• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years

OWNED AND RUN BY: ZEPHYR II AND KEZ_2007

OOC THREAD HERE: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=172896

OK, this is my first RP. I'll mark it as a PG-13 (or a 15), as we'll probably have some hardcore stuff going on.

TEAM ROCKET ARE BACK...
    In the New-Orre Region, Team Rocket has re-assembled. The have armed camps in almost every town or city, and they have a degree of authority in the very government of New-Orre.

Giovanni, their leader, has specifically told each of his units to eradicate any opposition they face - after all, look what happened to Team Rocket in Kanto and Johto. Their plans were put into action, with more powerful pokemon being assigned to each member - even Grunts find themselves with powerhouses like Drapion or Onix.

The trainers of the regions have been badly affected - prisoners have been taken, pokemon stolen or killed in battle, gyms have been banned, and the level of trainers in New-Orre has fallen by around 80% in the past 2 years.

Even the police force have subdued to the Rockets, only dealing with minor crimes (as Team Rocket are of higher authority than them).

This is Team Rocket - at their worst.

WHERE YOU COME IN:
    In Jodash Town, their is a Rocket building. A truck has just pulled in, parking alongside dozens more. Each holds a number of pokemon - all sedated and caged.
    The larger pokemon are taken to be assigned to Rocket Troops stationed in the area, while the small ones - most of which no stronger than level 2 - are taken downstairs. There, they are placed in a large room, each one on a shelf, with minimal space, a scrap of food and drink, and nothing but a cold, metal surface to sleep on.

These pokemon will be used later. For breeding purposes, selling, vigerous training, or to simply be slaves for labouring duties.

However, these pokemon began to converse with each other. To the Rockets, they were just shouting randomly for help - they were actually planning. Plotting their escape. Their REVOLUTION.

YOU are one of these pokemon. THIS is where you come in.

OK, you start off in one of these cages. You've been in it for at least a week and are finding it difficult to live in such conditions. As far as you know, Team Rocket are eventually going to kill you: you may be right, but the alternitaves won't be much better. You occasionally talk to your neighbours and they all agree. So what do you all do? Well, you plan your escape!

Eventually this group of pokemon develop a common goal: DEFEAT TEAM ROCKET.

CHARACTER SIGN UP:
    This is your character sheet, depending on the quality, I will ACCEPT, DECLINE, or if it's decent, leave your SU as PENDING

SUs Are Now Re-Opened Slightly modifed format

You can either sign up for the Rockets Hunting Squad(RHS)- A group of team rockets pokemon who are sent (without their masters) to re-capture the Pokemon who escaped,
    or the Pokemon Revolution- the ones who escaped

NAME: Your nickname (if you want one)
    SPECIES: What pokemon are you?
    Group: Rockets Hunting Squad(RHS) or Pokemon Revoloution
    PERSONALITY: A good few, detailed lines here please
    APPEARANCE: Is their anything about you that's different from others of your species? (eg, A Buizel with a white ring instead of yellow? A Charmander with a scar?) You can have images but descriptions as well please.
    HISTORY: Who are you? Where are you from? What do you remember?
    CURRENT MOVES: What moves do you know so far? You are allowed more than four moves
    RP SAMPLE: Provide a sample of this character, it could be your dramatic escape from the rocket complex, how you were captured, how you meet with the others, Your first hunt as a member of the RHS, Joining the RHS, or even defecting from the pokemon revo to join the RHS. But it HAS to be about THIS character.

PLEASE POST ALL SUs IN THE OOC THREAD!

RULES:
    To prove you've read the rules, put '#' next to your Character name:

-Kez_2007 and I are the RP 'Gods' if you like :P
    -Basic Pokecommunity rules apply
    -No God-modding
    -No Bunnying (unless you have permission from other RPers)
    -No swearing
    -Please check grammar
    -Basic literacy levels apply
    -Please keep active, at least 2 posts per week
    -If you will be away for a period of time (or are leaving the RP), please let me know first
    -Don't be offensive to any other RPes (unless in character :P)
    -You'll get strikes for swearing or being offensive OOC. 3 strikes and you're out
    -Keep in character
    -If you want to speak out of character, set it like this: '(OOC: Say what you need to say...)'
    -More detailed OOC posts need to go in the OOC thread for this RP
    -Please, don't be put off by the rules, HAVE FUN!

