal was gone. "Dreemist?" Kelsey's panic rose as she began to search around more frantically. "Dreemist!"

<Kelsey!> The sudden impulse of an external thought was so trong that it caught Kelsey off balance, giving her a similar "headache" to Dreemist's. As Kelsey calmed down, she looked to her left--Harmonique was right next to her.
    "Where did Dreemist go?" Kelsey asked. "Did you see her?"
    <"Yes,"> Harmonique answered. <"It seems like since she was once a rebel--or something similar--Dreemist got a blast from the past when she discovered the same rebellious property in Spheal.">
    <"She went that way!"> Kanasama blurted, pointing towards a set of footprints that looked like Dreemist's. <"Let's follow her!">
    <"Wait!"> Kirlia interrupted as she grabbed Kanasama's arm as she was about to run off towards Dreemist. <"It might be too dangerous...">
    <"Yeah,"> said Kinter, <"and I don't want to be a rebel either!"> She knew that she might become a rebel completely if she tried to intervene--all that would have to happen is Kinter permanently transforming into Yukima.

<"And in that case,"> Harmonique added, <"Kelsey and I can't go either."> She remembered a time when Shockwave did control her, though only for a moment. In that moment, though, she extracted Kelsey's entire soul. Kelsey, left selfless, was subdued by Team Shockwave. It took a while for Harmonique to realize what she did, but the truth greatly depressed her, and it took many painful moments to release Kelsey's soul and bring her back.
    <"However strong our minds may be,"> Harmonique continued--and Kelsey felt flattered--<" both of us could be in danger should we try to bring Dreemist back to her old self.">

"Yeah," Kelsey commented, looking at Kanasama, "so that means there are only two of you left--Kirlia is at risk too given that she was once kidnapped by Team Shockwave--controlled is certainly a possibility as well. Therefore, we have two options: either Kanasama and Ravena face the rebels alone, or we find some... other... way..."

Kelsey contemplated what this other way was, and some of the other Pokemon began to do the same--even Ravena, who was still frozen.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Okay, this is going nowhere. We need to meet up somehow, because I can't do much with my character now that I've pulled her into the position she's in. > >;; of course, that's half my fault, but that's why I'm not posting too.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: I'm sorry. I've been paying two american cents a minute for my internet, and I only get one hour. Let's just say that you hear a strange buzzing sound from Lugia's Lair (my master lives in that cave) and we all meet there?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:0_0 so many problems after you start an RP Amaya. > >;; anyway, sure, but give me some time to think of a way to get there... (where is lugia's lair?)

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: I imagine the lair is in Fierara... which is good because I was just thinking about going there. Sorry for the short post, but I just want to get to Fierara now...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kelsey and her Pokemon remained in contemplation--well, most of her Pokemon... Ravena broke the silence with an impatient peep--she was starting to get uncomfortable (an not to mention cold) from being enclosed in ice. This got everyone else's attention as well.
    "Oh, sorry Ravena..." Kelsey apologized. "We'll find--some way--to unfreeze you...."
    <"Why not go to Fierara?"> Harmonique suggested.
    "I was thinking that," Kelsey replied, "but I heard that most of the rebels dwell there... Hey wait, that's it! Maybe that Spheal took Dreemist to Fierara!"
    <"What would a Spheal be doing in a place like that?"> Kanasama interrupted. Kelsey, knowing that was a rhetorical question, continued.
    "I know Fierara can be dangerous, but maybe if we keep out of the rebels' minds, we'll be okay. Besides, Ravena must be cured somehow."
    <"Should we go then?"> Kirlia suggested. Most of the group nodded and started towards the portal that Harmonique made to Fierara. Ravena couldn't do that because she was still frozen (and had to be carried by Kirlia's telekinesis), but she wasn't the only one hesitant to go...