FURTHER NOTES:
    This is a freeform RP (ie, we don't grow a level after each post. The story should hopefully flow...)
    Make your growth realistic. Have decent time breaks between evolutions (if you chosen pokemon evolves that is :P)
    Please, no Eevees for character SUs. I'm sorry, but they're just too common in pokemon RPs.
    Also, dont be a shiny.
    There are no new pokemon in this Region.
    When you are signing up, try to make your pokemon an average size one.
    These pokemon aren't allowed:
    -Legendaries (includes Rotom & Phione)
    -Eevees (as mentioned)
    -Any evolutions - all pokemon must be in their basic form
    -Any fish-based ones (seriously, you have to escape? Run? Also, you could be devoid of water for days...)
    -Shedinja
    You can have more than four moves, for example: if you already have 4 but want to learn phsychic, learn it. Just remember - no TM/HM moves, unless we encounter any, and no illegal moves!

POKEMON USED:
    This will make sure we don't have 2 RPers being the same pokemon. Please check the list to make sure you dont do that:

The Pokemon Revolutionaries:

- Chimchar (Anjoo) - Zephyr II
    - Vulpix (Ember) - Mira
    - Ditto (Ditnus) - jcogginsa
    - Slowpoke (Haybet) - Empoleon-111
    - Cyndaquill (Flare) - Kez_2007
    - Pidgey (Lily) - Benihime
    - Mareep (Ambi) - Minku.
    - Wynaut - Victorr
    - Magnemite (102) - The Warden
    - Swinub (Snowy) - FrozenSnowman
    - Charmander (Blaze) - Shrey 2008

Team Rocket Hunting Squad (TRHS):

- Cubone (Quinn) - Sola84
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll set up an OOC thread when (and indeed if :P) this one is approved.
    This is my first RP, so If anyone can tell me how to improve on it, that would be much appriciated.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (OOC: Hey, when you say no Eevees... You don't happen to be referring to me, do you?? XD And about offensiveness... Does sarcasm count?? ;))

NAME: Ember #...

SPECIES: Vulpix

PERSONALITY: Ember is a typical Vulpix: she has a fiery temper and an extremely strong protective loyalty for those she cares about. But there is another side to Ember that she likes to keep hidden. Her thoughts... Do not reflect her optimistic warm personality. She is constantly thinking in a pessimistic way, always assuming the worse in everyone and the worst outcome in every situation. She hides this behind her bubbly exterior because it is much easier than allowing her thoughts to control her.

APPEARANCE: Ember basically looks like every other Vulpix with the exception of a few very distinctive traits, which include a white star in the middle of her forehead and the fact that her eyes are a deep solemn shade of blue. Also, the tips of her ears are black and she has slightly longer legs and a more slender body built for speed while still possessing rather broad structure.

HISTORY: Ember belonged to an elderly woman along with her mother, a Ninetales. I would like to reveal her history over the course of the RP, if you don't mind. (or I'll just PM it to you)

CURRENT MOVES:
    Ember
    Tail Whip
    Roar

RP SAMPLE: I RP with you in the Uprising ;) If you want me to post something, I'll do it, though...

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    NAME: Puck #

SPECIES: Clefairy

PERSONALITY: As a male Clefairy, Puck is often subjected to various taunts and jibes concerning his gender in correlation to his species' cute visage and demeanour, but due to being accustomed to such nonsense, this particular Pokemon is unphased by remarks that question his masculinity. In fact, you could tease Puck all you wanted, and he'd just stare at you vacantly as if you were speaking in a foreign dialect, and then endeavour to deliberately do something that would be considered 'girly'. Able to poke fun at himself, Puck has a sense of humour that rarely wavers. Several of the jokes and puns he formulates are incredibly corny, and many have bad-timing. He also has tendencies to rush into things head first, without considering the consequences and later finding himself in troublesome situations- this can also be applied to some of his quips, as Puck will typically deliver remarks that could cause offense without even realising it. Generally, he will say what he thinks, though even he has reservations when it comes to certain topics. He also possesses great belief in a self-proclaimed skill dubbed the 'Cute Factor'. Therefore, the Clefairy does not allow himself to be peturbed by sadness, nor does he anger easily- demonstrations of such traits hinder his comedic personality, though he will deliberately feign them in relation to his aforementioned 'Cute Factor'.

APPEARANCE: Puck is your standard pink Clefairy, two feet in height, and roughly sixteen pounds in weight. However, he deviates to the norm when it comes to the pink swirl atop of his head- his spirals outwards, rather than inwards, giving the end an appearance similar to that of a cowlick. Other than this, he has no striking features, aside from his girlish cuteness that afflicts every other member of his kind.

HISTORY: Puck is the son of two Clefable, both of whom used to compete in contests throughout the Johto region. Upon their retirement after the Rocket's takeover, their trainer returned to her home in Pewter City, and the two were encouraged to breed to provide a partner in order to uplift the spirits of the co-ordinator's daughter. Puck hatched from the egg as a Cleffa, though his assigned trainer was not very skilled when it came to raising him. However, the two swiftly created a strong bond, and the Pokemon evolved not too long after hatching. His naive trainer ventured north-east, to Mount. Moon in order to try and find a Stone to evolve her partner, but they were rapidly ambushed by Rockets, and Puck was taken prisoner on a large truck that was destined for New-Orre.

CURRENT MOVES: Charm, Pound, Wish (Egg Move)

RP SAMPLE: This is my intro post from the 'Dies Irae' thread on this very forum. :3 I'm also taking part in the S.C.E.N.A.R.I.O thread if you need to read more. ^_^

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    NAME: Ditnus
    SPECIES: Ditto
    PERSONALITY:Depressed,due to events related to his capture.However,he is also very smart,and deceptive.His memorie,normally very poor in his species,is astounding.He is also very creative,often mixing pokemon with each other.He has also learned to speak human.

APPEARANCE:Has light,black lines that go around his eyes,resembling glasses.He also has a constant burn on the lower left of his back.Both of these also appear in all his transformations

HISTORY: He was origanally from village of pokemon that distrusted humans.However,he left the village after another pokemon set his beliefs into doubt.He befriended a young woman,who proved to him that humans weren't all evil.However,his happy life with her was cut short when he was kidnapped by team rocket,in witch the girl was killed(the source of his depression),and he was knocked unconcious with a cattle prod(the source of his burn).He doesn't wake up until shortly before the revolution begins.

CURRENT MOVES:Transform
    RP SAMPLE: Here are the places i currently RP in.if you need more.let me know.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Code_Geass_Knights_Knightmares_and_Roleplay/49328
    https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Pokemon_Rpg_Haven_2/55803

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    NAME: Radish (Random I know)

SPECIES: Paras

PERSONALITY: Radish is the Timid type of pokemon. Always wary of what's happening all around him. He is also scared most of the time, due to his timid nature. He is always looking behind him to make sure nothing dangerous is around. This is how he know that Team Rocket were coming.

His capture changed his personality, making him scared and more timid, but able to stand up for what he believes in. You could say assertive, or just brave.

APPEARANCE:
    Radish mushroom spots resemble stars, instead of circles. It's right mushroom is also slightly smaller than it's left.

HISTORY: Radish was happily in the forest, with his other forest friends, Caterpie, and Shroomish to name a few. Playing a game of tag or something when Team Rocket grunts appear, not very strong grunts though (The equavilent to Jesse and James in the anime) since these are jst weak pokemon. Radish tells his friends to run while he bides them some time using Stun Spore. This doesn't work and is captured by the grunts, along with Caterpie and Shroomish. They try to get out of the captivity using such moves like Scratch and Bug Bite, but nothing seems to penetrate their defenses, and they fall unconcious.

Hours later, Radish wakes up, along with his forest friends, in steel caging, unable to get out, apart from a small space for food and water.

CURRENT MOVES: Scratch, Stun Spore, Leech Life

RP SAMPLE: This is just a sample of what happened at the capture, because I can't think of anything else.

"Tag, you're it Caterpie!" Radish said happily as he ran through the forest with Shroomish.

"I'm going to get you for this!" Caterpie replies, chasing after the two pokemon. "Ha! String Shot attack!"

"Oh no! Not String Shot! That'll definately let him tag us." Shroomish said.

"Tag, you're it now, Shroomish." Caterpie said with excitement.

After their game of tag, they all decided to take a long rest, behind their favorite bush in the forest, happily snoozing away, with not a care in the world.

A few hours later, Radish starts to wake up and sees some funny looking people in black outfits with a big letter 'R' on their shirts. One of them was also holding a bazooka with a net capsule, designed specially for capturing pokemon.

"AAHHHHHH!" Radish screams. "Caterpie! Shroomish! Wake up Now!"

Uhh, what's with all the noise?" Caterpie replied.

Shroomish looked around, as did Caterpie, and stared at the weird looking people. Radish then thought to run, but knew he had to keep his friends out of danger first.

"Run! I'll handle this." Radish shouted at his friends. "Go! Stun Spore!"

Unfortunately, Stun Spore had no effect and the weird looking people then caught Radish and placed them in their truck, which also had pokemon held captive. Radish's friends were quickly captured after Radish. He, along with Caterpie started to use their Scratch and Bug Bite attacks to get free, but nothing worked. Radish and friends suddenly fainted, due to exhaustion.

I like the idea of this RP, having to be a Pokemon, instead of a trainer. Very Unique. Also keep in mind that this is my first RP, so don't expect me to do real good on it.