"Kinter, are you coming?" Kelsey inquired.
    <"I don't know..."> Kinter replied. <"First of all, I don't like Fierara because of the heat, and second, I don't want to face those rebels again...">
    "You just don't want to become Yukima again," Kelsey clarified, kneeling down to pet Kinter. "But, you only become Yukima if you fight. As long as you don't do that, you're OK." With that, Kelsey slowly got up and followed the other Pokemon, and Kinter trailed behind.
    "You know what?" Kelsey reassured Kinter further as they walked, "When you first became Yukima in that battle back in Saffron, I was surprised because I didn't know you coud do that. I bet you were too. All we have to do is be more careful next time. We won't let Yukima's spirit take over you again, I promise. All you have to do is open up like you did in the past--that's what keeps our bond strong enough to prevent that. They say good triumphs over evil--well, maybe this is just an example. Love, in this case, triumphs over stuff like your transformation." As soon as Kelsey finished talking, the group started to pass through the portal to Fierara. Kinter leaped into Kelsey's arms, fearing the hot ground would burn her paws.

The group walked across a rocky bridge above a pool of lava, steam and smoke fogging the air. It was so hot that within a couple of minutes, Ravena thawed out completely. This was a big relief to Kirlia--she was beginning to grow tired of holding Ravena up with her powers. Kinter kept herself cool by using mini-Icy Wind attacks on herself. The whole group was headed towards a volcano surrounded by tall rocks, further and further into the heart of the rebels' home.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Sorry, sorry guys. When you're secluded into the world of paradise that yet doesn't have any access to internet without paying three US cents per minute, you tend not to spend too much time making an RP post because you only get and hour and your allowance is drained. Besides, yesterday I was totally banned from computer.

And by the way, Lugia's Lair is in Leafiatopia. I'm SOOOO sorry for not being the best RP master, but I have to do over eleven things in one hour where I am online. *Sob*

Please try and get over to Lugia's Lair. I've severely got to get my butt out of here.

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: Gee, I have to get to Leafiatopia when I'm all the way in Fierara? Hmmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As Kelsey and her Pokemon neared the volcano, they came to a zigzagging path that snaked around huge rocks jutting out from the burning ground. Occasional lava pools popped out from the hard stone floor.
    "Kirlia, do you see where Spheal went?" Kelsey asked. She knew that Kirlia had a wonderful sense of direction that was enhanced by her intuitive powers. Anyways, when Kelsey asked this, Kirlia stopped walking and stared at a pile of rocks straight ahead as if seeing through them. She looked this way and that for what seemed like minutes.
    <"You know..."> Kirlia muttered as she began to give up, <"I don't think I sensed Spheal here at all since we arrived...">
    "So it's not in Fierara," Kelsey concluded with a defeated sigh. A few of the Pokemon sighed too, but with relief. No reason did they now have to search for hours in a place where they risk dying from heat exhaustion.
    <"And it's not in Achaie,"> Kinter added. <"I would have smelled it--that Spheal smells fishy.">
    <"The situation smells fishy,"> Kanasama noted with a snicker.
    "Ha, good one!" Kelsey commented on Kanasama's joke. Ravena started to laugh behind her.
    <"Well?"> Kinter blurted after a moment's silence. <"How do we get out of here?">
    <"We have to know where we're going first,"> Harmonique suggested, talking mainly to Kirlia. <"Kirlia, you say that you couldn't sense where Spheal could be--at least not in Fierara. Suppose that Spheal's in another world...">
    <"Which world?"> Kirlia asked.
    <"I don't know,"> Harmonique replied, <"but perhaps we know."> She put on a sinister smile.
    <"What do you mean, 'we'?"> Kirlia inquired.
    <"Have you ever heard of scrying?"> Harmonique answered as she beckoned Kirlia to come closer. <"I can make portals between worlds. You can see things that normal eyes will not."> While Kirlia still wore a confounded expression, Harmonique summoned what seemed to be a Shadow Ball but was flat and had a mirrorlike surface. Indeed it did look like a dark mirror.
    <"Gaze deeply into the portal of revelation,"> Harmonique commanded. <"Keep that Spheal in mind--good--now do it.">

As if in a trance, Kirlia did the same thing with the "mirror" as she did with the rocks. Pretty soon an image formed on the portal's surface. Though the image was only to be seen by Kirlia, it definitely featured the mad Spheal. Spheal had flowers in its mouth as if to eat them, and it had a mischievous look on its face. In the background was a banana tree and a small group of Mankey playing in it.

It was obvious that Kirlia's vision ended when her expression turned from concentration to surprise. She seemed too confounded to speak. In the silence that followed, Harmonique got rid of the "mirror", carefully palming the energy made from that and absorbing it into the single red sphere near her neck. The rest of the Pokemon watched Kirlia or Harmonique with blank looks. Kelsey, however, had her eyes closed, and her expression seemed to shift from satisfaction to despair.