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    NAME: Haybet George Peterson #

LEVEL: 4

SPECIES: Slowpoke

PERSONALITY: Haybet is very self-assured and takes sometimes a leader position in a group. That's most likely so because Haybet is very intelligent. The only minus point is that he thinks very slow: for a good decision he needs a day or two.
    However, Haybet gets irritated very fast, and you shouldn't wake him early in the morning. He can be in a very aggressive state, but that happens only when you say that he is too slow for something.

APPEARANCE: Haybet has the pink, fleshy colour that most Slowpokes have. He has also good and strong teeth and claws. His tail is missing, maybe eaten at this moment by a fat human, or lying in the store. Team Rocket cut it off to make profit. Haybet is in deep sorrow as he will never get a slowbro like the rest of his family was.

HISTORY: Haybet was born on a pokefarm, far in the north of Kanto. As he was young he played a lot with others Slowpokes, until they were bought, and brought to other regions. Slowbro grew older and older, and at a day were all his friends away. Then a woman came and bought him.
    He was brought to Sinnoh, as a birthday present for the woman's daughter. As far as he puzzled out was the first name of the girl Anna, and was her mother called "Miss Peterson". When Anna was eleven, she wanted him to go to contests with her. Haybet refused first, but hadn't a chance against Anna's mother.
    They made a auto-tour through the world to win each contest. Haybet tried to show Anna that he wanted to fight against other pokemon, and not to win in a contest against them, but she didn't understand. He fled when they were in the New-Orre region, leaving a sadistic mother and daughter in his point of view.
    As he tried to survive in the wildernis, he got from level one to four and gathered some extra experience, until he was caught by team rocket. They searched the forest initially for a lost porygon, but found him and were satisfacted. They found the porygon later, bitten dead by an houndoom. The houndoom was caught too.

CURRENT MOVES: Sunny day, Flash, Tackle

RP SAMPLE: I RP with you in the uprising too, same question as Mira.

THE HISTORY OF HAYBET'S NAME: When Haybet was young he got an average name: Bett.
    Someday, 'Bett' was lying on the floor of the farm, a young baby-slowpoke was born. 'Bett' got the task to teach it, feed it, and play with it. The problem was, that the baby-slowpokes are much faster than older ones. Each moment ran the baby 'Stevan' away, and each time was Bett's task to get Stevan. One day shut Bett the door of Stevan's door. But Bett hadn't calculated with Stevan's intelligence. The kid throwed hay on Bett, each time that Bett sat at the door.
    From that day, everyone called him 'Hay'bet.
    George is the name Anna gave him and Peterson was her last name.

WHY THIS MOVES?: He was initially used in the beauty-contest contest and got Sunny day and flash learned with a tm and an hm, but relearned tackle when he ran away.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @Mira - Mild sarcasm's OK, but again, if it's used to mock or insult anyone then you get a strike :P You can reveal you'r history throughout the RP, and yes, I know your RPing skills :) ACCEPTED

@Kiarra - Good SU, look forward to adventuring with Puck. ACCEPTED

@jcogginsa - I was secretly hoping for a Ditto :P Just watch you minor spelling errors, other than that, good. ACCEPTED

@Blakus - The SU's good, don't worry though, you'll get used to RPing ;) ACCEPTED

@Empoleon - Ah, may we be looking at a future Slowking? ACCEPTED

I too will be taking part in this RP:

Name - Anjoo
    Species - Chimchar
    Personality - Anjoo is an assertive pokemon. He also knows what to do in almost every situation, and is good to get along with, and is also an ideal leading figure. Anjoo can get impatient eventually, however he does try his best to keep his cool, and look out for fellow friends.

Appearance -
    The Pokemon Revolution

Anjoo is like any other Chimchar, but he has a black mark on the side of his head. This will be talked about in History...

History - Anjoo lived along the valleys of MT Coronet in Sinnoh. When he hatched with a number of other Chimchar, the Monferno and Infernapes all noticed his Black mark on his head. This resulted in Chimchar being treated better (as the pokemon all saw this as a sign. A sign of what is unknown though...) When in the valleys, Anjoo met and befriended a neighbouring colony of Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken. This one Blaziken knew that, although rare, Chimchars were physically capable of using Blaze kick - hence, he showed Anjoo how it was done, and attempted to train him. Anjoo, however, while understanding the manouvers, was still trying to get it.

One day when Anjoo was lower dount the mountains, strange men in uniforms with 'R's on them spotted him. Provoked by his uniqueness, the men immidiately used a Victreebell to knock Anjoo out. He awoke several days later in a cage, along with fellow pokemon.

Current moves - Scratch, Leer, Ember, Karate Chop, Blaze Kick (egg move: Anjoo hasn't quite got the hang of this move)

RP Sample - Go see 'The Uprising'...