"It's in Leafiatopia," Kelsey finally broke the ice. These sudden words startled nearly everyone, even Kirlia, but except for Harmonique and Kanasama. Kanasama liked Leafiatopia because of its environment, but Harmonique had a different, mysterius reason for not being surprised...
    <"But how do we get to Leafiatopia?"> Kinter asked. <"Harmonique's portals go only between Fierara and Achaie.">
    <"That's true..."> Kirlia agreed, <"but I thought I spotted another portal somewhere near that volcano... I'm not sure if it is...">
    <"Show us the way!"> Ravena interrupted. <"I can't see anything through all this ash even if I fly above the rocks...">
    Again Kirlia focused her attention on "seeing through the rocks" and seemed to find a direction to go.

After the group followed Kirlia for a while, a small cave in the side of the volcano came into view.
    <"In here,"> Kirlia pointed out with a rare flash of confidence. Upon entering the cave, the group noticed that it got completely dark rather quickly...
    <"Uh-oh,"> Kirlia said to herself, <"maybe I'm wrong, I don't even see anything... aren't portals supposed to glow or something?">
    <"It's over there,"> Harmonique pointed out.
    "Oh yes, I see... erm, sense it," Kelsey agreed. She walked a few paces forward, reached out her hand, and touched a leaf.
    "This way!"
    Getting the mental signal that Kelsey did find a sign of Leafiatopia, the Pokemon followed. And sure enough, a few paces later, they were in Leafiatopia.

Behind the group stood a huge redwood tree whose trunk seemed to be split lengthwise. They were standing before a clearing in a sort of forest. All seemed quite peaceful until...
    <"I have a weird feeling about this..."> Kirlia said in an uneasy tone.
    "What is it?" Kelsey inquired, also seeming worried.
    <"I just checked to see if I sensed Spheal, and I did... but then I also sense something else... not a rebel as I know, but something near and something really big and powerful...">
    "What is it?" Kelsey repeated, but more slowly and more into the air than to Kirlia. All that came was an ominous feeling: I don't know.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Spirit leaped from the tree?s branch and totally lost control of where she was. She ran smack into the beach sand, about fifty meters from the seemingly upset village which dispised her. The place was unusually wet and there was some commotion going on that she decided not to take part in. Unfortunately, the alert and upset village children noticed the sand-covered ninja straight away. As the Spirit ninja wiped the sand off her wrinkled cape and sheath, she huffed with what one would think a disappointed sigh. Some of the younger village children who began to approach thought that she didn?t know they were approaching.

?Kids, where are you?!? a concerned mother?s voice yelled through the huts, and found out that her children were approaching the strange ninja. She let out an instant uncontrollable shriek and pulled her children back. By now, Spirit?s prying eyes had already been fixed on the mother and her four young children.

?You expect me to hurt them?? the ninja giggled niftily. ?They aren?t worth it. After all, I just assaulted some rebels. Better not waste my energy!?

?Yes,? a man, probably the father, said. ?Better that you don?t waste it.?

?HEY!? Spirit yelped when the mad threw a sword that pinned her cape to a tree. ?I wasn?t gonna do anything to your kids! Why are you throwing swords at me??

?I know you work for the rebel forces!? the man yelled.

Spirit?s face expression changed from insincerity to wrath. The green tint of her eyes turned purple in phychic anger. Suddenly the sword that pinned her cape to the tree as pulled out by an invisible force and was wedged into a rock in from of her. ?Maybe...? She echoed, her eyes coming to become an eerie white glow, ?... I should use some power anyway...?

Her anger was evident, and now even the man was freaked out. Spirit rose one foot from the ground and the air around her seemed unstable from purple telekinetic power. A wave of energy blasted through the village, and the ninja?s eyes were now all white and glowing. Her freak phychic ability absorbed the energy of the fires, the plants, and even the humans. Soon Spirit was brimming with power.

She landed on the ground and her eyes were restored to normal. The waves of freak phychic disappeared the village was restored to the way it was. ?If you say that I?m from the rebel forces again...? She whispered as she leaned over the shaking man, ?... I?ll absorb so much power that this little piece of scum called a village will disappear from Seaside Isle?s map. Got it?? on her last few words, her eyes flashed white one more time. After that, she suddenly giggled confidently, and turned away to leave.