OK, I think we can get this thing underway. ANYONE LOOKING TO SIGN UP PLEASE POST SU's IN THE OOC THREAD WHEN IT GOES UP. Thank you. Everyone else, just hang tight 'till Kez and I give you your starting post topics.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Hey guys! Never mind about the link,Kez. Also,in case anyone didn't catch the implication,the village Ditnus is from is meant to be Treasure Town from Mystery Dungeon 2.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    abahdbfsdajs you make me so sad, I would so love to be Shaymin. D:

Anyways, reserve a spot for me? I'll get to writing a character application soon!

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    NAME: Lily

SPECIES: Pidgey

PERSONALITY: Lily does not like to fight too much but will do so when the situation arises. She is friendly with other Pokémon and prefers to be in a group rather than being alone. Lily is capable of thinking for herself and will often contribute ideas when planning something.

APPEARANCE: She looks pretty much like any other pidgey except the black marking below the eye is dark red. Also her tail is slightly longer than a normal pidgey's.

HISTORY: Lily was living an ordinary life with her Pidgeot mother and the rest of the flock in a tree near a large city. Lily was out hunting for bugs to eat after a rather long flight when Team Rocket captured her along with other flying Pokemon in a huge net. Team Rocket plan to use her to carry messages.

CURRENT MOVES: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Steel Wing(Egg Move)

RP SAMPLE: I haven't RolePlayed on here before but I too shall give a bit of my character's capture if that is Ok.

Lily closed her wings as she landed back into the next she called home with her momma and siblings.

"Momma, that was a long flight. Are you going to hunt for us today?" Lily asked cheekily, a gleam in her eyes. They had just flown around the region to bring their wings more strength, Lily felt a bit stronger but was very worn out now.

"My my, you are growing up. You should be able to hunt some of your own food by now. Do stop being lazy and go hunt some!" The momma pidgeot replied affectionally nudging her head to Lily's. The family were very close.

Lily sighed in mock sadness but then opened her wings again and glided the short distance to the floor of the forest and into a short patch of grass that grew nearby. This was a perfect place to hunt, full of caterpie and weedle. After selecting her prey, she grasped it in her claws and flew back up.

"RUN AWAY, QUICKLY NOW!" Said Pidgeot as she quickly flew past Lily in the opposite direction, her siblings following in quick procession. " Someone is trying to catch us! Keep moving, go as fast as you can!"

Lily was scared, she tried to turn in midair but she was not skilled at it yet. As a net moved through the air, she was caught up in it and landed hard causing herself to faint.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    NAME: Amber (Ambi) #
    SPECIES: Mareep
    PERSONALITY: Ambi is a jumpy, loud and naive Mareep. She loves to bounce about and dance randomly whenever she can. She taps her hooves when she can and hums tunes to herself. She's not afraid to show off a little, although can be shy at times when thrust in front of new people. Her mother raised her to be kind to all, although she has a habit of accidently offending people and not knowing.

APPEARANCE:
    (I pretty much think that all Pokémon should have some kind of difference between them)
    Ambi's ball on her tail is a greenish colour, and her fur is tinted slightly green. She's also slightly smaller than usual Mareep.

HISTORY:
    Ambi lived with her family in a trainer's house. Her mother and her father were originally caught by the trainer (her mother usually called him "Hayden" or something, Ambi was too distracted to take much in) and after raising them both from Mareep to Ampharos, they had 3 Mareep eggs. Ambi was the youngest of the three, the only remaining Mareep of the family, as her brother and sister had grown to Flaafies. The family home was one day invaded by Team Rocket. The trainer fled with all the Pokémon who could run fast enough. Ambi, being the youngest of them all, was left behind (against her mother's will) and captured.

CURRENT MOVES:

Tackle
    Thundershock
    Cotton Spore
    Thunderwave
    DONE.

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Heya~ I hope there are still some spots left.

NAME: Fia#
    SPECIES: Misdreavus
    PERSONALITY: Fia is your average Misdreavus. Mischievous, fun-loving, and very agile and sneaky, Fia is often pranking other Pokemon or humans. She prefers to go after those she feels have a "bad vibe" around them, and she would often attack Pokemon too just to survive and grow stronger. She has a wild nature to her, and loves battling or showing off. She won't often decline a battle, regardless of the Pokemon's level, ability, etc.
    APPEARANCE: Fia's necklace... It is rather more of a lavender than it usually is. And, her eyes are a sapphire blue instead of red, and a light sapphire blue instead of yellow.
    HISTORY: Fia is actually from a far away region. Not the Johto region (that connects to Kanto, of course), but she is from the Sinnoh region. She was just another one of those Pokemon in the Eterna Forest, occasionally visiting the Old Chateau. She grew up there, and was well-acquainted with quite a few Pokemon. That still didn't stop her from attacking others, though. Eventually, she chose to travel around (dangerous as is). Her first stops were in the Almia and Fiore regions (being somewhat north from Sinnoh), where she dealt with Rangers trying to capture her (it was a rare sight for Misdreavus to appear in both regions). Eventually, she made her way to the Orre region. She escaped being turned into a Shadow Pokemon (she wasn't that same Shadow Misdreavus in Colosseum, that's for sure), but she found the Orre region most amazing.

And, at last, she made her way into New Orre, not realizing what trouble she was about to be in. She was captured by the Rockets, and put in the Rocket base. Everyone assumed she was weak because she was a Misdreavus, and she didn't fight back when they tried capturing her. Ending up in the Rocket Warehouse, Fia knew she could just go through the walls and escape. She could leave all the other Pokemon behind. But she didn't. She was strong, and she knew it. She knew she had to help these Pokemon out. Keeping that in mind, she stayed, choosing to act "weak" in the eyes of Team Rocket for the time being.
    CURRENT MOVES: Confuse Ray, Psybeam, Taunt, Mean Look, Pain Split, Shadow Ball, Ominous Wind (IF Egg Moves are allowed; else it's Psywave)
    RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

I'm done. Probably.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2022
    NAME:Pyre*
    SPECIES: Cyndaquil
    PERSONALITY:Pyre is sorta shy and calm,and doesnt want to evolve. he more of a follower but when it comes to it he'll try anything
    APPEARANCE: he is shorter then most cyndaquil and has scars and burns on him from hard training

HISTORY: pyre hatched out of his egg and found himself alone.he wandered around into quarry there he decided to stay.one day he was out scaveging for food when people wearing black and red took him.
    CURRENT MOVES:ember quick attack swift smokescreen rest
    RP SAMPLE: dont really have one

ooc:ithink i wont be accepted

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    NAME : No nicname . . . heh

SPECIES : Wynaut

PERSONALITY : Wynaut is a little dumb . It is also careless as he do not care about being caged or something . As already said it is not very smart . It tries to go easiest way possible . He realy always wanted to be PokEMon that could actualy attack . It have no actual knowledge but he have strong survive will . He is almost always kind but I can be realy rude when it need someone to attack him so it could counter and make others faint .

With his adoreable behaviour and such a funny face he can cheer everyone up so they can do well when there is no hope left . It is quite a leader type . He always wanted to have some smart friends that could help him with their inteligence when in need . That is why he is also very friendly to PokEMon he live with and by the way he is very talkative but he often says stupid things which make everyone smiles and adore him even more .

APPEARANCE : He is average and ordinary Wynaut. He do not stand out .

HISTORY : He came from Day Care Centre where he was born but right after mayby day or two he ran away . He had to find food alone deal with actualy any predator as soon as possible that is why his survive will is so strong . He was in some small town when he had been cought by Team Rocket . He had lived there quite long because it was much more safer place than wilderness . Food was near [ Berry Gardens ] and there was no danger from other PokEMons . He remember only that his favorite berry is pecha berry - at least he remember something !

CURRENT MOVES : Splash [ ! ] , Charm and Encore

RP SAMPLE : Please be tolerant . My English is not my strong side !

Vallace left home and went to PokEMon Centre . Of course Mudkip was with him . They had walked all the morning and saw many PokEMons . In dark corner of almost every street Dustoxes were hiding . In Park some Shroomishes were playing . From time to time boy meet persons he knew and usualy talk with them couple minutes . Once in a while he also saw many Swellows above buildings . Sun shone fine and it seemed like Vallace had a funny company .

All street long some curious Electrike was walking next to Vallace . Everytime boy had turned his head PokEMon hid . When Vallace entered PokEMon Centre Electrike entered too . Vallace could not stop looking at it . He throwed PokEBall and shouted " Mudkip ! " and then " Use Mud slap " . Red light came out of Ball and turned into Mudkip that shotted wet brown balls . Electrike even did not dodged . All covered in mud vanished inside empty ball that boy throwed on it . Ball shook twice - Electrike did not come out . Vallace grabed it and yelled " I got Electrike " .

He still was in PokECentre - he healed Mudkip and Electrike and went foward City Centre . Sootopolis City Gym and City Beach was actualy only places for Water PokEMon to train . He was walking long time . This foot trip sure was exhausting but he did not stop . When boy was in Gym he has gone in Training aera and called Mudkip and Electirke . He pulled his PokEDex and found some information about his new PokEMon . It knew Shock Wave , Tackle , Howl and Quick Attack . " Usefull " Vallace whispered . He decided to start training . He ordered Mudkip to shot Water Gun and aim to ceiling . . .