OOC: I hope you guys can find a way for us to meet up NOW.

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC:
    Originally posted by Amaya
    Let's just say that you hear a strange buzzing sound from Lugia's Lair (my master lives in that cave) and we all meet there?

OK, will do. But remember, you have to get to Leafiatopia too... let's see... you're still in Aquace now? As far as I can see, the only one in Leafiatopia besides me now is Uzumaki_Naruto (Kamui the Bulbasaur).

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kelsey and her Pokemon walked along through the trees in the forest, eyes open for any sign of the Spheal and minds open for any sign of that other presence they felt before. As they walked, the signal seemed to grow stronger... and more and more Pokemon began to feel that presence.
    <"I'm scared,"> Kinter stammered as she began to feel it too. <"It feels like I might become Yukima again..."> Harmonique patted her on the back, but Kelsey saw this as a rhetorical question or one she did not have to answer again.

As the group walked further, they came to a river and began to follow its bank. Across the river, a Bulbasaur walked around a large rock, apparently looking for something. When Kanasama saw him, she got excited and headed over to a tree ahead of the group. Once she did that, she kicked off the tree and started running towards the river, taking out her sword at the same time. Just before reaching the river, she vaulted her sword and started to jump over the river.
    "Wait, Kanasama!" Kelsey demanded. Following her instincts, she tried to use telekinesis to stop Kanasama mid-jump. Kanasama glowed blue, wobbled, and rose a foot higher, but then fell into the river. Even though Kanasama's Light-type characteristic made her weak against psychic attacks, Kelsey's powers still had a low chance of success.

Cursing to herself, Kanasama flailed in the river for a bit, but then used her sword as an anchor by sticking it in the floor of the relatively shallow river. After holding there for a second, it was Kirlia's powers that lifted Kanasama out of the river.
    "Sorry about that, Kanasama..." Kelsey apologized.
    <"Whew, I needed that... I was drying up back there in Fierara..."> Kanasama said as she sighed with satisfaction. <"Well anyways, I just was curious to see what the Bulbasaur was up to.">
    <"I hope it's not a rebel..."> Kinter muttered to herself.
    <"I don't think so,"> Harmonique reassured.

After a while, a squawk was heard from above the group's heads--Ravena had been searching from the sky.
    <"Over there, I found it, it's a cave of some sort!"> she exclaimed.
    <"Yes,"> Kirlia said quietly, <"I think that presence came from where she's pointing to...">
    <"But..."> Ravena continued, <"I hear a strange buzzing when I go near there... and I can even hear it here. You can too if you keep quieter.">

At that point the group stopped and stood still--except for Kanasama, who told the Bulbasaur on the other side of river to listen as well. Within seconds, everyone could hear that low buzzing, coming from the direction Ravena mentioned. After a moment's near silence, the group headed towards the source of the buzzing. Nobody--not even Kanasama--looked any other direction, not even back at the Bulbasaur to see that he was following.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: There, I'm there--or close to it. The Bulbasaur mentioned in my post is of course Kamui. Now I just have to wait for everyone else...

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    A mysterious buzzing sound filled Spirit's ears as she strolled away from the shocked village, brimming with power. It was, indeed, a buzz. But to Spirit, it was also a message from her master, Lugia. The buzz was only a low hum, but what it meant was angry. If you used phychic power, you could actually decode what it meant. Spirit's head whirled in thoughts as it decoded what it meant.

"I have heard a sound from the village and your magic stinks of it. Have you been abusing your power, Spirit?" the buzz meant, somewhat irriatating Spirit ninja.

"I was angry, master. Pleas forgive me, but my power abused me. I'm sorry for not trying to control it." I hissed telekinetically, and it came out as a buzz.

"Well, get over here before the pokemon army decodes our messages!" Lugia's voice boomed in her head.

"Yes, master." She closed her eyes and leaped from the ground to a tree, and did a flip in the air before landing and crouching in front of her master's lair. To her surprise, some umfamiliar pokemon a human girl were outside. Instictively, Spirit turned invisible. Somehow, though, she felt a small presence of magic around them. She hoped they didn't know she was there.

OOC: Referring to you, Ninetales.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back