It went quite well but he knew that simple Water Gun will not impres the judges . He tough long time about Contest Moves and asked anybody for plates . Frizzby and other things like that are in Gym to train aiming . Boy told Electrike to jump into plate when it will be in range of Water Gun . Electrike seemed to understood . Vallace throwed frizzby above basin . Electrike used Quick Attack to quickly jump onto plate . - " Now Mudkip use Water Gun on frizzby " boy shouted .

Many rays of shiny Water appeared when Water Gun met frizzby . Electrike tried to gain control but Water Gun was to strong . Every single bale stopped and frizzby along with Electrike fell into water . Vallace knew something like this would happen . Electrike went out of basin very happy . It shook and removed water from fur and by the way cover in liquid everything around . Vallace changed clothes and jumped into the basin . " It will be long day . I never though that learning combos can be so hard ! " . . . Then he shouted " Ok ! Lets do it again ! This time try to release weaker Water Gun Mudkip , alright ? " . . .

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Name: Frostfur #

Species: Absol

Personality: Frostfur has a spiteful personality. She does not care much for others and thinks of herself as a far superior being. She dislikes formalities and oftenly gets to the point of a conversation quickly. She loathes being helped by others and holds grudges easily. Despite all this, Frostfur is not reckless; she will take time to think of a strategy, and never goes into battle without a plan. Rough and easy to irritate, Frostfur is seemingly constantly annoyed. She is very difficult to please, and even so, she does not form any bonds with others. Some Pokemon refer to her as 'grumpy' and 'grouchy'. Frostfur actually has only one goal: to get stronger. That is the only desire she has, and she will sink to any degree to accomplish it. Because of this, she can be quite violent.

Appearance: Frostfur is much larger than the average Absol. Also, her fur is long and shaggy, scented with dry blood, giving her a fierce, wild look. Her fur is more silver than white, and her face, claws, and tail are rather blue in comparison with other Absol. Her claws are also exceptionally sharp, and her tail is much longer than it should be. Her flaming, crimson eyes have a permanent, bloody look. Like her tail, her 'horn' is long.

History: Frostfur was originally wild. Or rather, she was savage. She attacked villages, damaged crops, and caused riots. She was eventually captured by the villagers, who had hired expert Pokemon Rangers. She was handed over to the Police Station, where she was kept in a cage apart from the others, seeing as she could be quite violent. However, one night, Team Rocket had invaded the Station, and had stolen every Pokemon kept in captivity there. Frostfur was one of them.
    Strangely enough, it seemed like the Rockets had took a liking to her. Perhaps it was her brute personality, or maybe simply the fact that she was an endangered and rare species. She was given a slightly larger cage than the other Pokemon, and she had a thin sheet of paper covering the bottom of her cage.

Current Moves: Scratch - Taunt - Quick Attack - Razor Wind

RP Sample:

Renka stood, rooted in place, in front of the entrance to Shirk City. The streets were bustling with activity. Shoppers ran in and out of stores; cars thundered above on the highway. Renka watched warily as people passed by, skipping playfully or muttering something about the price of this week's meat.

So this is Shirk City? I didn't think it would be so busy. It didn't look very big on the map. How do people manage to find their way in this stupid crowd?

Renka walked silently down the street. According to the map, the laboratory was located next to a lake. So all I have to do is find it.

While she walked, she noticed that the buildings were all made of one, strange material. It seemed like cement at first;however, when she took a closer look at it, she noticed that it was slightly smoother and more humid than normal cement. She snorted. Oh, so they have wet cement here? Really, these people are starting to get on my nerves.

She halted. Squinting, she could make out the outline of a large, sparkling surface. The lake. Quickening her pace, she made her way to the bright, shining mass she could see a few blocks away. Suddenly, the scent of fresh water met her nose. She was here.

The lake's surface was smooth and clear. The water shone like crystal, and the sunlight reflected it in made it sparkle like a jewel. Slowly, Renka bent over and ran her fingers in the water. They caused small ripples, washing over like tiny waves. Renka sighed. Well, I guess they do have some good things here. The water is a lot more pure than the one we have at home are always all salty.

She heaved herself up. Raising her head, she saw a large, grey building standing on the opposite shore of the lake. The symbol of the Pokemon League shone proudly in the sun. Renka tensed. The eighth Gym... Her heart pounded. She knew that someday, she would be there, at the other side of this great cloak of water, and that she would challenge it. And I would win.

Turning her head, she saw, for the first time, Professor Leef's lab. It was made of the same, muddy cement the buildings in town were made of. Scoffing, Renka made her way to the large, entrance doors and banged them open. The sound echoed annoyingly in the building.

"Hey, Professor!" Renka yelled. "I'm here, so give me a Pokemon already!"

A head poked out from behind the wall. It then stepped out to revealed the rest of its body. It was a middle-aged man, supposedly in his mid-thirties or so, with a handful of curly, brown hair and a thick, tangled beard. He was slightly chubby and wore a long, white labcoat. He cleared his throat. "Not implying to be rude, but who exactly are you? And who exactly gave you the permission to cause a such uproar in my laboratory? Hm?" He dipped his head sideways, taking a very annoying adultish air.

"I'm Renka Flameswell," Renka answered dully, not at all impressed by either the Professor's highly rich vocabulary, or by his manner. "And who exactly said that I had to have somebody's permission to ah, cause such an uproar in your laboratory?" She asked, mimicking the Professor's tone with an exaggerated shake.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Empoleon:I'm not Zypher or Kez
    Empoleon:then please don't say anything and wait for us to comment please? we are trying to get the OOC THREAD Up as soon as possible

Fia:HISTORY: Who are you? Where are you from? What do you remember? How did you end up in this Rocket warehouse?
    CURRENT MOVES: Confuse Ray, Psybeam, Taunt, Mean Look, Pain Split, Shadow Ball, Ominous Wind (IF Egg Moves are allowed; else it's Psywave)
    RP SAMPLE: What RP experience have you had? If you don't have one, then just make sure your SU is good

Fia:Seeing as Mean look,Confuse Ray, Taunt are Non-attacking I think it would be ok but It's Up to Zepyher though we will Need a HISTORY, AND RP SAMPLE if you have one.

mudkip master: sorry But as you can see cyndaquil is reserved for me, but choose any other Pokemon as long as it's not on this list, also Needs More in History please ty

POKEMON USED:
    This will make sure we don't have 2 RPers being the same pokemon. Please check the list to make sure you dont do that:
    - Chimchar (Anjoo) - Zephyr II
    - Vulpix (Ember) - Mira
    - Clefairy (Puck) - . K i a r r a *
    - Ditto (Ditnus) - jcogginsa
    - Paras (Radish) - Blakus
    - Slowpoke (Haybet) - Empoleon-111
    - Cyndaquill (RESERVED) - Kez_2007
    - Pidgey (Lily) - Benihime

I'll be getting my SU up in a couple of days, i seem to have writer's block

Zeph.

Years
    @Minku & Fia - looking good, just needs finished (oh, and egg moves are allowed :)) PENDING

@MudkipMaster - You have the basic idea, but Appearance, History and Personality all need fleshed out a bit, and choose a different pokemon. Sorry, mabey next time. DECLINED (for now)

@Victorr - Good SU. ACCEPTED

@Neiko Star - Again, I'm pleased with that. ACCEPTED

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    NAME: #081-102 (it likes to be called 102)
    SPECIES: Magnemite
    GENDER: Umm... (Exactly I couldn't have put it better myself, refer to it as "it")
    PERSONALITY: 102 has not yet learned to control it's electricity so will often shoot sparks when frightened or excited. It has a rather abstract sense of humour and so often will take things, like jokes, literally. 102 thinks of it's self as intelligent however it is more of a daydreamer than anything else, often asking questions, which seem stupid to everyone, else at bad times.
    APPEARANCE: 102's appearance differs slightly from other Magnemite. The most notable thing about it is that the number 085-102 has been written on it's back in permanent marker. This was done by one of the scientists at the research facility, on the day of 102's birth. The other thing that people and Pokemon are less likely to spot is that it's magnets are on upside down, 102 claims that this is quite frequent among Magnemite.
    HISTORY: 102 was a Magnemite that was being used for research at a lab in the Orre region. It had lived there all of it's life from being hatched from it's egg. The lab was conducting research into replicating the magnetic fields around Mt. Cornet that allow Pokemon such as Magneton to evolve. The scientists aimed to create an item that would evolve a Magneton without going to Mt. Cornet. The lab of course was an obvious target for Team Rocket. Team Rocket stole the research and took all the Pokemon from the lab. The research that Team Rocket gained was far from complete but it was worth money and that was all Team Rocket cared about. The Pokemon were divided up, the stronger ones were handed out to Team Rocket members while the weaker ones were sold. At the lab 102 was part of an experiment but at least he was treated humanely, Team Rocket treat 102 a lot worse.
    CURRENT MOVES: Metal Sound, Tackle
    RP SAMPLE: You know me from The Uprising, but if you ask I'll make one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back